Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5656) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10493590 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5653) (5654) (5655) (5656) (5657) (5658) (5659) ... (19139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2018
BlueAngel444:
Ah, if Sarri can improve him scoring with his feet, the way he jump started Higuain, no problem. I have two questions for you:

1. Is Morata training now with Sarri?
2. Is the 53m bid for Higuain and transfer negotiations rumored for tomorrow a bust?
I actually hope he accepts, and Juve do too. In fact, I'm hoping for a double swoop for him and Rugani, with David Luiz leaving. That will leave one more major signing, the midfielder in the Hamsik role, which would see Drinkwater leave so we'll have Kante, Jorginho, and the midfielder with Fab, Barkley and Bakayoko as backup. Although starting Barkley in that role won't be bad for me.
As for Morata training, I don't know.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2018
Unlimited22:

LOL Jorginho is that kind of metronome, but one that can actually defend. His average position at Napoli was almost as a third Centre Back at times, leaving Hysaj and Ghoulam to push up and join Insigne and Callejon in attack. Hamsik and Allan complemented this perfectly, Allan providing Steel and Hamsik being an extra attacking threat. Kante is our Allan. Emerson/Alonso na Ghoulam, Azpi na Hysaj, Hazard is better than Insigne, Willian/Pedro (more likely) hugging touchline as Callejon. We can manage Morata/Higuain as Mertens.
Now, who will play the Hamsik role in SarriBall?
A certain Serbian, his name is Sergei Savic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:47am On Jul 17, 2018
Unlimited22:

LOL Jorginho is that kind of metronome, but one that can actually defend. His average position at Napoli was almost as a third Centre Back at times, leaving Hysaj and Ghoulam to push up and join Insigne and Callejon in attack. Hamsik and Allan complemented this perfectly, Allan providing Steel and Hamsik being an extra attacking threat. Kante is our Allan. Emerson/Alonso na Ghoulam, Azpi na Hysaj, Hazard is better than Insigne, Willian/Pedro (more likely) hugging touchline as Callejon. We can manage Morata/Higuain as Mertens.
Now, who will play the Hamsik role in SarriBall?
That Hamsik's role is the big question, as for me I would give it to Barkley (RLC likely to be loaned out)

Hamsik is one of the best AM's, maybe Willian can play there and be successful the way D.Silva is at City, and likey the way Barca plan to use him

Alisson; Azpi, Chris, Rudiger, Alonso; Kante, Jorginho, Willian; Pedro, Morata, Hazard

1 or 2 changes like Sarri said.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2018
hensben:
So u A-faulty wise pass FIFA and its crew?? U be comedian football is not your thing. Lol
That's why they call you hensbrain. Were you sleeping at the 2014 World Cup when even Argentineans argued that Messi did not deserve the Golden ball? Individual awards are always controversial. Smart people know this that's why they focus on goals, assists and trophies .

hensben:
Football is not lawn tennis. It take a compact team to win trophies not individual if I Dey lie ask Messi for Argentina. But individual brilliance is solely a player’s performance which Hazard came out top ahead of those you mentioned. I need to connect you with I go save, leave football matters abeg.
So Belgium were not a compact team abi what are you even saying? Individual brilliance that only provided 1 assist from the LWF position in 270mins of football? Una no get shame.

Continue celebrating polling booth awards while real players are celebrating the trophy, very soon Griezmann and small boy Mbappe will be snatching Balon D'or from Hazard's nose and na time your clear go eye

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:50am On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=A40 post=69454553]Lmaooooo this is getting out of hand. Is it jealousy abi what do we call this kin of player hateration. What were Owen's stats at 19?

