Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,626 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10457605 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5011) (5012) (5013) (5014) (5015) (5016) (5017) ... (19127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
Bec:
Hi!
r u a chelse fan?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bec(f): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
PDPGuy:

r u a chelse fan?
Well, not really. I just watch football for fun.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
Bec:
Well, not really. I just watch football for fun.
I don't get.
Is there any other reason we watch football?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
Omo see Lucas Brown grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
afrodoc2 come and get your man o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:27am On Mar 25, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Them dey pummel "Big Daddy" ? grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 12:29am On Mar 25, 2018
elrony:

Them dey pummel "Big Daddy" ? grin grin cheesy

man left the ring on a stretcher with oxygen mask.

no be small beating.

blood everywhere too.

den beat the guy like Michael Jackson record
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:32am On Mar 25, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

man left the ring on a stretcher with oxygen mask

no be small beating.

blood everywhere too.

den beat the guy like Michael Jackson record

Jesu, na group of people beat am ni? !!!! grin grin

You sure say afrodoc2 no join him medical team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 1:09am On Mar 25, 2018
chelseabmw:
With the season about to end lets hope and pray for the best.

We still have the Fa Cup Final to win

We have the semi final of the Champions League to play(Return leg at Nou Camp)

And we have the fourth place position to fight for in the EPL

C'mom Chelsea

We can do, Let's go for the best

Blues is the colour Chelsea is the name

this was written six years ago. people can see the future huh

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 1:41am On Mar 25, 2018
ChristineC:

Lmao. You try..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:37am On Mar 25, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

The guy was lucky. People dey die from dat kind thing.

1)Why was he in such a poor physical shape?

2) His team should probably have thrown in the towel earlier just to save him from himself.

3) Jaw/Temple punch vertically coming down. Close to a perfect punch for that situation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2018
ChristineC:

Sister, abeg which kind diggers you dey employ? I need their contact.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2018
afrodoc2:

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:59am On Mar 25, 2018
afrodoc2:

That thing is either on page 0 or 1. It's quite easy to quote.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2018
afrodoc2:

The guy was lucky. People dey die from dat kind thing.

1)Why was he in such a poor physical shape?

2) His team should probably have thrown in the towel earlier just to save him from himself.

3) Jaw/Temple punch vertically coming down. Close to a perfect punch for that situation.

it was his conditioning that shocked me the most.

how can you come out to fight looking like that?

The guy literally looked like a street fighter.

wetin dillian white do am no good at all though.
Good God
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:51am On Mar 25, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

it was his conditioning that shocked me the most.

how can you come out to fight looking like that?

The guy literally looked like a street fighter.

wetin dillian white do am no good at all though.
Good God

Na these kind puff puff boxers people dey use compile impressive record.

But there seems to be a slight shift in boxing, good fights seem to be happening more regularly than before.

I hope your boy does not duck Wilder when he gets through Parker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2018
afrodoc2:

Na these kind puff puff boxers people dey use compile impressive record.

But there seems to be a slight shift in boxing, good fights seem to be happening more regularly than before.

I hope your boy does not duck Wilder when he gets through Parker.
Loool nobody is ducking Wilder jare. AJ is the bigger draw and in negotiations you have to dance to the tune of the bigger draw if you are serious about a fight. You can barely sell 15k arenas in your country and you are making demands to fight in Vegas when AJ would easily sell Wembley or Cardiff.

I go like see Wilder vs Whyte sha. This Browne must have been in really terrible shape because I recall even Robert Helenius taking Whyte to 12 rounds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:41am On Mar 25, 2018
A40:
Loool nobody is ducking Wilder jare. AJ is the bigger draw and in negotiations you have to dance to the tune of the bigger draw if you are serious about a fight. You can barely sell 15k arenas in your country and you are making demands to fight in Vegas when AJ would easily sell Wembley or Cardiff.

