Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10494773 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5336) (5337) (5338) (5339) (5340) (5341) (5342) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:13pm On May 22, 2018
hensben:

Presently, Madrid need Neymar more than Hazard for tactical reason and not because one is better than the other.

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin.....Comic Relief right there

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:13pm On May 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

There is a reason people watch games and not just go to websites.

Anyone that has been watching Mata will tell you he is playing on the right wing

beside where did mata play when we beat your useless club to win our only European trophy Mr nit picker?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On May 22, 2018
popizaino:
what happen to you also telling us how c.ronaldo and messi usually plays forward while hazard plays mostly as a winger and act as our play maker atimes.

This season Hazard played mostly as an attacker Chelsea was playing 3-5-2 and Hazard was one of the 2 attackers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:17pm On May 22, 2018
popizaino:
beside where did mata play when we beat your useless club to win our only European trophy Mr nit picker?

You mean where Mata played 6yrs ago is more important that where Mata has been playing in the last 3yrs?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Schweinsteiger was a CL and world cup winner and an important part of the team what of Mata? Mata ko Mary ni
Mata is a Cl and World Cup winner too now. I am sure you remember which team he won it against.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:26pm On May 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

This season Hazard played mostly as an attacker Chelsea was playing 3-5-2 and Hazard was one of the 2 attackers
in your typical method of replying.

Ronaldo has been used to playing as a forward from his days at united but hazard just started.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:31pm On May 22, 2018
pamcode:
Mata is a Cl and World Cup winner too now. I am sure you remember which team he won it against.

Mata was a benchwarner at the world cup. Schweinsteiger was a starter at the CL and world cup win

Try again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:33pm On May 22, 2018
popizaino:
in your typical method of replying.
Ronaldo has been used to playing as a forward from his days at united but hazard just started.

Ronaldo played as a winger in Man Utd 4-4-2

In Madrid he played as a wing forward in 4-3-3

Hazard last year played as a forward in 3-4-3 and this year again as a forward in 3-5-2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:41pm On May 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Abeg do you understand his questions or the motives for it cos its sounding silly to me

I don't sir. cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 5:42pm On May 22, 2018
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 5:43pm On May 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Mata was a benchwarner at the world cup. Schweinsteiger was a starter at the CL and world cup win

Try again
So he received a medal? Yes or Yes?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Ronaldo played as a winger in Man Utd 4-4-2

In Madrid he played as a wing forward in 4-3-3

Hazard last year played as a forward in 3-4-3 and this year again as a forward in 3-5-2
Even if person bring you instances were ronaldo started as a forward most times at both man United and madrid you go still find way change am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:46pm On May 22, 2018
pamcode:
So he received a medal? Yes or Yes?

We are talking about people active in the team win, you are talking about mascots who just received medals
So City won the league the contribution of KDB is the same as Adarabioyo?
Where do they get you people and just load you to be Chelsea fans? This club must be really unfortunate to have so many of you as fans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:48pm On May 22, 2018
popizaino:
Even if person bring you instances were ronaldo started as a forward most times at both man United and madrid you go still find way change am.

We are talking of Hidden Hazard playing a role for an entire season you are talking about instances for Ronaldo, How does that relate

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2018
elrony:

grin grin grin grin

My man said the only reason why Madrid might choose Neymar over Hidden is purely due to tactics. Bruv my chwest hurts real bad grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

We are talking of Hidden Hazard playing a role for an entire season you are talking about instances for Ronaldo, How does that relate
it relate the same goal and assists changes to beasting finals and trophies won wherever you are trapped.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2018
popizaino:
it relate the same goal and assists changes to beasting finals and trophies won wherever you are trapped.

