Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10501152 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5341) (5342) (5343) (5344) (5345) (5346) (5347) ... (19147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:49pm On May 23, 2018
KevinDein:

It's not a sure thing. Sarri is also linked with Zenith Saint Petersburg.
He rejected saint’s offer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:39pm On May 23, 2018
diggz:

I hope he will spend is holiday wisely by preparing for next season since he wont be at the world cup. Probably get a personal trainer or something....

To him, his wife is enough.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:47pm On May 23, 2018
airmark:

To him, his wife is enough.

he shouldn't come back with another back injury sha.... that is my only worry cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:28pm On May 23, 2018
His Hazard shaking a table that has a Belgium striker on it?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 9:31pm On May 23, 2018
unlimited22 owfa that ur super eagles thread

someone said super eagles would win the first team of atletico Madrid cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:34pm On May 23, 2018
diggz:

he shouldn't come back with another back injury sha.... that is my only worry cheesy

The spirit monitoring him be like

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:39pm On May 23, 2018
neezar:

someone said super eagles would win the first team of atletico Madrid cheesy cheesy
I saw it. The one where you mentioned Skimpledawg. I just no fit talk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 9:43pm On May 23, 2018
Unlimited22:

I am not a nigerian according to a certain guy on that thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2018
neezar:

Unlimited22:

The game was keenly contested though. Didnt expected such performance from the B team
The No.10 and the Lb stood out for me, love his forward runs. None of our LB in the main team bombs forward like that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:28pm On May 23, 2018
Thecassanova:
His Hazard shaking a table that has a Belgium striker on it?

cheesy cheesy

He may be be talking of Donkeyoko which is why he said he must see Chelseas new signings before he signs contract. He does not want the experience of last summer repeated. Nothing is more demoralising than wanting to reach the top with your club and they keep bringing Donkeys through the door.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:51pm On May 23, 2018
Ibime:

cheesy cheesy

He may be be talking of Donkeyoko which is why he said he must see Chelseas new signings before he signs contract. He does not want the experience of last summer repeated. Nothing is more demoralising than wanting to reach the top with your club and they keep bringing Donkeys through the door.
my god,bakyoko haf suffer

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 11:58pm On May 23, 2018
Ibime:

cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 2:21am On May 24, 2018
I predicted Chelsea will finish fifth and they did.
such is life but is replacing conte with Sarri wise?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:57am On May 24, 2018
airmark:

Ogbomosho. At least Italy hasn't rejected him, unlike the Morata you were painting in tex cote, to look greater than he's.

Can we organize a rally against his exclusion from the world cup?
Maybe we should hold a rally because unlike Belotti he actually helped Spain get to Russia

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:26am On May 24, 2018
Ibime:

cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 8:29am On May 24, 2018
The two London teams, Arsenal and Chelsea, both also participating in next season's Europa league, which team will get its managerial appointment spot on and triumph.

If Chelsea gets Sarri, as Arsenal have gotten Emery already, and both use a 4-3-3 formation who would be the better manager.

(simple version of the main point - Sarri or Emery)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cypmeni(m): 8:50am On May 24, 2018
MoR2:
two seasons ago, 2015, the question was who among pep, conte, mourinho would succeed more in their new managerial positions in their various clubs.

so far pep comes out top, then conte and then the least mou. but the question now is between the two London teams, Arsenal and Chelsea, both also participating in next season's Europa league, which team will get its managerial appointment spot on and triumph.

If Chelsea gets Sarri, as Arsenal have gotten Emery already, and both use a 4-3-3 formation who would be the better manager.

Please can you kindly tell us how pep came out top.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:55am On May 24, 2018
MoR2:
two seasons ago, 2015, the question was who among pep, conte, mourinho would succeed more in their new managerial positions in their various clubs.

so far pep comes out top, then conte and then the least mou. but the question now is between the two London teams, Arsenal and Chelsea, both also participating in next season's Europa league, which team will get its managerial appointment spot on and triumph.

Which hole did you crawl out from this morning? How did pep come top among the managers?

Conte 1st season...1st EPL Won....1st FA cup Final...second season : won the FA cup

Pep 1st season.....No trophy won....second season : won EPL and Carabao cup

Mounrinho Won 1st europa league cup and FA cup..second season none!

Abeg how did fraudiola come tops again?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cypmeni(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2018
pep has gone trophyless, mou has also gone trophyless but conte hasn't. so you tell me who has done better, or you just want to Start the hype again?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cypmeni(m): 8:57am On May 24, 2018
diggz:

Which hole did you crawl out from this morning? How did pep come top among the managers?

