Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10509093 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4974) (4975) (4976) (4977) (4978) (4979) (4980) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
phaamsaam:

Chelsea best that's all, oh sorry it was Kante.. Bwhahahaha grin na joke I dey o abeg

Best Chelsea no sorry thats Kante

Best Belgian no sorry thats KDB

Best Hazard oh sorry thats Thorgan

Best One corner oh sorry thats patapaa (roland17)

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
Who is still defending pius hidden ikedia here bikonu? angry angry angry

Useless player angry angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Beedude(m): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
popizaino:
Na wa for some chelsea fans so you expect me not to like and praise pep guardiola for stopping my greatest rival man United and sir alex ferguson from been the first team to defend the uefa champions league? says much of you who claim to be chelsea fan here when you can't decipher why a chelsea fan would suddenly be vocal in support of pep guardiola .Will you all who claim to be Chelsea fans have the guts to troll man United fans today if they had won back to back ucl then?

you can believe all what to believe and never quote me again but doesn't change the fact that PEP IS CLEARLY NO FRAUD AND AM A CHELSEA FAN BESIDE BEEN A FOOTBALL ENTHUSIAST.
U Sabi Good Thing My Guy. Dont Mind Those Mourinho Fan Boys
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Bayerns best are CL winners, world cup finals

What is Hazard?
Hazard is the best player in a team that has a CL multiple winner, world cup winner, and European cup winner a trophy that still eludes your so called best player as a player.#pedro

Sit down be humble.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
Morata name excluded in Spain squad for this international break. If things go on like this he might Just miss the world Cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
popizaino:
Hazard is the best player in a team that has a CL multiple winner, world cup winner, and European cup winner a trophy that still eludes your so called best player as a player.#pedro
Sit down be humble.

You mean he couldnt win it himself, He couldnt even make a final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
diggz:

yes hazard is useless till he joins another team like salah.

This is the same myopic view you would have used to support your argument if I had debated with you far back in 2014/2015 that salah is a better player than willian.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
popizaino:

This is the same myopic view you would have used to support your argument if I had debated with you far back in 2014/2015 that salah is a better player than willian.

Can you speak english already?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
pamcode:
Morata name excluded in Spain squad for this international break. If things go on like this he might Just miss the world Cup.

Who wants a niqqa in some sunken place to come spoil the good work of everyone?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
airmark:

He disgraced me with toros. cheesy

just like this... He disgraced you again by starting.

airmark:

If messi catches this rudiger, we are in trouble. I trust conte to bench him,

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
elrony:

How was transfer market bad for Chelsea, na millions of cowries una spend? grin

If you spend millions of cowries and still get its worth, it makes sense. Our biggest signing wasn't good enough to start our last crucial match.
I doubt it if any team will even buy him for 30m if we decide to sell today. We just wasted funds on craps this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
diggz:

Can you speak english already?
oui le danger est inutile jusqu'à ce qu'il rejoigne une autre équipe comme le salah.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
lordfalcao:

airmark is getting disgraced regularly either by Busquets Krychokewack Bonnuci or Rudiger

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
popizaino:

Oga...kindly explain how this relates to my post on hazard...thanks.

popizaino:
oui le danger est inutile jusqu'à ce qu'il rejoigne une autre équipe comme le salah.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
lordfalcao:

Many thanks to Luiz absence and Cahill's uselessness. Never knew we would be forced to see this against Messi. It summarises the quality of our team that faced barca. The kponkpon defender was blocking a space already shielded by Kante, thereby allowing Messi, free access. Why wouldn't Kante faint, when he was always covering for poor defending like this?

[img]https:///media/3-16-2018/aZaB3n.gif[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
pamcode:

He's a silly boy man

Let him continue scratching pri¢k while his mates are scoring goals

[img]https:///media/3-15-2018/S5Trsc.gif[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
airmark:

If you spend millions of cowries and still get its worth, it makes sense. Our biggest signing wasn't good enough to start our last crucial match.
I doubt it if any team will even buy him for 30m if we decide to sell today. We just wasted funds on craps this season.

Lol, a whole UCL world class striker?

I be think say na we buy crap, when some ppl for Agbowo say we go overpay for classless Belgian Altidore !

