Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10493540 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4747) (4748) (4749) (4750) (4751) (4752) (4753) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
Chelseafan1:

5pm dear.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
SONofnezzar:

I am just happy for my boi Asensio

I hope my club gets him

Taaaah! Mou will kill his career
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ephaig: 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Make Bakayoko no sha start, na next week you go see say Hazard na big game player.
He destroys barca and he earns my respect for life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
Debroslink:
Who removes a striker for a defender when the game is balanced?

Who makes 34 years old Alves a wing forward when you have Draxler and DiMaria on the bench?

Emery Unai.

I don’t know why he panicks when his team is playing an away match against a big team. The guy adopted the same tactic in the 2nd half as he did in Barca game: hang on for dear life. Di Maria would have tormented the life out of both Marcelo and Nacho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Evildoer: 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Make Bakayoko no sha start, na next week you go see say Hazard na big game player.

Bwahahahagrin grin grin grin

Judas Iscariot is a deacon! !!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
Sadio Mane is the first African player to score a UCL hatrick since Drogba’s fear against Levski Sofia in September 2006.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
Be kind to snakes. You wouldn't know the multi-millionaire among them.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 12:01am On Feb 15, 2018
Griffon:

Welcome back bruv....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:05am On Feb 15, 2018
Griffon:
Lord Griffon. Where've you been?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:28am On Feb 15, 2018
Unlimited22:

Lord Griffon. Where've you been?

I have been around bruv. How your side?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:29am On Feb 15, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Welcome back bruv....

Thanks mate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:29am On Feb 15, 2018
Griffon:

I have been around bruv. How your side?
Optometry in ABSU no be joke oo. I'm exhausted I swear.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:56am On Feb 15, 2018
Neymar Neymar Neymar every time. See him against big team for the first time without Messi and Barca.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cypmeni(m): 5:49am On Feb 15, 2018
neymar think say na farmers league we dey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SONofnezzar: 7:27am On Feb 15, 2018
Evildoer:

Till Rapture grin
Lmao

Hazard the Ikebe dancer cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SONofnezzar: 7:28am On Feb 15, 2018
Chelseafan1:

I'm not sure he had a shot on target today at all.

Imagine, if he played with Messi and Suarez, he would probably score two goals. Raumdeuter for start to dey disturb my sleep.

Let him lead the star-studded PSG team to UCL semi first b4 we rate him.
Yup

He's not even eager 2 play for the club.....He just wanna move to the Spanish capital
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 7:29am On Feb 15, 2018
Neymar with pointless dribbles last night. I'll pick KDB over him any day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SONofnezzar: 7:30am On Feb 15, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Taaaah! Mou will kill his career
I just want Mou to go ahbeg

Devil will just punish him if he doesn't win the Epl next year cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:53am On Feb 15, 2018
Thecassanova:
Neymar with pointless dribbles last night. I'll pick KDB over him any day.

Hazard can now heave a sigh of relief.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:42am On Feb 15, 2018
We are coming for u hazardous bitch ass fuckboys.
We go molest una home and away cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:06am On Feb 15, 2018
Griffon:

Hazard can now heave a sigh of relief.

Where's that Afrodoc2, since Hazard is known for dancing 'one corner'

What kinda dance did Neymar dance yesterday when he had to play on the big stage without Barca and of course god Messi??

When we told you guys that playing alongside Messi and Suarez will make you even become better, pple said we were hating.

All the clean balls Mbappe spoilt yesterday, Messi and Suarez for dey bang in goals anyhow. Neymar has just started.

I can't wait for the second leg.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OgbaEwon: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2018
Una no even go say hi to apari ramuzaki for prison.

Na when these things con dey happen ramudeen dey prison.

I hopes he die there

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:11am On Feb 15, 2018
SONofnezzar:

I just want Mou to go ahbeg

Devil will just punish him if he doesn't win the Epl next year cheesy

Lmao grin

Make una enjoy Mou small abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:27am On Feb 15, 2018
Chelseafan1:

What kinda dance did Neymar dance yesterday when he had to play on the big stage without Barca and of course god Messi??

When we told you guys that playing alongside Messi and Suarez will make you even become better, pple said we were hating.

All the clean balls Mbappe spoilt yesterday, Messi and Suarez for dey bang in goals anyhow. Neymar has just started.

Fresh bwoi...

You wan start again! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 9:32am On Feb 15, 2018
Griffon:
Bomboclaat grin

You nor reply my mail asking if you were still alive.

Nice to have you back.

While you were away, Airmark dealt a fatal blow to Uncle Dayos' head
While you were away, our original monikers were banned enmasse
While you were away, your favorite child and player DonkeyYoko starred for us and was adequately sent off to rest against Barca
While you were away, we chopped 7 goals in back to back defeats against farmers.
While you were away, Nihilist held a crusade and preached a spiritual message and the title was "THE SUNKEN PLACE".

welcome back CEO cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 9:33am On Feb 15, 2018
elrony:

Fresh bwoi...

Have we been discharged and acquitted? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 9:44am On Feb 15, 2018
Griffon:
aaaaa welcome back cohbams

cheesy
all these snakes that know password to people saves this days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 9:47am On Feb 15, 2018
Chelseafan1:

did you see that zizou turning neymar did cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 9:50am On Feb 15, 2018
hensben:
Neymar Neymar Neymar every time. See him against big team for the first time without Messi and Barca.
so your saying bayern munich is not a big team grin

cc raumdeuter

where is dayo when you want him, cobhams this mail needs delivery even if it's delayed delivery
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 9:55am On Feb 15, 2018
elrony:

Fresh bwoi...

undecided i thought you're suppose to be serving jail time shocked. skimpletyger your second boss has shown up -this one your bosses are all popping up today- cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 9:57am On Feb 15, 2018
jamescross:
undecided i thought you're suppose to be serving jail time shocked. skimpletyger your second boss has shown up -this one your bosses are all popping up today- cheesy
It means better dey grin

By the way, how do I appeal my prison term? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 10:04am On Feb 15, 2018
Skimpletyger:

It means better dey grin

By the way, how do I appeal my prison term? undecided
we had better confer with the pastor who we thought was evildoer.

maybe elrony never even went to prison shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (4747) (4748) (4749) (4750) (4751) (4752) (4753) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), CentiLion(m), Kimbeast and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.