Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,403 members, 7,843,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10653834 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4519) (4520) (4521) (4522) (4523) (4524) (4525) ... (19310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
Chelseafan1:
See as dem just dey crowd out our few attackers.

I'm just tayad of too many defenders players in this team jare.

Make we try attacking style abeg.

You would not see that your current midfielders cannot play in 2 man midfield and allow Chelsea to play more forwards. Your Oga Fabregas is a failure.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nihilist I know say Akpu expensive for UK, buh you fit manage Amala? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 5:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
nezzar:
lol

Let the wailings begin
who dey host party for here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
elrony:

The Rudiger that was flashing us his jersey number consistently? cheesy grin grin
did he get pass rudiger or was he dancing around?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
CapitalCee:
lolz. may be he can contest for kogi West senatorial zone election with dino melaye

Na diggz and hensben go help am steal ballot box and rig the election
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
atheist5:
abeg make una carry una hazard mata go man u or Bayern thread,I get conte masterclass to discuss here

When I told you Conte only benefitted from lack of European commitment last season una say I dey hate. Now ground don level

If Pep even lose points tomorrow, Chelsea isnt gaining much grounds
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
Airmark diggz chelseafan1 nihilist ibime

Oya fun won legbegbe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
I don't like this our 3-5-2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
airmark diggz Benzema is making Madrid lose games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

When I told you Conte only benefitted from lack of European commitment last season una say I dey hate. Now ground don level

If Pep even lose points tomorrow, Chelsea isnt gaining much grounds
just not that sha dayo,he brought a new tactics and that caught a lot of teams unaware,now he has been figured out, a juvetus fan in reddit gave me a lot of insight on conte and his rigidity now he has been found out,just like zidane,they should both get the f*ck out

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
3rd consecutive 0-0 draw.
4th 0-0 draw in 7 games.

Draw FC! 0-0 FC!!

When Barca catches this useless team ehn...

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 6:09pm On Jan 13, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
Your Italian Tony Pulis played the game with a total of 9 defensive minded players, 4 of them in midfield, and called it a tactical masterclass.

Yet, it's Jose Mourinho that plays negative football.

May Amadioha strike your phallus with thunder.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
3 games now no goal. Mr Philosophee is back grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
lordfalcao:
did he get pass rudiger or was he dancing around?

Was Rudiger showing him his jersey number upandan? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
chrisley024:
3 games now no goal. Mr Philosophee is back grin
LVG would be proud...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
I wont be surprised if Morata dyes his hair pink tommorow.

I've also been against this 3 at the back formation for a while now.

Anyway, it is what it is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
Leyqute:
Your Italian Tony Pulis played the game with a total of 9 defensive minded players, 4 of them in midfield, and called it a tactical masterclass.

Morata hasn't scored in how many months now??
But if na Lukaku dey on a barren run now...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
In the last 10 games, Hazard has only scored a penalty but he has won 22 Man of the match in the same time

Capitalcee abeg you fit calculate?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
Raumdeuter, Madrid lost to Villareal at home, are you sure you won't blame Hazard for their loss. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
Almost the whole team is off form, especially the attackers, with exception to our keeper and kante to an extent.

I just pray that it changes as soon as possible.
It should disappear completely by February 14th.
I just pray so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 6:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
Leyqute:

The hypocrisy on these pages make the biblical Pharisees look like angels.
The other day one muppet was calling united and Liverpool "not decent teams".
But his own that has forgotten how to score is a world beater and only Napoli gave them a game this season.
Some people are too proud to admit that the dud in Bakayoko is a big mistake, as is letting Costa go on the whim of that match fixer.

As much as I hate that Bayern supporter's guts the dude is right about Hazard.

Lol. Jose don cast spell on that Conte.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
Lana1:
Morata hasn't scored in how many months now??
But if na Lukaku dey on a barren run now...

raumdeuter:

Lets check the fact in bold

Morata goal vs Man utd November 5
Goal vs West Brom November 18
Goal vs Newcastle December 2
Goal vs Brighton December 26

Note Morata has played a full 90 mins 7 times since September

Now lets check your team striker Lukaku since September

1 goal vs Newcastle
1 goal vs West brom
1 goal vs Bournemouth

total 3 league goals since September

Lukaku has played full 90mins in 13 games since Sepember

This is why FACTS and STATS matter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
elrony:

Was Rudiger showing him his jersey number upandan? cheesy
show us a a gif of mahrez dribbling past rudiger, I expect a defender to always move around while defending if that's what you mean by showing Jersey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
Chelseafan1:
Ramdeuter, Madrid lost to Villareal at home, are you sure you won't blame Hazard for their loss. grin grin grin

Na benzema cause am, ask Diggz and airmark
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
raumdeuter:
In the last 10 games, Hazard has only scored a penalty but he has won 22 Man of the match in the same time

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
Since mourinho messed with Conte's head
ARS 2-2 CHE
NOR 0-0 CHE
ARS 0-0 CHE
CHE 0-0 LIE

Conte doesn't know who he's dealing with

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
BushWickBill:

As much as I hate that Bayern supporter's guts the dude is right about Hazard.

Lol. Jose don cast spell on that Conte.

hensben, airmark, diggz, chelseafan1, atheist5 blueangel444 can this be true
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

I'm ashamed of you to still be dragging this non-issue with these mental Lilliputians who can't see a fraud even if it was taking their money and tying them up at the same time.
No vex but I think ignorance is bliss. Allow these midgets to be wanking on average joes while real movers and shakers keep making their marks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nihilist:
I wont be surprised if Morata dyes his hair pink tommorow.

I've also been against this 3 at the back formation for a while now.

Anyway, it is what it is.
the kind chewing gum marking Morata received today no be here, the 3 at the back is not a problem, it is the set up, esp this 3/5.2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
CapitalCee:
Since mourinho messed with Conte's head
ARS 2-2 CHE
NOR 0-0 CHE
ARS 0-0 CHE
CHE 0-0 LIE

Conte doesn't know who he's dealing with

Oh puhleaze.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
elrony:
Nihilist I know say Akpu expensive for UK, buh you fit manage Amala? cheesy grin

I think he would prefer ofe onugbu, okra, oha or any other version of draw soup at this point in time! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (4519) (4520) (4521) (4522) (4523) (4524) (4525) ... (19310) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cephasdultimate, AdisaOwala, EmmanuelScott1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.