Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10535182 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (19169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 20, 2014
SIRcumalot:
Am onto Jose
I won't be surprised if Costa is "Miraculously" fit for the Utd Match,well we ready for am.

grin Chaiii.. Beat West Brom 1st na.. Then think about Us..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 20, 2014
Dhellake:
Like Frankie Like Oscar

Hehehe

Apply caution bruh before you get accused of comparing god Lampard to a ninny like Oscar cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 20, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Hehehe

Apply caution bruh before you get accused of comparing god Lampard to a ninny like Oscar cheesy

But Oscar is improving every week.. With his goal and assist in the weekend, and the way he gels with Fabregas and Hazard, U may think he might 1 day gets to the status of Lampard..

Dont forget he is just 23..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2014
Bimfo:

grin Chaiii.. Beat West Brom 1st na.. Then think about Us..
I haven't forgotten west brom
Just letting the world know that if Costa is suddenly fit something most Utd fans don't want I won't be surprised.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 20, 2014
Bimfo:

But Oscar is improving every week.. With his goal and assist in the weekend, and the way he gels with Fabregas and Hazard, U may think he might 1 day gets to the status of Lampard..

Dont forget he is just 23..

Bimfo I don dey warn you, Ibime no go like all this things wey una dey yarn, I don dey warn una.

E-fight for Monday morning no gel at all na cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2014
Mscheeeew!!! Abeg!

Oscar is improving in what? Did someone lend him vision overnight?

Its just the usual Oscar, playing in a hot streak, later he will blow cold.

Is he controlling any match? No. Nothing has changed fundamentally about his game. Just the same run, run. Fab4 is the one controlling game.

He will never be HALF THE PLAYER Lampard was. For reference, see that Lampard is the best central midfielder at City this season even at age 36 with assists and goals every 30 mins. Even in retirement, he's still outshining Oscar!

And to think some bright spark at Chelsea thought it best for Lampard to defend behind Oscar the last 2 seasons. All the assists and goals you are seeing at City shows how foolish that was. Lampard had even better offensive output than Oscar from a defensive position.

Oscar become as great as Lampard? Lampard was competing for Ballon D'or with Ronaldinho at one stage, voted 2nd best player in the world in 2005. Oscar will never even make the shortlist in his career.

These niggas must be crazy!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 20, 2014
''Oscar did fantastic against Arsenal and again (at Palace).

He's not a No10 that plays with the ball on his feet; he is a number 10 that looks back, looks to the side, analyses the game and sees where the team need him to move to get the ball and where the team needs him to move to create balances.

For example, in the first half when they (Palace) had James McArthur playing man-to-man with Fabregas, I was so happy with that.

Fabregas was taking McArthur from the central area and Oscar was dropping back to play. Oscar and Matic controlled the game completely for us.

Oscar, at this moment, is a number 10. He had an evolution - a mental, tactical evolution that allows him, in my opinion to be a fantastic player.''

- Jose Mourinho

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2014
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ cheesy

AirborneLacer:

Bimfo I don dey warn you , Ibime no go like all this things wey una dey yarn, I don dey warn una.

E-fight for Monday morning no gel at all na cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2014
AirborneLacer:

He's not a No10 that plays with the ball on his feet

That's the crux of the matter. The ninja lacks vision and cannot dominate possession.

He is not good with ball to feet. How many no10's in the history of football could you say this about?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 10:45am On Oct 20, 2014
Oscar is just 23, he can't be the new Lampard but he will become a Super Oscar, different kind of player entirely, he only needs to be more consistent, he works more for the than just building up numbers (goals and assists) No 23year old plays the way Oscar does, only Isco comes close

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 20, 2014
Months ago, when Ibime and I were hot on this issue, I remember telling him that Oscar isn't a CM but he's more like an AM who's ready to work his socks off for the team, an AM who shouldn't be compared with CMs like Kroos, Modric et al - players who possesses great vision and who can dictate the way the game is played.

