Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10539190 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5441) (5442) (5443) (5444) (5445) (5446) (5447) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:57am On Jun 18, 2018
airmark:

Don't mind ramdeuter apari. German defenders are poor, but Hummels is still better than that calamitous boathand. Boathand is surplus to requirements.

Dayo should go and argue with his club president and bundesliga. cheesy

Yet in the last 5 years boateng delivered a great performance in the CL final, a great performance in the world cup final, was German footballer of the year and one of the best defenders at the euros

What has Hummels done in the same time aside getting outrun by every attacker out there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:03am On Jun 18, 2018
hensben:
Nor mind Dayo. This is what he said when we said Bousquet is an average player and DM.

I know drunkenness is your own problem. Busquets has won 3 CL for his club while being the sole DM how many has Hummels won for his club

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:08am On Jun 18, 2018
Greatihex:
yet his national team and club coach keep playing him. You must know football better than low and heynkes. You see your logic?

And what has the club won since Hummels was starting for them. That's why I said you are incoherent.

Benzema won 4 CL as starting striker, Busquets won 3 CL as starting DM, what has Bayern or Dortmund won with Hummels as starting CB
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:10am On Jun 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

Yet in the last 5 years boateng delivered a great performance in the CL final, a great performance in the world cup final, was German footballer of the year and one of the best defenders at the euros

What has Hummels done in the same time aside getting outrun by every attacker out there

Direct this question to those who want to use masquerade to chase boathand away from Munich and leave Hummels.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:20am On Jun 18, 2018
diggz:

Cc pamcode
LoL it just so fitting he is in the UK - the land of humour.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2018
We got the money back 250k,my brother na real ote na shame catch am tell us 150k b4....them even comot wrist watch angry
We sha gave them 20k plus the wrist watch
The SO too 10k
50k comot from the money sha.....better than none
Cc diggz, nihilistjnr,oasis007,eph12 et al

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:45am On Jun 18, 2018
airmark:

Direct this question to those who want to use masquerade to chase boathand away from Munich and leave Hummels.

Boateng is oft injured
Boateng first season in Bayern made a CL final, second season we won. That's more than Hummels has ever done in a Bayern jersey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:56am On Jun 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

I know drunkenness is your own problem. Busquets has won 3 CL for his club while being the sole DM how many has Hummels won for his club
Mr legbegbe so football is lawn tennis??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
sod09:
We got the money back 250k,my brother na real ote na shame catch am tell us 150k b4....them even comot wrist watch angry
The SO too 10k

250k!

you mean your brother gave out 250k of his legally earned money?

talk true, your aburo sef dey press laptop.....

you'd have to kill me to obtain that money if I knew I got it legit

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
sod09:
The SO too 10k

grin

If we didn't chide you, you would have forgone the Money as a Zakat. Won't you drop something to appreciate Dudes here?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

250k!

That was my first Response to him, but someone wanted to come for my Head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
Oasis007:

That was my first Response to him, but someone wanted to come for my Head.

That's way too much to give away on normal AK obtaining levels.

even the 20k and watch that he gave out last last gaan go dey turn my belle.

If I read his post correctly, man didn't actually do anything wrong in the first place.

you only pay that much if you're settling a big crime you were caught commiting, or to halt an investigation.

That's a lot of money mehn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
hensben:

The same bro hesben that was using courtois achievement to troll de gea? Lana1 pls come ooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
One positive from the Brazil game is that Neymar1095 won't come here and start telling us how his Lord and master is the best thing to have happened in this world since the invention of sliced bread.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

250k!

the guy is just one special coward ...I say he still dash them wrist watch after they retrieved it today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

If we didn't chide you, you would have forgone the Money as a Zakat. Won't you drop something to appreciate Dudes here?!
na only for house the guy get mouth... imagine he say he wan invest with the money fah,my siblings say he should drop something for them he refused.
People like that na outside them they teach them lesson,the only thing is o was involved in this one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

That's way too much to give away on normal AK obtaining levels.

even the 20k and watch that he gave out last last gaan go dey turn my belle.

If I read his post correctly, man didn't actually do anything wrong in the first place.

you only pay that much if you're settling a big crime you were caught commiting, or to halt an investigation.

That's a lot of money mehn

Exactly!
When Sod was ranting and cursing the RRS Officers for extorting them the said Amount, honestly I didn't believe it. I remember jokingly asked him if he's Anti-Riot cos he made mention of 7 Figures in his Account.

