Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10509919 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5433) (5434) (5435) (5436) (5437) (5438) (5439) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
Moses is fvcking Scum, straight out of the Chelshit school of fvckery.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
raumdeuter:
I keep hearing its a young team, abeg who young for Nigeria even with our football age?

grin

Our GK is 19yrs old nah!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
larride:
So no one noticed how our national team coach was responding to interview with German?

They were asking the questions in English and the bastard was responding with German, like did someone tell this bastard that our official language is now German?
Why did NFA hire a fake German? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
grin grin grin
FBS:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
FBS:

The bastard understand English na, I just tire for ham.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
larride:

The bastard understand English na, I just tire for ham.
Probably angry with himself and when you are disappointed you would normally respond to questions in your first language. Assuming he is a real German though. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
airmark:

The transition to attack was annoying. Mikel being accommodated is a problem, Iwobi may even play that role better.

iwobi or kelechi would have done a better job ffs! I blame rohr angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:40pm On Jun 16, 2018
At least we don win most fashionable team trophy already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
No hope for african football if people who claim to watch today's match clamour for mikel's removal as if it was the best thing for us to do given the fact we were trailing a goal down.

Best solution would have to remove etebo with mikel withdrawing back to partner ndidi while allowing space for more aggressive player upfront and to introduce another attacking threat in the person of ihenancho.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
diggz:

Why must we accommodate Mikel the passenger? The coach is clearly steeewpid and does not want to get out of the group sad
the coach is very stupid. Keshi self better pass am If he had half a brain, he could have seen that ighalo needed support and could have doubled up the striker the minute modric Scored. Put alex behind them and allow ndidi and etebo to continue the battle they have been successfully fighting in midfield. Then, turn to three defenders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
popizaino:
No hope for african football if people who claim to watch today's match clamour for mikel's removal as if it was the best thing for us to do given the fact we were trailing a goal down.

Best solution would have to remove etebo with mikel withdrawing back to partner ndidi while allowing space for more aggressive player upfront and to introduce another attacking threat in the person of ihenancho.
We should have played 3-5-2 from the get-go.
Victor Moses isn't above playing right wing back from Nigeria if Rohr has personal issues with Ebuehi, because it seems he does.
Play Iheanacho behind Ighalo.
Play Mikel and Ndidi with Iwobi ahead of them.
Basically,
Uzoho
Omeruo EKong Balogun
Moses Ndidi Mikel Idowu
Iwobi
Iheanacho Ighalo.
The personnel can be altered from there.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ibime:
When Mikel paid £30k to fly and accomodate Eagles to Rio Olympics, you should know he is undroppable.

Una dey talk like novice.
i don laugh tire. Oga ibime, you too na comedian. See as you drop am.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
raumdeuter:

Calcu what? We no fit get pass 2points
where dem wan see one point self? Na the vexing iceland?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Thecassanova:
Croatia didn't have to be at their Best.
they couldn't create any reasonable chance. The only good thing they did was to mark all the spaces and win all the aeriel balls.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
As a central midfielder or deeplying playmaker.
We don't have a better option.
But Rohr using mikel as AMC shouldn't be forgiven!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:59am On Jun 17, 2018
Greatihex:
the coach is very stupid. Keshi self better pass am If he had half a brain, he could have seen that ighalo needed support and could have doubled up the striker the minute modric Scored. Put alex behind them and allow ndidi and etebo to continue the battle they have been successfully fighting in midfield. Then, turn to three defenders.

I only saw that game cuz of my nephew who came visiting and wanted to watch the game.....I will make sure I don't suffer any more of rohrs ediocy and mikels and moses waywardness.

No way Mikel plays till 85th minute when we are losing. When he was a passenger from the beginning, when he is not known for assisting or scoring goals ..when he was obviously constituting nuisance yesterday along with f00l called moses who kept on taking set pieces.

Rohr is a f00l for this one....walahi ...no excuse for the team he chose to play and how he set them up yesterday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:10am On Jun 17, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:13am On Jun 17, 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2018
Kante should please reduce his work rate. I pray this guy doesn't collapse one day. This is what a dm should be, not a lazy mofo, who can't run to shut down opposition attacks.

I will be surprised if Psg fail to take him away after the mundial.

Cavani : "The best player of the French team and I really like him is the midfielder of Chelsea, N'Golo Kanté.

"He is strong. He has a very simple profile. He is able to raise his level of play at any time.

"I really like players who play like that."

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:16am On Jun 17, 2018
airmark:
Kante should please reduce his work rate. I pray this guy doesn't collapse one day. This is what a dm should be, not a lazy mofo, who can't run to shut down opposition attacks.

I will be surprised if Psg fail to take him away after the mundial.

Cavani : "The best player of the French team and I really like him is the midfielder of Chelsea, N'Golo Kanté.

"He is strong. He has a very simple profile. He is able to raise his level of play at any time.

"I really like players who play like that."