I remember telling him that this lad is talented, just that, unlike many midfielders out there, he had a different side to his game but Ibime kept making the mistake of discrediting the boy.

Well, I'm glad this kid is finding his feet again, I'm glad he's scoring for fun again, I'm glad he's evolving into a fantastic team player, I'm glad he's got the media, manager and fans talking, I'm glad he's now dorning Lampard's Number 8 Jersey - must be a rich coincidence cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2014
AirborneLacer:
''Oscar did fantastic against Arsenal and again (at Palace).

He's not a No10 that plays with the ball on his feet; he is a number 10 that looks back, looks to the side, analyses the game and sees where the team need him to move to get the ball and where the team needs him to move to create balances.

For example, in the first half when they (Palace) had James McArthur playing man-to-man with Fabregas, I was so happy with that.

Fabregas was taking McArthur from the central area and Oscar was dropping back to play. Oscar and Matic controlled the game completely for us.

Oscar, at this moment, is not a number 10. He had an evolution - a mental, tactical evolution that allows him, in my opinion to be a fantastic player.''

- Jose Mourinho

Guapo, dont come here and give Us what goal.com says.. Go to our official website and see what Mourinho actually said..

Goal is shyte!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2014
Mourinho actually said Oscar is a No10 who plays the ball at his feet..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2014
Lampard is a Legend, No doubt! but Oscar can also be a Legend.. He still has 10 more years to play at the top level..

Mourinho says this, Ibime says that.. Okay.. Lets assume U are right about.Oscar, Y is mourinho still always playing Oscar as a No10?? Y cant Mourinho just play Fab as No10 and Mikel as No4..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2014
i think this dude is overhyped...you know the way english media overhype players and all..... he doesnt release the ball on time..always dribbling unnecessary ...pulling flashy stunts that aint required....
watching a chelsea's match with chelsea fans.....and when he dribbles...they be like-- yee yee..hazard bla bla...yet his scoring rate is low..assists...
he's a good player no doubt ...but overhyped....
i d' pick santi carzorla and pedro rodriguez and aguero over him..anyday...anytime

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2014
Bimfo:

Guapo, dont come here and give Us what goal.com says.. Go to our official website and see what Mourinho actually said..

Goal is shyte!

It was supposed to be ''Oscar is a Number 10'' and not ''Oscar is not a Number 10''. Certainly a mistake.

This has got nothing to do with Goal.com though, I don't read the craps they put up there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:25am On Oct 20, 2014
Bimfo:
Lampard is a Legend, No doubt! but Oscar can also be a Legend.. He still has 10 more years to play at the top level..

Mourinho says this, Ibime says that.. Okay.. Lets assume U are right about.Oscar, Y is mourinho still always playing Oscar as a No10?? Y cant Mourinho just play Fab as No10 and Mikel as No4..

Cos Mikel is a crap no4.

Besides, where was Oscar against City?

Oscar has not been holding the no10 position by any means. Any big game, you won't see him on pitch, you will see Willian or Ramires instead. We've played 11 games this season and he's only played 7 of em, of which few were from the bench. . . . while Fab4 has played all of em.

That should tell you who is important. Take Fab4 out the team and put Ramires in, you'll see how awful Oscar is at dominating a game.

This is the first decent run (two games) that Oscar has had in a year.

And some peeps are ranting. SMH.

Is that the standard of a Chelsea player? Hazard has played 2 years solid at a high level and still gets criticised, Oscar turns up once every 3 months and niggas start ranting. They are mates BTW and only £7m difference in price yet niggas treat Oscar with kid gloves whilst expecting perfection from Hazard.

Oscar is CRAP! When Toni Kroos and Schweingsteiger and co come to play, you better pray he is not the one responsible for your possession game. They will murder him like Germany-Brazil.

Fab4 is trippling his output from the no4 position. Now imagine Fab4 was the no10. So what standard are we expecting from Oscar? Rubbish!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 11:37am On Oct 20, 2014
AirborneLacer: It was supposed to be ''Oscar is a Number 10'' and not ''Oscar is not a Number 10''. Certainly a mistake.

