Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,902 members, 7,844,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10659549 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4520) (4521) (4522) (4523) (4524) (4525) (4526) ... (19314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 6:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
BushWickBill:

The hypocrisy on these pages make the biblical Pharisees look like angels.
The other day one muppet was calling united and Liverpool "not decent teams".
But his own that has forgotten how to score is a world beater and only Napoli gave them a game this season.
Some people are too proud to admit that the dud in Bakayoko is a big mistake, as is letting Costa go on the whim of that match fixer.

As much as I hate that Bayern supporter's guts the dude is right about Hazard.

Lol. Jose don cast spell on that Conte.

if na for Hazard matter. dayo was spot on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
lordfalcao:
the kind chewing gum marking Morata received today no be here, the 3 at the back is not a problem, it is the set up, esp this 3/5.2

I didnt watch the match bro. I've been laid on my sofa watching Get Out and drinking lager.

But i didnt need to watch the match to know that Morata would dull it. He's in the sunken place right now. Last time he tried to escape from the sunken place, he barbed new haircut, and sold his car.

Until he barbs a pink mohawk, he never ready score this year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
funlord:

I think he would prefer ofe onugbu, okra, oha or any other version of draw soup at this point in time! wink

Give me white soup abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
diggz:

Selling matic is one of the biggest problem we have in the team....

Let's hope we can do a cuadrado on bakayoko come season end....and Drinkwater steps up. Na wahala we dey right now....

We were rather unfortunate to have that donkey as his replacement, there's nothing special about Matic biko,

If he had signed for city, Ibime would be hailing him as the missing link in their midfield, his team is still trailing city by more than 12 points.

You've suddenly forgotten how he was becoming an eye-sore towards the end of last season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
oh god,why all these man utd fans full here na,I want discuss conte matter with some Chelsea folks here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nihilist:
I wont be surprised if Morata dyes his hair pink tommorow.

I've also been against this 3 at the back formation for a while now.

Anyway, it is what it is.

Chairman. How did Bakayoko perform today?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Krissjones: 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
Chelsea and real Madrid two teams that have massively regressed this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
CapitalCee:

if na for Hazard matter. dayo was spot on
Too accurate.
The fanboyism here no get rival even when he is serving up rubbish like today.

Hazard cannot be better than he is right now. The earlier folks realize that the better for them. He adds almost nothing tangible really. When everybody is struggling you would expect a player of his caliber hype to bail the team with some injection of quality.
But he wasn't better than Demarai Gray today, and he probably is quite overhyped and overrated.
How He ended up in UEFA team of the year is beyond me

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
BushWickBill:

The hypocrisy on these pages make the biblical Pharisees look like angels.
The other day one muppet was calling united and Liverpool "not decent teams".
But his own that has forgotten how to score is a world beater and only Napoli gave them a game this season.
Some people are too proud to admit that the dud in Bakayoko is a big mistake, as is letting Costa go on the whim of that match fixer.

As much as I hate that Bayern supporter's guts the dude is right about Hazard.

Lol. Jose don cast spell on that Conte.

Most of them are agberos. They think with their anus and speak with their anus. That's why there is no sense in their words. A shekpite will always be a shekpite.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
diggz:

Selling matic is one of the biggest problem we have in the team....

Let's hope we can do a cuadrado on bakayoko come season end....and Drinkwater steps up. Na wahala we dey right now....

What does Matic have to do with the fact that we're not scoring goals?

Defensively we're doing very well. Offensively is where we're flopping....and to be more specific, our forwards are seeing a lot of chances too.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nihilist:

I didnt watch the match bro. I've been laid on my sofa watching Get Out and drinking lager.

But i didnt need to watch the match to know that Morata would dull it. He's in the sunken place right now. Last time he tried to escape from the sunken place, he barbed new haircut, and sold his car.

Until he barbs a pink mohawk, he never ready score this year.
you didn't watch the match but Morata was dull? Amongst the attackers the team started Morata was the one who showed seriousness.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

hensben, airmark, diggz, chelseafan1, atheist5 blueangel444 can this be true

Wait for the obvious question of his "achievements"

I see at least two brain dead muppets in that list up there with the usual choreographed answer waiting.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
So na dis joke of a team una wan take play barca.......I laff in Swahili.....

kwakwakaqhirkwadabbb
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
Leyqute:

Chairman. How did Bakayoko perform today?

Very well.

