Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10617136 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4229) (4230) (4231) (4232) (4233) (4234) (4235) ... (19263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2017
Lord Ororo..... cool cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hazard should be proud of being compared with
players like KDB and Neymar, it should be
Albrighton and Arnuatovic, needs to know his
level.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

3 multiplied by 4 = 12 is even better than the 18 Hazard finished
Stop it cool

Hazard finished 1+9 =10, 1+0=1

Rum, you don't know maths cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
uno it is a popularity contest
Imagine CR7 do not have a poor Laliga form

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
Best 11 from the ballon d'or list

1. Buffon; 2. Ramos 4. Hummels 5. Bonucci 3. Marcelo; 6. Kante 8. Modric 10. Isco; 7. Messi 9. Ronaldo 11. Neymar

Ballon D'or 2017 cool

vs

Fifa 2018 11

1. Buffon; 2. Carvajal 4. Ramos 5. Bonucci 3. Marcelo; 6. Kante 8. Modric 10. Kross; 7. Messi 9. Ronaldo 11. Neymar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2017
diggz:
Chic2pimp hafa you and gattuso na? Una dey chop am o!

Not too worried. Montella had already ruined our season anyways. All that is required of Rino is for Him to steady the ship somewhat till the season End. Then Hopefully we'll bring in a top tier Manager
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Best 11 from the ballon d'or list

1. Buffon; 2. Ramos 4. Bonucci 5. Hummel 3. Marcelo; 6. Kante 8. Modric 10. KDB; 7. Messi 9. Ronaldo 11. Neymar

Ballon D'or 2017 cool

Where is Hazard? Is he Hidden?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
raumdeuter:

Where is Hazard? Is he Hidden?
Where is Lewandoski? Is he still living?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2017
What if leizpig ND red bull Salzburg meet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
All I am going to say is Hazard turns 27 next month, he can not afford to remain behind in these rankings. He needs to push Chelsea further in the knockout rounds of the UCL, in the pursuit of the EPL and hopefully have a very good world cup showing. He is not getting younger anymore and to imagine the likes of Kane, Isco and Mbappe are ranked higher than him leaves little to be desired of.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Where is Lewandoski? Is he still living?

Remove 10 from hazard ranking you'll see him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
Roland17:
All I am going to say is Hazard turns 27 next month, he can not afford to remain behind in these rankings. He needs to push Chelsea further in the knockout rounds of the UCL, in the pursuit of the EPL and hopefully have a very good world cup showing. He is not getting younger anymore and to imagine the likes of Kane, Isco and Mbappe are ranked higher than him leaves little to be desired of.
baba forget balon dor jor,we are chelsea fc not hazard fc,we need to do well in europe this season[semi final or win the damm thing]then our players we get what they truelly deserve,look at buffon at 4th,this award na popularity contest and who reach semi final or final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmeraldKing7(m): 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
Chai............i just did the permutations and discovered that Chelsea can only meet either 3 of the following teams in the UCL round of 16 knockout stage.............Barca,PSG and Besiktas...This doesnt look good at allllllllll embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
atheist5:
baba forget balon dor jor,we are chelsea fc not hazard fc,we need to do well in europe this season[semi final or win the damm thing]then our players we get what they truelly deserve,look at buffon at 4th,this award na popularity contest and who reach semi final or final

Sadly, your thoughts sound selfish because you are only worried about yourself and the fans. How about Hazard?

Have you considered Hazard may have personal goals and ambitions he wants to achieve before he retires? Have you considered he desperately would love to be spoken of in the same bracket as Neymar, the rising Mbappe, and recently H. Kane, who are all younger than Hazard and present strong threats to his relevance and legacy in global football?

I am not even talking about CR7 or Messi, because that boat has long sailed!!! If Kane moves to Real Madrid what do you think would happen to his stock in comparison to Hazard? Don't get me wrong, I am not saying he has to move to Madrid but he has to consistently power his teams deep into competitions with strong showings.

For his level of talent, it would be difficult and bitter pill to swallow if Hazard is only regarded at Chelsea after he retires.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
Roland17:

Sadly, your thoughts sound selfish because you are only worried about yourself and the fans. How about Hazard?

Have you considered Hazard may have personal goals and ambitions he wants to achieve before he retires? Have you considered he desperately would love to be spoken of in the same bracket as Neymar, the rising Mbappe, and recently H. Kane, who are all younger than Hazard and present strong threats to his relevance and legacy in global football?

I am not even talking about CR7 or Messi, because that boat has long sailed!!! If Kane moves to Real Madrid what do you think would happen to his stock in comparison to Hazard? Don't get me wrong, I am not saying he has to move to Madrid but he has to consistently power his teams deep into competitions with strong showings.

For his level of talent, it would be difficult and bitter pill to swallow if Hazard is only regarded at Chelsea after he retires.

