Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10434167 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5444) (5445) (5446) (5447) (5448) (5449) (5450) ... (19109) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

Is that one work or activity forming which is typical Hazard

You think everyone is blind like you, KDB gave Hazard the ball, he wasted time dribbling into alleys at the end turned away from goal and passed to KdB to bail him out, 3 touches only. KdB sent an assist when Hazard was taking a million touches with no impact

Lol, what about the assist he just got now for the 3rd goal? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
Chelseafan1:
Ramdeuter, did u see Hazard 's sweet assist again after working the ball from his half?

Thats how sensible footballers release ball on time not to spend the whole day dancing shakushaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

LMAO. See the genius work he did to deliver on a plate for Lukaku. Those are the type of balls Aguero has been enjoying all season while the uselesss Hidden Hazard has been dancing upandan the field with zero output

Probably waiting for penalty to score

SMH aside the assist, he is busy doing nothing. misplacing passes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
PlainJAY:
hazard with the assist
cc rumdeuter

Looks like he learned from KdB how to be purposeful
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
SMH aside the assist, he is busy doing nothing. misplacing passes

Football is about goals scored and his deft pass led to the goal not the countless shakushaku Hidden has been doing

76mins Hidden broke away on a counter danced loses the ball, 77th min same thing Hidden got the ball tried to twerk in the box 18, couldnt get beyond the defender

what do you call that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
79th and 84th min same thing Hazard tried to dribble lost the ball.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by RedDistrict: 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

that only happened in second half.

in first half I don't think Etebo even made a single forward pass

Maybe this happened because Mikel demanded most of the ball and oga mikel after getting the ball passes sideways or backwards cheesy

Etebo tried in the game sha, just unfortunate he got the own goal

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

Ask sodick he will tell you about the place

Sod09 come explain mbok!

sod09:
if [b]they catch him na kidnap[/b]oo,just follow him well. My brother Dan run go back school sef after collecting his money grin
He they beg me for phone make I help am transfer the money

God forbid!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

that only happened in second half.

in first half I don't think Etebo even made a single forward pass

Etebo in the second half played better than any other player in both halves, except Balogun though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
Chelseafan1:
Raumdeuter, did u see Hazard 's sweet assist again after working the ball from his half?

I started searching for your post after hazards assist grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

Thats how sensible footballers release ball on time not to spend the whole day dancing shakushaku

Are you indirectly saying that Hazard is a sensible footballer.?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
Chelseafan1:
Are you indirectly saying that Hazard is a sensible footballer.?

I am saying for once he did what players like KDB do for fun regularly even from deeper positions
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
diggz:

I started searching for your post after hazards assist grin

Body don dey sweet me since yesterday say I go see Hazard today, I kon still put 20k ontop Belgium to win.

I'm in good mood ryt now.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

I am saying for once he did what players like KDB do for fun regularly even from deeper positions

OK, I don hear u....good you acknowleged his effort. grin

Besides, he does that for fun....na u no dey see am.

As Lukaku score, Morata or some other guys fit no score am.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

Football is about goals scored and his deft pass led to the goal not the countless shakushaku Hidden has been doing

76mins Hidden broke away on a counter danced loses the ball, 77th min same thing Hidden got the ball tried to twerk in the box 18, couldnt get beyond the defender

what do you call that?

Look at what De Bruyne just did.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Look at what De Bruyne just did.

What he collided with a player? Like collision is an offence for a midfield player?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Body don dey sweet me since yesterday say I go see Hazard today, I kon still put 20k ontop Belgium to win.

Played it 1& over 2.5.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Chelseafan1:
OK, I don hear u....good you acknowleged his effort. grin
Besides, he does that for fun....na u no dey see am.
As Lukaku score, Morata or some other guys fit no score am.

If he does it for fun we will be seeing it in his assists stats. He played several seasons with Costa, how many assists did he get?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
Chelseafan1:

The only sure Bankers in this first round of matches are

Russia vs Saudi
Belgium vs Panama

The rest you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
Nothing will make my day better than a Tunisia win, England must be disgraced

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

What he collided with a player? Like collision is an offence for a midfield player?

You mean he deliberately stamped or kicked another player right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
dopeJemi:
Nothing will make my day better than a Tunisia win, England must be disgraced

Back to Sender IJN tongue. My boys shall not be disgraced!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

You are always good in defending players you like... and slating the ones you hate.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
diggz:

Cc sod09

Read this story well and understand how to bargain or follow these criminals talk....larride even try to drop 10k sef....tho I understand say na bcuz of him people wey dey wait for am that's why him add 5k join the money...cux if na person like me anything wey carry me reach station....one naira wey wash I no go drop!

The 10k pain me gan, but I had to sacrifice something so I can leave there as it was getting late already. Them don stop me for Ojota before sef but I have to confess those were the best SARS I have ever met in my life, the way they talked with me and the way I was responding back, they didn’t bother searching me sef, they just check my expired school ID and check the file I was holding and saw it was application letter and my credentials, they told me sorry for wasting my time and that they pray I find work soon. I just smiled and left them.

I was wondering, why will you stop a young man on low cut with shirt and tie walking on the street?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
You are always good in defending players you like... and slating the ones you hate.

His stats defend him enough, I don't really need to defend him. The league top assister for 2 seasons in a row
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
raumdeuter:

Ask sodick he will tell you about the place
I never reach ilorin b4 oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
chic2pimp:

Back to Sender IJN tongue. My boys shall not be disgraced!

They are just the white Super Eagles, useless AF
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
larride:

The 10k pain me gan, but I had to sacrifice something so I can leave there as it was getting late already. Them don stop me for Ojota before sef but I have to confess those were the best SARS I have ever met in my life, the way they talked with me and the way I was responding back, they didn’t bother searching me sef, they just check my expired school ID and check the file I was holding and saw it was application letter and my credentials, they told me sorry for wasting my time and that they pray I find work soon. I just smiled and left them.

I was wondering, why will you stop a young man on low cut with shirt and tie walking on the street?

Abeg you guys should be careful please....God go dey protect us all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
airmark:

Played it 1& over 2.5.

As dem no score for FH, ur body go don dey hot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
Dopejemi how Benin dey?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2018
chic2pimp:

The only sure Bankers in this first round of matches are

Russia vs Saudi
Belgium vs Panama

The rest you are on your own.

I swr.....even the England goal, na just 0.5 goal I pick
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
dopeJemi:

They are just the white Super Eagles, useless AF
messe lingod go leave your face with egg tonight. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5444) (5445) (5446) (5447) (5448) (5449) (5450) ... (19109) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: oliverano and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.