Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10545200 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:50am On Jul 29, 2012
dayokanu:

Premature? for a striker who scored 5 league goals in a season?

Nevertheless, still very much premature.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 1:54am On Jul 29, 2012
dayokanu:

Premature? for a striker who scored 5 league goals in a season?

It was actually 6 goals. But you are right though. Someone definitely needs to get the blame....haha. Mikel??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2012
Mikel na Chelsea disaster.
you are a human disaster.

Pataki: So many problems with Chelsea. I cannot see them going anywhere this coming season.Nevertheless Eden Hazard was a good good buy. But he is quite predictable with the ball. Chelsea does not have any aggressive striker yet. Such a shame. Good night. Good to see Chelsea do most of the play, and AC Milan showing what makes the game count the most.

last season, did u give chelsea any chance? when things like u begin to judge a team by pre-season, is easy to know the kind of sense u have. before the crime was that barca, arsenal and every other team dominating possession while chelsea scores now u are saying chelsea is dominating possession while ac milian showed what makes the game count. go and sleep, we are chelsea and we know how to treat ppl's f-ck ups.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2012
We played our strongest side last night yet lost to a Milan side playing without Ibrahimovic, Silva, Kaka, Robinho, Seadorf, Abiate etc.
The line up last night is our line up for the season opener. Something has to be done urgently.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisical(m): 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2012
^Ibrahimovic,Silva,kaka,Seedorf hehehe.We also played without Drogba,Ballack,Makelele etc

On the real though,cant complain one bit.,.i dont give a hoot about preseason. Players fitness matters most,,when the season starts,the stakes will be higher and,as we know them to do,they will deliver
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2012
Andre Uweh: We played our strongest side last night yet lost to a Milan side playing without Ibrahimovic, Silva, Kaka, Robinho, Seadorf, Abiate etc.
The line up last night is our line up for the season opener. Something has to be done urgently.

How many yrs ago Kaka don leave Milan? We can also say Chelsea played without Dessailly, Robben and shevchenko

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sensisosu: 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2012
our line up for next season should be

CECH
IVANOVIC TERRY LUIZ/CAHIL A.COLE
MIKEL LAMPARD
OSCAR/RAMIREZ MATA/HAZARD MARIN/KEVIN DE BRUYNE
TORRES/STURIDGE/LUKAKU
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2012
chelseabmw:

Lolxxxxxxxx.........Till when I discovered u were a chelsea fan I couldn't just help but to read all your post.it feels good to be champions

All Good cool cool

nateevs: It's always good to have to centre halves that can find a good pass.
Luiz and Terry really can.

Ever since we sold Ricardo Carvalho we haven’t looked quite as solid at the back, with John Terry unable to form such an understanding it seemed with either Alex or Branislav Ivanovic. Now though, we are in the incredibly enviable position of having 3 world class centre halves, with which one to leave out looking like it’s going to be a real conundrum for Di Matteo and his staff.

I think everyone’s accepting and happy about the fact that a lot of rotation is going to happen. I read a suggestion the other day though that seemed quite backwards to me. This person had written that he’d like to see David Luiz play against the smaller teams so he can get forward against them while Gary Cahill should play against the bigger teams as he offers solidarity – I didn’t agree with this at all.

Gary Cahill has absolutely incredible positional sense and this is what his game is based around – getting in position to make a block or an interception, he never has been a very active or particularly fantastic tackler, I think he actually made fewer tackles than any other premier league defender last season. One thing he is remarkable at though is winning off-sides. Before he left, Bolton had the best off-side trap in the division and when he arrived at Chelsea, ours improved significantly – definitely not a coincidence. This obviously makes him, to me, more suitable to defend against the smaller teams who will look to hurt us on the counter attack, rather than the bigger teams who are going to look to dominate possession.

David Luiz on the other hand is a very physical defender. Whereas Cahill is more of a reader of the game, Luiz is a reactor to the game and his reactions in my opinion are incredibly good and fast improving. Compared to Cahill, I think his tackling, man-marking and defensive headering are all superior, which makes him more suited to start against the bigger teams, especially those with prolific centre forwards.

