Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10532574 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5339) (5340) (5341) (5342) (5343) (5344) (5345) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:59pm On May 22, 2018
Greatihex:
oga, you sure say you go make heaven like this so. All these lies from one person. So, Hazard played the entire season as a forward?

CHelsea played 3-5-2 all season and Hazard played as part of the 2 forwards all season

Dont worry about my making heaven when yours isnt guaranteed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:00pm On May 22, 2018
Greatihex:
thank you. Next.

So what was the purpose of those foolish questions you have been asking?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2018
chic2pimp:

My man said the only reason why Madrid might choose Neymar over Hidden is purely due to tactics. Bruv my chwest hurts real bad grin grin

Drink warm milk... don't let hensben kill you with his foolishness. .. abi you want diggz and sod09 to dey polish Ibk? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:14pm On May 22, 2018
O boi I just tire for that super Eagles thread. I tire I swear.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:18pm On May 22, 2018
Ibime:

No mind am. Funlord never watch Super Eagles since 1998.

Funlord, eziokwu ? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:21pm On May 22, 2018
Unlimited22:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:06pm On May 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

Pastor if laying hands is not working on these people try koboko
The level of Shekpe in diggz laying hands can cure,
pamcode, greatihex popiziano need flogging plus prayers
but hensben plus airmark na Reverend king method go fit those shekpetewons. To pour hot coals on their head

bwuahahaha...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:08pm On May 22, 2018
Unlimited22:

Please avoid that thread for your sanity chief....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:24pm On May 22, 2018
elrony:

Drink warm milk... don't let hensben kill you with his foolishness. .. abi you want diggz and sod09 to dey polish Ibk? cheesy
forget diggz na only me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:42pm On May 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

CHelsea played 3-5-2 all season and Hazard played as part of the 2 forwards all season

Dont worry about my making heaven when yours isnt guaranteed
i have been saying it. This is not ordinary. Lia mohammed don get rival for where you dey.

Chelsea? Played 352 all season? Kai! This is serious o.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:43pm On May 22, 2018
raumdeuter:

So what was the purpose of those foolish questions you have been asking?
are you not the one that claims to the common sense? Use nah.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 10:52pm On May 22, 2018
Greatihex:
i have been saying it. This is not ordinary. Lia mohammed don get rival for where you dey.

Chelsea? Played 352 all season? Kai! This is serious o.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:04pm On May 22, 2018

Probably the funniest thing I've seen this year

Elrony look at your legend grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EarthXmetahuman: 11:14pm On May 22, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:23pm On May 22, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Ibrahimovic and his mate performing salaat in unison this Ramadan season. Good muslims.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:27pm On May 22, 2018
Ibime:

Ibrahimovic and his mate performing salaat in unison this Ramadan season. Good muslims.

More like Taqqiya...the bloody scammers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 11:37pm On May 22, 2018
Unlimited22:
Lol
Why
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Coutinho14: 11:59pm On May 22, 2018
pamcode:
Griezmann has flopped in the two finals(euros and Ucl) I watched him play so he is nothing but a local champion himself.
What stops Hazard from getting to a final himself? it's kinda baseless judging greizy by his inability to win the UCL or the euros because Hazard himself isn't even close to reaching any major final in his career. Have you ever stopped to wonder why the top guns in Europe aren't exactly going crazy about Hazard? thats because he is too inconsistent to be relied upon.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:03am On May 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

Is that not the coach who made Hidden Hazard captain? No be today he don dey make stuupid decisions

This man can't go post without dragging hazard grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:21am On May 23, 2018
airmark:

That's a40,eph12 and lordfalcao's mentor for you.
This guy. Would you die if you don't mention me for one day? WTF

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:13am On May 23, 2018
A40:
This guy. Would you die if you don't mention me for one day? WTF

No i didn't mention you yesterday and i'm alive. It's your mentor, raumdeuter, that will die if he doesn't tell a lie on nairaland, in a day.

Morata is saying HI from ibiza.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:17am On May 23, 2018
airmark:

No i didn't mention you yesterday and i'm alive. It's your mentor, raumdeuter, that will die if he doesn't tell a lie on nairaland, in a day.

Morata is saying HI from ibiza.

Where is Belotti saying Hi from?

Ilara Mokin? Ile Oluji?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:25am On May 23, 2018
A40:
Where is Belotti saying Hi from?

Ilara Mokin? Ile Oluji?

Ogbomosho. At least Italy hasn't rejected him, unlike the Morata you were painting in tex cote, to look greater than he's.

Can we organize a rally against his exclusion from the world cup?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:40am On May 23, 2018
airmark:

Ogbomosho. At least Italy hasn't rejected him, unlike the Morata you were painting in tex cote, to look greater than he's.

Can we organize a rally against his exclusion from the world cup?

Maybe if Italy rejected Belotti they would have been at the world cup

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:42am On May 23, 2018
Greatihex:
are you not the one that claims to the common sense? Use nah.

It makes no sense to anyone
So that's why I'm asking you the one asking the foolish questions
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:41am On May 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

Maybe if Italy rejected Belotti they would have been at the world cup

Maybe if Morata had played well for Chelsea, they would have taken him to Russia.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:52am On May 23, 2018
Coutinho14:
What stops Hazard from getting to a final himself? it's kinda baseless judging greizy by his inability to win the UCL or the euros because Hazard himself isn't even close to reaching any major final in his career. Have you ever stopped to wonder why the top guns in Europe aren't exactly going crazy about Hazard? thats because he is too inconsistent to be relied upon.
Who are the big guns? Is it not Madrid, Barcelona, the Manchester clubs and PSG. Which of these clubs has Hazard not been linked with?
Hazard was just a match away from making a final in 13/14 and has made the qfinals multiple times so he is not that far. Both of them have never won a major competition.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eitsei(m): 7:54am On May 23, 2018
pamcode:
Who are the big guns? Is it not Madrid, Barcelona, the Manchester clubs and PSG. Which of these clubs has Hazard not been linked with?
Hazard was just a match away from making a final in 13/14 and has made the qfinals multiple times so he is not that far. Both of them have never won a major competition.
europa league final is not major final? what about FA cup final?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:46am On May 23, 2018
PDPGuy:

Lol
Why
Baba go there and see for yourself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 8:59am On May 23, 2018
Nihilist dey para for that super eagles thread sha. Those guys there take patriotism to another level just allow them to keep on living in la-la land when the World Cup starts proper they would be back to earth. I give it to them, I admire their faith.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 9:28am On May 23, 2018
Mrphilia:
Nihilist dey para for that super eagles thread sha. Those guys there take patriotism to another level just allow them to keep on living in la-la land when the World Cup starts proper they would be back to earth. I give it to them, I admire their faith.
i think both argentina and nigeria would be embarrassed at this world cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:14am On May 23, 2018
raumdeuter:

Ballack was the best player for Germany in his time but Gattuso had Pirlo Canavaro Totti, Nesta all ahead of him

Van Gaal was able to rescure the career of Schweini, 5 coaches Dimatteo, Hiddinnk,Benitez, Mourinho Conte cannot rescue Hidden Hazard
He was the best player for germany yet couldn't top assist and goal what a useless best.pirlo all were ahead of Gattuso because they could top assist what stop micheal ballack?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5339) (5340) (5341) (5342) (5343) (5344) (5345) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Singapore1(m), AdisaOwala and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.