They can have bakayoko not kante please.... no be only take angry grin But we can agree to the deal if neymar and verrati will join us...while we send bakayoko,morata, fabregas and kante drinkwater their way....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2018
diggz:

They can have bakayoko not kante please.... no be only take angry grin But we can agree to the deal if neymar and verrati will join us...while we send bakayoko,morata, fabregas and kante drinkwater their way....

cheesy

Chelsea is looking towards one Ndombele already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:31am On Jun 17, 2018
airmark:

cheesy

Chelsea is looking towards one Ndombele already.

to replace who? we should as well prepare to relegate if kante leaves...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:35am On Jun 17, 2018
diggz:

to replace who? we should as well prepare to relegate if kante leaves...

Maybe we can get Busquets, a better dm.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:41am On Jun 17, 2018
airmark:

Lol..no be only Busquets...na biscuits! cheesy

I just saw a clip of the ndombele guy....he likes to dribble a lot! I didn't see much of him winning back balls...but he looks very comfortable with the ball in tight places...can travel with the ball over a long distance and can also pick out a good pass.... I will prefer he comes in as a direct replacement for any of the following players like fab/bakayoko/drinkwater…… and not drinkwater.

I also hope he wont be coming to take up RLCs space in the team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2018
airmark:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2018
Update!!!!
We just came back from the station now, met with S.O cos we went with my uncle who knows RRS boss.
The man just they beg us and told us lastest Tommorow morning the money will be complete that we shouldn't escalate it cos one family friend is into human rights stuff and he wants to raise petition against the station.
Even the RRS boss is not interested in the money alone he want names of the people involved. The SO has been begging us not push it Futher as the money will be ready tomorrow cos he will surely be implicated.
One funny thing happened sha, my family went in first but left us in the car when they called us to come my brother started his panicking again that if we meet them in the station nko grin, when we got to the entrance we asked the police man for SO office some people were calling us to come immediately my brother saw this he started running back outside until we saw mommy coming towards same direction.
While going in I saw someone like one of those guys I told my brother see one of them omo the guy pick race jump inside the SO office grin grin
Cc nihilistjnr,diggz, A40, eph12, oasis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:22am On Jun 17, 2018
sod09:
Update!!!!
We just came back from the station now, met with S.O cos we went with my uncle who knows RRS boss.
The man just they beg us and told us lastest Tommorow morning the money will be complete that we shouldn't escalate it cos one family friend is into human rights stuff and he wants to raise petition against the station.
Even the RRS boss is not interested in the money alone he want names of the people involved. The SO has been begging us not push it Futher as the money will be ready tomorrow cos he will surely be implicated.
One funny thing happened sha, my family went in first but left us in the car when they called us to come my brother started his panicking again that if we meet them in the station nko grin, when we got to the entrance we asked the police man for SO office some people were calling us to come immediately my brother saw this he started running back outside until we saw mommy coming towards same direction.
While going in I saw someone like one of those guys I told my brother see one of them omo the guy pick race jump inside the SO office grin grin

Escalate the shyttee mbok! The steewpidity of these guys don do.....yesterday I was listening to one OAP called N6 lament and wail over these retards matter on the radio .....thought these their steeeewpidity na outskirts of mainland e end......didn't realise say dem don carry am enter lekki-epe express way too.

Even saw a video clip of a boy one immigration officer and sas guy tried to kidnap this morning. These guys needs to be taught a lesson walahi....

Make una escalate abeg if you guys can cuz na another person wey no get cap for head or level them go use raise that 150k to give una please....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 11:23am On Jun 17, 2018
sod09:
Update!!!!
grin They know they are doing the wrong thing, naija police officers are cowards.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2018
diggz:

Escalate the shyttee mbok! The steewpidity of these guys don do.....yesterday I was listening to one OAP called N6 lament and wail over these retards matter on the radio .....thought these their steeeewpidity na outskirts of mainland e end......didn't realise say dem don carry am enter lekki-epe express way too.

Even saw a video clip of a boy one immigration officer and sas guy tried to kidnap this morning. These guys needs to be taught a lesson walahi....

Make una escalate abeg if you guys can cuz na another person wey no get cap for head or level them go use raise that 150k to give una please....
we they wait for tomorrow...even me sef wan make we push am Futher
My uncle was even scared let's say na night them catch them fit kill us after collecting all the money for our account
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2018
sod09:
Update!!!!
nwanne gi o n'agbazu ahia?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:30am On Jun 17, 2018
airmark:

Better players like Busquets will not consider a Yorupa cup team. Try players like krychokewack best DM in the world

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2018
Greatihex:
nwanne gi o n'agbazu ahia?
??

obainojazz:
grin They know they are doing the wrong thing, naija police officers are cowards.
the old man just they beg us we told him to give us names of the boys he said we should not do it cos the whole station will be affected that he give us our word that the money will be completed tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) ... (5433) (5434) (5435) (5436) (5437) (5438) (5439) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Trevor012(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.