Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10507735 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4975) (4976) (4977) (4978) (4979) (4980) (4981) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
pkasso:
Blessing in disguise for the EPL. At least they are sure of having one representative in the semis. No other league can boast of that at the moment. So yeah, EPL, best league in the world grin grin grin.

This your signature get as e be. E dey remind me of one of those Yoruba horror movies by the late Alasari grin. The lead character for the film na one musician who wan use ritual step up. Im own na to dey perform show for demons at midnight. Those ones go come dey dance give am plenty money. I hope you are not into that same shiit.

Lmao, you are almost right..

I copied this moniker from a Yoruba movie called "Okiti Ogan".
The actor there is Odunlade Adekola... He is a normal person but the spirit people infected him with something spiritual that anytime they call him, he would come to their spirit world to sing and dance with them. grin
Once they call him, he would behave like a leprous being in the normal world but sings and dances with spirits in the underworld...
They named him Talabi Audu, while his real name is Shola... grin

I so much love the movie. You can go to YouTube, search " Okiti Ogan" by Odunlade Adekola, you'll see it

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Abeg can you identfy the player that was nutmegged twice in one game to score

This is Suarez not even Messi

That's psg's Luiz, not Chelsea's. Even rudiger has improved a bit under Conte. Salah of chelsea is different from the one at Liverpool. You always bring ridiculous stuffs to the fore.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2018
lordfalcao:
that was the last time luiz faced barca, Suarez nutmegged him to score. Airmark is this the wall that would have stopped Messi?

Because Pogba nutmegged Kante, Conte shouldn't have used him to mark Messi in that first leg. A job he did very well. Dayo knows you have no mind of your own. He will later dump your a,ss.

When Dayo leads you into the gutters, I will help pour refuse on your head.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
airmark:

Because Pogba nutmegged Kante, Conte shouldn't have used him to mark Messi in that first leg. A job he did very well. Dayo will knows you have no mind of your own. He will later dump your a,ss.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Lmao, you are almost right..

I copied this moniker from a Yoruba movie called "Okiti Ogan".
The actor there is Odunlade Adekola... He is a normal person but the spirit people infected him with something spiritual that anytime they call him, he would come to their spirit world to sing and dance with them. grin
Once they call him, he would behave like a leprous being in the normal world but sings and dances with spirits in the underworld...
They named him Talabi Audu, while his real name is Shola... grin

I so much love the movie. You can go to YouTube, search " Okiti Ogan" by Odunlade Adekola, you'll see it
LOL. Crazy stuff. Odun is a great actor and almost never disappoints. I will check out the movie.

BTW, are you atheist5 in disguise? No lie . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 10:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
pkasso:
LOL. Crazy stuff. Odun is a great actor and almost never disappoints. I will check out the movie.

BTW, are you atheist5 in disguise? No lie . .

atheist ko, son of God ni.....

I can't reveal my real self because of people like airmark, Raumdeuter, ibime, funlord, nhilistjnr.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
TalabiAudu:

atheist ko, son of God ni.....

I can't reveal my real self because of people like airmark, Raumdeuter, ibime, funlord, nhilistjnr.....
Hahaha! You don get wahala with many people for here grin.

Wait make I get my trenchcoat and magnifying glass. Sherlock Holmes mode activated. 'A ma to shi aso loju egun'. The masquerade will soon be unveiled.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by phaamsaam: 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
airmark:

Because Pogba nutmegged Kante, Conte shouldn't have used him to mark Messi in that first leg. A job he did very well. Dayo knows you have no mind of your own. He will later dump your a,ss.

Kante had no tackles won in the first leg I think, was more about running around the pitch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
phaamsaam:

Kante had no tackles won in the first leg I think, was more about running around the pitch

The emboldened is a lie and not unexpected from you. Meanwhile, not everybody understands why Chelsea didn't pay for Rudiger's stupidity in the gif below. One needs to start analysing the reason messi didnt break into his favourite channel to face Christensen and force Courtois to pick the ball inside the net, after his expected curler.

