Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10495629 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5651) (5652) (5653) (5654) (5655) (5656) (5657) ... (19140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:47am On Jul 17, 2018
Denis Law won Ballon d'Or playing for United, United fans were humble and gracious.

Bobby Charlton won Ballon d'Or while playing for United, United fans remained humble and gracious. Even when he won the Golden Ball at the 1966 World Cup the United faithful took it in their stride.

George Best won Ballon d'Or while playing for United we remained serenely classy.

Alex Ferguson and Matt Busby were knighted due to their achievements with United we retained our poise.

Cristiano Ronaldo won Ballon d'Or while with United and we kept our cool.

But this enclave of shekpe drinkers, jelesinmi dropouts, and wannabe marabouts no go let person hear word again with their borrow-poseism.
Borrowing the world cup titles of countries, borrowing the achievements of other clubs because their ex-players were involved in some way.

Get back to us when a Chelsea player wins the Ballon d'Or, or a Chelsea player wins the best player at the world cup, or a Chelsea manager is knighted for football achievements.
O shekpites! Say no to borrow-poseism, say no to attache by force, repudiate every scrub attitude sayeth the Lord.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:21am On Jul 17, 2018
A40:
May you get sodomized with a 100 rusty blades just for typing my name with your leprous fingers. Pathetic oxygen thief

You need diclofenac, you are in pains. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 1:25am On Jul 17, 2018
this thread is too funny abeg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:08am On Jul 17, 2018
All these scummies sha. Who witnessed united fans' humility when Denis Law won Ballon d'Or in 1964? cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:01am On Jul 17, 2018
Shekpites will always shekp, so because nobody here witnessed Nigeria's independence in 1960 or Wall Street Crash of 1929 means it didn't happen?

Facts only: Law, Best, Charlton, Ronaldo won Ballon d'Or playing for United. Busby and Ferguson were knighted for achievements managing United. Charlton dominated and beasted a world cup winning best player while playing for United.

Shekpites stop borrowing and posing, stop doing attachee. We don't want no scrubs, stop forming slay king while posing with your friend's ride.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AmoryBlacq: 3:02am On Jul 17, 2018
My own FIFA XI!

4-3-3 formation

Courtois

Pavard Lovren Umtiti/Varane Hernandez

Kante

De Bruyne Modric

Griezmann

Mbappe Hazard

Perisic/Kane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:09am On Jul 17, 2018
airmark:
All these scummies sha. Who witnessed united fans' humility when Denis Law won Ballon d'Or in 1964? cheesy

Just see the way afrodoc2 decided to announce is original age? Because of cfc players who retired and went ahead to win significant trophies as coaches my able doctor decided to humble us all by declaring he is the actual methuselah of our time..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

sho mo age doctor ni? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:17am On Jul 17, 2018
diggz:

Just see the way afrodoc2 decided to announce is original age? Because of cfc players who retired and went ahead to win significant trophies as coaches my able doctor decided to humble us all by declaring he is the actual methuselah of our time..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

sho mo age doctor ni? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol. i sure say we be age mate but you dey use football age like Philip Osondu cheesy
Is it because it is a football thread? hehehe

For here you, me, FBS, Dayo, our honourable Edo banker, Funlord go likely dey among those wey senior pass. And that no be shame unless you are not successful in life and your younger brother dey feed you. lol
And that na why i no like to dey argue with this indomie generation people that need google and wikipedia if you mention Bruno Labbadia, Michel, Lentini or Signori.

Finally, SHO MO AGE MI NI. cheesy

P.S Diggz you dey too big for all these borrow pose sturvs, as a true member of the Rewane clan don't shekp like all these other shekpites.
Please eschew any spirit of attachee by force and scrubism.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:27am On Jul 17, 2018
afrodoc2:

Lol. i sure say we be age mate but you dey use football age like Philip Osondu cheesy
Is it because it is a football thread? hehehe

For here you, me, FBS, Dayo, our honourable Edo banker, Funlord go likely senior pass. And that no be shame unless you are not successful in life and your younger brother dey feed you. lol
And that na why i no like to dey argue with this indomie generation people that need google and wikipedia if you mention Bruno Labbadia, Michel, Lentini or Signori.