Conte 1st season...1st EPL Won....1st FA cup Final...second season : won the FA cup

Please ask him for me, I don't really know how people judge sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:06am On May 24, 2018
Cypmeni:

Please ask him for me, I don't really know how people judge sometimes.

remember it is god pep here....is agent must always promote the genius in him even when he fails to show one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:10am On May 24, 2018
Lol...the guy crawl out of no where
He decided to post on 3 epl threads
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cypmeni(m): 9:13am On May 24, 2018
diggz:

remember it is god pep here....is agent must always promote the genius in him even when he fails to show one.

just imagine how he wanted to force us all to believe in his conviction, not knowing that we are not dullards. forget sentiment and all that, antonio conte has done well thus far amongst the three coaches

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 9:14am On May 24, 2018
Cypmeni:

Please can you kindly tell us how pep came out top.
conte is likely to get sacked not because he deserves to be sacked but because of Chelsea's board.

in terms of trophies Conte comes out top, even with respect with the teams the managers had available.

but forgive me, pep has built a successive model because of City's board, he is getting 2 years extension to his contact.

if I were to rate them pep would have 8, conte 7.7 and mou 6.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 9:15am On May 24, 2018
sod09:
Lol...the guy crawl out of no where
He decided to post on 3 epl threads
so dude you think because you've been here most of your life you now think you are somewhere.

may the gods give you wisdom.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cypmeni(m): 9:18am On May 24, 2018
MoR2:

conte is likely to get sacked not because he deserves to be sacked but because of Chelsea's board.

in terms of trophies Conte comes out top, even with respect with the teams the managers had available.

but forgive me, pep has built a successive model because of City's board, he is getting 2 years extension to his contact.

if I were to rate them pep would have 8, conte 7.7 and mou 6.

And how is that conte's fault when our useless board has refused to bring out money to get quality players like man city's owners, they instead brought out money to get quantities. No matter how far you try to squeeze it bro, conte comes out top
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:19am On May 24, 2018
MoR2:

so dude you think because you've been here most of your life you now think you are somewhere.

may the gods give you wisdom.
ode you coming early morning to do notice me on all 3 epl threads is what

May ogun dash you sense

Tell us why pep come out on top bros I guess your copy and paste can't help
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Cypmeni(m): 9:23am On May 24, 2018
sod09:

May ogun dash you sense

lol. I swear the guy fall hands
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 9:23am On May 24, 2018
diggz:

how is it you still mention "fraudiola" undecided

it was funny the first season because it seemed true. the question is why are you still in that hole. the man is good, irrespective of your opinion about him and is in a more favourable place than conte and a farrrrrrr more favourable place than mourinho.

if you think listing mou's trophies give him any credit at all, to be considered better than pep then you are truly still in a hole.

I can be sympathetic towards conte but I am flat out ashamed of mou. you just be honest and give credit that pep duly deserves and besides you should be looking forward to Sarri and not questioning pep's ability or how pep is on top.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 9:29am On May 24, 2018
Cypmeni:

lol. I swear the guy fall hands
everybody trying to emulate lamdeuter grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 9:31am On May 24, 2018
sod09:

May ogun dash you sense

tell "us"
wait o

how is it my business that you don't accept that pep comes out top

and how exactly is it your business how many threads I quote on undecided

their was a time I knew you to be one of the foolish ones I guess that hasn't changed.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:35am On May 24, 2018
MoR2:
how is it you still mention "fraudiola" undecided

[s]it was funny the first season because it seemed true. the question is why are you still in that hole. the man is good, irrespective of your opinion about him and is in a more favourable place than conte and a farrrrrrr more favourable place than mourinho.

if you think listing mou's trophies give him any credit at all, to be considered better than pep then you are truly still in a hole.

I can be sympathetic towards conte but I am flat out ashamed of mou. you just be honest and give credit that pep duly deserves and besides you should be looking forward to Sarri and not questioning pep's ability or how pep is on top[/s].

Oga....I am personally not interested in your English or typing skills here....not since you obviously cannot separate your personal thoughts from facts(trophies won)...If you cannot show us how fraudiola came tops among the listed coaches then I will suggest that you kindly return to your earlier post to rephrase whatever you wrote there.... #eod.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5341) (5342) (5343) (5344) (5345) (5346) (5347) ... (19147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.