Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10685883 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4063) (4064) (4065) (4066) (4067) (4068) (4069) ... (19347) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
hensben:
Hazard did it before De Bruyne it’s he coco of the matter.

So what does that mean? Hazard won the award when KdB was not in the league?

So assuming Hazard goes to Bayern next year and wins Buli player of the year you will say KdB won it before him.

Be serious when you read some of your comments are you not ashamed?

Ok Let me help you. Michael Owen won Ballon dor before Ronaldo and Messi so Owen is better thats the coco of the matter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
cstr1000:
This is why England is poor.
RLC had a decent game, nothing spectacular in comparison to his mates in other parts of Europe, and Gareth southgate is already ripping into Chelsea and insulting more experienced players.
Bring RLC back and play him against decent opposition now, and everybody will start wondering where the Hype came from.
Is it not the same thing Christiansen already did and is now in the first team?
Shior.

There is no hype mate. Did the call-up come from nowhere? No!
His performances leading up to this moment is the reasons this has happened.

Does he have much to improve on? Absolutely! For someone who has played far less football at his age.

Against decent opposition? See compilation videos below, playing alongside a bunch of halfwits who are mostly either just enjoying getting in the way of intelligent football, or just completely incapable of elevating their level to reason. Judge for yourself and see how he holds up against the big guns of the PL - without any hype.

Videos in this order: RLC vs Liverpool, Spurs and ManCity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3C1CL1Usvc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKdV4EfKI6s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yuuB7_7pDI
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
Eruditor:

Hazard got into the national team before KDB that is essentially why he is the captain. Age bracket is moot. And to get something (PFA player) before someone else does not make you better (KDB was not there when Hazard got it). Owen was Ballon d'or and Henry was not but even Owen will tell you Henry was better than him as footballers.

This is easily KDB. He has "more talent".

Shoots better with both legs.
Has better vision.
The better passer.
Defends better.
Taller.
More durable.
Has more assists over the course of their careers in the EPL.
Plays more positions.
Reads the game better.

Hazard is only quicker and the better dribbler.
chai! Nothing wey person no go see. So, because say kdb don take time develop em self, em don get talent pass hazard. Nawa. Where was this kdb when hazard was setting records in ligue 1 at a young age.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
Greatihex:
chai! Nothing wey person no go see. So, because say kdb don take time develop em self, em don get talent pass hazard. Nawa. Where was this kdb when hazard was setting records in ligue 1 at a young age.

KdB was not in French league then. Developing oneself is a major part of football, Most of the thing C.Ronaldo is an expert in nowadays, he didnt know how to do them well at a 20.

BTW Where was Suarez when Mikel was setting records at a young age in FIFA competition

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
hensben:
Hazard and De Bruyne are in same age bracket compare to Messi and mascherano. You failed again.
If not that you want to be sentimental watch Belgium game hazard make the team play quality football. You think coaches don’t see these things.

Ok let me ask you Hazard and De Bruyne who is the most talented?
you just like saying trash
kdb and mertens are more productive than your so called hidden in Belgium.
you think to be dancing one corner around the field is talent. maybe you can compare hidden and bastuayi then we have a talk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
Eruditor:

In 2010 WC, Mascherano was Argentina's captain. Meaning, he was more talented than Messi at the time (sentiments aside).

And 5 people liked your post. 3 of whom went on to share it.

Sad.

What point are you trying to make with the bolded?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
diggz:

Your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
Greatihex:

Dayo has answered you well but let me add that Lewa recently became a good freekick taker. He was not always good at it earlier in his career but he worked on it and today takes a handful of them for Bayern.

The point is, development is part of talent. If a player can easily learn things and adapt, it shows his talent or skill in that regard.

So yea, add adaptation and freekick taking to KDBs talents that he has over Hazard. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

KdB was not in French league then. Developing oneself is a major part of football, Most of the thing C.Ronaldo is an expert in nowadays, he didnt know how to do them well at a 20.

BTW Where was Suarez when Mikel was setting records at a young age in FIFA competition
i was addressing the issue of talent.

Even so, what was kdb winning in the league he was playing in then? Or is no awards in the league he was playing in?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Greatihex:
i was addressing the issue of talent.
Even so, what was kdb winning in the league he was playing in then? Or is no awards in the league he was playing in?

Yes we are still addressing the issue of talent

As at the time Mikel was winning 2nd by FIFA in 2005, That he was a subject of transfer war between 2 big clubs where was Luis Suarez then

When Wilshere was winning PFA young player of the year where was Christian Eriksen?

When Wayne Rooney was winning UEFA awards in 2002, where was cristiano Ronaldo

Basically in football, "You first me to shine no mean say you better pass me"

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

As senseless as you are you think I will reply some attention starved person who will pick such moniker?

Oponu, you have always used players' team's achievements to rate them and the guy used same to put hazard above your debruyne. He asked you what debruyne had won with city, you sidestepped like a drunkard. Apari ramuzaki. cheesy

sod09:
you think to be dancing one corner around the field is talent. maybe you can compare hidden and bastuayi then we have a talk

If you say that in bruseels or any major city in belgium, your cheeks will attract slaps from different angles. The same debruyne, most belgians massively criticised for not playing well for their team since? You must be one of those dayo's recruits that analyse football based on wikipedia stats.

Eruditor:

This is easily KDB. He has "more talent".

Taller

Jesus!!! I can't wait for this stupid international break to be over.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
sod09:
I think say you get sense. Another lunatic on the loose.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

So what does that mean? Hazard won the award when KdB was not in the league?

So assuming Hazard goes to Bayern next year and wins Buli player of the year you will say KdB won it before him.

Be serious when you read some of your comments are you not ashamed?