Finally, SHO MO AGE MI NI. cheesy

bwuahahaha…. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i sure say all of una senior me for that list aswear ..... dayo alone self na 40plus cheesy cheesy cheesy na only ibime and i fit be age mates most likely..... abi you want make I post original birth certificate for here like that your brother post gown? cheesy cheesy cheesy\

LOl...@ the indomie generation....

Omo time to retire from NL don reach walahi....... ta ba fe wo age wa last last... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:29am On Jul 17, 2018
afrodoc2:

Shekpites will always shekp, so because nobody here witnessed Nigeria's independence in 1960 or Wall Street Crash of 1929 means it didn't happen?

Facts only: Law, Best, Charlton, Ronaldo won Ballon d'Or playing for United. Busby and Ferguson were knighted for achievements managing United. Charlton dominated and beasted a world cup winning best player while playing for United.

Shekpites stop borrowing and posing, stop doing attachee. We don't want no scrubs, stop forming slay king while posing with your friend's ride.

But you don't have any ex player who won the ucl and world cup as a coach do you?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:48am On Jul 17, 2018
diggz:

But you don't have any ex player who won the ucl and world cup as a coach do you?

Why what an ex-player goes on to do with his life would concern me is what i don't get. I support Manchester United and its players, i have no affiliation whatsoever to those players personally.

Imagine claiming the promotion of championship teams to EPL, or the world cup victories of COUNTRIES for your club cos a couple of their players play for your club?
Which kind tenuous link una wan dey use attachee to success. Oya, Johan Cruyff who is the father of an ex-United player Jordi was named European player of the century....can you beat that? LOL
I am happy France won cos i support France, not cos of Pogba. France won the world cup, not Man Utd and not Chelsea.

People borrow pose like this when they have nothing of their own to pose with. Show us the Chelsea Ballon d'Or winners or even Golden Ball winners and then we can talk.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 4:01am On Jul 17, 2018
airmark:
You didn't witness ororo too?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:27am On Jul 17, 2018
airmark:

You need diclofenac, you are in pains. cheesy
You would still get sodomized by a 100 rusty blades. Agbaya pillow biter oshi

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:33am On Jul 17, 2018
afrodoc2:

Why what an ex-player goes on to do with his life would concern me is what i don't get. I support Manchester United and its players, i have no affiliation whatsoever to those players personally.

Imagine claiming the promotion of championship teams to EPL, or the world cup victories of COUNTRIES for your club cos a couple of their players play for your club?
Which kind tenuous link una wan dey use attachee to success. Oya, Johan Cruyff who is the father of an ex-United player Jordi was named European player of the century....can you beat that? LOL
I am happy France won cos i support France, not cos of Pogba. France won the world cup, not Man Utd and not Chelsea.

People borrow pose like this when they have nothing of their own to pose with. Show us the Chelsea Ballon d'Or winners or even Golden Ball winners and then we can talk.

Dockie why are you stressing? cheesy cheesy cheesy You do realize your accusations run both ways right? How come you failed to show up when your kids were bragging stuffs too ?

I dont think you are in a position to set the rules about what anyone chooses to brag about here.... not especially when you kept mute when it favoured you and your fellow scummies...

Anyways..if you have decided to deny us from borrowing our ex-player success as a succesful coach who won the world cup..... I hope you will at least allow us pose in peace with what di matteo did with cfc?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:41am On Jul 17, 2018
My own World Cup XI.

---------------Subasic----------

--Trippier---Umtiti----Varane---Pavard---

------------Modric-----Kante orKDB------

--------------Griezmann----------

-----Perisic---Mandzukic---Mbappe

Who born the team wey go wan challenge this squad? Unless them want to get killed

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 4:45am On Jul 17, 2018
diggz:

Dockie why are you stressing? cheesy cheesy cheesy You do realize your accusations run both ways right? How come you failed to show up when your kids were bragging stuffs too ?

