Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10509362 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
Pre-Season football. Good solo run by Boga to level scores. 90mins of absolute 5h1t football.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
nateevs: Pre-Season football. Good solo run by Boga to level scores. 90mins of absolute 5h1t football.

Wow!. . Was it that bad?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
lalaboi:

Wow!. . Was it that bad?

Bros, really it was that bad. I fell asleep a few times.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
nateevs:

Bros, really it was that bad. I fell asleep a few times.

hahaahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 5:34am On Jul 24, 2014
Iheanacho scores for city. 4 - 1 win

I watched the game... The guy is so good

He played the full game

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
CFCfan: Modric would likely drop to the bench, to accommodate James. I foresee a 3-3-1-3 formation for Madrid next season:

--Carvajal-----Ramos-----Marcelo-----

-------Kroos--Alonso--Di Maria------

---------------Rodriguez---------

------Bale----Benzema-----Ronaldo-----

I doubt they'll ever bench Modric, he's better than Kroos you know. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
chelseabmw: Iheanacho scores for city. 4 - 1 win

He played the full game

Hype. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
chelseabmw: Iheanacho scores for city. 4 - 1 win

He played the full game

lalaboi:

Hype. . .

"B" Team Shirt is guaranteed... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 4:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hope Costa won't be banned in the epl if he does things like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiw8zk0vq5w
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iykmora(m): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
this Costa guy looks like he fixed his age o.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by xp17(m): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
Tval: Hope Costa won't be banned in the epl if he does things like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiw8zk0vq5w
I think the guy has some personal issues with Ramos and pepe. he doesn't seem fighting with the rest. I just hope he gets alone with Rooney.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
xp17: I think the guy has some personal issues with Ramos and pepe. he doesn't seem fighting with the rest. I just hope he gets alone with Rooney.
no no no, Costa is just a cùnt, that's hw he always does, he likes to try to bully opposition defenders, check spain chile game at the world cup, i'd like to see how he bullies kompany when we meet this season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
iykmora: this Costa guy looks like he fixed his age o.
seriously, he looks 32yrs old

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by xp17(m): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
----------------courtois-----------------
Azpilicueta---ivanovich/terry----Cahill------Luis

---------------matic---Ramires-----------

oscar-----------fabrigas-----------hazard

-------------------Costa------------
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by xp17(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
CFCfan: Modric would likely drop to the bench, to accommodate James. I foresee a 3-3-1-3 formation for Madrid next season:

--Carvajal-----Ramos--Pepe---Marcelo-----

--------------------Alonso--------

---------modric-----Rodriguez------

Bale/Di'maria------ ----------Ronaldo

------------------Benzema--------

fixed!

if you were asceloti ,would you leave modric on the bench for anybody?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 25, 2014
chelseabmw:

Make devil Shit for the person head cheesy

How did you become a mod?.....Seun how?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 25, 2014
chelseabmw: 1: Costa

2: Lukaku

3: Torres

This will be the best partnership in a long while.... atleast we have 2 breast (Costa n lukaku) and Turkey aka tolotolo (torres)grin

This season is ours..... with fabregas n Matic in my midfield, OMG

The league is ours... I believe

What an abomination you admiring my club?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2014
^^^ Someone please ban thís spammer

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2014
Wetin be all this nah?? There is a religion section to post all this

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 25, 2014
Chelseabmw, Pls if U r a Mod, pls hide all these Christian Stuffs, This is not Religion section and Ban that Mofo.. Plssssss

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
This is usually the problem with these people. They feel because it's the word of God it's okay to post anywhere even if it breaks rules.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Bimfo: Chelseabmw, Pls if U r a Mod, pls hide all these Christian Stuffs, This is not Religion section and Ban that Mofo.. Plssssss

Are you satisfied now? wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Petr Cech has warned Jose Mourinho he does not want to be second-choice goalkeeper at Chelsea next season.

[b]Long-serving keeper Cech is set to battle Thibaut Courtois for the No.1 spot in the new season with Mourinho bringing the Belgian back from a successful loan stint at Atletico Madrid.

Cech, who missed the back end of last season with a dislocated shoulder, made his return to action in the 1-1 pre-season draw with Wolfsberger in Austria on Wednesday and he is determined to keep his spot in the team ahead of Courtois.

"I don't want to be on the bench. This is why I am trying to do everything to be in the team. I don't want to talk about ifs and buts. Let’s see how I am going and what happens."
Petr Cech
"I don't want to be on the bench," said Cech. "This is why I am trying to do everything to be in the team.

"I don't want to talk about ifs and buts. Let’s see how I am going and what happens.

"You know I always give my best and obviously that is all I can do. I will do my best and do everything I can do to be as ready as possible for when the season starts.

Now Available

"Every year there is a challenge. If you are going to be in the team you are going to have to do better than the other guys in the team. I think Mark Schwarzer, when he came last year, did remarkably well during the pre-season and when he played in any game he did very well, so I knew the challenge was there."

Cech insists he is doing everything he can in pre-season to impress Mourinho as he looks to fight off the formidable challenge of Courtois.

He added: "Obviously Jose Mourinho will make his choice and decide how his team is going to look for the first game, second game, third game, whatever game.

"It is up to us players to show we are ready to play and make him pick us. I am not any different. I am doing everything I can to make him pick me."[/b]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Jose Mourinho has confirmed he is considering bringing former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba back to Stamford Bridge

[b]Drogba scored over 150 goals during an eight-year spell at Chelsea before leaving for Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua two years ago.

The 36-year-old has spent the past 18 months in Turkey with Galatasaray, but is now a free agent and has been linked with Juventus, in addition to a return to Chelsea.

Mourinho will not let his heart rule his head when making a decision on Drogba, but he does believe the Ivory Coast forward could be a good squad option to have at his disposal.

"If I bring him back - and the decision has to be made soon, because I want to close the dressing-room door - it is because as a player he has certain qualities to make the team stronger."
Jose Mourinho
"We want to win matches and win titles and Didier is one of the best strikers in Europe and still very adapted to the needs of the Premier League,” said Mourinho.

"We are thinking about it in a non-emotional way. If we bring him back it is not because he is Didier or scored the most important goal in the history of Chelsea football or because, as I have read somewhere, I need an assistant. No.

"If I bring him back - and the decision has to be made soon, because I want to close the dressing-room door - it is because as a player he has certain qualities to make the team stronger.

"With Didier's profile, being a squad player he could be important for any team. And because we know his heart is pushing him to where he feels he belongs, and because our boss has this big feeling towards him, we are thinking about the possibility.

"We feel that Didier belongs to us. Is he coming back as a player for one more year or a couple more years? Let's see what is going to happen.

"The team is not about the XI, it is about the different options, and as an option I would not say no about the possibility of Didier.

"It is the position where it is more common that the player who starts the game doesn't finish. It is easier to have them all motivated and all happy in a certain way.

"Exactly because of that, the striker's position is not the one where the manager does not have two players for one position. We have three or four options."[/b]

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
All Sources from SKY SPORTS NEWS

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
It is left to Mourinho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Drogba signs for chelsea

one year contract

SKY SPORT NEWS
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Arsenal Fans Guess who is back? Drogbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.