Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10621298 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4436) (4437) (4438) (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) ... (19268) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
OgbaEwon:

Fernando Torres can never miss 3, fvcking 3 clear one on one in a match
ah clean your mouth clean your mouth sharp sharp

be like say you no watch chelsea torres
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
Unlimited22:
Lordfalcao, I'd run if I were you.
3 big chances in a game of this calibre?
run to where? He is the team's highest goal scorer

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
Diego Costa took just five minutes to score for Atletico Madrid in their 4-0 win over Lleida in his first appearance since rejoining from Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
Leyqute:

Even Morata himself is criticising Morata grin grin
the thing pain me jare angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
Chelseafan1:

This one has brain touch o, Airmark, see ur guy.

Ogbomosho village people followed that apari into 2018. The oponu was even asking what chances hazard created.

I just want to read bigkesh and lordfalcao's views on morata's misses today.

Maybe it was keeper's sharp reflexes that caused it as usual.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
At least Morata is keeping pace with them Aguero and Gabriel Jesus...that's what they said that time

Morata 12 goals in all comps
Jesus 11
Aguero 17

Morata has now played at least 110 more minutes than both of them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
FBS:

I woke up only to see Bakayoko doing the belly dance from Fabs lovely pass. For goodness sake. Dude dey pass ball worse than a year old kid and all the while playing basically as a second striker? Chalobah should take the club to court.

And yep, just stating my view. grin

At this point Chalobah would have been a better option for us ... Bakayoko is fraud
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

Which chance with Hidden create today
ahhh bros u have a problem...wetin hazard do you nw?!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
airmark:

Ogbomosho village people followed that apari into 2018. The oponu was even asking what chances hazard created.

What is even more annoying is that, he didn't criticise Morata, didn't criticise any other player, it's just Hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bennyrazz: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
the last chance morata missed pained me more. What a useless player. Lukaku be laughing at Chelsea now

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
Ibime:

My brother, Conte had been asking for Bakayoko since February. Drinkwater is just who the club told him was available few weeks to close of transfer window.

The way you treat your son and another employee in the workplace will be different.

Till he get sacked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
Brother Skimpledawg come and share your own testimony. Come and tell us the wonderful things Morata has done in your life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
BlueAngel444:
Old news, nobody doubts Morata anymore, he is pure class.
Ok

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
TLona1:
Dear Morata,
haba Mr man, small small now grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nihilist:
At least Morata is keeping pace with them Aguero and Gabriel Jesus...that's what they said that time

Morata 12 goals in all comps
Jesus 11
Aguero 17

Morata has now played at least 110 more minutes than both of them

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
Chelsea fans after Morata missed the third 1-on-1

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
airmark:

It's amazing to think lordfalcao said the keeper made really good saves last time out.
There really isn't much to say about saves this time out, he basically hit the ball against Cech and the other he blew wide.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
hazard wansnt bad today,but wasnt that good either

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
sod09:
grin grin
When God they share shame the guy into exile
Have never seen some one soooo shameless like this B4, always changing and twisting like a magician

A part of me is telling me that he's doing this to intentionally piss us off.

I don't wanna believe a grown, educated man can be this annoyingly stupid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte told Sky Sports: "I think it is a pity because when you have so many chances to score you must win the game. Instead we are talking about a draw against a good team, but in this game we deserved to win as we created a lot of chances.
"We must be disappointed, we had a great chance to win, but we must accept the final result. We win together, we lose together, we draw together."
Asked about the performance of striker Alvaro Morata, who missed three one-on-one chances, Conte said: "It is not luck in this period, he has to continue to work and continue to improve.
"For a striker it is very important to score, it is a pity, he had many chances to score, but I'm very happy with his commitment and effort for the team."
22:12
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
bigkesh:
the only reason Lukaku has more goals than him is became Morata has not been fortunate enough to play a team Like CSKA.
If only Morata was fortunate enough to score those chances tonight

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
Leyqute:
Chelsea fans after Morata missed the third 1-on-1

mourinho?...ogbomosho weed at work?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
What happened? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
Leyqute:
Chelsea fans after Mourinho missed the third 1-on-1

Afi Mourinho na.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by snowstormm(m): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
pamcode:
Chelsea manager Antonio Conte told Sky Sports: "I think it is a pity because when you have so many chances to score you must win the game. Instead we are talking about a draw against a good team, but in this game we deserved to win as we created a lot of chances.
"We must be disappointed, we had a great chance to win, but we must accept the final result. We win together, we lose together, we draw together."
Asked about the performance of striker Alvaro Morata, who missed three one-on-one chances, Conte said: "It is not luck in this period, he has to continue to work and continue to improve.
"For a striker it is very important to score, it is a pity, he had many chances to score, but I'm very happy with his commitment and effort for the team."

what i know is that arsenal also doesnt deserves to lose..draw was a fair result
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OgbaEwon: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
I knew it, the 58M we bought Morata is not the complete price, they sold us his head only. We should go back to Madrid with another 50M to buy his remaining body and legs pls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
dopeJemi:

Olori buruku ni yen

People's post on Morata
Weyrey omo, alayƩ baje

No be questions I ask?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OgbaEwon: 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
Chelseafan1:

That idiot is a fool. Don't quote it again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
007author:
Airmark has been vindicated.

People saw my view as hating on him, not knowing that I watched over 80% of Madrid matches last season and almost all those morata featured in.

I want the best for Chelsea, so sad.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
pamcode:
But Morata's commitment and efforts won't win matches na

Na so we go con dey complain match after match

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
pamcode:
not a bad comment from conte.

to be honest, if not that he sucks at finishing, his link up play is great. he can still be the best if he works on his finish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
Chelseafan1:

maybe cos for fpl he has hazard

(1) (2) (3) ... (4436) (4437) (4438) (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) ... (19268) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m), drisham(m), chelseabmw(m), OVA200(m), Zakamori, anadozie1, oliverano and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.