Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,876 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10727307 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4438) (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) ... (19390) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:03am On Jan 04, 2018
TLona1:
Ahan!!
Chai. Twitter Lord. E don do na!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 12:03am On Jan 04, 2018
I have emotional problems,chelsea have been bad this season, chelsea have been bad this season same as madrid

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 12:04am On Jan 04, 2018
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:05am On Jan 04, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
Weyrey omo, alayé baje
No be questions I ask?
Agbaya

No be answer I give you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Captprodigy(m): 12:05am On Jan 04, 2018
14 - Alvaro Morata has missed 14 big chances in the Premier League this season, only Salah (15) has missed more. Wasteful.

From Opta
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:07am On Jan 04, 2018
diggz:
Even a goat will not be phooolish enough to type this rubbish you did here....
Claiming hazard cost us the match is very dumb...it is the dumbest post ever on NL, especially when you have a striker who missed 3goals.....
Dayo you are proving to us that a goat is more intelligent than you. Goodnight sir

This is not the first time you are bidding goodnight yet you will come back here to yarn some more twaddle. Morata missed chances if Hazard had been slightly more responsible and not playing like he is playing monkey post the results would have been different. rather Ikedia will be running around forming activity. Useless player wey talk before match say its not his intention to score

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:10am On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

This is not the first time you are bidding goodnight yet you will come back here to yarn some more twaddle. Morata missed chances if Hazard had been slightly more responsible and not playing like he is playing monkey post the results would have been different. rather Ikedia will be running around forming activity. Useless player wey talk before match say its not his intention to score

You are very dense! Extremely dense dayo! With playing monkey post...he was able to get a pen which he scored with. Yet your steeewpidity pushed you to blame hazard for us not winning instead of morata who missed 3clear chances.....

Dayo you didn't graduate from oau... angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 007author(m): 12:10am On Jan 04, 2018
Lordfalcao is beginning to sound like a broken record. Stop defending the indefensible.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:15am On Jan 04, 2018
diggz:

You are very dense! Extremely dense dayo! With playing monkey post...he was able to get a pen which he scores with. Yet your steeewpidity pushed you to blames hazard for us not winning instead of morata who missed 3clear chances.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynMk2EwRi4Q

goodnight bro

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:17am On Jan 04, 2018
dopeJemi:

goodnight bro

Ha...! Dayos lover....hope you don buy pampers? tongue

Goodnight too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:18am On Jan 04, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:18am On Jan 04, 2018
diggz:

You are very dense! Extremely dense dayo! With playing monkey post...he was able to get a pen which he scores with. Yet your steeewpidity pushed you to blames hazard for us not winning instead of morata who missed 3clear chances.....

You see you wey graduate, You no even sabi watch ball, Na people like you suppose dey go turn antenna while sensible people watch the game and narrate to you

If you open those big eyes like halogen lamp and you still cannot see how useless Hazard was on the field, wasting gloroius opportunity to shoot or set others up just to increase his take on

I am sure Stockton cant even assist you

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:19am On Jan 04, 2018
dopeJemi:

goodnight bro

You nab am, see as he dey spray saliva all over our laptops and phone. Shey na your side of Delta he from come?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by datfreshdoc(m): 12:20am On Jan 04, 2018
TLona1:
*If Morata had four shots at Tupac, Tupac would still be alive.

I'm dead grin

#copied
U know u're evil grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 12:21am On Jan 04, 2018
Lana1:
Courtois trying to keep a CS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:22am On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

You nab am, see as he dey spray saliva all over our laptops and phone. Shey na your side of Delta he from come?

For where, We dey use people like Diggz as errand boy for where I come from, no be my side grin grin

I Don go sleep cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:26am On Jan 04, 2018
dopeJemi:

For where, We dey use people like Diggz as errand boy for where I come from, no be my side grin grin

I Don go sleep cheesy

Ovoko!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:27am On Jan 04, 2018
@ Rouvafe 25m
I didn't watch the Match, but from what I'm seeing on the TL, may God never give the Angel version of Morata your blessing to deliver. Amen.

