Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,844 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10727193 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4227) (4228) (4229) (4230) (4231) (4232) (4233) ... (19390) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SerVik(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Sergi Roberto is a squad player. B I M where along time ago
Roberto is not a squad player. Before his injury, he was starting games, even ahead of semedo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
barcelona is always getting tough draws after group stage.

Go and check the last 5 to 7 years.
If they are not getting arsenal, they are getting juve, chelsea, bayern, psg etc [s]unlike madrid that always have a easy ride until quater or semi final[/s].
If you don't have facts,then you keep shut if your memory can't retained information
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
laPULGA:

name any madrid ACADEMY GRADUATE that has gone on to rep their 1st team or that of any other TOP TEAM both PAST and PRESENT
How old are you?
I guess you dont read anything other than goal.com,El Mundo,Don Balon and from Nairaland barkabots

once you are done i will do the same for fcb

A La masia product outside Spain?Monumental failures
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
diggz:

Vex ke..? At all bruv....I vex o!

I actually assumed you didn't follow the Convo from the beginning naim make me respond that way. You know with dayo you always have to find a way to stick with/to your side of the argument if not, dude will slide in another argument to beat you with/in your argument.

Exactly. Thats why I termed your response 'amala and ewedu turning' grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Exactly. Thats why I termed your response 'amala and ewedu turning' grin

Hope u see the way dayo change am for me? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by laPULGA: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2017
hardeycute:
How old are you?
I guess you dont read anything other than goal.com,El Mundo,Don Balon and from Nairaland barkabots

A La masia product outside Spain?Monumental failures

oga hardeycute i've noticed that when someone states a fact that you dont have a reasonable counter argument to(which is most of the time) you just take to insults.And from your numerous reactions it is either you are a KID or an extremely immature adult.

well that is BTW,i asked a question,answer it politely and correctly;then once it is time for insults i will let you know.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nihilist:
From Football365

Yes or No?
Chelshit can beat this Barca team with Vermaelen in defence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by laPULGA: 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
Unlimited22:

John Terry, Danny Drinkzobo etc

Icardi,thiago alcantara,mikel arteta,thiago motta,bellerin to name but 5 outside barca
that are playing or have played for a TOP TEAM

give me 2 more names and i will give you 10
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2017
diggz:

Hope u see the way dayo change am for me? cheesy cheesy
The coefficients?

Hahhahahhaha hahhahhahaaa grin grin grin

"foolish question transmitter"? cheesy cheesy...

Dayo is so unpredictable grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
laPULGA:

oga hardeycute i've noticed that when someone states a fact that you dont have a reasonable counter argument to(which is most of the time) you just take to insults.And from your numerous reactions it is either you are a KID or an extremely immature adult.

well that is BTW,i asked a question,answer it politely and correctly;then once it is time for insults i will let you know.
Hahhahhahaha grin

Time for insults dey?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
Where's that laLUPGA that was mentioning Zappacosta, Drinkwater and Baco when his team has Semedo, Paulinho and Andre Gomes that ain't even better than them.

I was talking about Dembele who I don't believe is worth 100m, this is the only transfer that was just 'over' waste of funds undecided.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by laPULGA: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Hahhahhahaha grin
Time for insults dey?
Time for insults and trolling dey na but for the n*gga it is basically all the time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
[s]
hardeycute:
If you don't have facts,then you keep shut if your memory can't retained information
[/s]try to follow conversation before jumping into it like a puma.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
laPULGA:

oga hardeycute i've noticed that when someone states a fact that you dont have a reasonable counter argument to(which is most of the time) you just take to insults.And from your numerous reactions it is either you are a KID or an extremely immature adult
Fact?Something like this fallacy ?
laPULGA:

name any madrid ACADEMY GRADUATE that has gone on to rep their 1st team or that of any other TOP TEAM both PAST and PRESENT
Do you want me to convince you on your lack of knowledge about Real Madrid?but you have to promise me you will 'deactivate' after showing you the light ?

No crying of foul here when all you do is to post irrationally and sentimentally
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]try to follow conversation before jumping into it like a puma.
Like you providing us with the supposed easy opponents in the last 5 years drawn against Madrid?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
hardeycute:
Like you providing us with the supposed easy opponents in the last 5 years drawn against Madrid?
2010-11
R16 lyon
Qf totteham

2011-2012
r16 CSKA Moskva
Qf. Apoel

2012-2013
R16 man united
Qf galatazarey

2013-2014
R16 schalke
Qf Dortmund

2014-15.
R16 Roma.
Qf athletico.

2015-2016
R16 Roma
Qf Wolfsburg

2016-2017
Napoli
Bayern.

Go and compare that with barcelona, come back tell me the result.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by laPULGA: 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Where's that laLUPGA that was mentioning Zappacosta, Drinkwater and Baco when his team has Semedo, Paulinho and Andre Gomes that ain't even better than them.

I was talking about Dembele who I don't believe is worth 100m, this is the only transfer that was just 'over' waste of funds undecided.

you cannot judge someone that is still injured everybody knows that he is a baller just like mbape and mbape is valued at more than 160m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
Skimpledawg:

The coefficients?

Hahhahahhaha hahhahhahaaa grin grin grin

"foolish question transmitter"? cheesy cheesy...