Not everyone decoded the person who mainly denied messi his needed space at stamford bridge, with his swift marking of space.

[img]https:///media/3-16-2018/aZaB3n.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
pkasso:
Hahaha! You don get wahala with many people for here grin.

Wait make I get my trenchcoat and magnifying glass. Sherlock Holmes mode activated. 'A ma to shi aso loju egun'. The masquerade will soon be unveiled.

Seriously you can never know...

I'm a totally different person in each of my several monickers..
The way I type with monicker A is totally different from monicker B. You can't just find any similarities...

I'm not saying I'm the smartest man on earth, but when I do my thing, you can't catch me.....

People might know me as a married lawyer in one monicker, yet I'm an undergraduate in the other monicker...

I can give you a clue. I'm a constant dayo hater and stalker in one of my numerous monickers. Start investigating from there...

You know how many haters apari has? Na you go tire
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Seriously you can never know...

I'm a totally different person in each of my several monickers..
The way I type with monicker A is totally different from monicker B. You can't just find any similarities...

I'm not saying I'm the smartest man on earth, but when I do my thing, you can't catch me.....

People might know me as a married lawyer in one monicker, yet I'm an undergraduate in the other monicker...

I can give you a clue. I'm a constant dayo hater and stalker in one of my numerous monickers. Start investigating from there...

You know how many haters apari has? Na you go tire
No too stress yourself.

You are or used to be Mentions.

SeekinAttention and ogbaewon are one and the same person.

Am I right? Should I continue?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
pkasso:
No too stress yourself.

That akpamu na Ogbaewon 2.0 cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
pkasso:
No too stress yourself.

You mentioned those monickers because of you think they are Chelsea fans..

Mentions, ogbaewon, talabiaudu are all Chelsea fans. I don't know of seekinattention...
That's the only similarity you can find.

I have a monicker that I'm an up barca, a manyoo fan also..

If you like say I'm also Neymar1095 or vanquay..

You don't know meee
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
TalabiAudu:

You mentioned those monickers because of you think they are Chelsea fans..

Mentions, ogbaewon, talabiaudu are all Chelsea fans. I don't know of seekinattention...
That's the only similarity you can find.

I have a monicker that I'm an up barca, a manyoo fan also..

If you like say I'm also Neymar1095 or vanquay..

You don't know meee
Mentions and TalabiAudu have similar writing styles.

You went to Italy at one point in your life. True or False?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
airmark:

That's psg's Luiz, not Chelsea's. Even rudiger has improved a bit under Conte. Salah of chelsea is different from the one at Liverpool. You always bring ridiculous stuffs to the fore.

Chelseas Luiz is even worse. He is a perpetual benchwarmer and exiled by country. The PSG Luiz was still useful, this Chelsea Luiz is worse
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 11:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
pkasso:
Mentions and TalabiAudu have similar writing styles.

You went to Italy at one point in your life. True or False?

I am not mentions..

Italy?? Who wan carry me go there??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
TalabiAudu:

I am not mentions..

Italy?? Who wan carry me go there??
Why you dey lie na?? You wey go Perugia that year. That one na family matter make we no open am here.

Confess.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 12:04am On Mar 17, 2018
pkasso:
Why you dey lie na?? You wey go Perugia that year. That one na family matter make we no open am here.

Confess.

Seriously, me and Perugia for the same sentence?
I claim it IJN...

If I say you are airmark 2.0 now... You too confess
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:21am On Mar 17, 2018
airmark:

because a god nutmegged rudiger, conte shouldn't start him again ahead of luiz and cahill combine. What sense did you make by showing us a god nutmegging rudiger?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 12:26am On Mar 17, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Seriously, me and Perugia for the same sentence?
I claim it IJN...

If I say you are airmark 2.0 now... You too confess
It's now clear you just don't want to own up. You might be suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder. We have a guy like you on our NBA thread. You dey learn work for e dey.

