Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10448007 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5162) (5163) (5164) (5165) (5166) (5167) (5168) ... (19122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ibime:
Come one, come all.

FA Cup semi-final being played live here.

See as I would just be liking posts without sharing so they won't know it's me. . .
Oga mi abeq can yew epp mi beq these biq men to epp me and considha my mama ause for sale? Na tiri story buildings and ess only #130m pere. abeq sah!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
ChristineC:

Oga mi abeq can yew epp mi beq these biq men to epp me and considha my mama ause for sale? Na tiri story buildings and ess only #130m pere. abeq sah!

haba....you dey find wetin dey your house come here....when only ekuteLord who moves with the movers and shakers of NL millionaires world can easily connect you to a buyer or buy the house for himself grin abeg try talk to am make him considha your matter.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
Mrphilia:
Why I still have faith in Morata is that he got excellent position and the ability to find space for himself. He just got to improve on his finishing. Let's see how next season turns out for him.
Exactly y I said he is a good striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
Cruxifizio:

[s]Pained bytch......I can see your Alhajis don't need your shytte chopping, anuslicking services this afternoon.

You are not even bright at all......your level of ediocy is really mind boggling....You are actually dying to see me get into a d!ck measuring contest with a mental midget like you whose reasoning is in negative integers ?A grown arss man who still thinks the wealth of a man can be measured in the type of cars they drive, bytches dey fvck and the cheap publicity stunts of being financially dependent on NL...is not yet a man but a glorified boy with the mentality of a village champion........You are still a boy son.......go ask your FATHER or those who are capable of reasoning well around you...how to ascertain the wealth a of man you compound phoool.

By the way.....I am not answerable to you in anyway..... I need no validation online or offline from a village rat like yourself.......what I have or don't have is not your business ekuteLord....and no matter how your sorry arss try to spin this shyttee here, it wont still change the fact that you are NOTHING and will never amount to anything.....

now fvck off....Elrimmer....
[/s]

Weak.....just like your sex drive....anyway broke "ewu kenyas" hardly have erections anyway....they are usually too busy cursing god over their problems!

The questions still need answering sir! Or should I call lalaboi to bring your usual hanky? All this "your papa your mama, omo alhaji lie lie" insults that you are desperately using to deflect from your penury are for crude idiots like you....your parents have suffered long enough by having an utter disappointment such as yourself for a child so me adding insults to their already living injury will not be fair!

Are those things facts or not? Are you not a broke, deadbeat dad who survives of his wife's pocket money? Y or N? grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
ProfTeaa:

This guy has still not changed You are always looking for trouble and instigating e-fights anywhere you find yourself. how can a human being be so immature and stupid? After you are start facing the heat, you start playing the victim by claiming it's because you are rich or have swags.
[s]
truth be told, I dislike you but it doesn't have anything to do with your useless swags or empty pockets. it's because I naturally detest stupid people or people who act in a senseless manner. I am not saying you are senseless though. Please don't bother quoting me.

I remain ProfTea, distinguished professor of Chemistry.
[/s]

Human beings are talking then this frustrated lonlely filthy worthless beggar that is still hustling jamb is opening it's dirty mouth! Just look at a grown man's posts? You and diggz are twins!

Begging mods to like true professor of foolishness! Come on get out of my sight! Useless beast of burden..... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

[s]

Weak.....just like your sex drive....anyway broke "ewu kenyas" hardly have erections anyway....they are usually too busy cursing god over their problems!

The questions still need answering sir! Or should I call lalaboi to bring your usual hanky? All this "your papa your mama, omo alhaji lie lie" insults that you are desperately using to deflect from your penury are for crude idiots like you....your parents have suffered long enough by having an utter disappointment such as yourself for a child so me adding insults to their already living injury will not be fair!

Are those things facts or not? Are you not a broke, deadbeat dad who survives of his wife's pocket money? Y or N?[/s] grin

See people begging you not to commit suicide.... bwuahahahaha...... cheesy cheesy

Poverty na bast@rd aswear........When you can afford to buy a decent dinner table out of your abundant wealth please buzz me......

Fvck off you shyyte eating ekute grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

Read my previous replies....this broke orangutan got us all banned logged in with his alternate and has been throwing shade like an umbrella forming as if he has claimed one dry phyrric victory....because lana1 and obaino took the high road and ignored him....his craw craw afflicted balls have been swelling of recent! Everyone is an online millionaire to his nati ass except him...I wonder why? As if na us cause make god dey punish am! Has he forgotten that the idle hands are the devils workshop? Why hating on funlord as if na me cause why he mistakes swan water for champagne.....okay that cash wey dey pepper am reach bone....those figures wey dey make am cry....i want him to have a taste so that his hulk syndrome go reduce! All he needs to say is funlord I'm sorry and in one minute I go dash am N20,000 to at least assist madam with her hair for this weekend and also make those kids wack better soup with meat tomorrow!

