Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10463497 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) ... (19128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2017
Nihilist:

That nyash was quality to me sha. Some of you guys either need sharingan or Stevie wonder glasses to spot the angle of fat deposit.

Fat reserve on that derriere is in the optimum position to facilitate a rather pleasurable canine simulation.

Bro I take God beg you, when next you refer to a woman's bottom as derriere please make sure it is something like this!

round and stuffy!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 9:13am On Nov 08, 2017
Nihilist:

Stop this.

Best female what?

E be like say that nyash pic codedly farted on your face when you downloaded it.

Music is different things to different people, Sia to me is the greatest, her concept, lyrics, sound can only be rivaled by Adele to me! I don't give a hoot about those political awards Beyonce always bag every time!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:14am On Nov 08, 2017
Swansea forward Tammy Abraham firmly committed to England
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

Bro I go reason am oh, you know Sia is arguably the best female singer in the business now, only to be rivaled by Adele. The feeling of having her nudes can only be compared to winning the world cup and UEFA champions league combined!

How far, how can I reach this blackmailer?

See this man....how I wan take Sabi dat one na? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:21am On Nov 08, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

Music is different things to different people, Sia to me is the greatest, her concept, lyrics, sound can only be rivaled by Adele to me! I don't give a hoot about those political awards Beyonce always bag every time!

Good next time, preface your post with the words 'in my opinion'.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:23am On Nov 08, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

Bro I take God beg you, when next you refer to a woman's bottom as derriere please make sure it is something like this!

round and stuffy!

The apex of curvature that nyash in your pic is far away from the intersection with your groin during penetration from the rear.

Do you want to look? Or do you want to feeeeeeel?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2017
Nihilist:
How many of you were born in this short period sef?

It feels like I've been saying happy birthday everyday.

Your parents get busy mehn. Them no dey sleep. grin
Consequences of valentine activities grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 9:34am On Nov 08, 2017
Nihilist:

The apex of curvature that nyash in your pic is far away from the intersection with your groin during penetration from the rear.

I smash with my groin, feed with my eyes and feel with my hands!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Edopesin: 9:45am On Nov 08, 2017
Nawa O
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2017
diggz:
Swansea forward Tammy Abraham firmly committed to England
fucck him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2017
Am I in ashawo joint? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:25am On Nov 08, 2017
Baba Raumdeuter, thanks for the wonderful tips on that US thread cool

1 love man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Edopesin: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Am I in ashawo joint? undecided
Bro Me Sef Confuse
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 11:59am On Nov 08, 2017
Nihilist:
Btw una don see that Sia nyash pic?

My goodness.

Nihilist:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mrs. Nihilist must see this cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nihilist:

Happy birthday bro
Thanks bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2017
diggz:
Rumdeuter e be like say Democrats don start to dash una Ls. .

They won the governor in Virginia. The state had a democratic incumbent, they voted Hillary and Obama twice. So it was their territory.

The only state they flipped was new jersey. Now governorship stands at democrats 16 republicans 33.

Still a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
i welcome myself back grin
Chai, over 200 pages, where do I start self? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nihilist:

Fools.

See how these two idiots wasted their lives over an unquestionable truth.

The answer of course is Ronaldo.

for where?
That's your choice

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

They won the governor in Virginia. The state had a democratic incumbent, they voted Hillary and Obama twice. So it was their territory.

The only state they flipped was new jersey. Now governorship stands at democrats 16 republicans 33.

Still a long way to go

Na so e dey start o! Jete by jete grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2017
atheist5:
abeg where i go for see the picture
twitter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
With Emenalo gone Chelsea are faced with a new vacuum to fill. Replacing one of the best technical directors in the world won't be easy and even the few Chelsea fans that wanted him gone don't see any that would have done a better job than he has.

Just months ago a controversial personality in Chelsea was replaced, Costa. Looking at the past 11 games in EPL and the options Chelsea had in replacing Costa and their performance, who would have been the best buy?

Lukaku @ 90m + Roney has played all matches scoring 7 and assisting 3 same with Morata who costs less @ 70m playing fewer minutes 270mins less with the same output and fewer shots per game. With Man U 2nd and Chelsea 4th with only a point difference how and who has been the influencial player so far?

Should Chelsea have shelled the extra 20m and get Lukaku? Who is more likely to take the golden boot award from Kane?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
MoR2:
With Emenalo gone Chelsea are faced with a new vacuum to fill. Replacing one of the best technical directors in the world won't be easy and even the few Chelsea fans that wanted him gone don't see any that would have done a better job than he has.