Ok Let me help you. Michael Owen won Ballon dor before Ronaldo and Messi so Owen is better thats the coco of the matter
You Dey f up big time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
diggz:

So you follow like Hensbrain post? wink

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
diggz:

No lie....U dey part of the 5 people abi??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
hensben:
I think say you get sense. Another lunatic on the loose.
mumu
you cant even make sense in your nonsense cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
airmark:

Oponu, you have always used players' team's achievements to rate them and the guy used same to put hazard above your debruyne. He asked you what debruyne had won with city, you sidestepped like a drunkard. Apari ramuzaki. cheesy

If you say that in bruseels or any major city in belgium, your cheeks will attract slaps from different angles. The same debruyne, most belgians massively criticised for not playing well for their team since? You must be one of those dayo's recruits that analyse football based on wikipedia stats.

you mean they worship hidden in Belgium shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
airmark:

Lol. I knew someone was gonna tackle that sooner or later...

Anyways, stop crying. One of ur fellow Lunatics here claimed Hazard was better than KDB because "Hazard was national team captain". I didn't see u clamouring for an end to "this stupîd international break" then. So calm ur titties!!

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
airmark:

KDB got City to their best ever CL performance which is the semi, What has Hidden done for Chelsea outside the local stage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
hensben:
You Dey f up big time

Is that hat you tell yourself after reading your posts. You never tell us how NT captain or team captain means one is more talented
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
sod09:
you mean they worship hidden in Belgium shocked shocked

That's their best player and their captain. If you have been following belgium, you wouldn't have stated that.

Below is another farce from you. You have no idea of that belgian team.

Eruditor:

Hazard got into the national team before KDB that is essentially why he is the captain.

I hope you know Jan Vertonghen is still in that team and he's hazard's senior in the team. Busy to expose all those laughable stuffs you typed.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
diggz:

Buwahahahaha. Them don throw sub wey catch Diggz. grin grin
Egbon, no lie, you dey among the awon likers and sharers.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
Away from the Hazard debate, I’ve got another trivia question:

Which FIFA World Cup was the first to be broadcast in High Definition?

A. 2002
B. 2006
C. 2010
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

KDB got City to their best ever CL performance which is the semi, What has Hidden done for Chelsea outside the local stage

Is there any trophy for ucl semifinalists that i dont know? He asked you what kdb won for city and let's juxtapose with hazard's.

Should i type it in yoruba?

Lana1:
Lol. I knew someone was gonna tackle that sooner or later...

Anyways, stop crying. One of ur fellow Lunatics here claimed Hazard was better than KDB because "Hazard was national team captain". I didn't see u clamouring for an end to "this stupîd international break" then. So calm ur titties!!

I hope those hausas have not turned you to g.ay during your service year. If you didn't understand where he was coming from, park somewhere, don't cross my path.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
airmark:

So a player's height cannot be considered a "talent"?

Why then do we have target men in football?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
airmark:

Is there any trophy for ucl semifinalists that i dont know? He asked you what kdb won for city and let's juxtapose with hazard's.

Should i type it in yoruba?

I hope those hausas have not turned you to g.ay during your service year. If you didn't understand where he was coming from, park somewhere, don't cross my path.
Bros stop wailing and take several seats undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
airmark:

I hope you know Jan Vertonghen is still in that team and he's hazard's senior in the team. Busy to expose all those laughable stuffs you typed.

So also is Vincent Kompany, who was the captain until his niggling injuries. Help me see the point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
nateevs:

There is no hype mate. Did the call-up come from nowhere? No!
His performances leading up to this moment is the reasons this has happened.

Does he have much to improve on? Absolutely! For someone who has played far less football at his age.

Nope. There are 2 reasons RLC got called up:

1. Southgate managed him at U21 level and has a lot of faith in his abilities from his performances at that level. Not a bad thing, but not current performance based either

2. The spate of withdrawals from the England squad for this round of friendlies - Henderson out, Winks out, Alli out, Delph out, Drinkwater out, lallana out.

just look at the England midfield in the latest squad - Jake Livermore, Jack Cork and Lewis Cook are in it. If Lewis Cook with only 8 EPL appearances over the last 2 seasons got called up, it just shows how desperate they are for bodies going into the Brazil game.

I certainly don't think RLC has done anything this season to warrant an England call up, but desperation is a factor. Then again, this is England we're talking about sef...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
hens.ben:
Of course you can’t see a tree and call it forest, that is game of football for you. As talented as Messi he is unable to do it alone at international stage. Portugal won France when cr7 wasn’t on the pitch but ignorant fans uses that to talk Messi down.

Did you read the above at all?

Eruditor:

Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
Eruditor:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Tallness is now a talent and Kevin debruyne is now a target man. Lana1, come and carry your brother.

Eruditor:

So also is Vincent Kompany, who was the captain until his niggling injuries. Help me see the point.

You made no point bro. Kompany has been out of football for majority of the last 3 years, can same be said about JV and Witsel? Don't let dayo's stupidity push you to receive spanks, based on facts.

Hazard was not appointed because he was the most senior in the team as you wrongly posited. Get your facts right next time.

Lana1:
Bros stop wailing and take several seats undecided

Have taken several seats, relaxing, since we spanked your useless team with bakanonsense, hidden ikedia and Norata.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
sinizia:

Buwahahahaha. Them don throw sub wey catch Diggz. grin grin

Egbon, no lie, you dey among the awon likers and sharers.

Funny enough.... It is now the norm for eruditor to wail over people liking or sharing a post he disagrees with cheesy cheesy........but to answer your qxn....No! i no join like the post before, but will do after responding to you now.

Edited--- just liked and share the said post.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
Eruditor:

Ronaldo is better than Messi.
Have a nice time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4063) (4064) (4065) (4066) (4067) (4068) (4069) ... (19347) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joezinho and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.