Brah! !!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
even the plates , tray and soup look as ugly as the RAT cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
Okay this is going viral like virus grin grin
Let me run for cover be getting hit by stray bullets
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
popizaino:
Exactly y I said he is a good striker.
Lets just be patient with him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
Cruxifizio:

See people begging you not to commit suicide.... bwuahahahaha...... cheesy cheesy

Poverty na bast@rd aswear........When you can afford to buy a decent dinner table out of your abundant wealth please buzz me......

Fvck off you shyyte eating ekute grin

Oga......this is really weak! My guy has run out of crap to type? I'm sure you are currently licking your phone sef.....you that can't feed properly is now crying about my chow? My food posts? Table and chair? Lwkmd....... You are really letting yourself down kid!

Are those questions true or false? Your kids need to visit me so that they can escape malnutrition! Stop trying to avoid the obvious....(office assistant of the year)

Lmao! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
sod09:
Okay this is going viral like virus grin grin
Let me run for cover be getting hit by stray bullets

grin

SMH

Taking Cover for what?! Harmless stray Bullets? LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MacZrino: 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
angry No blood drawn yet, just weak blows.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

SMH

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

SMH

stray rubber bullets tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
My guy has run out of steam......so sad seeing a wanny boy like diggz being exposed like this.....if ever proof was needed that my guy is hungry it is the fact that he is targeting my food.....ol boy.....hunger bad oh!

Diggz people are tired of innuendos...they need good proof and not all this trash you are writing...simply show how you are a boss and not a suffer head and you are busy posting food? _What a dunce...grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
Cruxifizio:

haba....you dey find wetin dey your house come here....when only ekuteLord who moves with the movers and shakers of NL millionaires world can easily connect you to a buyer or buy the house for himself grin abeg try talk to am make him considha your matter.....

you wantu banta on my business, brother dunle the devu use you

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

SMH

The guy is sad that his world is unraveling before his very eyes........no hiding place anymore and eyin boys have left him to his fate....he doesn't know what to do again! He is busy sending one of his guys what's app messages about how all this his personal tragedies are in my DM! Na just to bark like dog with nothing behind am him sabi!

His new name is "Chung Lee aka chinese broken plate"..... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
see wetin Lukaku miss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
Alllllliiiiiii
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
Dele na my boy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
Mr Dele na my boy, Dele na my boy grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
see as den dey kolo pogba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
See pogba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
chai see so ju nu pass from son.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

[s]
Oga......this is really weak! My guy has run out of crap to type? I'm sure you are currently licking your phone sef.....you that can't feed properly is now crying about my chow? My food posts? Table and chair? Lwkmd....... You are really letting yourself down kid!

Are those questions true or false? Your kids need to visit me so that they can escape malnutrition! Stop trying to avoid the obvious....(office assistant of the year)

Lmao! grin [/s]

licking mouth on top semo wey be like 50people own and that shyttee you call soup? seeing the type of rubbish you call chow being served in plates like ebo(food used for sacrifice) you definitely must have joined bricklayers kponkpon carriers to hustle.....afterall you are a confirmed taxi driver lasun lasun....so sorry, I am not interested in the vomit you call chow cuz I am not a arsslicker....there is nothing enticing about licking or eating shyteee like you sir.

Please stop shaming yourself and mentioning my kids here....they are not your mate in anyway....no be born throwaway them be like you. grin Abi....how do even intend to feed kids when you cant even afford a balanced diet to start with? Plenty calories....no single protein in soup...no veg too....You must be living under a rock to imagine you can take care of anyone when you have not been able to sort yourself to start with.

Who no go..no Know....Try to father a kid first with all your useless erections that you claim to have...or maybe you are just as impotent and empty down there like every other thing in your miserable scruffy life....Elrimmer da ekute NL millionaire cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
chai these people wan kill Scummies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Spurs dey ball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
Dele Alli has become the first Spurs player to score in the League cup, FA cup, UCL, and EPL in the same season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
I don't think Sanchez has improved Manyoo as a squad .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordmaniac(m): 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
grin grin grin

This thing pain Chun Lee die sha! Diggz sorry....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cruxifizio: 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

My guy has run out of steam......so sad seeing a wanny boy like diggz being exposed like this.....if ever proof was needed that my guy is hungry it is the fact that he is targeting my food.....ol boy.....hunger bad oh!

Diggz people are tired of innuendos...they need good proof and not all this trash you are writing...simply show how you are a boss and not a suffer head and you are busy posting food? _What a dunce...grin

I don't want you to commit suicide trust me.....Just know that you are yet to start in life so just keep driving your tuketuke in the opposite direction you will be alright.......BIG PHOOL

(1) (2) (3) ... (5162) (5163) (5164) (5165) (5166) (5167) (5168) ... (19122) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nihilistjnr and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.