Just months ago a controversial personality in Chelsea was replaced, Costa. Looking at the past 11 games in EPL and the options Chelsea had in replacing Costa and their performance, who would have been the best buy?

Lukaku @ 90m + Roney has played all matches scoring 7 and assisting 3 same with Morata who costs less @ 70m playing fewer minutes 270mins less with the same output and fewer shots per game. With Man U 2nd and Chelsea 4th with only a point difference how and who has been the influencial player so far?

Should Chelsea have shelled the extra 20m and get Lukaku? Who is more likely to take the golden boot award from Kane?

we have them here now, they should apply for the job, some of them boast that they can scout raw talent and buy better Player with less amount compare to that of Emelano
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2017
Segadem:

we have them here now, they should apply for the job, some of them boast that they can scout raw talent and buy better Player with less amount compare to that of Emelano
grin

bigkesh:

Just seeing this. cheesy cheesy grin

I would have claimed I am smarter than Emenalo,but there is no pride in that as I have come to realize almost everyone is.

We wasted months on Sandro while Inter signed Dalbert ,the guy is fucking good.
Make Roman pay me just £25,000 a week and see wonders.

This summer alone Seri(35),Cancelo/Aurier(25),Sigurdsson(15)(Fulham) Goretzka(25),Jovetic(25) will be Chelsea players.

The quoted 130m don't complete....... But we are after Ox and Sergei for £35m each.

Sad mehn
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
When you have to rely on a polethyne receptacle of cross pollinated phaesolus vulgaris for creativity in midfield.

100 back passes against Huddersfield won't create you a single chance.

The worst part is that the 100 back passes don't even guarantee a clean sheet, let alone a draw.

Phaesalus vulgaris.

Common beans.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nihilist:

Tell me about it bro.

That's why he had to go. We only needed one DM - Kunta Kante.

You mean like the FA cup final? or Against Manyoo at Old Trafford? or Against Spurs home and away?

Like I said then, Matic had very little defensive responsibility last season. His 1.5 tackle per game average last season compared to his 3 tackles per game this season tells the whole story. Kante and the CentreBacks should have freed Matic up, in exactly the same way he is now freeing Pogba up...but Matic only knows what to do when the other side have the ball. Give him the ball and watch bag of beans lumber around in confusion.

This is why he had to go. His skillset was no longer required. At least Fabregas still managed double Matic's assists and scored 5 league goals for us last season. And that's why Fabregas is still here.
Phaesalus Vulgaris
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
Phaesolus vulgaris ?

Ooh no... grin

Nihilist why? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2017
afrodoc2 come out now.

Hiding in kangaroo costume is cute but when night falls and the real alpha male Kangaroo stud wants to have sexx, He fit come towards the new "kangaroo" not knowing its our amiable doctor dressed in costume hiding from Nairalanders

Don't be that fake kangaroo that would be forced amidst blows to fellate on a real Kangaroo

BTW you are not even a "real fan"

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
raumdeuter:
afrodoc2 come out now.

Hiding in kangaroo costume is cute but when night falls and the real alpha male Kangaroo stud wants to have sexx, He fit come towards the new "kangaroo" not knowing its our amiable doctor dressed in costume hiding from Nairalanders

Don't be that fake kangaroo that would be forced amidst blows to fellate on a real Kangaroo

BTW you are not even a "real fan"

You are a wicked man dayo.... bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nihilist:

That's just the thing. I don't believe Matic is strengthening Manyoo at all.

Matic is only alive when he is asked to destroy. The moment he's tasked with playing more positive football , he flounders. That's what happened 15/16. That's what happened last season.

Manyoo are already solid defensively. Only Tottenham conceded less goals than them last season. Where they had problems last season was squandering chances. Matic is not a significant improvement to an already watertight defence, and he will add absolutely nothing to their attack.

If we sold say Costa or even Willian to them, I will be fretting.

But Matic? And for 40m? Mehn, He has my blessing... cool

Nihi-stradamus cheesy

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nihilist:

Nihi-stradamus cheesy

Wehdonsir cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2017
Nihilist:
When you have to rely on a polethyne receptacle of cross pollinated phaesolus vulgaris for creativity in midfield.

100 back passes against Huddersfield won't create you a single chance.

The worst part is that the 100 back passes don't even guarantee a clean sheet, let alone a draw.

Phaesalus vulgaris.

Common beans.

ibime see all these sexy mails winking at you? MatheMATIC

(1) (2) (3) ... (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) ... (19128) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DrDeuce and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.