This has got nothing to do with Goal.com though, I don't read the craps they put up there.

But Ibime picked on your misquote that "He's not a No10 that plays with the ball on his feet" "as the crux of the matter", whereas Mourinho said "He's a No10 that plays with the ball on his feet".

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2014
He's not a no10 that plays with the ball to his feet regardless of which version is correct.

Show me one stat that places Oscar as a possession controller. None! That ninja don't make 80 passes a game, he doesn't touch the ball 100 times in a game. He is not a no10 that plays with the ball to his feet. Simples.

When Schweinsteiger, Gotze, Kroos and co were playing with the ball to feet, that dude was busy chasing shadows.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
I think there's some sort of misconception that whoever plays in the hole must be the playmaker.

To me, Oscar is especially similar to Lampard...in that he links play between attack and midfield without necessarily being the creative focal point of the game...Has Lampard ever dominated a game the way Fabregas does?

While Lampard has solid assist numbers, his primary talent was to score goals...I dont think any Chelsea fan has ever looked to Lampard to dominate the midfield.

Oscar is doing pretty much the same as Lampard at the moment, though perhaps not as good as the legend, and without the luxury of the being the chief set-piece taker.

It's funny how Ibime is denigrating Oscar for doing exactly what Lampard was known for...Constantly running around and popping up to score goals.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nihilist:
I think there's some sort of misconception that whoever plays in the hole must be the playmaker.

To me, Oscar is especially similar to Lampard...in that he links play between attack and midfield without necessarily being the creative focal point of the game...Has Lampard ever dominated a game the way Fabregas does?

While Lampard has solid assist numbers, his primary talent was to score goals...I dont think any Chelsea fan has ever looked to Lampard to dominate the midfield.

Oscar is doing pretty much the same as Lampard at the moment, though perhaps not as good as the legend, and without the luxury of the being the chief set-piece taker.

It's funny how Ibime is denigrating Oscar for doing exactly what Lampard was known for...Constantly running around and popping up to score goals.

This is your chief misunderstanding of footie.

Go and check Lampards Opta stats in his prime.

Lampard was a 70 passes a game nigga.

Oscar is a 50 passes a game nigga even on his best form.

Lampard or Fab4 in the AM position are comfortable receiving the ball in their own half. Oscar is a counterattacker, not a ball to feet nigga.

David Silva is a 78 passes a game nigga. Fab4 when he played no10 at Arsenal is an 80 passes a game nigga. Willian is a 70 passes a game nigga in the no10 position.

And no, Oscar ain't doing a third of what Lamps was doing in terms of pure output. Oscar is not doing anything close to what Lampard was known for.

Lampard was the most km-per-game runner for 6 straight seasons, Lampard can play in a low-block cos he's comfortable in his own half. Oscar is not, he's only comfortable with space to run into.

Case in point - JM would never start Oscar in a match where he's parking the bus. Did Oscar play the last two games against City? No! Liverpool? No! Atletico? No! Oscar cannot play football in his own half - which is a grievous sin for no10s. I cannot stand any no10 who isn't comfortable in his own half.

Defensively. . . and I mean pressing in formation (not run-run last minute tackles), Oscar does not understand what it takes to transition from a no10 to a no8 when the opposition has the ball.

Please do not compare Oscar to Lampard, lest you expose a flaw in your understanding of the requirements of a midfielder.

Even now, Oscar ain't doing what Lampard is doing at City.

My vision for Chelsea does not include Oscar. Is there anyone on planet earth that would compare Oscar to Fab4 in the no10 position?