Dayo is so unpredictable grin

Oga even call me slow join cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
2010-11
R16 lyon
Qf totteham

2011-2012
r16 CSKA Moskva
Qf. Apoel

I don't know why you classified the other teams as easy opponents maybe because of their pedigree but you should know being in the KO stage is not an easy ride
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by laPULGA: 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
hardeycute:
Fact?Something like this fallacy ?
Do you want me to convince you on your lack of knowledge about Real Madrid?but you have to promise me you will 'deactivate' after showing you the light ?

the fact i stated is that LA MASIA is the best academy of all times you can argue SENSIBLY allthough that is clearly beyond you

2.ANY SENSIBLE person knows that almost every club has produced atleast1 top quality academy graduate .....So i wasnt implying that RM and chelsea HAVE NOT HAD ANY ACADEMY GRADUATE...or did your porous brain miss the part that i said that I WILL DO THE SAME FOR FCB..

you have been advised to to follow through b4 you dabble into any argument

and nobody is crying foul it is just that i dont have time for your B*llshit ATM
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
laPULGA:

you cannot judge someone that is still injured everybody knows that he is a baller just like mbape and mbape is valued at more than 160m
Don't mention Mbappe with guy oh, Mbappe won ligue 1, got to semi's UCL, UCL team of the year, ballon d'or nominee, is on loan has 10 UCL goals and what has Ousmane done to be worth 100m. So he is injured, that even makes it more annoying.

Atleast PSG showed small wisdom to loan Mbappe but Barca paid 100m for what? Did they buy him to get injured? Fine he is injured, Dembele isn't worth even 60m not to talk of 100m.

Pogba, Neymar, Bale I understand but Dembele shocked no way undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2017
hardeycute:
I don't know why you classified the other teams as easy opponents maybe because of their pedigree but you should know being in the KO stage is not an easy ride
easy opponent in terms of experience, players and manager, financial muscle etc.

Do you really expect a team like apoel or shalke to stop real madrid in the knock out stage? Seriously?

Every team in champions league is solid, just that some are more solid than the others.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2017
Unlimited22:

John Terry, Danny Drinkzobo etc
So drinkwater na product of chelsea yoot system??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
sod09:
lie dont mistake success and popularity to judge academy in english.
leeds utd had the best academy back then
we have s'ton,spurs,burnley now
all those big clubs dont are shitty
At least United is always well represented by their youth players.

Its been up to 80 years spanning over 3800+ games that United ve had a youth product in every of its 1st team matchday squad. Same cant be said of the other big teams...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
laPULGA:

the fact i stated is that LA MASIA is the best academy of all times you can argue SENSIBLY allthough that is clearly beyond you
You and your wild thoughts sha

Raul
Guti
Casillas
Kiko Casilla
Adan(GK)
Pachecho(GK)
Juan Mata
Marcos Alonso
Soldado
Saul Niguez
Jose Callejon
Juanfran
Daniel Parejo
Arbeloa
Morata
Mariano Diaz
Borja Mayoral
Dani Carvajal
Lucas Vasquez
Nacho Fernandez
D.Lorente
Marcos Llorente
Negredo
Cambiasso
Diego Lopez(GK)
Jese Rodriguez
Rodrigo
Eto'o

2.ANY SENSIBLE person knows that almost every club has produced atleast1 top quality academy graduate .....So i wasnt implying that RM and chelsea HAVE NOT HAD ANY ACADEMY GRADUATE...or did your porous brain miss the part that i said that I WILL DO THE SAME FOR FCB
I also know that no sensible person or someone with his own mind will peddle wrong facts just to sound politically correct[/quote]

you have been advised to to follow through b4 you dabble into any argument

and nobody is crying foul it is just that i dont have time for your B*llshit ATM

Can you kiss the dust now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
Balloon Door grin 29. Coutinho 23. Mane 19. Hazard 18. Greizmann 15. Paulo Dybala 14. Kevin De Bruyne 13. Suarez 12. Isco
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by laPULGA: 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
@hardecute here a some of fcb's graduate you can compare the calibre of player

messi

icardi

thiago

rafinha

pep guardiola

christain tello

puyol

valdes

jordi alba

busquet

iniesta

fabregas

pedro

puyol

pepe reina

pique

bojan

quaresma

sergi roberto

munir

bellerin

xavi

alena

deulofeu

albert ferra

halilovic

jordi mboula

denis suarez

aleix vidal

more coming
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lana1:
So drinkwater na product of chelsea yoot system??
Mistake, I thought he said Chelsea, Utd or RM.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lana1:
At least United is always well represented by their youth players.

Its been up to 80 years spanning over 3800+ games that United ve had a youth product in every of its 1st team matchday squad. Same cant be said of the other big teams...
yes but if not for home grown policy even United will forget the academy, it's either they are loan out or sold
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
If Cavani is number 11, better than Suarez and Aubameyang. It means Mbappe smiley and Lewandoski are in top 10.

Oh and they haven't ranked Kante yet cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
For Chelsea thread, them dey drag Barca anf Madrid yooth products?

I cannor understand at all undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
An idiot here said hazard would make top 4
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4227) (4228) (4229) (4230) (4231) (4232) (4233) ... (19390) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: youngZee23, Nobletravel, Poorboy, BlueAngel444 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.