I think everyone can tell the difference between airmark and I.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:40am On Mar 17, 2018
lordfalcao:
because a god nutmegged rudiger, conte shouldn't start him again ahead of luiz and cahill combine. What sense did you make by showing us a god nutmegging rudiger?

You don't even know what a nutmeg means in football. You are terrible.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 12:41am On Mar 17, 2018
pkasso:
It's now clear you just don't want to own up. You might be suffering from Multiple Personality Disorder. We have a guy like you on our NBA thread. You dey learn work for e dey.

Lmao..

What if I tell you I have a monicker in the NBA thread also...

I have a well respected monicker in the Rap thread..
Also ahewo thread, super eagles, foreign travels, sport betting, GOT, religion threads... and so on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:42am On Mar 17, 2018
pkasso:

Airmark is Pkasso, i am a Bayern fan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 12:45am On Mar 17, 2018
airmark:

Airmark is Pkasso, i am a Bayern fan.

You be phool!!!

Rudiger fall on you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by phaamsaam: 1:09am On Mar 17, 2018
airmark:

The emboldened is a lie and not unexpected from you. Meanwhile, not everybody understands why Chelsea didn't pay for Rudiger's stupidity in the gif below. One needs to start analysing the reason messi didnt break into his favourite channel to face Christensen and force Courtois to pick the ball inside the net, after his expected curler.

Not everyone decoded the person who mainly denied messi his needed space at stamford bridge, with his swift marking of space.

[img]https:///media/3-16-2018/aZaB3n.gif[/img]

Check Kante stats in the first leg now... As I don old reach I go come dey lie, u sef nawa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:33am On Mar 17, 2018
airmark:

You don't even know what a nutmeg means in football. You are terrible.
none of my business. Don't post useless gifs when Suarez is running allover luiz to score
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:30am On Mar 17, 2018
phaamsaam:

Check Kante stats in the first leg now... As I don old reach I go come dey lie, u sef nawa

You should be the one to go and check, not me. I am sure you are wrong, maybe old age things caused it.

lordfalcao:
none of my business. Don't post useless gifs when Suarez is running allover luiz to score

None of your business, but you were using a word you don't know its meaning to argue.

Dayo will be in one corner, laughing at your wackness. No wonder he's happy to have you as his errand boy here.

Go and educate yourself on basics of football first before disturbing us with lacasera alerts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by naija01: 5:54am On Mar 17, 2018
Ibime:

With this Chelsea team, Pep would have been 5-0 down within 10 minutes.

Ibime:

I'm not impressed with that Barca midfield either. Looks like Man City would have that midfield chasing shadows.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:58am On Mar 17, 2018
airmark:

You should be the one to go and check, not me. I am sure you are wrong, maybe old age things caused it.

[s]None of your business, but you were using a word you don't know its meaning to argue.

Dayo will be in one corner, laughing at your wackness. No wonder he's happy to have you as his errand boy here.

Go and educate yourself on basics of football first before disturbing us with lacasera alerts.[/s]
no interest in your side trash..

Enjoy this L courtesy of Rudiger.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 9:29am On Mar 17, 2018
elrony:

That akpamu na Ogbaewon 2.0 cheesy
He is not as good as he thinks he is. You know that vibe or aura everyone gives off in real life or even on the Internet. Yeah, that's it. It's the smallest things that give people like him away. Could be a particular style of writing or a thought pattern.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 10:05am On Mar 17, 2018
Did courtois just said he is gonna be here next season?... "I'm committed to Chelsea. I have a contract until next year and I will be here. I will do my best for it.

"Obviously there is no extension signed but I don't think now is the moment to do it. I think it is better to wait until the end of the season.

''All I can say is I'm committed to Chelsea and also committed for next year." Thibaut Courtois told the London Evening Standard. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (4975) (4976) (4977) (4978) (4979) (4980) (4981) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.