Twitter sha.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nezzar: 12:27am On Jan 04, 2018
Edopesin:

Tell Us The Truth You No Watch The Match

anyways tha one no concern me
is it because he missed chances
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:27am On Jan 04, 2018
Pa Nihilist

What do you have to say? cheesy

Do you like it? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:27am On Jan 04, 2018
Morata is excelling - Dayo apari ogbomosho raumdeuter oponu afofungbemu olorikori.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:28am On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

You see you wey graduate, You no even sabi watch ball, Na people like you suppose dey go turn antenna while sensible people watch the game and narrate to you

If you open those big eyes like halogen lamp and you still cannot see how useless Hazard was on the field, wasting gloroius opportunity to shoot or set others up just to increase his take on

I am sure Stockton cant even assist you

Shut up you rotten old cvnt!!! hazard was average during the game and I mentioned that earlier....however only a dense being like you, will come here to claim hazard cost us the game when morata missed 3chances....

You are worse than a goat dayo....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nezzar: 12:28am On Jan 04, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Vital roles that led to how many goals and assists?

Be Hazard didn't play any vital role.

You better don't let me curse your future.
I know ur future is cursed already
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:29am On Jan 04, 2018
007author:
Lordfalcao is beginning to sound like a broken record. Stop defending the indefensible.

When you make raumdeuter your mentor, you are doomed.

No true Chelsea fan would come and defend that. I call him a shekpite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:30am On Jan 04, 2018
dopeJemi:

I Don go sleep cheesy

Thunder castrate that Ur useless blokus.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:34am On Jan 04, 2018
jhorjhor:
Sincere Apologies to airmark..Morata's finishing is bleeped up..damn!..cant defend that miss

No problem. We all want Chelsea to succeed. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:46am On Jan 04, 2018
007author:

How so? Is Morata not your Top scorer this season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:55am On Jan 04, 2018
airmark:
Morata is excelling - Dayo apari ogbomosho raumdeuter oponu afofungbemu olorikori.

Morata 10 league goals no penalty
Aguero 13 league goals 3 penalties
Lacazette 8 league goals
Lukaku 10 league goals no penalties
Firmino 9 league goals

I know you cannot think, but I have broken it down in layman terms

Minus Kane, these are the top strikers for other EPL top sides. Show me how many are doing far better than Morata
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:57am On Jan 04, 2018
diggz:
Shut up you rotten old cvnt!!! hazard was average during the game and I mentioned that earlier....however only a dense being like you, will come here to claim hazard cost us the game when morata missed 3chances....
You are worse than a goat dayo....

Morata missed 3 chances Hazard missed one chance and was useless until he scored the penalty.

This is what happens when a goat piss in your nostrils. diggz go and sleep
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:01am On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Jesus 8 league goals
Lacazette 8 league goals
Firmino 9 league goals

Minus Kane, these are the top strikers for other EPL top sides. Show me how many are doing far better than Morata

The 3 goals that Morata missed today shows why hes not allowed to take penalties.

The last time he took a pen for us, he missed and his wife almost kicked him out of the house.

Two of the chances he missed today were even easier than penalties sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 1:02am On Jan 04, 2018
I don't even care about football anymore, three months football sabbatical starting from next Monday,I know barca will eliminate us and morata misses will show again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:05am On Jan 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Lacazette 8 league goals
Firmino 9 league goals

Are you just shameless? How many big chances given to him and messed up in the league already? You saw how conte reacted each time he missed.

Just bury your head in shame and get choked with the big L today.

If I say may all your big chances in life this year be executed the way morata did today, will you say a big amen?

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (4438) (4439) (4440) (4441) (4442) (4443) (4444) ... (19390) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Poorboy, afrodoc2, forgiveness and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.