Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10536040 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4817) (4818) (4819) (4820) (4821) (4822) (4823) ... (19170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 5:41am On Feb 26, 2018
dopeJemi:

Lol.. Lana1 has done a great job on them already, there is no use beating a dead horse cheesy
Bros you must talk

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:45am On Feb 26, 2018
I am proud of these guys. See class, intelligence, wit and wonderful sense of humour. No be by littering everywhere with videos, drinking shekpe, falling inside gutter and wetting yourself and shouting "Up Shesiiii".
Truly opolo eye no be open eye.

Well I am happy to announce that we have discharged Diggz into the arms of his wonderful wife, with the caveat that she does not allow him watch any Chelsea matches until the end of the season. Cos we can't guarantee his health if he watches the 2nd leg against Barca.

Nihilist's case is another issue. Even our Clinical Director who is an atheist Caucasian has told him to "te ese ile bo". There is a limit to how deep into the sunken place Western medicine can go.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 6:00am On Feb 26, 2018
afrodoc2:
I am proud of these guys. See class, intelligence, wit and wonderful sense of humour. No be by littering everywhere with videos, drinking shekpe, falling inside gutter and wetting yourself and shouting "Up Shesiiii".

Well I am happy to announce that we have discharged Diggz into the arms of his wonderful wife, with the caveat that she does not allow him watch any Chelsea matches until the end of the season. Cos we can't guarantee his health if he watches the 2nd leg against Barca.

Nihilist's case is another issue. Even our Clinical Director who is an atheist Caucasian has told him to "te ese ile bo". There is a limit to how deep into the sunken place Western medicine can go.
Nobel prize for medicine awaits you

When Oyibo man begin dey speak Yoruba on top medical issue you know say crayfish don twist

Bet bet bet. . . . .

Doctor you still can't find where this "sunken place"?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 6:08am On Feb 26, 2018
BushWickBill:

Nobel prize for medicine awaits you

When Oyibo man begin dey speak Yoruba on top medical issue you know say crayfish don twist

Bet bet bet. . . . .

Doctor you still can't find where this "sunken place"?

Na when the oyibo man talk say make Nihilist go bring epo igi obo come na him I know say water don pass garri.

As per the sunken place you no dey here when I dey ask for geographers? Anybody wey fit explain why Kante dey shrink suppose fit locate the sunken place.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Geestunnar(m): 6:32am On Feb 26, 2018
grin grin #Day2

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:35am On Feb 26, 2018
grin

I don wake, make I go brush first.........!

#Day2

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 6:35am On Feb 26, 2018
A

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 6:38am On Feb 26, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

#Day2

Chelsea fans looking at you now like

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 6:39am On Feb 26, 2018
afrodoc2:

Na when the oyibo man talk say make Nihilist go bring epo igi obo come na him I know say water don pass garri.

As per the sunken place you no dey here when I dey ask for geographers? Anybody wey fit explain why Kante dey shrink suppose fit locate the sunken place.

grin
Lol
That should be a kweshion for National Geographic society

Nihilist said Matic should have been sent off yesterday
Na dia I know say something dey amiss. Thank Jah say you dey here as ever to diagnose the issue.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 6:41am On Feb 26, 2018
CapitalCee:

Chelsea fans looking at you now like

grin

Me looking back at them like..........!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 6:45am On Feb 26, 2018

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 6:52am On Feb 26, 2018
what do you guys think of morata disallowed goals?,as far I am concern though,Chelsea will be playing Europa league next season and conte is a stupid man
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:05am On Feb 26, 2018
atheist5:
what do you guys think of morata disallowed goals?,as far I am concern though,Chelsea will be playing Europa league next season and conte is a stupid man

goal[b]S[/b] how many of them?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 7:06am On Feb 26, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

#Day2
I don brush, make I go wake. shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 7:11am On Feb 26, 2018
FBS:
Conte. SMH.
Italian Tony Pulis...... Italian Jurgen Klopp.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 7:13am On Feb 26, 2018
afrodoc2:

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2018
Antonio conte mehn,where do I even start from?the man is clueless beyond words, when the second half started,united had the upper hand,the fool either told the players to settle for a draw or was to slow to react,and when he did react it was very horrible, removing hazard for Pedro?,I am disappointed mehn,as for morata I have no issues,he scored in this game though,the decision was just unfortunate, remember drogba first season at Chelsea?,all the diving,cry baby and the likes?,he even scored the exact number of goals as morata now,let's sign a world class winger with hazards transfer money,play second team in Europa league next season, maybe we go win another league due to the resting,till Chelsea sack that fool they call a coach, I am out at least Madrid are back,nor be this pack of fools
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 7:16am On Feb 26, 2018
CapitalCee:

goal[b]S[/b] how many of them?
that was a mistake
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 7:25am On Feb 26, 2018
Geestunnar:
grin grin #Day2

Entering the thread like----

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:27am On Feb 26, 2018
atheist5:
Antonio conte mehn,where do I even start from?the man is clueless beyond words, when the second half started,united had the upper hand,the fool either told the players to settle for a draw or was to slow to react,and when he did react it was very horrible, removing hazard for Pedro?,I am disappointed mehn,as for morata I have no issues,he scored in this game though,the decision was just unfortunate, remember drogba first season at Chelsea?,all the diving,cry baby and the likes?,he even scored the exact number of goals as morata now,let's sign a world class winger with hazards transfer money,play second team in Europa league next season, maybe we go win another league due to the resting,till Chelsea sack that fool they call a coach, I am out at least Madrid are back,nor be this pack of fools
I heard you still have more to say

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Geestunnar(m): 7:29am On Feb 26, 2018
Smellymouth:

Entering the thread like----
Na so, we got this thread on lockdown

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Geestunnar(m): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2018
atheist5:

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 7:35am On Feb 26, 2018
By the time folks are through, they will rename this thread to Man United trolls thread.

Me I just dey observe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 7:37am On Feb 26, 2018
atheist5:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 7:38am On Feb 26, 2018
eph12:

I heard you still have more to say
I am tired of talking earnestly and there is nothing my words can change because I don't reside in london and have no influence over affairs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 7:40am On Feb 26, 2018
atheist5:
I am tired of talking earnestly and there is nothing my words can change because I don't reside in london and have no influence over affairs
Your club was officially labeled a small club yesterday. What are your thoughts sir? Is Conte the cause?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 7:43am On Feb 26, 2018
Geestunnar:

Na so, we got this thread on lockdown

Egbon diggz right now--- " Aye mi temi bami.."

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2018
eph12:

Your club was officially labeled a small club yesterday. What are your thoughts sir? Is Conte the cause?

Atheist5 trying to know who to blame, whether na conte or Miss first touch.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Smellymouth: 7:45am On Feb 26, 2018
atheist5:

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:46am On Feb 26, 2018
"Oh when the saints,(oh when the saints)

Go marching on (go marching on),

When the saints go marching oooon,

Jah Lord I know, I'm already in their number,

When the saints go maaaarching ooon"

gringrin grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 7:55am On Feb 26, 2018
mehn my time to wail is now, oh if my wailing nor make sense to you,na you know,nobody understand the wailings of a widow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2018
eph12:

conte of course,the man is clueless,there is a press conference in London tommorow,I will give a detailed analysis there why conte is the most overrated manager in football

(1) (2) (3) ... (4817) (4818) (4819) (4820) (4821) (4822) (4823) ... (19170) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera, Segedinho(m), AlphaNugget(m), Sportsweb and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.