Abeg...do you also consider if azplicueta and zapacosta want to win the ballon d'or or mention in the same breath as cannavaro,maldine,puyol and co...why did you mention only hazard?

it's Chelsea FC not ikedia FC...kante has better chance

hazard won't smell top 4 in his next berth..he is just a more technical gnabry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
EmeraldKing7:
Chai............i just did the permutations and discovered that Chelsea can only meet either 3 of the following teams in the UCL round of 16 knockout stage.............Barca,PSG and Besiktas...This doesnt look good at allllllllll embarassed

you don't know before...Na Barca dem go give una
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 11:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
snowstormm:

Abeg...do you also consider if azplicueta and zapacosta want to win the ballon d'or or mention in the same breath as cannavaro,maldine,puyol and co...why did you mention only hazard?

Is Azpilicueta considered the best player in Chelsea? In which realm is Zapacosta deemed the most important player in Chelsea? At different times, Cannavaro, P. Maldini, and Puyol were either the best players in their respective teams or top 2 most important.

Hazard is the face of Chelsea, talent, and marketing wise. If it was the NBA he would be the franchise player. He is the most important player in Chelsea and it is buttressed by how much money Chelsea are willing to invest in keeping him.

He turns 27 in January, which is just a few weeks away. Time waits for no one..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 11:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
snowstormm:

seriously is this a joke or what?i understand scummies and dayo shiting on hazard but why you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 12:02am On Dec 08, 2017
Roland17:

harry kane was not better than hazard this year and so was buffon,debruyne and griezman,do you know that apart from top 3 there is little defrence between 4 -20 in terms of votes,he should do well in europe,in my opinon 19th makes the award a joke,but there is no way he is top 8 this year due to his lack of UCL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:12am On Dec 08, 2017
Roland17, you made much sense braah.

Don't argue much. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:07am On Dec 08, 2017
snowstormm:

Don't insult Gnabry he is a Bayern player pick Snodgrass Zaha Tadic

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 5:56am On Dec 08, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Hazard kor, Lizard ni.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:01am On Dec 08, 2017
I am still searching for the best midfielders name on the balon d'or top 20list.........abeg who see adabowale?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2017
diggz:
I am still searching for the best midfielders name on the balon d'or top 20list.........abeg who see adabowale?
I was wondering too o. My list stopped at 10 and I can't find the name of my favorite players, Hidden One Corner and Pogba. What's happening bros?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 7:19am On Dec 08, 2017
haters take

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:06am On Dec 08, 2017
eph12:

I was wondering too o. My list stopped at 10 and I can't find the name of my favorite players, Hidden One Corner and Pogba. What's happening bros?

When we take a look at all the lies you scummies have told us in the past....it is shocking to even find Ur sule keeper at number 20.

The irritating thing is....not too long ago we were told adabowale is better than modric,kross,isco,kante etc.....but the fvcktard couldn't make balon d'or top 20 players list...... dabberlord couldn't be found amongst the list of those you guys claimed he is better than.

At least our only crime was to compare hazard with ronaldo,messi and neymar while you guys are guilty of treason......declaring a nonentity,ordinary barber,2step pole dancer,a complete midfield misfit, Ishan poster boy player and a scumwat....better than is elder brothers tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:13am On Dec 08, 2017
diggz:

When we take a look at all the lies you scummies have told us in the past....it is shocking to even find Ur sule keeper at number 20.

The irritating thing is....not too long ago we were told adabowale is better than modric,kross,isco,kante etc.....but the fvcktard couldn't make balon d'or top 20 players list...... dabberlord couldn't be found amongst the list of those you guys claimed he is better than.

At least our only crime was to compare hazard with ronaldo,messi and neymar while you guys are guilty of treason......declaring a nonentity,ordinary barber,2step pole dancer,a complete midfield misfit, Ishan poster boy player and a scumwat....better than is elder brothers tongue
But the question on everybody's mind is "where is oba one corner? " grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:17am On Dec 08, 2017
Branzy:
haters take
What is hidden doing there? This list is not for one corner dancers so that should be a typo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:29am On Dec 08, 2017
eph12:

But the question on everybody's mind is "where is oba one corner? " grin grin

19th position......

Why is voltron de defender of the universe gea not anywhere close to a a keeper that will turn 40years by January 2018?

And why is the best midfielder in the world not on the list?

Anyways shame no dey catch una and I am not surprised....no be today una dey try sell una average players as world-class...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 8:40am On Dec 08, 2017
diggz:

19th position......

Why is voltron de defender of the universe gea not anywhere close to a a keeper that will turn 40years by January 2018?

And why is the best midfielder in the world not on the list?

Anyways shame no dey catch una and I am not surprised....no be today una dey try sell una average players as world-class...
Is that why Hidden is hiding from the top 10? Even with the league he won? Na wa o shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2017
eph12:

Is that why Hidden is hiding from the top 10? Even with the league he won? Na wa o shocked shocked

Is that why the best keeper and midfielder in the world according to you scumwats are hidden behind Eden? Orishirisi...... Awon world-class scummies tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (4229) (4230) (4231) (4232) (4233) (4234) (4235) ... (19263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.