Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10546484 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5023) (5024) (5025) (5026) (5027) (5028) (5029) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
Alonso and Caballero first international caps
This must be a great satisfaction for me and the team. They had a first appearances and we must be proud. The team helped them reach this target. For the final bit of the season we must show great enthusiasm. We have to try to do the best in the final bit of the season.

Is striker your biggest concern?
I have to wait these three days before making the best decision and for the team. Now we have two big problems, Courtois and Christensen and we have to check the possibility to play and play well. They have to have the right physical condition.

Alvaro Morata
This period was very important for Alvaro. He has worked very well and he needed to work hard. He was out for one month and a half with his back problem. Now he is really fit, 100% and ready to have a final end to the season for Chelsea and then for him to have a chance for the World Cup.

Courtois and his contract negotiations This is a subject for the club and for Courtois, his contract. For sure he is an important player for us. I hope to find a good solution.

Spurs a different team with Kane?
We are talking about one of the best strikers in the world, this is how I consider him. For sure when you miss this type of player you can feel this. But the whole team, they have many important players. They play a good football with a great intensity and in the past despite Kane missing many games, nothing has changed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
That's all from the coach, I know the three points is ours tomorrow!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
TalabiAudu:
Who the hell can this player be?

Its not Fernando Torres, bkos Torres played with Hazard.
Only Torres comes close

A difficult one. I am hoping the "Witch" used in the first sentence was not used to send us on a wild goose chase.

The closest to me is Juan Mata but Mata has faced Neymar. (Spain vs Brazil, 2013 confederations cup).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
Roland17:

A difficult one. I am hoping the "Witch" used in the first sentence was not used to send us on a wild goose chase.

The closest to me is Juan Mata but Mata has faced Neymar. (Spain vs Brazil, 2013 confederations cup).

Damn! I didn't even see that.
I'm sure many people also didn't see that 'witch'
Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
Roland17:

Dnt disturb yourself, there is no answer at least if you are using the players known with that name

If someone is claiming Hazard is Thorgan and Suarez meant Mario Suarez, then how are we sure Ramos doesnt mean Adrian Ramos and CR7 doesnt mean Chinedu Raji

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
raumdeuter:

Dnt disturb yourself, there is no answer at least if you are using the players known with that name

If someone is claiming Hazard is Thorgan and Suarez meant Mario Suarez, then how are we sure Ramos doesnt mean Adrian Ramos and CR7 doesnt mean Chinedu Raji

I agree and that was why I stopped.

By the way, there are so many rumors surrounding Thomas Tuchel. I guess Bayern have given up the chase for Tuchel because he has signed a contract with an unknown club. Some are saying PSG, others are saying Chelsea, Arsenal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
Roland17:

I agree and that was why I stopped.

By the way, there are so many rumors surrounding Thomas Tuchel. I guess Bayern have given up the chase for Tuchel because he has signed a contract with an unknown club. Some are saying PSG, others are saying Chelsea, Arsenal.

I think Tuchel will go to PSG, where he will get unlimited money and play his brand of football. I would have loved us to get him but Hummels led some of our players to speak against him that made Ulli and management hesitant about getting him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Them ban cruxifizio?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
pkasso:
Airmark, where is your acclaimed Batsman to save Dortmund grin grin?

Batsman is the new burnthisleaguedown idol. Idol worshippers also have their moments of disappointment though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
raumdeuter:

I think Tuchel will go to PSG, where he will get unlimited money and play his brand of football. I would have loved us to get him but Hummels led some of our players to speak against him that made Ulli and management hesitant about getting him

I guess the hesitation cost Bayern Tuchel because KHR was clear about Bayern's interest in Tuchel. It is sad because, as much as I would have loved to see him at Arsenal, I would have had no issues with him staying in Germany but that would have been a difficult reign if he joined Bayern.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
See knockout shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
Tval:
See knockout shocked

LMAO

Price was zombified by Povetkin. The last punch was unnecessary though embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
olabode89:

LMAO

Price was zombified by Povetkin. The last punch was unnecessary though embarassed
Very unnecessary.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
It is TIME
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
As if my don did not just walk out to Eric B and Rakim... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Repping Naija as always wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
Parker fit cause upset o. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
Both cautious in Rd 1, but AJ wins it. Parker will struggle to get past AJ's long jab.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 10:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
parkerr must be jonezing if he thinks he can jab his way into joshua
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
joshua is toying with this boy...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
parker moving shady with his tutu costume and his weird dance moves
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
As if my don did not just walk out to Eric B and Rakim... grin

Jheezeeeèe!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
chic2pimp:

Jheezeeeèe!

bruh how you see this bout?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
joshua is toying with this boy...

What is wrong with Joshua's waist band? Keeps dropping his guard to adjust it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
afrodoc2:

What is wrong with Joshua's waist band? Keeps dropping his guard to adjust it.

I think his waist protector is a bit loose

Or maybe he get ringworm cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
its almost like joshua is parkers trainer, taking him through a pads session.

the guy just dey hit Joshua's gloves
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

I think his waist protector is a bit loose

Or maybe he get ringworm cheesy

LOL. I no want any carelessness for this fight o, maek e solve the thing in between rounds.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

bruh how you see this bout?

Barring any loss of concentration, Joshy has this bout on lockdown.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
chic2pimp:

cosign
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
joshua should start to throwin some combinations jor...

This guy isnt fighting back. His head might as well be a speedball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
chic2pimp:

Exactly. It looks like a mismatch at the moment. Stamina and concentration is all he needs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5023) (5024) (5025) (5026) (5027) (5028) (5029) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.