Mbappe at 19 is already better than Hazard [/quot
Owen at 19 destroyed 98 World Cup and was a balon dor winner at 22. Try harder

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:52am On Jul 17, 2018
BlueAngel444:
That Hamsik's role is the big question, as for me I would give it to Barkley (RLC likely to be loaned out)

Hamsik is one of the best AM's, maybe Willian can play there and be successful the way D.Silva is at City, and likey the way Barca plan to use him

Alisson; Azpi, Chris, Rudiger, Alonso; Kante, Jorginho, Willian; Pedro, Morata, Hazard

1 or 2 changes like Sarri said.
Good team, but I'd replace Alonso with Emerson and Christensen with Rugani. Nice setup there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:53am On Jul 17, 2018
hensben:
I prefer 30 years old Higuain to 26 years old morata. Morata is clumsy and chicken hearted so he can never get to anything in epl with Chelsea. At 34 cr7 still Dey ball so Higuain will be fine with us.
CR7 works hard, it's not a common trait (Ibro had it as well). We still have Michy for the future cheesy, lets hope Higuain doesnt do a Benzema on us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2018
A40:
Lmaooooo this is getting out of hand. Is it jealousy abi what do we call this kin of player hateration. What were Owen's stats at 19?

Mbappe at 19 is already better than Hazard
18 yr old Michael Owen was the best player on the world at the time, the best
teenager since Pele. Not only did he have the fastest feet in the world, his
dribbling was top-notch and his finishing was absolutely incredible. Such a
shame he wrecked his knees. Even Henry at 19 was better. mbappe is just a speed merchant
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2018
hensben:
I prefer 30 years old Higuain to 26 years old morata. Morata is clumsy and chicken hearted so he can never get to anything in epl with Chelsea. At 34 cr7 still Dey ball so Higuain will be fine with us.
Morata still has years ahead of him, and I think he can be improved. So can Batshuayi. Both are long term, Higuain na short term. Two seasons at most.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:56am On Jul 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

shame he wrecked his knees. Even Henry at 19 was better. mbappe is just a speed merchant
Truly, Owen and Ronaldo at 19 were phenomena. Mbappe is the best teenager in football now, but both Rooney and il Fenomeno were just a touch ahead.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:56am On Jul 17, 2018
A40:
That's why they call you hensbrain. Were you sleeping at the 2014 World Cup when even Argentineans argued that Messi did not deserve the Golden ball? Individual awards are always controversial. Smart people know this that's why they focus on goals, assists and trophies .

So Belgium were not a compact team abi what are you even saying? Individual brilliance that only provided 1 assist from the LWF position in 270mins of football? Una no get shame.

Continue celebrating polling booth awards while real players are celebrating the trophy, very soon Griezmann and small boy Mbappe will be snatching Balon D'or from Hazard's nose and na time your clear go eye
France were more compact as a team than Belgium. You and the argentine fan complaining that Messi did not deserve the golden ball are mad and jealous prick. You guys are not smarter than FIFA. You lots are inconsequential in this matter. #AnalysisFaulty.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2018
Unlimited22:

Morata still has years ahead of him, and I think he can be improved. So can Batshuayi. Both are long term, Higuain na short term. Two seasons at most.
Morata can never improve I know why I talk so, I don watch him play but Batman can. Three seasons for Higuain is not bad. As for me, Higuain is needed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2018
Unlimited22:

I actually hope he accepts, and Juve do too. In fact, I'm hoping for a double swoop for him and Rugani, with David Luiz leaving. That will leave one more major signing, the midfielder in the Hamsik role, which would see Drinkwater leave so we'll have Kante, Jorginho, and the midfielder with Fab, Barkley and Bakayoko as backup. Although starting Barkley in that role won't be bad for me.
As for Morata training, I don't know.
Whether it's Drinkwater or Fabregas leaving, I hope he gives Barkley a chance.

It's funny but Cahill should be the one leaving not Luiz but such is life.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2018
Unlimited22:

Truly, Owen and Ronaldo at 19 were phenomena. Mbappe is the best teenager in football now, but both Owen and il Fenomeno were just a touch ahead.
Exactly bro. Owen was incredible as a teenager even more than mbappe and I dare say Messi. shame he burnt out before 26. most players who depend on speed usually burn out early and have constant knee injury.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2018
hensben:
Morata can never improve I know why I talk so, I don watch him play but Batman can. Three seasons for Higuain is not bad. As for me, Higuain is needed.
I don't disagree with the fact that Higuain is needed, but Morata can improve.
BlueAngel444:
Whether it's Drinkwater or Fabregas leaving, I hope he gives Barkley a chance.

