Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10507666 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5437) (5438) (5439) (5440) (5441) (5442) (5443) ... (19148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
Greatihex:
sorry o. I didn't know that boateng didn't play today. Emabinu

There is only so much Boateng can do to always cover Hummels foolish football
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

The main culprit for that goal was Hummels falling foolishly halfway and allowing 3 attackers to get behind. When a sensible defender will simply stay with Chicharito

Worry not yourself. Germany will be disgraced out of this world cup. Baoteng is rubbish, he is just being exposed now that his fellow team mates are not that good. Look at who you are comparing with John Terry?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
dubylhover:

cheesy grin cheesy....on the bright side, Spain lost their opening fixture 1 0 in 2010 and still won the World Cup...

We shall bounce back
Spain were not defending champions in 2010.

Infact every defending champion since 2002 have been eliminated from the tourney in the group stage. Only Brazil made it as far as the QFs in 2006!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
diggz:

You have been on hummels case while deliberately neglecting your keeper who didn't do much against a shot that wasn't really a shot when you look at the replay or highlights again grin

Thats because Hummels is the main culprit and the worst player on the field today. That shot how many keepers will save a shot taken in your box after cutting the last defender
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

Thats because Hummels is the main culprit and the worst player on the field today. That shot how many keepers will save a shot taken in your box after cutting the last defender

Leave hummels and address why neuer did a Karius grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2018
CapitalCee:

Worry not yourself. Germany will be disgraced out of this world cup. Baoteng is rubbish, he is just being exposed now that his fellow team mates are not that good. Look at who you are comparing with John Terry?

What Boateng has achieved in the world cup Terry will not achieve in this lifetime or 5 lifetimes

Everyone with a functioning eyeball can se Boateng was the best german defender today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
diggz:

Hummels is in defence to play not to be falling like he is playing on a okro farm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
BTW Fernandinho the DM one henben told us about is using a seatbelt on the Brazil bench
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
BlueRayDick:
Germany looking like they could really use some help from David Alaba on the sides to deliver some threatening crosses in the box.

Unfortunately this is Germany national team ND not Bayern Fc playing.

Lol.wasnt alaba there when Madrid humbled them in Germany?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
So everybody is talking about what Germany did wrong and nobody is talking about what Mexico did right.

Can we for once commend the better side instead of looking for excuses why the loser failed?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
diggz:

My own Goalie would never do that angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

Hummels is in defence to play not to be falling like he is playing on a okro farm

He failed in is duty...I agree. Did neuer fail as regards the goal?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
Vanquay:

My own Goalie would never do that angry

Lol.... cheesy cheesy are you talking about same Karius Gea ? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
diggz:
He failed in is duty...I agree. Did neuer fail as regards the goal?

Thats why football is a team game, when one fails in that critical part of the field like in defence it affects everyone
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dubylhover(m): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lana1:
Spain were not defending champions in 2010.

Infact every defending champion since 2002 have been eliminated from the tourney in the group stage. Only Brazil made it as far as the QFs in 2006!

yeah..i saw that stat earlier today.. Scary
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

This is the moment diggz realises that Sod09 wasn’t talking about his colleagues in a different police station. cheesy
Lol this one got me. rolling on the carpet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
CapitalCee:

Lol.wasnt alaba there when Madrid humbled them in Germany?

Did I claim Germany will win with his inclusion?. Only talked about threatening crosses. Don't know where Ur argument is coming from
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
pamcode:
Lol this one got me. rolling on the carpet.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You know nihilistjnr is a maduman right? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
diggz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You know nihilistjnr is a maduman right? cheesy cheesy
As in. I was still laughing thanks to Sod's post seeing Nihilist own opened the flood gate. Mad sense of humor mehn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

Thats why football is a team game, when one fails in that critical part of the field like in defence it affects everyone

Since you already know football is a team game....after hummels failed in defence what did neuer do to help is team? Or how did neuer acting like Karius help is team?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
pamcode:
As in. I was still laughing thanks to Sod's post seeing Nihilist own opened the flood gate. Mad sense of humor mehn.

I gave up after I saw nihis post.... dude got great sense of humor. I know you don't visit the ashewo thread I will repost a post of his here for you to read...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nihil.stjnr:
Mistake Number 1:

Technically there are two mistakes here. Lodging TDB on her turf is a no-no, or at the very least to be avoided unless absolutely necessary. It sounds like your girl didnt even have a place to lay her head for the night, but that's a minor issue.