Now imagine a ninja like Toni Kroos or Rakitic or even Axel Witsel playing no4 while Fab4 moves up to no10. Who would compare both midfields? Oscar is just a placeholder until we get someone that will allow Fab4 to move up. There is little future against the best teams with Oscar as no10. What good is a no10 that you NEVER USE in the big games?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:
i think this dude is overhyped...you know the way english media overhype players and all..... he doesnt release the ball on time..always dribbling unnecessary ...pulling flashy stunts that aint required....
watching a chelsea's match with chelsea fans.....and when he dribbles...they be like-- yee yee..hazard bla bla...yet his scoring rate is low..assists...
i d' pick santi carzorla and pedro rodriguez and aguero over him..anyday...anytime
You can also pick Valencia, Wright Phillips, Ahmed Musa, Kalou, Ashley Young and Walcott over him, Its none of anybody's business TBH, so you keep your BS opinions to yourself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ibime:

This is your chief misunderstanding of footie.

Go and check Lampards Opta stats in his prime.

Lampard was a 70 passes a game nigga.

Oscar is a 50 passes a game nigga even on his best form.

Lampard or Fab4 in the AM position are comfortable receiving the ball in their own half. Oscar is a counterattacker, not a ball to feet nigga.

David Silva is a 78 passes a game nigga. Fab4 when he played no10 at Arsenal is an 80 passes a game nigga. Willian is a 70 passes a game nigga in the no10 position.

Case in point - JM would never start Oscar in a match where he's parking the bus. Did Oscar play the last two games against City? No! Liverpool? No! Atletico? No! Oscar cannot play football in his own half - which is a grievous sin for no10s. I cannot stand any no10 who isn't comfortable in his own half.

Defensively. . . and I mean pressing in formation (not run-run last minute tackles), Oscar does not understand what it takes to transition from a no10 to a no8 when the opposition has the ball.

Please do not compare Oscar to Lampard, lest you expose a flaw in your understanding of the requirements of a midfielder.

Even now, Oscar ain't doing what Lampard is doing at City.

My vision for Chelsea does not include Oscar. Is there anyone on planet earth that would compare Oscar to Fab4 in the no10 position!

Now imagine a ninja like Toni Kroos or Rakitic or even Axel Witsel playing no4 while Fab4 moves up to no10. Who would compare both midfields? Oscar is just a placeholder until we get someone that will allow Fab4 to move up. There is little future against the best teams with Oscar as no10. What good is a no10 that you NEVER USE in the big games?

There's quite a few things wrong with these statements.

Shey na Volume of pass we wan chop? Imagine Ibime listing Willian up there. Willian that is one the least effective of CFC's attacking midfielders.

Like I said, What Fabregas does now, I don't think Lampard has ever done in his life. But that's not a bad thing. Lampard's game was run around, shoot, take set pieces. You too have admitted that "Lampard was the most km-per-game runner for 6 straight seasons". So why you dey vex when Oscar does the same?

If your argument is that Oscar is not as good as Lampard, then you may have a point. But NOBODY here said that Oscar was as good as Lampard anyway.

All that has been said is that Oscar's game is very similar to Lampard's, and that at 23 he has enough talent and time to also become a Chelsea legend.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
Dhellake:
You cn also pick Valencia, Wright Phillips, Ahmed Musa, Kalou, Ashley Young and Walcott over him, Its none of anybody's business TBH, so you keep your BS opinions to yourself

are you saying he's better than Santi carzola?

hazard is top player... but he's over hyped..and the English media is well known for over hyping players..mediocre or not...
if a new lad performs well in a match probably a new west ham player....and he scores maybe 2 goals and made and assist....next thing you ll see..is the English media hypes ...bla bla

I noticed when mourinho took over Chelsea...hazard reduced his show offs...same thing with CR7 when José was in charge of real......

watch santi carzorla play...ambidextrous....quick feet...good vision....set piece taker...dribbler... goal supplier despite his diminutive stature ...

.he should be the one getting the hypes that hazard is getting

.same thing with Oscar...I don't even know what that one plays...over hyped material......
rafinha alcantara is by far better than him....go watch rafinhas clips on YouTube... and compare..