It's funny but Cahill should be the one leaving not Luiz but such is life.
Cahill na English man na. You want make them chase us comot epl? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

Exactly bro. Owen was incredible as a teenager even more than mbappe and I dare say Messi. shame he burnt out before 26. most players who depend on speed usually burn out early and have constant knee injury.
De Lima was never quite the same after his first serious injury.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2018
Unlimited22:
De Lima was never quite the same after his first serious injury.
same with Owen after his first hamstring.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2018
Unlimited22:

Good team, but I'd replace Alonso with Emerson and Christensen with Rugani. Nice setup there.
Heard Emerson is still recovering from injury. Is Rugani still coming? (with Ororo signing he might want to stay 1 more season especially with the recent updates and his agent's comment)

Andreas is as good as Rugani if not better, and as chemistry with Azpi and Rudiger already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2018
Unlimited22:

I don't disagree with the fact that Higuain is needed, but Morata can improve.
Cahill na English man na. You want make them chase us comot epl? grin
Morata is Spanish and chicken hearted. Epl too dugged for him, he is clumsy in front of goal. He easily get frustrated, feel oppressed and give up during physical battle with epl defenders. He can never improve.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2018
Melvyn11:
Lol
Lmaooo he destroyed France 98 with two paltry goals for a team that didn't get past the second round vs Mbappe an actual WC winner

Erin keke l'agbole Baba Suwe. Lmaooo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2018
A40:
Lmaooo he destroyed France 98 with two paltry goals for a team that didn't get past the second round vs Mbappe an actual WC winner

Erin keke l'agbole Baba Suwe. Lmaooo
How is this relevant to there performance or ability. Rami is a world cup winner and so what. Owen won best young player at 98 as well. France won the world cup not mbappe. Your have no point what so ever

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:22am On Jul 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

How is this relevant to there performance or ability. Rami is a world cup winner and so what. Owen won best young player at 98 as well. France won the world cup not mbappe. Your have no point what so ever
What kind of asinine example did you just drop? Rami who didn't kick a ball vs Mbappe? Are you hearing yourself at all?

Mbappe scored more goals and his team went further than Owen's thanks to his performances so it is you that has no point

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

Lol of course for those that think football starts and ends in the Premier League. Mbappe at age 17/18 was leading Monaco to CL semis and winning the league ahead of mighty PSG.

26 goals for an 18 year old is not beans mate

Henry?? Loooool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2018
A40:
What kind of asinine example did you just drop? Rami who didn't kick a ball vs Mbappe? Are you hearing yourself at all?

Mbappe scored more goals and his team went further than Owen's thanks to his performances so it is you that has no point
Owen had an amazing World Cup in 1998 same as mbappe had now. Not his fault that England didn't win it. Your claimed mbappe was the best teenager since r9 which is bullocks. Owen was miles better mbappe as a Teenager and was a ballon dor winner at 22 youngest after r9 . Hell Rooney at 18 was even better. A world cup medal doesn't make Giroud better than Suarez

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:29am On Jul 17, 2018
BlueAngel444:
Now I know that A40 means Analysis-Faulty

a complete disappointment to reasoning cry

hensben:
So u A-faulty wise pass FIFA and its crew?? U be comedian football is not your thing. Lol

hensben:
Yet Hazard won silver ball ahead of Griezman and the rest. U be comedian football is not your thing. Lol

Arsenal fans are happy he left their club with his stupidity. Ajakaja40, a40 is a disgrace. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:31am On Jul 17, 2018
A40:
[s]Oloshious w@nker! Hazard's mates like Pogba, Griezmann are dabbing with World cup trophy you're here celebrating instagram likes. Where is Hazard's second best player trophy? Odaaran ponbele[/s]

You quoted my post twice with venom, did you sleep well? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2018
A40:

Lol of course for those that think football starts and ends in the Premier League. Mbappe at age 17/18 was leading Monaco to CL semis and winning the league ahead of mighty PSG.

