Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10517041 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4268) (4269) (4270) (4271) (4272) (4273) (4274) ... (19154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Baritone(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2017
Nice one mehn..
DJ Leyqute. Keep doing the good Lord's work.
Just play me.... Konga ft Dagrin -Kaba Kaba

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kelvinze(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2017
To all man utd fans...come grab a bite grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Baritone(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2017
All hail Mazi Conte..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kelvinze(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2017
Leyqute..this one personally for u cool grin...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 11:53am On Dec 10, 2017
kelvinze:

LOL..e pain this one wella...
we ain't chelsea ma dear...it's like una de fear all this small clubs oo even at ur own backyard grin.
Even if u wan increase our thread by 100sef...I advise u use other network apart from glo( I no wan give u bad advice) grin grin

pain kwa!

Glo moves with the speed of light at my crib, unlike the snail-like movement in the village you live in grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 11:55am On Dec 10, 2017
Only thing that will save us from this trolling is Man Utd to lose today but I don't see that coming.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:56am On Dec 10, 2017
Baritone:
Nice one mehn..

DJ Leyqute. Keep doing the good Lord's work.

Just play me.... Konga ft Dagrin -Kaba Kaba

Olopa o le mu wa

Oya sare kabakabakabakabakabakaba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdkHbegXS9k

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:57am On Dec 10, 2017
diggz:
Looking at the replay I feel like slapping the life out of morata right now... angry I really can't see or understand why he had to go to the ground there when he could have at least tried shooting with his left legs....very very poor angry angry

Lordfalcao, Raumdeuter apari, a40, thunder must fire you.

tgmservice:
Any chances of chelsea winning the champions league will be destroyed by alvaro morata because the rate at which that flop misses chances has never been seen in chelsea history
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
airmark:

Lordfalcao, Raumdeuter apari, a40, thunder must fire you.
Any word abt hazard performance?..sir Airmark
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
It's time for me to step out. It has been fun worshiping with you guys, what a wonderful service that was! Thank you everybody. Afrodoc, dopejemi, eph12, oasis, elrony, baritone, odunharry, kelvinze

DJ Lequte.. signing out.... Bye for now.

Don't stop the music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd8jh9QYfEs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
DJ Leyqute, Kontinu. Seun will soon delete Sports Section. This is a loss making arm of the business for him oh.

Because of common N2.7k that he gets from this section per week, you will be forcing him to pay thousands in storage space to accomodate your parties. Kontinu.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Claireshan1(f): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
Leyqute:

What is your request dear? Anything for you angel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ibime:
DJ Leyqute, Kontinu. Seun will soon delete Sports Section. This is a loss making arm of the business for him oh.

Because of common N2.7k that he gets from this section per week, you will be forcing him to pay thousands in storage space to accomodate your parties. Kontinu.

When Chelsea defeated Utd 1-0 and your pals shut down our thread for a week, Se.un, had no intent on deleting Sports section. It's when we are throwing our own party that he'll suddenly get that epiphany abi? Continue o.

Just start praying that the Manchester derby goes in your favor. Else, we dey come back here to do thanksgiving service parry. Praise the Lord, somebody.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
Leyqute:

When Chelsea defeated Utd 1-0 and your pals shut down our thread for a week, Se.un, had no intent on deleting Sports section. It's when we are throwing our own party that he'll suddenly get that epiphany abi? Continue o.

Just start praying that the Manchester derby goes in your favor. Else, we dey come back here to do thanksgiving service parry. Praise the Lord, somebody.
hallellujah

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
snowstormm:

Any word abt hazard performance?..sir Airmark

One off I guess.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pharod(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
Leyqute:

Hallelujah mehn..!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
sad I'm just surprised reading stuffs from supporters here saying the league is out of their reach. Biko league is still open.

There is still a lot of matches to play.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by codedguy1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
Leyqute:

halleluyah!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mystic1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
I throway cap for these kind party ooo. Since Yesterday, wetin happen na?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
airmark:

Our hopes of defending the league went into the ruins in december.

My fears, my fears, my fears. Look at the post below by someone on another thread.

I hope you remember my fears that almost everyone here was against and saw as hating. Some idiots here were even asking, where were the defenders that would bully morata?. Competition is too rife for you not to deliver consistently as a striker in Chelsea.

I am not sure this poster read my views here on morata , before we bought him.

Whatever the players and conte choose to do.....they should make sure we finish in that top four naim be my own.

Meanwhile, I no fit break my head on top morata matter again abeg cuz everybody go see wetin dem wan see at the end of the day.....when I raised the issue the other day our resident doctor diagnosed something else from what I said. Right now I can only hope we get an extra player who can share in the goal scoring duty cuz willian and pedro can't deliver and hazard will necessarily not make up the difference we need in terms of goals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kendzyma(m): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Chai useless assnall...

Public announcement... grin
Another party is now open for shekpe fans on arsenal thread,u can still b using d thread till we start our own match..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
Brethren, Home Fellowship coming up inna bit!!!

Jah must be honoured! !! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
joeace2020:

Walai..you wicked. From the club to the church

Yes oh, we gass worship God Almighty for and after a successful party, it wasn't easy my brother
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Kendzyma:
Chai useless assnall...

Public announcement... grin
Another party is now open for shekpe fans on arsenal thread,u can still b using d thread till we start our own match..

I think we should move their party here, that thread is a graveyard, at least the two teams are useless

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
dopeJemi:

I think we should move their party here, that thread is a gravellyard, at least the two teams are useless
I concur. Let's continue the party.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
Brother DopeJemi, we should be getting ready for house fellowship, ain't it? cheesy grin

Uncle Diggz, we need more white chairs cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
elrony:
Brother DopeJemi, we should be getting ready for house fellowship, ain't it? cheesy grin

Uncle Diggz, we need more white chairs cheesy grin cheesy
you know say house fellowship dey start for evenings, so make we do am for evening.. but for now make we dey hear old skool blues and RnB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
airmark:
You told us krychowiak was responsible for westbrom's non-winning, and so benching him was the solution. I learnt they beat Swansea with 4 unreplied goals yesterday without him.

The L overdose, will soon make you bald internally.

You told us the caretaker coach was responsible for Krychokewack bencing, Now Alan Pardem sef don dey bench am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
afrodoc2:

It is a classic and one of the earliest diss tracks. By the way how is your hairline bro, hope no scars from the 4 hour hair cut.

P.S I will inbox you the contact details of a very good hand surgeon pal of mine, for your barber.....ya dig?
lol this Doctor you were AWOL when the party was hot on your thread few weeks ago but you came out to dance today. Have you no shame egbon? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fvckers cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
airmark:
Competition is too rife for you not to deliver consistently as a striker in Chelsea.
I am not sure this poster read my views here on morata , before we bought him.

Are you saying you will beg Costa, The Hazard you said performs against parked buses did he play because we saw Debruyne deliver a sumptuous pass to break this same West Ham last week
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
airmark...hope you can now see why we have to delete scummies thread after today's game?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4268) (4269) (4270) (4271) (4272) (4273) (4274) ... (19154) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Neimarjr, Vischy, raumdeuter, GiftOfLyf and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.