Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10542909 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
Limerick: I'm new here

Welcome mate.

You're a Chelsea fan?

Seen some of your bars at the rap section.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Viewing this topic: Bimfo( m ), sawyer89

shocked shocked shocked Sawyer bawo.. Na Ebola be that ooo.. I am Out Pulesssss..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Limerick: 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Welcome mate.

You're a Chelsea fan?

Seen some of your bars at the rap section.
Thanks bruv

buh do you mean a non chelsea has no say on the thread?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
Limerick:
Thanks bruv

buh do you mean a non chelsea has no say on the thread?

If u r a Non Chelsea Fan, You have a say, but Dont bring Hatred here..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
Bimfo: Viewing this topic: Bimfo( m ), sawyer89

shocked shocked shocked Sawyer bawo.. Na Ebola be that ooo.. I am Out Pulesssss..

Too late Bruh Kelvin Bimfo cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Limerick: 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Bimfo:

If u r a Non Chelsea Fan, You have a say, but Dont bring Hatred here..
I'm no hater ^^
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Limerick: 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
Limerick:
I'm no hater ^^
hmmm.. I thought you were a madrid fan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Limerick: 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
Limerick:
hmmm.. I thought you were a madrid fan
and did I say I'm not? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 15, 2014
Limerick:
I'm no hater ^^

U are New Here. You would become an Hater soon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 1:12am On Aug 15, 2014
Limerick:
and did I say I'm not? undecided
shocked shocked shocked You dey folow urself talk!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 15, 2014
Tval: shocked shocked shocked You dey folow urself talk!

Hahahahaha.. Naso e dey Start.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bammy(m): 2:54am On Aug 15, 2014
Can't wait till PL starts especially away to Burnley grin Diegoal Costa !
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 15, 2014
2 days to resume duty grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 15, 2014
This is Mou's second season and he doesn't usually lose.

A look at his managerial career, history tells you that it's the second season that is the one to watch.

Porto

First Season: League, Cup, UEFA Cup
Second Seaon: League, UCL

Chelsea

First Season: League, League Cup
Second Season: League

Inter

First Season: League
Second Season: League, Cup, UCL

Real

First Season: Spanish Cup

Bring 'em on!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 8:48am On Aug 15, 2014
I honestly don't like us playing on Monday night, I don't even mind us opening the league, All i want now is Costa scoring on his real debut, that would kick start our season in a bright way
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 8:55am On Aug 15, 2014
I'm surprised Diego Costa didn't make the top 3 for the best player in Europe, He was the 3rd highest goalscorer in European leagues last season and Athleti won the league and got to the UCL final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2014
Dhelake: I honestly don't like us playing on Monday night, I don't even mind us opening the league, All i want now is Costa scoring on his real debut, that would kick start our season in a bright way

A weekend without a Chelsea game to see is no weekend!

I'd feed my eyes someother games anyway till Monday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhelake: 9:02am On Aug 15, 2014
AirborneLacer:

A weekend without a Chelsea game to see is no weekend!

I'd feed my eyes someother games anyway till Monday.
We ain't gat choice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:10am On Aug 15, 2014
AirborneLacer: This is Mou's second season and he doesn't usually lose.

A look at his managerial career, history tells you that it's the second season that is the one to watch.

Porto

First Season: League, Cup, UEFA Cup
Second Seaon: League, UCL

Chelsea

First Season: League, League Cup

Inter

First Season: League
Second Season: League, Cup, UCL

Real

First Season: Spanish Cup

Bring 'em on!

The EPL is different from them other leagues.
The EPL is different from Jose's first time around.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by laposta: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2014
Do you support any of the top clubs in Europe?

Have you been looking for other fans of your beloved football club?

Look no further.
Football9ja.com is the newest online community dedicated made by Nigerians for Nigerian football fans.

From the top clubs in Europe to those of less followership e.g Valencia, Inter Milan, FC Porto, Benfica or just name it…Football9ja has the architecture to create a dedicated fanzone for you and your buddies.

Come to
Football9ja.com and share your views on:

• Your club’s transfer rumors and transfers
• Your club’s games and fixtures
• Your club’s tactics
• Other football competitions – UEFA Champions League, Europa League, Budweiser FA Cup, Capital One Cup etc

If you’re looking to catch up with your own club’s supporters, then visit
Football9ja.com and become a member today. Click Here to Register. It is absolutely free.. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:48am On Aug 15, 2014
Betting discussion for the weekend

A40, airbornelacer, raumdeuter, chic2pimp...your thoughts on this?

Manchester United v Swansea
So here we go again. Despite legitimate concerns about my mental health I've been rolled out for another season by F365 like some crazy uncle at Christmas. I write this while eating a six-pack of out of date Disco's (BBE June 2014) and can say matter of factly that the Red Devils have precious little chance of claiming the league this term. ManYoo will shorten for the title given their easy-ish start to the season but there is too much uncertainty about them defensively to even think about mentioning them in the title shake up.
Betting: Both teams to score at 6/5 (Hills)

Leicester v Everton
The Toffees at odds-against here? Romelu Lukaku on a permanent and Ross Barkley on a long term deal? Boys in the park? Jumpers for goalposts? Just had a little weepy touch of myself.
Betting: Everton to win at 7/5 (Sky Bet)

QPR v Hull
Two words. Charlie f*cking Austin.
Betting: Austin to score first at 6/1 (Bet Victor)

Stoke City v Aston Villa
Villa are my naps to be relegated at 3/1 and WILL kick off the new season with defeat at Stoke. I know a lot of people like to cross reference my picks with 'Lawro's Predictions' on the BBC website. Well to those people I say simply; Go get your f*cking shine box".
Betting: Stoke HT-FT v Aston Villa

West Brom v Sunderland
The Baggies at 5/4? Yeah right. I'd rather kidnap Liam Neeson's daughter. Give me the Black Cats here using a good pulley technique.
Betting: Sunderland to win at 13/5 (Bet Victor)

West Ham v Tottenham
£30million for Eric Lamela. What an embarrassment. But he's another season older and wiser and my hunch is he will bounce back and show people that while rough times don't last, realm folk do.
Betting: Lamela first goalscorer at 9/1 (Stan James)?

Arsenal v Crystal Palace
I was tipped off about Tony Pulis early on Thursday afternoon so remortgaged my 08 plate Clio and smashed into evens about him being the next Premier League boss to leave his post. Suffice to say I lost all of the winnings plus £76 immediately after backing Mikhael Youzhny to beat David Ferrer in the tennis. The moral of the story? If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.
Betting: Arsenal to win to nil at 5/6 (Sky Bet)

Liverpool v Southampton
I bought a Southampton season ticket this summer. I don't follow them or anything I just felt they way they were selling players there is every chance if I brought my boots and shinnies I'd get a game... Or be sold to Liverpool as a bare minimum. Home win here. Easy.
Betting: Liverpool to win 3-1 at 12/1 (Ladbrokes)

Newcastle v Man City
Good game to round off the first weekend of action and while Alaine De-pardieu has spent cannily this summer, the uncouth efforts of his back & white army with be no match for City's slick effervescence. Yaya scores, and City dominate.
Betting: Yaya Toure - Man of the Match at 6/1 (Bet Victor)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Limerick: 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
Bimfo:

U are New Here. You would become an Hater soon.
an hater? Did u go to school at all?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Limerick: 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tval: shocked shocked shocked You dey folow urself talk!
nah! Hes my alter bla bla. A totally different individual. Only tin we av in common is the name. You happy nw?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nihilist: Betting discussion for the weekend

A40, airbornelacer, raumdeuter, chic2pimp...your thoughts on this?

Fella is a crazy punter! cheesy cheesy

Good verdicts there. I'd say West Brom, West Ham, QPR and Everton games are a Go-Go.

These are the season openers, surprises are sure to play out.

I prefer an accumulator that has got games from other leagues, that way you'd be spoilt with choices.

These are my sure bankers for the weekend:

Steaue Bucuresti v Pandurii - Home Win
Dinamo Zagreb v Split - Home Win
Sparta Praha v Banik Ostrava- Home Win
Porto v Maritimo - Home Win
Man Utd v Swansea - Home Win
PSG v Bastia - Home Win
Zenit v Ufa - Home Win
Arsenal v Palace - Home Win
Rijeka v Slaven - Home Win
BATE v Dnepr - Home Win
Liverpool v Soton - Home Win
Slovan Bratislava v Senica - Home Win
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Good verdicts there. I'd say West Brom, West Ham, QPR and Everton games are a Go-Go.

I prefer an accumulator that has got games from other leagues, that way you'd be spoilt with choices.

PSG v Bastia - Home Win
Zenit v Ufa - Home Win
BATE v Dnepr - Home Win

I avoid Eastern European punts like Ebola.

Those games can all too easily be fixed...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nihilist:

I avoid Eastern European punts like Ebola.

Those games can all too easily be fixed...

Not when the top teams are involved.

Those teams are ruling supremacy in their respective leagues.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
Drogba gets the number 11 shirt back and Oscar takes the number 8.

Drogba: "I am very pleased to be able to return to the number 11 shirt and I am very grateful to Oscar for allowing me to make this change"

Oscar:"Lamps is another legend at this club and I hope I will be as successful in the shirt as he was. Didier is a Chelsea legend and a senior player. I am happy for him to take the 11 and for me to take the 8."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
AirborneLacer:

PSG v Bastia - Home Win
Zenit v Ufa - Home Win
BATE v Dnepr - Home Win

Too straighforward. You should mix some of these bets. . Over 1.5 goals,

Sparta Praha Vs Banik ostrava is a risk for hom ewin. Both team score or home double chance.

Everything sha na luck! no masters degree in it. .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
lalaboi:

Too straighforward. You should mix some of these bets. . Over 1.5 goals,

Sparta Praha Vs Banik ostrava is a risk for hom ewin. Both team score or home double chance.

Everything sha na luck! no masters degree in it. .

Not too straight forward - I call that calculated risk.

There's a bigger chance of Sparta recording a 1nil victory over Banik than a Over 1.5 Goals outcome to happen.

So you see, It's calculated risk!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ibime so my prophesy of last two seasons still come happen?

Oscar to dorn Lampard's No 8?

Now that's 'replacement' defined cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MaziOmenuko: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
I'm yet to see the chelsea epl game week 1 match thread.
Who's in charge here?

Cc: cfcfan, chelseabmw
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
MaziOmenuko: I'm yet to see the chelsea epl game week 1 match thread.
Who's in charge here?

Cc: cfcfan, chelseabmw

A Liverpool fan has created it. Check through the sport section, you will see it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.