Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10541924 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5022) (5023) (5024) (5025) (5026) (5027) (5028) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Roland17:
Kevin De Bruyne and Harry Kane should my sympathy and condolences because M. Salah would win EPL player of the year along with the golden boot.

wanna bet tongue
Kdb for me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
sod09:
wanna bet tongue
Kdb for me

Sorry bro, I don't place bets. KDB has the title-winning argument which is logical, however, I think Salah may nick it from his grasp if the goal scoring continues.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
Roland17:

Sorry bro, I don't place bets. KDB has the title-winning argument which is logical, however, I think Salah may nick it from his grasp if the goal scoring continues.

He won’t. Sod09 is right. They voted in January or so.

I believe Rio Ferdinand was once asked why he voted Suarez and not RVP when the latter was playing for United and Rio said he voted months earlier.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
100 epl goals for ukaku...Lukaku>hazard tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Roland17:
Kevin De Bruyne and Harry Kane should my sympathy and condolences because M. Salah would win EPL player of the year along with the golden boot.

KDB will put up a man of the match performance against Everton and have you take back your words.
He has been the stand out player for me...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
this arnild boy get better cross for leg o
You mean Robertson?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Eruditor:

He won’t. Sod09 is right. They voted in January or so.

I believe Rio Ferdinand was once asked why he voted Suarez and not RVP when the latter was playing for United and Rio said he voted months earlier.

You are right on the money with this stance and the example because I remember that situation. Well, KDB has earned it but M. Salah has been incredible.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
pamcode:
You mean Robertson?

That one sef good. But i was talking about Trent Alexander Arnold
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
patrickmuf:
KDB will put up a man of the match performance against Everton and have you take back your words.
He has been the stand out player for me...

If voting has been completed like Eruditor said and I confirmed, then KDB is winning it with Salah coming 2nd.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
Roland17:

i wish Sallah wins it though..I don't bet either cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
omo see goal na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Sane's ball technique is unbelievable, I can't stop raving about it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
omo see goal na

Sexy goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
obainojazz:
100 epl goals for ukaku...Lukaku>hazard tongue

You are right.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
airmark:

You are right.

lol grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Another game where City have 80%+ possession cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
Looking at the replay, I think VAR would have ruled out City’s third goal because Silva was offside. It was a lucky break for the Citizens.

Anyway, I can’t wait to see City win the league next Saturday against United.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mehn City no dey mess around.

See football ffs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
airmark:

Sexy goal.

Very
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
See Bayern dey trash Dortmund 5-0 shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
TalabiAudu:
Who the hell can this player be?

Its not Fernando Torres, bkos Torres played with Hazard.
Only Torres comes close
Omo, this one hard o. After much thinking, I can confidently say this player doesn't exist. If he existed, he would most definitely be Spanish.

I don crack my head sotey na crazy options I dey come up with. But all na fail. I go still dey try sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
pkasso:
Omo, this one hard o. After much thinking, I can confidently say this player doesn't exist. If he existed, he would most definitely be Spanish.

I don crack my head sotey na crazy options I dey come up with. But all na fail. I go still dey try sha.

I swr. Nobody is the answer. Where I got the pic from sef, people never get answer.

And since ogas like raumdtr and nihilst don talk say the player does not exist, wetin we con dey find again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
shuu!
where everybody na!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
David Silva is a bastard. Good God

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ollah2: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
TalabiAudu:
Who the hell can this player be?

Its not Fernando Torres, bkos Torres played with Hazard.
Only Torres comes close

It's between Fernando Torres, Pepe Reina and Juan Mata
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
Airmark, where is your acclaimed Batsman to save Dortmund grin grin?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
See Bolasie Goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
ollah2:

It's between Fernando Torres, Pepe Reina and Juan Mata
Torres and Mata both played with Hazard. Reina never played under Mourinho.

Like the man said, the answer is NOBODY.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ollah2: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
pkasso:
Torres and Mata both played with Hazard. Reina never played under Mourinho.

Like the man said, the answer is NOBODY.

The image said Hazard but y'all are concluding it's Eden. Forgotten Thorgan??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
ollah2:

The image said Hazard but y'all are concluding it's Eden. Forgotten Thorgan??
I know. Some parts of the riddle are rather ambiguous. Like dopeJemi said, it could be Thorgan Hazard and Mario Suarez. Even then, I'm yet to find a player that satisfies all the criteria. Just when I think I'm getting close to the answer, I hit a snag.

The question is fundamentally wrong.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
Antonio Conte Press conference on the game with Spurs!

International players okay,
Courtois and Christensen?

We have to check very
well these couple of
situations, Courtois and
Christensen. We will see
which is the physical
condition and if they can
play against Tottenham.
Now it is very difficult for
me to tell you with
accuracy.

Ross Barkley?

He has started to have
the training sessions and
preferred to play with the
U23s on Saturday before
he comes back with us.
We are talking about a
player with a bad injury,
we want to have patience
and be sure before he
comes back with us.

Cahill and Morata, how did they
cope with not being in
internationals?

We are talking about two
great players and they
have the possibility to
play in the World Cup.
For Morata and Cahill
you have to respect the
decision of the national
team coach, but they are
ready to play in the World
Cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Do you remember 1990 when Spurs last won at Stamford Bridge?
No, I must be honest. It is a long time. For sure I remember two years ago that Spurs risked to break this situation because they were winning 2-0 and then Chelsea were very good to come back 2-2. We are talking about a really good team, good manager and many talented players in this team. I have a great respect for Tottenham because in these years they grew a lot and are one of the best teams in England.
Must-win game?
It is an important game. Our target is to reach the CL and then the final of the FA Cup. This is our targets and Sunday is an important game. If we win we go close to Tottenham, if we don’t then not so close with seven games.

Would it be impossible?
Nothing is impossible. With this run I put in Liverpool and we have to try to win every game, not to make mistakes and not drop points.

Is Luiz back if Christensen is injured?
No. Luiz is out for at least three weeks. He is recovering from a problem with his knee. The other option is Cahill. I trust him. We will try to get Christensen back. Ampadu has an injury and is not available for this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5022) (5023) (5024) (5025) (5026) (5027) (5028) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, Ibunkun1(m), joezy23(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.