I’ve suggested this before in the past and been shot down for it, so I’m interested to see some people’s opinions. How do you think Cahill and Luiz should be rotated, if at all? Who would be better suited to start against the bigger and the smaller teams?
undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 7:05pm On Jul 30, 2012
dayokanu:

How many yrs ago Kaka don leave Milan? We can also say Chelsea played without Dessailly, Robben and shevchenko
Pato I meant.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2012
@El guapo
Cahill any time any day , Luiz is too playful
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2012
dyabman: @El guapo
Cahill any time any day , Luiz is too playful

All for RDM to Decide. . .Seems there's a surprise package for El Nino at Monaco! http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2012/07/31/3277058/atletico-madrid-want-to-honour-torres-with-award-at-uefa cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 1025: 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
Andre Uweh: We played our strongest side last night yet lost to a Milan side playing without Ibrahimovic, Silva, Kaka, Robinho, Seadorf, Abiate etc.

zola no play for chelsea in that game. true or false?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2012
^^^ grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2012
are these guys back from U.S.A ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2012
make i find trouble

So Drogba leaves and moves to China. A few weeks later China clean up in the Olympic diving medals. Coincidence?
Figures why they had to get the dude cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2012
dyabman: are these guys back from U.S.A ?

Yup! That was On Tuesday Via Delta Airline cool cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
1025:

zola no play for chelsea in that game. true or false?
The same Zola who left before Roman's takeover.Did Zola play under J. Mourinho?. No.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:27am On Aug 02, 2012
what time are they playing on saturday ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:28am On Aug 02, 2012
dyabman: what time are they playing on saturday ?
2.30pm (UK time)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2012
De Bruyne off to Werder Bremen. . .on loan. . .

I will be dumbfounded if by next year this guy is not a part of the team cos there will be no point. . . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2012
angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2012
4llerbuntu: make i find trouble

So Drogba leaves and moves to China. A few weeks later China clean up in the Olympic diving medals. Coincidence?
Figures why they had to get the dude cheesy cheesy

Na you tell joke, na only you dey laugh!
Only jah knows for how long you hit F5 looking for a response.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2012
nateevs:

Na you tell joke, na only you dey laugh!
Only jah knows for how long you hit F5 looking for a response.

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2012
Folks hope u're aware of the latest Update frm EPL with regards to U-21?

The Lads've got their own league now and its all in their hands to impress and make way towards First team. . .Here's what Dailymail has got bout it http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2183247/Barclays-Premier-League-Under-21-competition-confirmed.html?ITO=1490 cool cool

Cole wants 200k a Week Lest he's Off to Paris. . .What the heck has gone wrong with that 31Yr Old?
angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2012
Didier Drogba has just scored his first goal for Shanghai Shenhua. #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2012
Paris Saint Germain manager Carlo Ancelotti has moved to quash reports linking the Ligue 1 club with a swoop for Chelsea left back Ashley Cole.

• Cole seeking £200k contract

Cole's current contract at Chelsea expires next summer, leading to conjecture that the 31-year-old's future could lie away from Stamford Bridge.

ESPN understands the England international is keen to remain with the Blues, although his wage demands of around £200,000 have seen PSG and Real Madrid linked.

But Ancelotti, who worked with Cole during his time in charge of Chelsea, has insisted PSG are no longer in the market for recruits, following a summer of big spending that has seen the likes of Zlatan Ibrahimovic arrive.

"The transfer window is over for us," Ancelotti told Abola. "The club did a good job. All the news from England [about Cole] are just rumours."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
An extremely uncreative midfield of Meireles, Essien and Lampard.
Only flair player in the team is Hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2012
We gt the new 3rd kit.. . . ewwww
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2012
nice dribble cech lool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
Hazard is very likely to be one of the most fouled players in the PL.
It's another way of creating a lot of chances at goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2012
any online link to watch this match pls?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), drisham(m), USAfall2024, Neimarjr, GuestReader88 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.