I go like see Wilder vs Whyte sha. This Browne must have been in really terrible shape because I recall even Robert Helenius taking Whyte to 12 rounds

Nihilist say Big Daddy just come out from Old people's home , carry gloves enter ring!

gringrin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:48am On Mar 25, 2018
A40:

AJ is the bigger draw definitely but just from the back and forth between them and his tone i suspect he would rather not fight Wilder.
Just my opinion though, i might be wrong.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
afrodoc2:

AJ is the bigger draw definitely but just from the back and forth between them and his tone i suspect he would rather not fight Wilder.
Just my opinion though, i might be wrong.
I like Wilder but I don't know that any fighter worth their onions would be scared of him never mind a relatively more polished boxer like AJ. My main worry with AJ is how much hits can he take?

However I dare say Wilder has not fought anybody with AJ's punching power as well. It might simply boil down to who lands flush first,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
elrony:

Nihilist say Big Daddy just come out from Old people's home , carry gloves enter ring!

gringrin grin grin grin
That's what it looked like. Even Samuel Peters at his nadir did not look like that. Dude looked like a hobo fresh out the street
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
A40:
That's what it looked like. Even Samuel Peters at his nadir did not look like that. Dude looked like a hobo fresh out the street

Them beat the guy like Apollo Creed .

I don't think you understand. The ambulance came to meet man right there in the ring.

how can you come to fight your mate, and leave on stretcher with oxygen mask ffs?

that guy is a disgrace to all Australians.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
A40:
I like Wilder but I don't know that any fighter worth their onions would be scared of him never mind a relatively more polished boxer like AJ. My main worry with AJ is how much hits can he take?

However I dare say Wilder has not fought anybody with AJ's punching power as well. It might simply boil down to who lands flush first,

Most of those polished boxers do not like to fight unskilled and unscripted fighters. Also styles make fights, that is why Foreman beat Frazier like a bytch, Frazier inflicted life altering damage on Ali, but Ali beat Foreman.

AJ or any other boxer would prefer to fight against a boxer with an orthodox style than you can game plan for rather than an Area Boy in disguise with 1 punch knockout power like Wilder.
AJ is the better boxer but with someone with an unscripted style like Wilder you can be beating him easily but then run into a lucky destiny-altering roundhouse.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
afrodoc2:

Most of those polished boxers do not like to fight unskilled and unscripted fighters. Also styles make fights, that is why Foreman beat Frazier like a bytch, Frazier inflicted life altering damage on Ali, but Ali beat Foreman.

AJ or any other boxer would prefer to fight against a boxer with an orthodox style than you can game plan for rather than an Area Boy in disguise with 1 punch knockout power like Wilder.
AJ is the better boxer but with someone with an unscripted style like Wilder you can be beating him easily but then run into a lucky destiny-altering roundhouse.

low key wilder is just a more athletic Lucas Browne.

AJ will beat Deontay like a thief

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
A40:

LMAOOOgrin grin grin

Na Afrodoc2 ninja be that o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 4:28pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Your bad mouth no be here o cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
Kai, my father and my god.

Itz been long i had a good laugh online like the ones I had at the Ashewo thread. Chai grin grin

I laughed so hard Mehn.

But Nihilistjnr and diggz, una no mention me, is it fair? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

AJ should win because he is more skilled and packs a great punch himself but Wilder has the better single punch power. Joshua's chin will be tested in that fight and the heavyweight class is the one where one punch can swing the momentum of a fight.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 9:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
Why everywhere come dry like this?

Shey persin die ni?

International break na bastard sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
Assuming there wasn't international break

These wailers for don insult Morata taya cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
Jorginho of Napoli should CFC top target this coming summer transfer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
hensben:
Jorginho of Napoli should CFC top target this coming summer transfer

Fuçk Jorginho.

Its Isco!

Isco and Ascensio, Hazard and Courtois can fuçk off. Cool exchange..

Ascensio is still a doubt, Isco is confirmed..

Morata too can fuçk off. Get me Belotti!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5011) (5012) (5013) (5014) (5015) (5016) (5017) ... (19127) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ellexy, Jodera, monerozi5590 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.