Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10579475 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5453) (5454) (5455) (5456) (5457) (5458) (5459) ... (19227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2018
eph12:

Your eye is faulty, see a mechanic asap

bia eph...why you dey look for my trouble this morning? mscheeeew… craze man! Oya tell me who better pass wheelchair for that list now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:06am On Jun 20, 2018
diggz:

bia eph...why you dey look for my trouble this morning? mscheeeew… craze man! Oya tell me who better pass wheelchair for that list now?

Yuropa Diggz. You blind like mole
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:25am On Jun 20, 2018
diggz:

I listen to the song on YouTube na.....

White guy took verse one basically talking about how blacks always feel victimized and hate to be called niggers by whites cuz dey racist. A black guy responded by saying the white guy don't know shit about being black n how it feels being profiled as a criminal cuz you black. That when the whites call them niggers they take it as an insult cuz of the slavery but when a black man calls another black guy nigger it's all good cuz they are brothers n it's not disrespectful.

You know say na the same person rap the whole song right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2018
diggz:

King Pogba of course
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2018
diggz:

How old is he again? Any player apart from bakayoko n fabregas is fine by me right now walahi angry

He's 26.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2018
dopeJemi:

You know say na the same person rap the whole song right?

Yeah I know....I just use the video use explain. Na good song wey getting meaning sha....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2018
airmark:

He's 26.

We should get him ojare.... Him and rlc can be fighting for a spot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2018
diggz:

We should get him ojare.... Him and rlc can be fighting for a spot.

Yes o.

Where's your man soddik? Chinko dey talk for am here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaueFzf9KVo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2018
eph12:

King Pogba of course

If I slap you ehn.....you go speak in tongues angry mscheeeew....at least we Sabi wheelchair position unlike the barber to barberlord you call a footballer grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:46am On Jun 20, 2018
diggz:

If I slap you ehn.....you go speak in tongues angry mscheeeew....at least we Sabi wheelchair position unlike the barber to barberlord you call a footballer grin

Ekpa Digz you need to upgrade your thinking software
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:50am On Jun 20, 2018
Leyqute:

Ekpa Digz you need to upgrade your thinking software

Atole leyqute.... Why are you crying over your over rated player this morning?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2018
diggz:

So u prefer somebody who's position is on the wheel chair?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:55am On Jun 20, 2018
diggz:

Atole leyqute.... Why are you crying over your over rated player this morning?

Blaady shekpite. Mention a Chelsea midfielder who had a better season than Pogboom last season.

Wanka oshi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2018
eph12:

So u prefer somebody who's position is on the wheel chair?

Yes! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:00am On Jun 20, 2018
Leyqute:

Blaady shekpite. Mention a Chelsea midfielder who had a better season than Pogboom last season.

Wanka oshi

Olorigbeske elewon leyqute! Kante was better than him....even bakayoko used him to win FA cup.... Oya disappear from here angry

Atole leyqute legbegbe cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2018
diggz:

Olorigbeske olewon leyqute! Kante was better than him....even bakayoko used him to win FA cup.... Oya disappear from here angry

Atole leyqute legbegbe cheesy

Pangolo Kante? Didn't he play against Crystal Palace and the three relegated teams. And lost? Was the field too big for him to cover? cheesy

Ekpa Diggz shutup and face your Yuropa liggg grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:12am On Jun 20, 2018
Leyqute:

Wanka oshi

Define Better Season

Because Bakayoko won 1 FA Cup, and Pogba won FA

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:18am On Jun 20, 2018
Leyqute:

Pangolo Kante? Didn't he play against Crystal Palace and the three relegated teams. And lost? Was the field too big for him to cover? cheesy

Ekpa Diggz shutup and face your Yuropa liggg grin grin

Burr burr he also played against your world-class barber na and sodomised the cvnt! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:22am On Jun 20, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Define Better Season

Because Bakayoko won 1 FA Cup, and Pogba won FA

Average match stats for the season and contribution to team's success.

And put some gaddem respekt on the name.

It's a crime to mention Bakayoko and Pogboom in the same sentence. If no be say na NL we dey, you for chop 30 strokes of koboko for public. Who would you prefer in your team, Pogboom or Fake Djibril Cisse?

Nansense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2018
diggz:

Burr burr he also played against your world-class barber na and sodomised the cvnt! cheesy

Sodomize bawo. Ekpa digz you really need to upgrade your network and software. Too much shekpe cheesy

Omo shekpetewon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2018
Leyqute:

Sodomize bawo. Ekpa digz you really need to upgrade your network and software. Too much shekpe cheesy

Omo shekpetewon

Oya e fu won legbegbe..... leyqute!

Omo scummytewon tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:27am On Jun 20, 2018
Leyqute:

[s]Average match stats for the season and contribution to team's success.

And put some gaddem respekt on the name.

It's a crime to mention Bakayoko and Pogboom in the same sentence. If no be say na NL we dey, you for chop 30 strokes of koboko for public. Who would you prefer in your team, Pogboom or Fake Djibril Cisse?

Nansense[/s].

Last season
Bakayoko and the FA Cup Trophy

Pogba and the Wakanda D'or

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Last season

grin grin

My chest! Wakanda D'or? So after Gerrard collet Fall'on the Fl'or that year dem Don create another category for pogba.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2018
LooL. See as the guy be like poor Yahoo boy.

The look on his face be like person wey steal the FA cup. The nigga know say him no worth nor work for am. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 11:40am On Jun 20, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Last season

Last season

Theo Walcott 1 Community Shield
Mo Salah 0 trophy

According to your logic Theo Walcott>>>>>>>>>Salah last season performance wise

E b like say that wilderness don dey affect you small small

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2018
BlueRayDick:

grin grin

My chest! Wakanda D'or? So after Gerrard collet Fall'on the Fl'or that year dem Don create another category for pogba.

Pogba usually wins the Salon D'or as well, though it looks like Neymar make take that trophy this year.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2018
Leyqute:

Last season

Theo Walcott 1 Community Shield
Mo Salah 0 trophy

According to your logic Theo Walcott>>>>>>>>>Salah last season performance wise
E b like say that wilderness don dey affect you small small

Leyqute:

Wanka oshi

I'm struggling to find the bolded in your original post.

In any case that one no consign me.

Champions League Final > Community Shield.

So by my logic Salah had a better season than Walcott

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

I'm struggling to find the bolded in your original post.

In any case that one no consign me.

Champions League Final > Community Shield.

So by my logic Salah had a better season than Walcott

Laumdeuter is that you? What did you do to Nihilistjnr? His daddy is in the wilderness o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2018
Leyqute:

[s]Laumdeuter is that you? What did you do to Nihilistjnr? His daddy is in the wilderness o[/s]
Come back when Barber to Barber wins a Trophy over Bakayoko....till then

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Come back when Barber to Barber wins a Trophy over Bakayoko....till then

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilstjnr: 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2018
like play like play Arsenal have now made 3 signings.

Liverpool 2

Manure 2

City 2 or 3

and we still dey Jones.

na wa o. which levels na?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
Barber to barber. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5453) (5454) (5455) (5456) (5457) (5458) (5459) ... (19227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: A001 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.