Udonmeanit cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
PlainJAY:

He's a silly boy man

Let him continue scratching pri¢k while his mates are scoring goals

[img]https:///media/3-15-2018/S5Trsc.gif[/img]

I thought he did medicals at Cobhams, una no dey check for herpes and gonorrhoea? grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
diggz:

Ayayaaaaa!!!

Hidden "1" Legbegbe! !!! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Best Chelsea no sorry thats Kante

Best Belgian no sorry thats KDB

Best Hazard oh sorry thats Thorgan

Best One corner oh sorry thats patapaa (roland17)

I even thought "one corner hidden hazard" would take the initiative to give a dominant display against Barca in both legs but no!!! He was busy giving his best cameo of the dance. I think he has accepted he would retire a Chelsea great, rather than a world great. That is a humble ambition for such a player.

Dem no dey force pesin to be great.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PlainJAY(m): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
elrony:

I thought he did medicals at Cobhams, una no dey check for herpes and gonorrhoea? grin grin grin

We no de check am at chelsea...

But I'm sure Gaychester united de check am wink

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
PlainJAY:

We no de check am at chelsea...
But I'm sure Gaychester united de check am wink
Bwhahahha see as Neville close eye.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
pamcode:
The sunken place has a tight hold on him.

"Deep calleth unto deep.. "

We are still praying for him ejoo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
Lana1:
This one think say na Fifa 18...
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
madrid5:
personally,I dont think there was nothing spectacular about barca this night and the results were very harsh, but that is how football works,be clinical,Chelsea need to throw away that Catalan scum called fabregas he always sabotages his team against Barcelona,Chelsea need to be clinical as it once was,I think kante is the the best defensive midfielder on earth,the guy is a beast,a battleharded beast,unfortunately hazard is a chicken and cortouis is very overrated,this barca midfield will get destroyed against the elite ones
you said the whole truth from your mind but when I check your moniker I understood prety well the angle u are coming from grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
neezar:
Dembele opened his scoring account against una

Anyway we both have useless managers so I no go troll una

Anyway I want Barca 2 win the Ucl
though I'm not a fan of guardiola but I want him to win it, if only if he scale through Liverpool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
airmark:

Many thanks to Luiz absence and Cahill's uselessness. Never knew we would be forced to see this against Messi. It summarises the quality of our team that faced barca. The kponkpon defender was blocking a space already shielded by Kante, thereby allowing Messi, free access. Why wouldn't Kante faint, when he was always covering for poor defending like this?

[img]https:///media/3-16-2018/aZaB3n.gif[/img]
the last time luiz faced barca he was very terrible that day. Suarez was nutmegging him to go and score.

is this the only negative you have cheesy cheesy maybe you can also show us gifs of Messi ghosting pass kante, azplicueta to assist dembele. I guess kante and azplicueta are shiits too..

Chew your L about rudiger in peace.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
airmark:

[b]Many thanks to Luiz absence [/b]and Cahill's uselessness. Never knew we would be forced to see this against Messi. It summarises the quality of our team that faced barca. The kponkpon defender was blocking a space already shielded by Kante, thereby allowing Messi, free access. Why wouldn't Kante faint, when he was always covering for poor defending like this?

Abeg can you identfy the player that was nutmegged twice in one game to score

This is Suarez not even Messi

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Abeg can you identfy the player that was nutmegged twice in one game to score

This is Suarez not even Messi
that was the last time luiz faced barca, Suarez nutmegged him to score. Airmark is this the wall that would have stopped Messi?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
lordfalcao:
that was the last time luiz faced barca, Suarez nutmegged him to score. Airmark is this the wall that would have stopped Messi?

Suarez is even not a very good dribber like Messi

if Messi is 9, Suarez is like a 4 and he disgraced Luiz twice in one game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
grin grin

When Dayo and Falcao teams up cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
TalabiAudu:
How would they pair Liverpool and City??
Blessing in disguise for the EPL. At least they are sure of having one representative in the semis. No other league can boast of that at the moment. So yeah, EPL, best league in the world grin grin grin.

This your signature get as e be. E dey remind me of one of those Yoruba horror movies by the late Alasari grin. The lead character for the film na one musician who wan use ritual step up. Im own na to dey perform show for demons at midnight. Those ones go come dey dance give am plenty money. I hope you are not into that same shiit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4974) (4975) (4976) (4977) (4978) (4979) (4980) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Griffon(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.