Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10459845 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4266) (4267) (4268) (4269) (4270) (4271) (4272) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:39am On Dec 10, 2017
See as Leyqute carry d party for head, he be like u na d official DJ ohhhh

Chaiiiiiiii, we are finished

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:43am On Dec 10, 2017
spartacus11:
See as Leyqute carry d party for head, he be like u na d official DJ ohhhh

Chaiiiiiiii, we are finished

I am only doing the Lord's work, my brother.

Ise Oluwa nii, ko le baje

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYLQUT81zJk

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:49am On Dec 10, 2017
Leyqute:

I am only doing the Lord's work, my brother.

Ise Oluwa nii, ko le baje

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYLQUT81zJk

All dis for me abi, let me enjoy my song until Conte is fired
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 10, 2017
Leyqute:

I will bless the lord, oh my soul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuXSLpM7N8k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkeSVLCl9Vg
Keep up the Lord's work man
Come chop breakfast

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kelvinze(m): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2017
Leyqute:

"Everything about You is great"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG0h-TGNWeg
you know as e be bruh..*thumbs up*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2017
Leyqute:

I will bless the lord, oh my soul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuXSLpM7N8k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkeSVLCl9Vg

Keep up the Lord's work bro cheesy

Come chop breakfast

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kelvinze(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
i cant believe that after what went down since yesterday, i will still be supporting man u to win today. sad cry cry cry

just sad really.
You gat no option but to support to best team in d division grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2017
Criis:

Keep up the Lord's work bro cheesy

Come chop breakfast

Sweet breakfast.

Thank you jare my brother. I don dey shuffle since people no offer me anything to chop. God bless you

P.S. Can I get some wine to wash it down with?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eleshin(m): 10:00am On Dec 10, 2017
Leyqute:
Guys keep your requests coming!

It's DJ Lequte: The Born-Again Music Lover

We'll have the worship session till 9/9:15am.

From then it's PRAISE! PRAISE!! PRAISE!!!

P.S. Let the spirit direct you. God is love.
Gaga Shuffle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2017
Leyqute:

Sweet breakfast.

Thank you jare my brother. I don dey shuffle since people no offer me anything to chop. God bless you

P.S. Can I get some wine to wash it down with?

I no get wine, but you fit epp Me manage this?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 10:11am On Dec 10, 2017
oboy man city must win oh,ehh revenge is a ditch best served chilled
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2017
I can't begin to imagine what these guys are passing through. Please dj play it's well with my soul for them. I really feel for them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kelvinze(m): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2017
undecided undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2017
atheist5:

You said what? E be like say u never recover from the wozing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2017
raumdeuter:
airmark Krychokewack on the bench again

How many L you can carry today sef

You told us krychowiak was responsible for westbrom's non-winning, and so benching him was the solution. I learnt they beat Swansea with 4 unreplied goals yesterday without him.

The L overdose, will soon make you bald internally.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2017
Chaiiiii... scummies are shameless walahi....see afrodoc2 as e dey lead the occasion cheesy cheesy

Can't wait to descend on u guys after the city victory today angry grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2017
afrodoc2:

Na Nihilist own shock me pass.
Use 1 hr for barbing and 3 hrs for friction, all to avoid owambe for this thread.
E don give him barber Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, wicked sombori.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by codedguy1(m): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2017
atheist5:

This is the revenge. You guys started it when you trolled on our thread for almost a week.

Relax and enjoy the praise and worship.

leyqute abeg play me anything from Buchi.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2017
Criis:

I no get wine, but you fit epp Me manage this?

I don't want something that will turn me into a SHekptie.

Bring Fayrouz nigbana. It's Sunday.

Somebody praise the Lord. Glory GLory
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2017
elrony:

Where would you like the party thunder to faya you today?

A. Lips B. Lips grin cheesy

Dwarfs are smart and have retentive memory. But your memory is directly proportional to your height. Too short.

I remember I swore I had moderate lips, must we carry you pygmy and force things into your brain repeatedly?.

I won't be surprised in future if your tall kids, tie and dump you in a drum, due to your stubbornness.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2017
eph12:
I can't begin to imagine what these guys are passing through. Please dj play it's well with my soul for them. I really feel for them

Egbon Digz it is well with your soul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHe_qmo3gX4

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2017
Leyqute:
Guys keep your requests coming!

It's DJ Lequte: The Born-Again Music Lover

We'll have the worship session till 9/9:15am.

From then it's PRAISE! PRAISE!! PRAISE!!!

P.S. Let the spirit direct you. God is love.

Praise the Lord!!!!! A New Dawn.. cheesy grin

Let us continue to worship the Lord!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2017
Honourable DJ please can you play "Oh! Had i known" by Brother Eugine Mbaebie.
Had Chelsea known, they would not have sold beans only to buy sawdust.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2017
afrodoc2:

You said what? E be like say u never recover from the wozing.
lol e nor mata,we go see
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2017
codedguy1:

This is the revenge. You guys started it when you trolled on our thread for almost a week.

Relax and enjoy the praise and worship.

leyqute abeg play me anything from Buchi.

What a mighty God, what a mighty God, what a mighty God WE SERVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX57w4Dc90E
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 10, 2017
Leyqute:

I don't want something that will turn me into a SHekptie.

Bring Fayrouz nigbana. It's Sunday.

Somebody praise the Lord. Glory GLory

Hallelujah!!

Served chilled for you bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2017
afrodoc2:
Honourable DJ please can you play "Oh! Had i known" by Brother Eugine Mbaebie.
Had Chelsea known, they would not have sold beans only to buy sawdust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaSwfRyuS2g
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2017
Praaaaaaaaaaisssseee The Looooooooooord!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2017
elrony:
Praaaaaaaaaaisssseee The Looooooooooord!!!!!!

Welcome pastor. Brother Leyqute please play "Bottom belle" by Sunny Bobo for the man of God.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:38am On Dec 10, 2017
diggz:
Thank you morata for missing am open net.... wehdonsir angry

Our hopes of defending the league went into the ruins in december.

My fears, my fears, my fears. Look at the post below by someone on another thread.

I hope you remember my fears that almost everyone here was against and saw as hating. Some idiots here were even asking, where were the defenders that would bully morata?. Competition is too rife for you not to deliver consistently as a striker in Chelsea.

Perfectionist11:
Morata always go missing against robust defenders. Conte's wife should've walked unclad in front of her husband to prevent him from sending the " I don't need you anymore" text to Diego Costa. This Morata is too soft.

I am not sure this poster read my views here on morata , before we bought him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2017
Dj please anything from FRANK EDWARD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2017
When Jah Most High gives you victory over the drunken gentiles who some weeks ago denied you peace in your abode, you gotta praise his name!!! cheesy grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4266) (4267) (4268) (4269) (4270) (4271) (4272) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Oasis007(m), BlueMann, toluxe0075 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.