If his Brother earned the Money in a legit Way, he wouldn't be panicking and bullied to pay that Sum as simple as that. Money wey I sweat to earn, I go just dash SARS Officers like that?! Bruh....... I go die there!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
Unlimited22:
One positive from the Brazil game is that Neymar1095 won't come here and start telling us how his Lord and master is the best thing to have happened in this world since the invention of sliced bread.

grin

Neymar is best described as a brazilian Moses. He singlehandedly destabilized and killed the Team.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
sod09:
na only for house the guy get mouth... imagine he say he wan invest with the money fah,my siblings say he should drop something for them he refused.
People like that na outside them they teach them lesson,the only thing is o was involved in this one

grin

Tell am make he invest the Money asap, cos next time it might be him alone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
sod09:
The SO too 10k
Make you sit your bro down school am well well o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
hensben:

That's the impact great players have for their teams they take the team to trophies not just dancing shakushaku on the field

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
Sod09 how old is your brother and what does he do

The money he gave police is what graduate teachers earn in 6 months and he gave that away knowing he hasn't committed a crime.

If that was his 6 months salary or his school fees, shey na so e go give am away

You better ask your bro wella what he does. Because cowardice isn't a reason to drop quarter of a million to police.

There's more to this than you're telling or you probably don't know

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2018
Oasis007:

Exactly!
When Sod was ranting and cursing the RRS Officers for extorting them the said Amount, honestly I didn't believe it. I remember jokingly asked him if he's Anti-Riot cos he made mention of 7 Figures in his Account.

If his Brother earned the Money in a legit Way, he wouldn't be panicking and bullied to pay that Sum as simple as that. Money wey I sweat to earn, I go just dash SARS Officers like that?! Bruh....... I go die there!
Be careful when you are dealing with naija police.........Legit or not dos Bastard fit shoot person
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
The only time police don ever carry me na when I dey take our black and white TV to electrician for repairs towards Africa 95 because the TV that's over 10yrs old no get receipt and I knew as a 13yr old boy say na to die there sit down with them until someone go bring my mom and not to dash police our family treasure and biggest source of entertainment because of cowardice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

And what has the club won since Hummels was starting for them. That's why I said you are incoherent.

Benzema won 4 CL as starting striker, Busquets won 3 CL as starting DM, what has Bayern or Dortmund won with Hummels as starting CB
germany has won the world cup with Hummels starting. Dortmund ucl final, Hummels starting. You have nothing against him. Na your logic. You can't be contradicting it.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
Agbakolly:
Be careful when you are dealing with naija police.........Legit or not dos Bastard fit shoot person

Assuming that 250k was your 6 months salary that you were saving towards your rent will you give it away

Sodick no wan talk true say as a Moslem brother wey just finish Ramadan eke burst am for olosho joint where he go release 30 days konji

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
Probably the young man has been involved in one or two deals in the recent past and doesn't want anybody digging and finding things they ought not to. Hence giving them quarter of a million.

God knows if I was in his shoes would willingly follow them to the station and wait for my people to come tru. Las Las na 5k dem go use bail me for station and that's because bail is not free whether u are right or not.

@sod09 if your bro is 100% legit then you need to sit him down and really lecture him on how to be a man. Why run when nobody is after you na?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
Greatihex:
germany has won the world cup with Hummels starting. Dortmund ucl final, Hummels starting. You have nothing against him. Na your logic. You can't be contradicting it.

When we see the world cup final everyone with working eyesight could see that left to Hummels Argentina would have lost if not for boateng saving his ass

And he was partly responsible for the winning goal Bayern scored against Dortmund to win the CL

Like I said it's for people with functional eyes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
Agbakolly:

grin

No be Today I don dey deal with them Bruh. There was a time they followed me to my Hood, because I wasn't with my ID.

Seize the moment to search everywhere, asked for my Workplace ID, and other IDs..... they eventually left with their Heads between their Legs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2018
femiti:
The same bro hesben that was using courtois achievement to troll de gea? Lana1 pls come ooo grin grin grin
That dude is a very inconsistent fellow. One minute he says "A". The next he's saying "B".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
raumdeuter:
Sod09 how old is your brother and what does he do

The money he gave police is what graduate teachers earn in 6 months and he gave that away knowing he hasn't committed a crime.

If that was his 6 months salary or his school fees, shey na so e go give am away

You better ask your bro wella what he does. Because cowardice isn't a reason to drop quarter of a million to police.

There's more to this than you're telling or you probably don't know
23 yo
he's a banker, honestly he has been like that
He freak out on seeing gun
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
eph12:

Make you sit your bro down school am well well o
he Dan learn jare

(1) (2) (3) ... (5441) (5442) (5443) (5444) (5445) (5446) (5447) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.