Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10501813 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4748) (4749) (4750) (4751) (4752) (4753) (4754) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SONofnezzar: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Lmao grin

Make una enjoy Mou small abeg.
He would win the Ucl this year cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:45am On Feb 15, 2018
PSG's squad is the second most expensive in world football according to the CIES Football Observatory (behind Manchester City) and includes the world's most expensive player, £200m forward Neymar.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:50am On Feb 15, 2018
We had 20 shots at the Bridge, of which eight were on target and three found the net. Only one of West Brom’s eight attempts tested Thibaut Courtois .
On his full debut Olivier Giroud had a game-high six efforts. The goalscorers Eden Hazard and Victor Moses had three and four respectively.
Hazard was influential throughout. He made five key passes, the most of anyone, and completed five successful dribbles, a joint game-high figure alongside Pedro . The Spaniard was also the game’s top tackler, winning the ball on five occasions, and he contributed three key passes, too.
Our central midfield partnership of Fabregas and
N’Golo Kante won four tackles apiece.
Overall we enjoyed a 57 per cent share of possession, and we had an 83 per cent pass completion rate, amounting to 487 successful passes out of 585 attempted.
Our top passer was Cesc Fabregas with 89, and he was joined in the top five by Antonio Rudiger (53),
Cesar Azpilicueta (52) and Hazard (also 52).
When it came to clearances, Rudiger and Andreas Christensen made the most with six each, and Giroud, Azpilicueta and Rudiger all won four aerials each, the most of anyone in blue.
We have now kept seven clean sheets in our last nine league games at Stamford Bridge.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:54am On Feb 15, 2018
SONofnezzar:

Lol, abeg no kill me with laugh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:03am On Feb 15, 2018
Skimpletyger:

Have we been discharged and acquitted? grin

Pontius Pilate and Herold can't fit hold me down for long cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2018
jamescross:
undecided i thought you're suppose to be serving jail time shocked. skimpletyger your second boss has shown up -this one your bosses are all popping up today- cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:12am On Feb 15, 2018
"However, while people say Conte could have managed that situation better, Costa caused a lot of problems and it will have been difficult for the manager to forget about him not wanting to play in a title run-in. If you're in Conte's position, you're not going to accept that. It's then up to you to replace him with quality.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15116/11250311/mnf-extra-antonio-conte-deserves-respect-for-work-at-chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:16am On Feb 15, 2018
elrony:

Fresh bwoi...

You wan start again! cheesy

Lol, I just need afrodoc2 to tell me the kinda dance Neymar danced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2018
Greatihex:
"However, while people say Conte could have managed that situation better, Costa caused a lot of problems and it will have been difficult for the manager to forget about him not wanting to play in a title run-in. If you're in Conte's position, you're not going to accept that. It's then up to you to replace him with quality.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15116/11250311/mnf-extra-antonio-conte-deserves-respect-for-work-at-chelsea

There is no problem with hiw Conte handled the Costa situation.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 11:34am On Feb 15, 2018
SONofnezzar:

You say?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SONofnezzar: 11:49am On Feb 15, 2018
Skimpletyger:

You say?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
finally caught our nairaland robot.. that neymar guy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Below is a gripping read on the human story behind the Chapecoense crash:

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/19444318/the-unthinkable-fate-chapecoense

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
Skimpletyger:

Bomboclaat grin

You nor reply my mail asking if you were still alive.

Nice to have you back.

While you were away, Airmark dealt a fatal blow to Uncle Dayos' head
While you were away, our original monikers were banned enmasse
While you were away, your favorite child and player DonkeyYoko starred for us and was adequately sent off to rest against Barca
While you were away, we chopped 7 goals in back to back defeats against farmers.
While you were away, Nihilist held a crusade and preached a spiritual message and the title was "THE SUNKEN PLACE".

welcome back CEO cheesy

Lmao! Tyger definitely has more killer claws than a dawg, these are remarkable incidence bro.

And it's official, I missed out on major actions here, damn it i miss you guys more.

