Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10528851 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4550) (4551) (4552) (4553) (4554) (4555) (4556) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
afrodoc2:

I am not. What i am though is altruistic and benevolent, and my attitude towards those younglings is nothing but avuncular and compassionate.

If i was 10yrs younger and 10,000km nearer though i might have toed the line of Nihilist and Dopejemi. cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
lalaboi:

So because Manager suddenly resign for outlet mean say assistant or next in line nor fit assume the position of Manager or make decisions?

The fact that Conte is not involved in transfers proves that yes, The Technical Director was indeed in charge of recruitment at the club. That there is no longer a figure head to the position does not mean someone is not acting the position. Right now, the person is even doing far worse than Emenalo.

TD offered to resign as far back as 2013, and eventually bounced 4 years later. His job is so important, that the board didn't even bother to replace him....even in a transfer window.

But of course, this Carroll rumour actually proves that Emenalo was in fact making the transfers. cheesy

Who is the assistant TD though, Bro? What is his name? I want to Blame him grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
afrodoc2:

I am left handed but mainly right footed (decent with my left foot though), a good friend of mine is right handed but slightly more left footed).
Side dominance is not fully understood but what we know is that it is influenced by both congenital and acquired factors.
Oh I am also Left handed and I kick the ball with my left leg, in fact when am playing football games I attack mostly from the left.In fact trying to visualize football from the right side gives me problem Which was Why I was surprised to see Christensen signing his new contract with his Left hand when I known him to be quite comfortable with his right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
airmark:

Romario is a good example.
Thanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nihilist:

TD offered to resign as far back as 2013, and eventually bounced 4 years later. His job is so important, that the board didn't even bother to replace him....even in a transfer window.

But of course, this Carroll rumour actually proves that Emenalo was in fact making the transfers. cheesy

But Ibime is good though, almost as good a campaign manager as Dayo. He successfully initiated a one man campaign against Emenalo on this forum and in the blink of an eye a large number of fans here had joined the bandwagon.

I think it is high time you guys shift your laser focus to Marina G. She should be the new fall guy/gal LOL

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nihilist:

Messi writes with his right.
The only lefty I know in real life writes with his left.
It's probably trainable.
Perhaps
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
afrodoc2:

But Ibime is good though, almost as good a campaign manager as Dayo. He successfully initiated a one man campaign against Emenalo on this forum and in the blink of an eye a large number of fans here had joined the bandwagon.

I think it is high time you guys shift your laser focus to Marina G. She should be the new fall guy/gal LOL

I don't think Marina is the one though. Ibime told us that she couldn't be the one sanctioning transfers beacuse Marina is a lady from USA who has never kicked a football in her life, and does not scout and recommend players.

Maybe lalaboi knows who this person is...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nihilist:

Offered to resign when? You sure believe the stories about family and wanting his family more as the reason for his resignation and not because there was a tug of war between Manager and TD? Someone said all this and wen ahead to take the same type of job in another country and you want us to believe he has always wanted to leave at 2013.

The argument has always been that the manager was usually not the one who sanctioned transfers. If you were the club, i am sure you would give the office cleaner the designation of overseeing player transfers rather than someone called 'Technical Director'. Odiegwu . .You too sabi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
lalaboi:

Offered to resign when? You sure believe the stories about family and wanting his family more as the reason for his resignation and not because there was a tug of war between Manager and TD? Someone said all this and wen ahead to take the same type of job in another country and you want us to believe he has always wanted to leave at 2013.

This doesn't even make sense.

It's a matter of public record that Emenalo offered to resign before Mourinho even came back to the club. Emenalo and Mourinho had never worked together before that time, so which tug of war are you talking about?

The man resigned and went to do Sporting Director work somewhere else, 4 years after initially trying to resign.

The argument has always been that the manager was usually not the one who sanctioned transfers.
You and who had this argument? Not me and you bro...

If you were the club, i am sure you would give the office cleaner the designation of overseeing player transfers rather than someone called 'Technical Director'. Odiegwu . .You too sabi

Well if you haven't noticed, somebody at the club who isn't actually called a Technical Director, has signed Ross Barkley and is Chasing Andy Carroll? Since you knew that Emenalo was responsible for all other transfers, I'm guessing you have insider knowledge into the workings of the club.

Can you please tell me the name of the bagger that wants to sign Andy Carroll? I want to quickly blame him before I leave office today

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nihilist:

I don't think Marina is the one though. Ibime told us that she couldn't be the one sanctioning transfers beacuse Marina is a lady from USA who has never kicked a football in her life, and does not scout and recommend players.

Maybe lalaboi knows who this person is...

Ibime will know better. But I still think its Emenalo. He's probably working for Chelsea remotely from Monaco

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nihilist:

This doesn't even make sense.

It's a matter of public record that Emenalo offered to resign before Mourinho even came back to the club. Emenalo and Mourinho had never worked together before that time, so which tug of war are you talking about?

The man resigned and went to do Sporting Director work somewhere else, 4 years after initially trying to resign.

You and who had this argument? Not me and you bro...