Whoscored has him down as our best central midfielder today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
CapitalCee:

I must admit. if den de give Nobel prize for Football, u deserve am for exposing the Ikedianess of Hidezard. no one saw initially, everyone has seen it now, even Chelsea fans know, most of them don't want to admit
I won't be surprised if chelseafan and airmaŕk liked this post
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
Seriously, how manage bakayoko plays for Chelsea football club?

I think conte should just swallow his L like mou and Pep did with mhki and nolito respectively. He should just throw the motherfucker away.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
lordfalcao:
you didn't watch the match but Morata was dull? Amongst the attackers the team started Morata was the one who showed seriousness.

You yourself said Morata could not escape the chewing gum marking of defenders from a team that have conceded over 30 goals this season...

So......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
BushWickBill:

Too accurate.
The fanboyism here no get rival even when he is serving up rubbish like today.

Hazard cannot be better than he is right now. The earlier folks realize that the better for them. He adds almost nothing tangible really. When everybody is struggling you would expect a player of his caliber hype to bail the team with some injection of quality.
But he wasn't better than Demarai Gray today, and he probably is quite overhyped and overrated.
How He ended up in UEFA team of the year is beyond me
bros abeg in don do,hazard is overrated we don hear abeg,this your unknown monicker seft?all this wan na noice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nihilist:

You yourself said Morata could not escape the chewing gum marking of defenders from a team that have conceded over 30 goals this season...

So......
because there were no support or passes from his fellow attackers, esp hazard. The only run he made he created them himself. Why are you casting blames on him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
CapitalCee:
Since mourinho messed with Conte's head
ARS 2-2 CHE
NOR 0-0 CHE
ARS 0-0 CHE
CHE 0-0 LIE

Conte doesn't know who he's dealing with
You sef don dey copy and paste grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
Feb 13th: Chelsea vs Barcelona ..
Feb 24th: Man United vs Chelsea ..
March 3rd: Man City vs Chelsea ...
March 6th: Barcelona vs Chelsea..
March 8th: Chelsea sacks Tony Pulls with Italian passport.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
atheist5:
bros abeg in don do,hazard is overrated we don hear abeg,this your unknown monicker seft?all this wan na noice
Silence is the best answer for a . . . . Fill in the gap
See this slowpoke that can't even spell "noise" is forming analyst.
Next thing hensben will want to quote too.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
Tval:
You sef don dey copy and paste grin

yes sir
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
lordfalcao:
because there were no support or passes from his fellow attackers, esp hazard. The only run he made he created them himself. Why are you casting blames on him

Because hes in the sunken place.

The chances that Morata has been getting over the last few games, he has squandered, so miss me with your implied suggestion that Morata would have benefited from more chances.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
lordfalcao:
show us a a gif of mahrez dribbling past rudiger, I expect a defender to always move around while defending if that's what you mean by showing Jersey

Have you eaten your portion of draw soup? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
BushWickBill:

Silence is the best answer for a . . . .

you mean I should be silent to your rants?,am quite sure that this is an alternate monicker of a miscreant,I hate senseless rants, i have accepted the fact that hazard is overrated,now get lost

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
CapitalCee:

March 8th: Chelsea sacks Tony Pulls with Italian passport.

You capitalcee Lana1 and leyqute you are a little man, you are a little man yesterday, you are a little man today, you are a little man forever

Jump like a monkey onto a tree
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
funlord:

I think he would prefer ofe onugbu, okra, oha or any other version of draw soup at this point in time! wink

Nihilist ngbo? grin cheesy

Amala with ofe Ogbono and shekpe! !!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nihilist:

Very well.

Whoscored has him down as our best central midfielder today.

Oh really? How many goals and assist did he have?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
elrony:

Nihilist ngbo? grin cheesy

Amala with ofe Ogbono and shekpe! !!!

cheesy

Wtf

i prefer indomie and white wine bruv.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
raumdeuter:

You capitalcee Lana1 and leyqute you are a little man, you are a little man yesterday, you are a little man today, you are a little man forever

Jump like a monkey onto a tree

Bwahahahagrin grin grin grin grin

Cuntezaki !!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
Leyqute:

Oh really? How many goals and assist did he have?

More than a bag of beans.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4520) (4521) (4522) (4523) (4524) (4525) (4526) ... (19314) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Obere4u, Juvechelsea96, EmmanuelScott1(m), Vischy and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.