The real alarm bell is when she went to buy food and water. Olosho dey get break time? As soon as you paid her, she was on the clock ergo she was your property. Her immediate purpose there was to serve your needs - so all her needs were irrelevant. Her hunger, her thirst, or even her need to defecate were to be suppressed instantly.

The fact that you allowed this makes me wonder what kind of man you are. Imagine going to ladipo market and paying the shop guy for a new gasket, only for the guy to tell you to wait first while he went to buy breakfast, before he gave you the goods you paid for.

Mistake number 2:

Are you a DJ? Did you carry turntable on your head to the joint? You mean after paying a hoe, you actually sat down to chat with her BEFORE sex? Dont you realise that the whole reason you PAID her is to skip the talking and get right to the action? Then she even had the effontery to ask you to play Jamz for her. I hope you at least played Olamide's kana for her- thats a mad song.

Mistake number 3:

Good God. Did she also ask to check her emails? Maybe browse facebook? or even apply online for Jobs. The fact that she felt comfortable enough to ask you for your phone means that you had be judged and found to be a simp. The fact that Olosho you just paid for sex had the gall to ask you to use her phone to chat up her boyfriend isnt a coincidence - she had seen from your mugulistic face that she didn't even have to lie.

You paid her for sex, and she's using your hard earned MB to chat with her boyfriend, while your balls swell up with a 1000 little mugus just like you. Lawwwd

You even changed your DP for the hoe grin grin grin

Mistake number...I've eve stopped counting

You go to a bakery, give the baker 100 bucks, and still have to HINT to the baker that you came to buy Bread? You think the baker thinks you came to buy stockfish? What is wrong with kids of nowadays ffs?

You assume she was insulting you, when really she was telling the truth. Her statement was as factual as saying that you are male.

Oshey. Comforter of Oloshos grin grin

That girl did nothing wrong. You clearly dont consider your time or money to be worth much, and so neither did she. You have no self respect, so you can't demand respect from a hoe. It's just basic.

You were even now chatting with her boyfriend again. Bro anybody that tells you not to worry and to learn from this is not your friend. Your true friends will bundle you and serioulsly beat some sense into your empty cranium with slaps and kungfu kicks. If you dont die after the brushing, you definitely wont do it again.

Cc pamcode

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
diggz:

Since you already know football is a team game....after hummels failed in defence what did neuer do to help is team? Or how did neuer acting like Karius help is team?

Hummels failure is the key point there, its always difficult carrying such a mole and sluggard in defence. In the Cup final vs Frankfurt no Neuer no Boateng yet Hummels was the worst defender on the field again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
Ogbeni rauf leyqute legbegbe da Omo scummytewon 1 of scummyland?

Wetin carry you enter prison? Blaaady scumcvnt!

Cc Ogbenileyqute cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

Hummels failure is the key point there, its always difficult carrying such a mole and sluggard in defence. In the Cup final vs Frankfurt no Neuer no Boateng yet Hummels was the worst defender on the field again

Key point agreed....tell me what neuer did to help is team in danger?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidexxy007(m): 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
BlueRayDick:
So everybody is talking about what Germany did wrong and nobody is talking about what Mexico did right.

Can we for once commend the better side instead of looking for excuses why the loser failed?
Mehn, i tire.. Mexico played extremely well. were well organized, closed down Germany quicker, responded fastest to second balls. Even when they got tired in the closing stages they still didnt loose concentration. I'ld say perfect game plan for them there, well carried out by the players.
If they play like this in the remaining games, they would top their group easily.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
diggz:
Ogbeni rauf leyqute legbegbe da Omo scummytewon 1 of scummyland?

Wetin carry you enter prison? Blaaady scumcvnt!

Cc Ogbenileyqute cheesy

cheesy

Epa diggz you no well. You think say na everybody go be like you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
diggz:

Key point agreed....tell me what neuer did to help is team in danger?

Neuer saved multiple goal bound strikes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
Neymar with one corner
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
diggz:

Cc pamcode

Lmao
Wetin the guy do?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
raumdeuter:

Neuer saved multiple goal bound strikes

The one he conceded....why did he fail to save it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
diggz:
The one he conceded....why did he fail to save it?

How many keeper will save every opportunity

(1) (2) (3) ... (5437) (5438) (5439) (5440) (5441) (5442) (5443) ... (19148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: A001, StarchAndBanga and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.