Well if you haven't noticed, somebody at the club who isn't actually called a Technical Director, has signed Ross Barkley and is Chasing Andy Carroll? Since you knew that Emenalo was responsible for all other transfers, I'm guessing you have insider knowledge into the workings of the club.

Can you please tell me the name of the bagger that wants to sign Andy Carroll? I want to quickly blame him before I leave office today

Bro na wa for you o. Are you on WWTBAM? Why must you name him now now? Is Lalaboi your "phone a friend" ? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
afrodoc2:
[/b]

Bro na wa for you o. Are you on WWTBAM? Why must you name him now now? Is Lalaboi your "phone a friend" ? cheesy

Bruv just look at my club.

We're still managing a sunken striker, and now we're pricing a perma-crocked cocaine addict with a well known history of alcoholic dependency.

I used to work with the daughter of a former West Ham board member(pre SUllivan and Gold) and I was informed that on at least one of those his long injury spells, Carroll was actually in Rehab.

That's the person being priced.

I need to blame someone quickly bro. Can I blame you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nihilist:

I never use to say anything about Emenalo on this thread but i believe he has was responsible majorly in recruiting process at the club.

Like i said, So because we don't have a TD anymore , things that have to do with signing at the club suddenly stops? Whoever the person that has taken up the responsibility is doing worse than Emenalo.

The origin of this blame game was because people tried to nail certain signings on Mourinho. So it manager or Technical Director
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nihilist:

Bruv just look at my club.

We're still managing a sunken striker, and now we're pricing a perma-crocked cocaine addict with a well known history of alcoholic dependency.

I used to work with the daughter of a former West Ham board member(pre SUllivan and Gold) and I was informed that on at least one of those his long injury spells, Carroll was actually in Rehab.

That's the person being priced.

I need to blame someone quickly bro. Can I blame you?

Let's blame diggz. He is the one DIGGING the sunken places all over Stamford Bridge.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
lalaboi:

I never use to say anything about Emenalo on this thread but i believe he has was responsible majorly in recruiting process at the club.

Like i said, So because we don't have a TD anymore , things that have to do with signing at the club suddenly stops? Whoever the person that has taken up the responsibility is doing worse than Emenalo.

The origin of this blame game was because people tried to nail certain signings on Mourinho. So it manager or Technical Director

Mourinho signing in 2011?

E be like say you nor know as e dey pop for this board sef embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
afrodoc2:

Let's blame diggz. He is the one DIGGING the sunken places all over Stamford Bridge.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kalapizim:
I am an example, broke my right hand when I was seven, started using left from then on, the only thing I do with my right hand is write and eat (due to my mum forcing me to so) every other thing is done with my left hand,leg. I also write with my left too.
I've been using left since I Started being able to lift hands and I use the left leg to do all sort of kicking, I use my left hand to do everything except eating.. I was once forced to use my right hand at least to write but I couldn't because it's too slow and ineffective
So I'm left handed and left legged
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
afrodoc2:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nihilist:
When man like Payet catches your keeper one on one, there's only one outcome.

Sickbay straight.
the guy na werey him they vex grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
pamcode:
Guys is it possible for a Player to be Left handed and still have his preferred foot to be right? cc Nihilist,Airmark,Ibime and any one else.
yes, and vice versa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nigerians and their funny club names. Ibime, which one is GO ROUND fc of port harcourt again o?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
airmark:
Nigerians and their funny club names. Ibime, which one is GO ROUND fc of port harcourt again o?
grin grin
na Omoku wey Go Round FC dy not port harcourt. Its a privately owned club, owned by Felix Obua, Rivers PDP Chairman.
they've been in the NNL for sometime now just gained promotion to the NFL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
Sky still reporting we have put in a bid for Carroll......

Mogbe!! angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
diggz:
Sky still reporting we have put in a bid for Carroll......

Mogbe!! angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Carroll your body necessary.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
What is this I'm hearing oooo shocked

Weytn dey xup ooo

Chelsea set to sign Andy Carroll?? shocked

Carroll fit fire pass Ferrari soo? undecided

Choi

Quote me after june.... Conte go leave Chelsea

An other flop

All the strikers wey Chelsea don sign for January no won don good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
nitrogen:

what is bad in Andy Carroll exactly. A quality upgrade on Batsuayi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
nitrogen:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
nitrogen:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Caballero; Azpilicueta (c), David Luiz, Ampadu; Zappacosta, Bakayoko, Drinkwater, Kenedy; Willian, Batshuayi, Pedro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
Reserve
Chelsea subs: Eduardo, Christensen, Sterling, Kante, Musonda, Hazard, Morata.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
diggz:
Spy360 hafa Walcott?? cheesy
I don't know him... tongue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
chidexxy007:

grin grin
na Omoku wey Go Round FC dy not port harcourt. Its a privately owned club, owned by Felix Obua, Rivers PDP Chairman.
they've been in the NNL for sometime now just gained promotion to the NFL.

Nice, at least it will get young talents engaged. Make the money go round. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4550) (4551) (4552) (4553) (4554) (4555) (4556) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.