I dont think you are in a position to set the rules about what anyone chooses to brag about here.... not especially when you kept mute when it favoured you and your fellow scummies...

Anyways..if you have decided to deny us from borrowing our ex-player success as a succesful coach who won the world cup..... I hope you will at least allow us pose in peace with what di matteo did with cfc?

Haba i am not setting rules nah, just voicing my opinion.

Di Matteo did well no doubt, but the main thing is that he did it FOR CHELSEA not as an ex-Chelsea player managing Poland or Argentina e.t.c.
What he did was special for CFC and well worth celebrating, so kudos to him and all Chelsea fans (including even the incorrigible shekpites) for that. But all that Deschamps talk na eleran talk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:47am On Jul 17, 2018
afrodoc2:

Haba i am not setting rules nah, just voicing my opinion.

Di Matteo did well no doubt, but the main thing is that he did it FOR CHELSEA not as an ex-Chelsea player managing Poland or Argentina e.t.c.
What he did was special for CFC and well worth celebrating, so kudos to him and all Chelsea fans (including even the incorrigible shekpites) for that. But all that Deschamps talk na eleran talk.

Bwuahahahhaa…. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy why you dey take shots at your own scummy na?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:03am On Jul 17, 2018
diadem10:

Or another Lemar. Tbh, I see no difference between Mbappe and Lemar. Both need a particular style (counter attacking) to play. They can't operate in a possession style of football except if deployed as a forward.

Btw, France employed Monaco's tactic in their run to Ligue 1 title win to tee.

Pogba was 'Fabinho' whose job was all about pinging long ball to Mbappe in acres of space on the right and also helped to recover balls from which he could quickly launch counter attacks to Mbappe on the right. Fabinho's job was the same, launching ball to Lemar on the left for Monaco.

Kante was 'Bakayoko', the bulldozer in the midfield stretching to the side wing to support the team defensively.

Matuidi was 'Bernando' dropping deep from his withdrawn left wing role to support the midfield and link up with Griezmann through the middle (left footed Bernando was on a withdrawn right wing dropping deep to support the midfield and link up with Mbappe through the centre for Monaco whereas right footed Matuidi was on the left wing for France).

Griezmann was 'Mbappe' playing off Giroud as well as linking up with Giroud and Mbappe (Mbappe in the centre for Monaco interplayed with Falcao and Lema).

Giroud was 'Falcao' leading the attack and holding up the play for every long ball dropped in.

Mbappe was 'Lemar' pushed up on the right wing waiting for the long balls from Pogba whereafter he would drop in crosses into the box or interplay with Griezmann (left footed Lemar was on the left for Monaco whereas right footed Mbappe was deployed on the right for France, from which is easier to chip in crosses with his right foot, similar to how Lemar constantly chipped in crosses with his left foot from the left side for Monaco).

Below was basically how they lined up (according to their roles, not position though):

France (Monaco)
The Back Five;

Kante (Bakayo) - Pogba (Fabinho);

Mbappe (Lemar) - Griez (Mbappe)- Matuidi (Bernando);
Giroud (Falcao).

Obviously, France still needed a helping hand from the ref though.

Mbappe to Lemar?? Hahaha mba mba mba! Fa fa fa foul!!

Mbappe is a Spetsnaz, a cold blooded killer! They are nothing alike. He's the best 19 year old the game has seen since O Fenomeno and from the first time I saw this dude in the UYL it was a matter of when he would blow not if

Besides if this World cup and the last Euros have not shown you possession is in ICU about to join its ancestors then I don't know what will

There is no style you want to play now, without decisive killers like Mbappe who can transition from one end of the pitch to the other in 5 seconds flat forget it you would just end up like Spain and Germany

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:14am On Jul 17, 2018
airmark:

Raumdeuter, who didn't know what counted for an assist, until i educated him today, is as ignorant as his mad dog, a40.