26 goals for an 18 year old is not beans mate

Henry?? Loooool
lead shit. Somebody that entered the Team in January when Monaco where already 1st, nice try. Owen at 18 scored 24 goals playing in an harder league not against Strasbourg and other bunch of farmers.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

Owen had an amazing World Cup in 1998 same as mbappe had now. Not his fault that England didn't win it. Your claimed mbappe was the best teenager since r9 which is bullocks. Owen was miles better mbappe as a Teenager and was a ballon dor winner at 22 youngest after r9 . Hell Rooney at 18 was even better. A world cup medal doesn't make Giroud better than Suarez
Mbappe scored double his goals and actually won the trophy so spare us your ebola punditry comparing Owen's one game wonder to Mbappe's all-round genius. Shameless wastemen like Giroud is why Mbappe didn't register an assist

People are already tipping Mbappe for Balon D'or contention in the nearest future and you're here spewing vomitus

Rooney ko Boonie ni. You friggin anglophiles with your overrated products who would never win jack

So in this instance who is Giroud and who is Suarez? Smh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diadem10: 10:46am On Jul 17, 2018
A40:
Mbappe to Lemar?? Hahaha mba mba mba! Fa fa fa foul!!

Mbappe is a Spetsnaz, a cold blooded killer! They are nothing alike. He's the best 19 year old the game has seen since O Fenomeno and from the first time I saw this dude in the UYL it was a matter of when he would blow not if

Besides if this World cup and the last Euros have not shown you possession is in ICU about to join its ancestors then I don't know what will

There is no style you want to play now, without decisive killers like Mbappe who can transition from one end of the pitch to the other in 5 seconds flat forget it you would just end up like Spain and Germany
Did you realise Mbappe had an average season at Psg, especially after Neymar who always took opposition's attention from other Psg's attackers got injured?
I repeat Mbappe can only operate in a counter attacking style.. In fact, comparing Lemar to him is even an insult to Lemar because Lemar has a better control on the ball than Mbappe who relied mostly on his pace.

Mbappe should thank his stars that he was the one who got to play the SS role for Monaco while Lemar got deployed on the left wing because the last time Lemar got to play similar SS for the France team, he got 2 goals and was the best on the pitch. Even though Lemar got deployed in the centre for Monaco last season, it was a depleted Monaco side and he had to play as an attacking midfielder for them because there wasn't Lemar on the wing to put in those gorgeous crosses.

I repeat I see no difference between Lemar and Mbappe style of play and who knows, Lemar may eventually be the better player because Lemar has better technique than Mbappe.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2018
Melvyn11:

lead shit. Somebody that entered the Team in January when Monaco where already 1st, nice try. Owen at 18 scored 24 goals playing in an harder league not against Strasbourg and other bunch of farmers.
I'm sure the likes of City, Dortmund and Juventus were also farmers. Come and tell us how many Champions League goals Michael Owen had scored at 19
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:49am On Jul 17, 2018
airmark:

You quoted my post twice with venom, did you sleep well? cheesy
Asinwin agbaya oshi. I dey gidigba ready to flog your fuke fuke brain as usual
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2018
A40:
Mbappe scored double his goals and actually won the trophy so spare us your ebola punditry comparing Owen's one game wonder to Mbappe's all-round genius. Shameless wastemen like Giroud is why Mbappe didn't register an assist

People are already tipping Mbappe for Balon D'or contention in the nearest future and you're here spewing vomitus

Rooney ko Boonie ni. You friggin anglophiles with your overrated products who would never win jack

So in this instance who is Giroud and who is Suarez? Smh
Bwhahahahhaha tipped for the future lol. Somebody already won balon dor at 22 and your are here spewing trash up and down SMH. Your logic is dumb I swear. Mbappe is a World Cup winner so he is better than Owen. What a stupid logic

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5653) (5654) (5655) (5656) (5657) (5658) (5659) ... (19139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), CentiLion(m), Kimbeast and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.