He should just go back to naija and do politics. He is wasting away online, with those irresponsible traits of his.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:02pm On May 22, 2018
chic2pimp:

What’s amusing you..
Didn’t u see for tactical reason in my post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:08pm On May 22, 2018
popizaino:

1. Performance in big games
2. Trophies you win for your team
3. As an attacking player, goals and assists

Now try once again and tell us How Hazard comes into any of these conversations especially when talking about international trophies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:08pm On May 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

We are talking about people active in the team win, you are talking about mascots who just received medals
So City won the league the contribution of KDB is the same as Adarabioyo?
Where do they get you people and just load you to be Chelsea fans? This club must be really unfortunate to have so many of you as fans

Pls bros calm down. Germany's World cup win what was schweinsteiger contribution_ goal or assist? Was he even a regular. Stats only pls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:14pm On May 22, 2018
pamcode:
Pls bros calm down. Germany's World cup win what was schweinsteiger contribution_ goal or assist? Was he even a regular. Stats only pls

in 7 world cup games Schweisteiger played as a DM and ammased over 500mins

Now do the calculations
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:15pm On May 22, 2018
chic2pimp:

My man said the only reason why Madrid might choose Neymar over Hidden is purely due to tactics. Bruv my chwest hurts real bad grin grin

chic2pimp:

No mind me jare grin.....I would just like to know the supposed "Tactical Reason" you keep yapping on about.

Being productive delivering goals and assists is a tactic which he knows Hidden Hazard is incapable of
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:16pm On May 22, 2018
hensben:
What’s amusing you..

No mind me jare grin.....I would just like to know the supposed "Tactical Reason" you keep yapping on about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:17pm On May 22, 2018
hensben:
What’s amusing you..
Why do you always do this to yourself? undecided

raumdeuter:

Being productive is a tactic which he knows Hidden Hazard is incapable of
grin grin grin

I can't believe he said that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:18pm On May 22, 2018
chic2pimp:

Abeg dont add to it... I'm inside taxi Enroute home..

I can't be laughing anyhow grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:18pm On May 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Being productive is a tactic which he knows Hidden Hazard is incapable of

Is this right Hensben?...Is Lack of productivity the tactical reason you've been going on about?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:19pm On May 22, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Why do you always do this to yourself? undecided
grin grin grin
I can't believe he said that

Pastor if laying hands is not working on these people try koboko
The level of Shekpe in diggz laying hands can cure,
pamcode, greatihex popiziano need flogging plus prayers
but hensben plus airmark na Reverend king method go fit those shekpetewons. To pour hot coals on their head

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 6:23pm On May 22, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:24pm On May 22, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Abeg dont add to it... I'm inside taxi Enroute home..

I can't be laughing anyhow grin grin

My Personal Pastor I no do anything o grin. I dey scroll the pages jejely na so I see that quote o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 6:26pm On May 22, 2018
chic2pimp:

It's funny how some people still believes Hazard is on the same level with Neymar, right now hazard can only be compared to players like Stirling, Sanchez,Mbappe, Dybala (he's better though), Sane and co. Not real ballers like Mo Sallah, Kdb, H. Kane ,greizy,Neymar, Isco,Coutinho and co,Players that play with INTENT.Not the ones that play like they are tryna impress their teenage girlfriends
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:26pm On May 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Being productive delivering goals and assists is a tactic which he knows Hidden Hazard is incapable of

I dey await hin reply because for all I know, Hensben's tactical reason might be an entirely different thing altogether.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:29pm On May 22, 2018
Coutinho14:
It's funny how some people still believes Hazard is on the same level with Neymar, right now hazard can only be compared to players like Stirling, Sanchez,Mbappe, Dybala (he's better though), Sane and co. Not real ballers like Mo Sallah, Kdb, H. Kane ,greizy,Neymar, Isco,Coutinho and co,Players that play with INTENT.Not the ones that play like they are tryna impress their teenage girlfriends

At leasy you're being reasonable with your comparison. Dayo says we should start comparing him to the Bolasies and Zahas of this world.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5336) (5337) (5338) (5339) (5340) (5341) (5342) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StarchAndBanga, popizaino(m), dostr4(m), WhoDeyHause and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.