Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4065) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10622059 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4062) (4063) (4064) (4065) (4066) (4067) (4068) ... (19269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Edopesin: 6:28am On Nov 13, 2017
lalaboi:
Na by force to vote Moses?
Guy Why!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mentions: 8:21am On Nov 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

It simply means Hidden Hazard is recognizing that KdB is a much better player than him, who met him at a new league and is still bossing him in the new league in performance

And being a flop is nothing new toHidden. He spent a whole season Hidden the world cup Hidden, 5 seasons of CL football Hidden

http://asia.eurosport.com/football/world-cup-criticism-was-fair-says-belgium-s-hazard_sto4343504/story.shtml

The whole world knows Hidden Hazard is a flop outside of the local league. So we have gotten used to him flopping We have no expectations of him
I dont know if your foolishness is caused by your baldness

But you are an unintelligent troll

Hazard has won the league with Chelsea twice

Hazard has won PFA player of the year once and was runner up upper year

What has Kevin won besides player of the month?

If you want to argue, try to use your brain

Stop being a pained lunatic.

17 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:22am On Nov 13, 2017
pamcode:
which game is this?

FIFA 18
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:23am On Nov 13, 2017
FBS:
Men, just loving Rugby lately even more.
New Zealand vs Tonga pre-match rituals/Haka. Initially thought there were playing tehn-nte, cheesy.. But mehn...Emotions raw! Tonga came out on top.

Kamate kamate tora tora grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:06am On Nov 13, 2017
Nihilist:

Kamate kamate tora tora grin

You're ancient bruh grin. It's kapa o'pango now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:15am On Nov 13, 2017
Mentions:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2017
chic2pimp:

You're ancient bruh grin. It's kapa o'pango now

I know they did that this weeking but kamate is still the main one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:35am On Nov 13, 2017
Mentions:

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hazard doesn’t score 50 goals per season, when we mention benzema he switch to he has won ucl like football is lawn tennis. Na which kan foolishness be this ehn.

Kevin is better than hazard yet the later was chosen as the skipper in Belgium national team, as introvert as he is, common sense ought to tell you he is the most talented in the team. If you watch Belgium play the difference is clear, hazard is most times the better player. If Hazard was around when Chelsea as a team were formidable he would’ve won world best. Team win trophy in game of football. Of course you can’t see a tree and call it forest, that is game of football for you. As talented as Messi he is unable to do it alone at international stage. Portugal won France when cr7 wasn’t on the pitch but ignorant fans uses that to talk Messi down.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nihilist:

I know they did that this weeking but kamate is still the main one.

Yh only teasing. Kapa O'pango is reserved for special occasions. Ka Mate Ka Ora is still King.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
hensben:
Hazard doesn’t score 50 goals per season, when we mention benzema he switch to he has won ucl like football is lawn tennis. Na which kan foolishness be this ehn.

Kevin is better than hazard yet the later was chosen as the skipper in Belgium national team, as introvert as he is, common sense ought to tell you he is the most talented in the team. If you watch Belgium play the difference is clear, hazard is most times the better player. If Hazard was around when Chelsea as a team were formidable he would’ve won world best. Team win trophy in game of football. Of course you can’t see a tree and call it forest, that is game of football for you. As talented as Messi he is unable to do it alone at international stage. Portugal won France when cr7 wasn’t on the pitch but ignorant fans uses that to talk Messi down.

Its foolish to mention Benzema because of all active players he is the 3rd highest goal scorer in the CL behind legends like Messi and Ronaldo. I know I have told you this at least 3 times but you continue to ask stupid questions. For French National team Benzema is second highest goal scorer among the active players despite not playing for the National team for about 2yrs now

See another display of foolishness. Jordan Henderson is English National team captain does that mean he is better than Dele Alli. Gary Cahill is Chelsea captain does that mean he is better than Kante? So by your logic we can say Cahill is the most talented player in Chelsea because he is the captain and Henderson is the most talented player for England. When I say football analysis is not your strong point and stick to Ludo. This is an example

If Hazard was around for Chelsea between 2005 and 2008 he wont even many the team or at best be rotating with ninnies like Joke Cole

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

Its foolish to mention Benzema because of all active players he is the 3rd highest goal scorer in the CL behind legends like Messi and Ronaldo. I know I have told you this at least 3 times but you continue to ask stupid questions. For French National team Benzema is second highest goal scorer among the active players despite not playing for the National team for about 2yrs now

See another display of foolishness. Jordan Henderson is English National team captain does that mean he is better than Dele Alli. Gary Cahill is Chelsea captain does that mean he is better than Kante? So by your logic we can say Cahill is the most talented player in Chelsea because he is the captain and Henderson is the most talented player for England. When I say football analysis is not your strong point and stick to Ludo. This is an example

If Hazard was around for Chelsea between 2005 and 2008 he wont even many the team or at best be rotating with ninnies like Joke Cole

Bwahahaha grin grin grin grin

You wan kee hensbrain ni ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

grin

Truth is bitter though!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
Mentions:

I know by now he would be thinking how best to manoeuvre this. Dayo is a disgrace.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
El running and Ashes una don come masturbate for rubbish again.

