Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10542779 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:14am On Jul 26, 2012
Lamps finally got his goal! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:14am On Jul 26, 2012
Mikel Hazard Piazon in.

Ramires Lukaku Ramires out
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:19am On Jul 26, 2012
Lukaku is still on the pitch,no?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:21am On Jul 26, 2012
FBS: Lukaku is still on the pitch,no?

I got that wrong.
It was Essien out and Meireles in.
Not Lukaku and Piazon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:25am On Jul 26, 2012
Has Malouda made one single correct decision?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:26am On Jul 26, 2012
2-2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KayDee4: 3:26am On Jul 26, 2012
Good goal Pontius; 2 -2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:29am On Jul 26, 2012
nateevs: Has Malouda made one single correct decision?
NONE!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:30am On Jul 26, 2012
Ivan sleeps off again. Not impressed at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 26, 2012
nateevs: Has Malouda made one single correct decision?

His Version aint in Use again. . .Dude is Jxt an Outdated Stuff - 20th Century Wing Play stil Runs down his system! undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KayDee4: 3:45am On Jul 26, 2012
Goal : Eddie Johnson - 3-2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:45am On Jul 26, 2012
Ooops!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:47am On Jul 26, 2012
they did it again. very disappointing. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:47am On Jul 26, 2012
Good nite peops!
Nice work out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:47am On Jul 26, 2012
MLS all stars beat Chelsea 3-2
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:49am On Jul 26, 2012
later folks. I should have slept. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:51am On Jul 26, 2012
i should have slept really ,bet i wouldn't watch Ac milan match but will watch brigton albion match ..
@Nateevs
Ramirez is a fighter..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:33am On Jul 26, 2012
dyabman: i should have slept really ,bet i wouldn't watch Ac milan match but will watch brigton albion match ..
@Nateevs
Ramirez is a fighter..

Ramires is garbage. Dude did not complete one single pass in the final third even though he used his pace to get into interesting spots. What's the use of his pace - even on the right where a lot have said he should be played - when in the end, it never results in a meaningful pass?

It's pre-season still but last night showed glimpses of why Ivanovic is not the right back people claim to see.
Ivanovic is a CB by trade and his sense of positioning creates a lot of space on the flanks for a winger willing to hug the line.

Third match running and Marin is looking the part. Dude who looked a squad buy is making decisions easy for RDM in my opinion; made very easy by the continuation of rubbish we get from the wing play of Malouda and Ramires. I am hoping Marin can make a very useful impact in the season proper.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mykali(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2012
one good thing i noticed about Marin is he likes to take his scoring chances...and his passing game is fantastic too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 11:00am On Jul 26, 2012
Defensively we've been poor this pre season. . 2 more games and we need to stop leaking in cheap goals before the season starts.

Our new 3rd kit looks like a dodge ball outfit lol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2012
Horrible kit. Really very horrible.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2012
@ nateevs

Any truth in the rumours that Chelski paid a whopping £6m in agents' fees for Hazard?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2012
debosky: @ nateevs

Any truth in the rumours that Chelski paid a whopping £6m in agents' fees for Hazard?

is not a rumour and the one that signed the cheque did not see it as whooping. what you call whooping in arsenal is ordinary in chelsea. arsenal is the last resort to the owners unlike chelsea which is a pet company to the owner.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2012
debosky: @ nateevs

1025:

is not a rumour and the one that signed the cheque did not see it as whooping. what you call whooping in arsenal is ordinary in chelsea. arsenal is the last resort to the owners unlike chelsea which is a pet company to the owner.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dobosky has finally met his match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2012
1025:

Every single time I hear responses like this from a supposed Chelsea fan, it just does my head in.
It only just shows how much understanding they have about what is going on around them.

It's not our money, it's his money attitude! Gosh, it's becoming embarrassing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2012
Anyone watching Oscar? Brazil 3 up and the intelligence this boy has is beyond belief for a 20 year-old.
The assists for the first and second goals show composure of a seasoned professional. Top player.
I want to see more of him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2012
nateevs: Anyone watching Oscar? Brazil 3 up and the intelligence this boy has is beyond belief for a 20 year-old.
The assists for the first and second goals show composure of a seasoned professional. Top player.
I want to see more of him.

Meaning lampard will not be here next season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisical(m): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2012
The boy is class
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2012
@Nateevs
Ramirez is so weak to make a complete pass ,
Ramirez is garbage , and he played a one two ball to Piazon which a million Marin won't do at that point.

what Mikel didn't do for chelsea with is most completed pass in 6yrs now , Ramirez made it happen with pure hard work ,i don't need to go in details because you know.

Nateevs once again Ramirez is a fighter .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2012
nateevs:

Every single time I hear responses like this from a supposed Chelsea fan, it just does my head in.
It only just shows how much understanding they have about what is going on around them.

It's not our money, it's his money attitude! Gosh, it's becoming embarrassing.

who cares what you feel when u read what i write? do u think i am here to pls u or say what u want to hear? are u wiser than the owner of chelsea? if u know the club that is behaving the way u like, join them. those in chelsea are happy and that is why they are here. if u are not happy here pls search for happiness elsewhere.

you are more chelsea than the club owner yet u can post this sh*it below'

@Nateevs
Ramirez is garbage , and he played a one two ball to Piazon which a million Marin won't do at that point.

apart from you, which other chelsea fan can ever even in dream call ramires garbage? that garbage can take care of your lineage in everything. that garbage has more name than anyone your lineage can produce. ramires for ur notice destroyed barcelona home and away. if u have issues with ur life, you home and sort it out and stop bringing ur frustrations to this forum.
when i post here, i post what i like not what u like and not what anyone likes so live with it.
if arsenal fans are happy with their club and manur fans are happy with their club, how can u not be happy with chelsea and their players who are current european champion or are there things we don't know?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2012
dyabman: @Nateevs

what Mikel didn't do for chelsea with is most completed pass in 6yrs now , Ramirez made it happen with pure hard work ,i don't need to go in details because you know.

Nateevs once again Ramirez is a fighter .

You pick out one moment in 60 minutes to justify a players inclusion.
You ignore all the times were a better effort from him could've resulted in a goal.

Even Hilario/Turnbull could have made a one-two with Marin.
If I tell you Malouda is garbage, you will agree with me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 27, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.