Fifa technical study group picked Hazard as the second best player in the tournament. Those who know football technicalities, know the importance of a player like Hazard in a team.
Oloshious w@nker! Hazard's mates like Pogba, Griezmann are dabbing with World cup trophy you're here celebrating instagram likes. Where is Hazard's second best player trophy? Odaaran ponbele

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 17, 2018
why not just stick with Morata, I think he can play SarriBall, he can play good football. We just need him to start eating good akpu instead of buying wasteful Higuain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:53am On Jul 17, 2018
A40:
What is this one even saying? Can a player shine for all 7 matches? Can you win a tournament without goals?

Please if you aren't satisfied with my answer why not free me
who told u that a player cannot shine 4 all seven matches?
Hazard, check.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 7:19am On Jul 17, 2018
afrodoc2:
Denis Law won Ballon d'Or playing for United, United fans were humble and gracious.

Bobby Charlton won Ballon d'Or while playing for United, United fans remained humble and gracious. Even when he won the Golden Ball at the 1966 World Cup the United faithful took it in their stride.

George Best won Ballon d'Or while playing for United we remained serenely classy.

Alex Ferguson and Matt Busby were knighted due to their achievements with United we retained our poise.

Cristiano Ronaldo won Ballon d'Or while with United and we kept our cool.

But this enclave of shekpe drinkers, jelesinmi dropouts, and wannabe marabouts no go let person hear word again with their borrow-poseism.
Borrowing the world cup titles of countries, borrowing the achievements of other clubs because their ex-players were involved in some way.

Get back to us when a Chelsea player wins the Ballon d'Or, or a Chelsea player wins the best player at the world cup, or a Chelsea manager is knighted for football achievements.
O shekpites! Say no to borrow-poseism, say no to attache by force, repudiate every scrub attitude sayeth the Lord.
cc Ibime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:52am On Jul 17, 2018
N’Golo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bousquet

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:53am On Jul 17, 2018
neezar:

cc Ibime

We talking of coaches, una don switch am to players

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:00am On Jul 17, 2018
But Kante vs Busquet should no longer be an argument.
Busquet is yestesday’s man and has been found out post-Xavi. In a non-possession team he is as useful as a waterproof teabag.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 8:03am On Jul 17, 2018
Ibime:

We talking of coaches, una don switch am to players
Which of ur player don win ballon d or
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:18am On Jul 17, 2018
neezar:

Which of ur player don win ballon d or

Imagine

Make we leave wetin d players win while playing for the club and go dey chase wetin dem win as coaches for their countries and OTHER CLUBS, dey chase wetin their wives, concubines and oloshos also win.
Classic Shekpe logic at its comedic best. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:18am On Jul 17, 2018
afrodoc2:
Busquet is yestesday’s man and has been found out post-Xavi. In a non-possession team he is as useful as a waterproof teabag.
Some people here who claim to know it all in football won't agree. Sure, Busquets is a great passer, a metronome, a ball keeper, but if placed in a team where he'd actually have to WIN the ball, he becomes useless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2018
afrodoc2:
Thank you Dokita.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:19am On Jul 17, 2018
Pogba just Dey famz Kante everywhere. Na normal to famz your superior sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:23am On Jul 17, 2018
Unlimited22:

Some people here who claim to know it all in football won't agree. Sure, Busquets is a great passer, a metronome, a ball keeper, but if placed in a team where he'd actually have to WIN the ball, he becomes useless.
And winning is suppose to be his primary duty. Bousquet it’s like Valdez na carry along. Nothing special in doing short passes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by neezar: 8:26am On Jul 17, 2018
afrodoc2:

Imagine

Make we leave wetin d players win while playing for the club and go dey chase wetin dem win as coaches for their countries and OTHER CLUBS, dey chase wetin their wives, concubines and oloshos also win.
Classic Shekpe logic at its comedic best. grin
Lmao

Giggs is better than all their legends

How many of them can manage a national team side

How many of them can own a club like the class of 92

(1) (2) (3) ... (5651) (5652) (5653) (5654) (5655) (5656) (5657) ... (19140) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sulele04(m), Griffon(m), Segedinho(m), forgiveness, drisham(m), SCOOPERJEF(m), wman(m), Ballzproblem2 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.