Is Henderson and Cahill not English in their respective club so it is understandable: we are talking about Belgium national team where Hazard and debrune are from not club side where sentiment abound.

Cc: raumdeuter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
hensben:

Is Henderson and Cahill not English in their respective club so it is understandable: we are talking about Belgium national team where Hazard and debrune are from not club side where sentiment abound.

Cc: raumdeuter

In 2010 WC, Mascherano was Argentina's captain. Meaning, he was more talented than Messi at the time (sentiments aside).

And 5 people liked your post. 3 of whom went on to share it.

Sad.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
airmark:

I know by now he would be thinking how best to manoeuvre this. Dayo is a disgrace.

plus best player in the French league back to back.. what's kdb.. without hazard Belgium national team is shi.t
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
when someone is too good. they will be natural hate grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

When I say football analysis is not your strong point and stick to Ludo. This is an example
Jesu! See slide tackle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
Eruditor:

In 2010 WC, Mascherano was Argentina's captain. Meaning, he was more talented than Messi at the time (sentiments aside).

Sad.
grin

When they call someone hensbrain.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
Another Hazard banter!

From the look of things Kdb might lift the Epl tittle very soon and then the arguments will get more bloody!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
Another Hazard banter!

From the look of things Kdb might lift the Epl tittle very soon and then the arguments will get more bloody!

I just wonder what will happen if City wins the league. KDB is obviously their best player so he automatically wins player of the season. Hazard fans better be praying City don't win the league cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
Eruditor:

Sad.
Hazard and De Bruyne are in same age bracket compare to Messi and mascherano. You failed again.
If not that you want to be sentimental watch Belgium game hazard make the team play quality football. You think coaches don’t see these things.

Ok let me ask you Hazard and De Bruyne who is the most talented?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
eph12:

I just wonder what will happen if City wins the league. KDB is obviously their best player so he automatically wins player of the season. Hazard fans better be praying City don't win the league cheesy
Hazard did it before De Bruyne it’s he coco of the matter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
eph12:

Your love for a person shouldn't make you wish for someone else downfall!

If Kdb wins the league, well deserving and congratulations to him!
personally i hardly engage in these "who is better" arguments!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

De Bruyne is one of the playes I like in this generation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

What are you saying na? This is sport where you have to wish your team wins all and for that to happen others must fail. Abi am I not in the right section again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
hensben:
De Bruyne is one of the players I like in this generation.

I like him too, against us, he was spectacular!
against arsenal, beautiful. He's a great playmaker, I can only wish him the best!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
eph12:

What are you saying na? This is sport where you have to wish your team wins all and for that to happen others must fail. Abi am I not in the right section again?

True! but I don't like to reason that way, I only wish my team improves and tries to be better. The trolling and insults on other teams are for the fun of the game!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
hensben:
Hazard and De Bruyne are in same age bracket compare to Messi and mascherano. You failed again.
If not that you want to be sentimental watch Belgium game hazard make the team play quality football. You think coaches don’t see these things.

Hazard got into the national team before KDB that is essentially why he is the captain. Age bracket is moot. And to get something (PFA player) before someone else does not make you better (KDB was not there when Hazard got it). Owen was Ballon d'or and Henry was not but even Owen will tell you Henry was better than him as footballers.

Ok let me ask you Hazard and De Bruyne who is the most talented?

This is easily KDB. He has "more talent".

Shoots better with both legs.
Has better vision.
The better passer.
Defends better.
Taller.
More durable.
Has more assists over the course of their careers in the EPL.
Plays more positions.
Reads the game better.

Hazard is only quicker and the better dribbler.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
hensben:

Cc: ramdeuter

So England National Team is a club where sentiments abound? Lloris is French captain so he is the most talented French player? Godin captains the Uruguay national team so he is more talented than Suarez

Tell me which of these are clubs that sentiments abound
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
airmark:

As senseless as you are you think I will reply some attention starved person who will pick such moniker?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4062) (4063) (4064) (4065) (4066) (4067) (4068) ... (19269) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.