I even prefer this new man city lad-- iheanachor ...his touch control ...awareness on the ball ...short passes...and long range beats Oscar's.......
a midfielder needs to be free..flexible...think of his feet..... Oscar doesn't have that......he prolly has a rich pops behind him....pushing his career....abeg you guys should have kept Marco Marin .......
.Oscar is just a straight stick..no body balance.
mumu dribbles...he doesn't even have the football stature...he doesn't look physically fit.....but its because of the English media's hype ..we are hearing of him....
if pogba came to premiership ..Chelsea for e.g..he ll be receiving more accolades...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
Nihilist:

Shey na Volume of pass we wan chop? Imagine Ibime listing Willian up there. Willian that is one the least effective of CFC's attacking midfielders.

The proof is in the pudding. . . . .Willian starts EVERY big match for Chelsea. . . .Oscar starts NONE. How effective is a nigga you can't trust?

Nihilist:
You too have admitted that "Lampard was the most km-per-game runner for 6 straight seasons". So why you dey vex when Oscar does the same?

Show me one OPTA stats with Oscar in the top-10 distance covered. I talk with facts, you're talking dem-say dem-say. I can show you 6 lists with Lampard as no1.

Nihilist:

Like I said, What Fabregas does now, I don't think Lampard has ever done in his life. But that's not a bad thing. Lampard's game was run around, shoot, take set pieces.

I've stated openly in 2009 that Fab4 is better than Lampard, but this statement is wayyyy wrong and absolute rubbish. Don't be mad because Torres was making his midfielders look silly whilst Costa is turning all passes to gold. There is no pass, long or short that Fab4 has given that Lampard didn't use to feed regularly to Drogba. Infact, Lampard does those long passes better than Fab4.

You can't fork with Lampard's assist-making. Fabregas only dominates him in possession volume. Get back to me when Oscar is able to play the passes in the video below from 09/10 season. Blasphemy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld9xXJEuBZM

And if you think am joking about Oscar being a possession letdown, see below. . . .

Oscar cannot make 40 passes a game, then compare to Fab4 with double his output (and whose average is brought down by his Spain and Barca stats where he was often played from the bench or out of position).

Oscar ain't got the answer like Kanye West. . . . this Guapo nigga need to stop screaming everytime Oscar shows himself once every 3 months. We've got better thing to discuss than an inconsistent ninja who plays football 3 or 4 times a season than comparing him to Legends who were there week in, week out for 50 games a season.

This nigga Oscar should be getting the same press as Salomon Kalou - two ninjas who've got about the same level of contribution - one good game every 3 months. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

are you saying he's better than Santi carzola?

hazard is top player... but he's over hyped..and the English media is well known for over hyping players..mediocre or not...
if a new lad performs well in a match probably a new west ham player....and he scores maybe 2 goals and made and assist....next thing you ll see..is the English media hypes ...bla bla

I noticed when mourinho took over Chelsea...hazard reduced his show offs...same thing with CR7 when José was in charge of real......

watch santi carzorla play...ambidextrous....quick feet...good vision....set piece taker...dribbler... goal supplier despite his diminutive stature ...

.he should be the one getting the hypes that hazard is getting

.same thing with Oscar...I don't even know what that one plays...over hyped material......
rafinha alcantara is by far better than him....go watch rafinhas clips on YouTube... and compare..

I even prefer this new man city lad-- iheanachor ...his torch control ...awareness on the ball ...short passes...and long range beats Oscar's.......
a midfielder needs to be free..flexible...think of his feet..... Oscar doesn't have that......he prolly has a rich pops behind him....pushing his career....abeg you guys should have kept Marco Marin .......
.Oscar is just a straight stick..no body balance.
mumu dribbles...he doesn't even have the football stature...he doesn't look physically fit.....but its because of the English media's hype ..we are hearing of him....
if pogba came to premiership ..Chelsea for e.g..he ll be receiving more accolades...
Every player is a God on YouTube, whats English media's business with Hazard, he's not English so why would they be hyping him?? Carzola ko, