Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10467856 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) (4061) ... (19131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
Good music. Just appreciating good music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kww-WPOaOdU

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2017
atheist5:
see this ignorant boy,2005,2006,2010,2015,2017,i started supporting chelsea during the middle of 2005
ok u correct.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
LoRdCaT:
So you were born after the invisibles? How many titles have United won in your lifetime bro.
u sure say you go school so, i started following football that period you nor fit count how many title una don win since then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
eph12:

Obviously you meant 6 for United and 5 for Chelsea so who is more successful?
You dey answer that liar? So he is less than 15 years old abi? United have won no less than 12 EPL trophies in his lifetime.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
LoRdCaT:
So you were born after the invisibles? How many titles have United won in your lifetime bro.
He dodged the lifetime and changed it to when he started following football. Very soon now he will change it to when he got disvirgined. Shekpe fans sef cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
LoRdCaT:
I am not a Liverpool fan bro so they are not my cup of tea. United has won 12 EPL titles in my lifetime, when your team wins half of that in your lifetime, come back let's talk.
so you started following football at 1993

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
eph12:

He dodged the lifetime and changed it to when he started following football. Very soon now he will change it to when he got disvirgined. Shekpe fans sef cheesy
i think that was i mistake oh, i mearnt football lifetime

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
atheist5:
u sure say you go school so, i started following football that period you nor fit count how many title una don win since then
Bros na you suppose sue your school. The question clearly stated "in your lifetime" in case you don't know what it means, it means since when you were born. So you were born in 2004?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
LoRdCaT:
You dey answer that liar? So he is less than 15 years old abi? United have won no less than 12 EPL trophies in his lifetime.
sorry change lifetime to how many you see with eye

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
atheist5:
so you started following football at 1993
You be olodo oo. Oya go and count how many trophies united have won since 1996. And this one will join people to call dayo amala Turner undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Bros na you suppose sue your school. The question clearly stated "in your lifetime" in case you don't know what it means, it means since when you were born. So you were born in 2004?
the lifetime part was a mistake though lol,see as you dey form brilliant for my head because of one misyarn

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
atheist5:
sorry change lifetime to how many you see with eye
The same thing you this man. I am now sure you are a nursery school drop out. United have won 12 trophies while I am alive and I have seen all in pictures. Did you go to Cobham to see any of Chelsea's trophy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
LoRdCaT:
You be olodo oo. Oya go and count how many trophies united have won since 1996. And this one will join people to call dayo amala Turner undecided
bros abeg come dey go before i come dey rant abeg,tell me when you started foolowing your team and tell me when you were born
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2017
eph12:

You dey mind the shekpite? The hypocrite will cry foul if we start judging hazard from 15/16 season oo. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
atheist5:
bros abeg come dey go before i come dey rant abeg,tell me when you started foolowing your team and tell me when you were born
If you like rant. tongue united have won 12 trophies in my lifetime and no less than 12 in yours! No be you use your hand type lifetime? your brain dey on hibernation then? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
odizeey:
i studied banking and finance. Just finished. I'm planning on having it, someone told me its very difficult. But I still insist on doing it. I even plan on downloading videos from YouTube, after im done with data analytics.
I really need it o.
Good one. Don't be discouraged if you really want it. Peopl who have it don't have two heads
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
LoRdCaT:
The same thing you this man. I am now sure you are a nursery school drop out. United have won 12 trophies while I am alive and I have seen all in pictures. Did you go to Cobham to see any of Chelsea's trophy?
jesus christ which kind of a f00l are you?i tried acknowledging the mistake on my part and tried to restate my initial piont but you are still behaving like an overfed goat,you just assume to talk thrash about someone you dont know because of one wrong word?my friend just f3ck out abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
Odunharry:

Good one. Don't be discouraged if you really want it. Peopl who have it don't have two heads
thanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ibime:

Yes oh, I was due to start last year but the baby took too much time off my hands. Even this one I booked quite late cos I wasn't sure I would have the time commitment. I have to find maybe 150 hours of revision time between now and Dec 2nd.