Did Nihilist scream Jesus is Lord in his sermon?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ephaig: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
Branzy:
finally caught our nairaland robot.. that neymar guy
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
Is this guy Raumdeuter or Afrodoc2 ?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tng(f): 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ibime:

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/19444318/the-unthinkable-fate-chapecoense

Wow!. just wow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ibime:

Tears rolled down my cheeks reading this line, "Why did he have to make that save in the last minute?"

Man I haven't gotten this emotional in a long time, you just got me on that track with this piece.

This is investigative journalism at its finest. I can only imagine how much time that was put it in to get these together, I can only imagine how crazy it was for the families of the deceased to narrate these off-field events.

I feel like owning a Chape Jersey right now, I really do.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ibime:

hmmm, breathtaking.. a movie should be done about this story.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
I love you all, I really do.

The camaraderie we share here might look like nothing, but hell knows, it would seem like something when a moniker is reported deceased.

What I read couple of minutes ago just stirred up the emotional part of me. I think I feel like a virgin who just got deflowered by a thug.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
bakayoko and luiz injured -mysterious. some chelsea fans likely praying they don't feature against barca.

morata has been carry an injury and playing with it since beginning of the season, a mental and physical one.

Chelsea to play 3-4-3 in tomorrow's fa cup. giroud to start then morata to come in later in preparation for the barca's game. emerson could also make his debut.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
Griffon:

Lmao! Tyger definitely has more killer claws than a dawg, these are remarkable incidence bro.

And it's official, I missed out on major actions here, damn it i miss you guys more.

Did Nihilist scream Jesus is Lord in his sermon?
He did man, he did. It's our earnest prayer he continues.

Griffon:
I love you all, I really do.

The camaraderie we share here might look like nothing, but hell knows, it would seem like something when a moniker is reported deceased.

What I read couple of minutes ago just stirred up the emotional part of me. I think I feel like a virgin who just got deflowered by a thug.
I doubt if the sickness had any effect on you sef cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ephaig: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ibime:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ibime:

I rarely get teary-eyed, but I came pretty darn close.
Pitico never being seen again, as if he knew their little globe of love was going to be shattered by the cold sledgehammer of tragedy.
What a writeup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SONofnezzar: 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ibime:

Mhen this is so touching

That last minute save...Choi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
Skimpletyger:

He did man, he did. It's our earnest prayer he continues.

Glory to Jesus. One lost soul is on his way back to us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ibime:

This is so heart touching, I broke down several times reading through it.
Thanks for sharing bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
Omo, una dey try o. I can never read that shii, it's just too long. I feel like I'm gonna die reading it. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpletyger: 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
Chelseafan1:
Omo, una dey try o. I can never read that shii, it's just too long. I feel like I'm gonna die reading it. grin grin grin
I think say na only me sef... grin

What's with everyone crying set? I tried reading the 1st paragraph and I scrolled down, omo see project work cheesy

e come be like those days I dey read final year students project to score them, Mehn, it's too boring. I will just dash you mark grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
Skimpletyger:

What's with everyone crying set? I tried reading the 1st paragraph and I scrolled down, omo see project work cheesy

e come be like those days I dey read final year students project to score them, Mehn, it's too boring. I will just dash you mark grin

grin grin

I read it on PC. I did not know it would be so long if not I might have stopped, but after the first few parahraphs, I just had to finish it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
see all these softies cheesy

shouting im touched, im touched, like an uncle just left their bedroom...

all these stone hearted, coconut headed thugs, with tear ducts long disconnected from the mains, forming emotional...

Then someone will come and post someones picture here, and you evil muthafuckas will start laughing...

touched ko, torchlight ni cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Skimpletyger:

Chelseafan1:
these two posts are just way off, can't you both have stayed quiet or atleast pretend you read the whole thing cheesy must you both spoil the atmosphere by posting a goofy reaction.

don't you both know how to attend a funeral

(1) (2) (3) ... (4748) (4749) (4750) (4751) (4752) (4753) (4754) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chidekings(m), Kundistrict(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), Leyqute(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.