Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10531412 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4819) (4820) (4821) (4822) (4823) (4824) (4825) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2018
eph12:
I'm thinking we go dark for a while and lie in wait for these heathen, and when they come out thinking we are gone, we ambush them

Good thinking bro. I will finish watching the match, go eat my dinner and then log out while observing as a guest. Immediately i sight Nihilist i will ask my FUT 18 question and if it is Diggz that comes out first i will inquire about his wellbeing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:22am On Feb 26, 2018
afrodoc2:

That is what you can 'gba fun oga e".

This is what Diggz should be doing instead of locking himself up in a dark room, crying while listening to Celine Dion songs.
grin Imagine diggs singing goodbye is the saddest word I've ever heard while crying.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:23am On Feb 26, 2018
He finally found his true calling shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:24am On Feb 26, 2018
Smellymouth:
Airmark please forget abt today, it's not the end of the world..

Nothing do me. I saw it coming since we refused to sign quality players.

[img]https:///media/2-26-2018/SaH2Q7.gif[/img]

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2018
airmark:

nezzar, he is back...
Airmark, please share your opinion about the game yesterday, Morata, Rudiger, you were impressed?

How about your fellow inmate, Raumdeuter?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 9:32am On Feb 26, 2018
funlord:

Wetin dey worry you na? Oga abeg no dey try use my name as an excuse for that better wozing....its not a crime to be an impotent striker...biko free me... grin
I was asking a question,either you answer or you let another person,that goal was not offside simple
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2018
Smellymouth:

Deuteronomy 28 vs 7 - The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:33am On Feb 26, 2018
airmark:

Sango is out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2018
patrickmuf:
nezzar, he is back...
Airmark, please share your opinion about the game yesterday, Morata, Rudiger, you were impressed?

How about your fellow inmate, Raumdeuter?

They were our best players on the pitch yesterday. Especially morata, he looked solid on the ball, the best striker in europe by miles. Don't sleep on him.

Raumdeuter? Inmate? I've never gone to munich or jail before.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 9:44am On Feb 26, 2018
airmark:

Dude welcome back.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 9:46am On Feb 26, 2018
Obainojazz and afrodoc2.....make una ride on ojare, you guys have earned it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BushWickBill: 9:48am On Feb 26, 2018
obainojazz:
He's too short to play basketball

His ikebe will drag him back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 9:53am On Feb 26, 2018
BushWickBill:

He's too short to play basketball

His ikebe will drag him back
He will be a good point guard, he'll use ikebe to guard ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:59am On Feb 26, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Dude welcome back.....

Cruxifizio, the digger. Thanks bro. cool

Devil will soon be put to shame. Meanwhile, it seems anointing has left that skimplepastor, despite putting all versions of bible on our jersey, we lost.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:01am On Feb 26, 2018
afrodoc2:

Good thinking bro. I will finish watching the match, go eat my dinner and then log out while observing as a guest. Immediately i sight Nihilist i will ask my FUT 18 question and if it is Diggz that comes out first i will inquire about his wellbeing.
I will keep an eagle eye for diggz on the streets and will send emmisaries to the prisons and sunken places for airmark and nihilist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:05am On Feb 26, 2018
Hallelujah! Airmark is risen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:12am On Feb 26, 2018
obainojazz:
Only God knows whose pocket he will enter next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 10:12am On Feb 26, 2018
afrodoc2:

Don't worry about Diggz. We have just sedated him and he is receiving I.V fluids. He will be discharged within the next 48 hrs.
I don't know about jamescross.
I was watching my city trash arsenal and a trophy. and yes my joy that was to be complete by united's defeat angry but all the same next week united will lose smiley and i will be watching cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 10:21am On Feb 26, 2018
eph12:

Any moniker we see here that's not familiar is definitely jamescross. That jamescross moniker has brought him too much pain, i think he's going to change it.

hahaha lol, actually it has brought me victory > madrid winning, city winning, but my enemies are still standing so it leaves a sour taste on my lips.

i had hoped chelsea would bring them both down but they didn't, they failed. barca and united will fall some day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jamescross: 10:23am On Feb 26, 2018
neezar:
Where's Jamescross....That goat that kept on disturbing my mentions

He shouldn't just come out
good morning

am sorry cheesy

THAT I COULDN'T TROLL YOUR LIVES LAST NIGHT grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2018
Griffon:
It's official now, we have a serious division in here.

The Morata Camp: Capt. Nateevs, Bigkesh, Lalaboi, Chelseafan1, Timbros, Chelseabmw, Lordfalcao and Spartacus11

The Anti-Morata Camp: Liet. Airmark and Diggz

The Undecided Camp: Ibime, Griffon and Nihilist.

There's a reason this thread is the best on NL, we create our own debates grin grin

Oga Nateevs, how much una dey collect for induction into una crew?

Griffon wanting a refund from nateevs like.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:25am On Feb 26, 2018
eph12:
I'm thinking we go dark for a while and lie in wait for these heathen, and when they come out thinking we are gone, we ambush them
See this one undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2018
airmark:

Charlie, welcome back. cool

airmark:

Devil will soon be put to shame. Meanwhile, it seems anointing has left that skimplepastor, despite putting all versions of bible on our jersey, we lost.
Prayers were rendered against Barca and we almost won until Chris decided to be a Fool. Prayers were rendered against ManU until Conte foolishly decided to leave Morata on the pitch after 1st half.

I am not sad, I am just disappointed. undecided

My God does not lie, he answers prayers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 10:33am On Feb 26, 2018
jamescross:
good morning

am sorry cheesy

THAT I COULDN'T TROLL YOUR LIVES LAST NIGHT grin
Thunder will eventually fire u if u say shyt about my club next time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:33am On Feb 26, 2018
...*sprinkles the blood.... Pours anointing oil all over the thread..

...For thou oh lord art a shield for me, my glory and the lifter of my head.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:35am On Feb 26, 2018
neezar:

Thunder will eventually fire u if u say shyt about my club next time
Hey, vamoose from here undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 10:36am On Feb 26, 2018
Skimpledawg:

It was so unfortunate that ur club has joined the list of smaller clubs in the Epl cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Geestunnar(m): 10:36am On Feb 26, 2018
Skimpledawg:
...*sprinkles the blood.... Pours anointing oil all over the thread..

...For thou oh lord art a shield for me, my glory and the lifter of my head.
After the wozing of yesterday, una never see nothing yet

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Geestunnar(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2018
Skimpledawg:
U say?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:37am On Feb 26, 2018
Skimpledawg:

See this one undecided
Alagba the spirit of the lord has left you as he left Saul of old. He has sent a foul spirit to torment you. It is happening all over again cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:38am On Feb 26, 2018
Nihilist my man, How are you? how was your night? Did you sleep well? No nightmare?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 10:39am On Feb 26, 2018
airmark:

Welcome back Bro

How was ur jail term cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (4819) (4820) (4821) (4822) (4823) (4824) (4825) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: schrodingereqn and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.