It should be easier for you with a mathematics background than even those with just accounting backgrounds because there are many calculus involved
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2017
atheist5:
jesus christ which kind of a f00l are you?i tried acknowledging the mistake on my part and tried to restate my initial piont but you are still behaving like an overfed goat,you just assume to talk thrash about someone you dont know because of one wrong word?my friend just f3ck out abeg
You never start to cry, your tears will flow like a river today grin Are you a fool? Yes you aregrin That's not a mistake, you actually meant lifetime but because of your stupidity and ignorance you didn't know that united have more than double Chelsea's EPL trophies in your lifetime so now you are trying to twist it. Correct? Go back to nursery 1 brotongue You be olodo. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
LoRdCaT:
You never start to cry, your tears will flow like a river today grin Are you a fool? Yes you aregrin That's not a mistake, you actually meant lifetime but because of your stupidity and ignorance you didn't know that united have more than double Chelsea's EPL trophies in your lifetime so now you are trying to twist it. Correct? Go back to nursery 1 brotongue You be olodo. grin
lol see fool, iknow more about manchester united history than your stupid brain,saying i should be intimidated by man united because of 20 league titles is like saying i should be intimidated by loserfool who disappeared after 91,the same you scumwats will never taste league after 2013,answer my question you nor answer,mumu

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
atheist5:
lol see fool, iknow more about manchester united history than your stupid brain,saying i should be intimidated by man united because of 20 league titles is like saying i should be intimidated by loserfool who disappeared after 91,the same you scumwats will never taste league after 2013,answer my question you nor answer,mumu
Crybabygrin Your tears bring joy to my soul cheesy So you know my team's history more than you know yours? Proof of your obsession grin Focus on your team you brain-dead Illiterate. Your team has won less than half of my team's EPL trophies in Your lifetime. You didn't know before, now you know. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Crybabygrin Your tears bring joy to my soul cheesy So you know my team's history more than you know yours? Proof of your obsession grin Focus on your team you brain-dead Illiterate. Your team has won less than half of my team's EPL trophies in Your lifetime. You didn't know before, now you know. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
atheist5:
lol see fool, iknow more about manchester united history than your stupid brain,saying i should be intimidated by man united because of 20 league titles is like saying i should be intimidated by loserfool who disappeared after 91,the same you scumwats will never [b]taste league[/b]after 2013,answer my question you nor answer,mumu
More proof of your arrant illiteracy. Is united playing in Bundesliga? No be the same league we still dey for 2017? What the fvck is "taste league"? League na kind of food? mumu grin when we win EPL after 2013, make sure you die oo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
atheist5:
You are frustrated, I know. Sorry I can't feel your pain grin

20EPL titles vs 6 EPL titles. who is the side bitch? Bītch!! tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
LoRdCaT:
More proof of your arrant illiteracy. Is united playing in Bundesliga? No be the same league we still dey for 2017? What the fvck is "taste league"? League na kind of food? mumu grin when we win EPL after 2013, make sure you die oo grin
when could be 2090,i would be dead then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
LoRdCaT:
You are frustrated, I know. Sorry I can't feel your pain grin

20EPL titles vs 6 EPL titles. who is the side bitch? Bītch!! tongue
you be first class mumu,abeg carry your wahala dey go,odoyo

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2017
atheist5:
when could be 2090,i would be dead then
You know that you guys won't win 20 EPL titles before 2090 though. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
atheist5:
you be first class mumu,abeg carry your wahala dey go,odoyo
Nursery school drop out. grin you no know the meaning of lifetimegrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
LoRdCaT:
You know that you guys won't win 20 EPL titles before 2090 though. grin
carry league where chelsea and man city dey first
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
atheist5:
carry league where chelsea and man city dey first
What is a Chelsea? Something that was beaten blue black by Crystal palace? if you make me vex I'll call Crys P for you. 6 EPL titles grin tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
Leyqute:
Good music. Just appreciating good music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kww-WPOaOdU

Weyrey sombori cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) (4061) ... (19131) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Elnino4ladies, Trevor012(m), swiz123(m), lordfalcao(m), drisham(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), popizaino(m), Sportsweb and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.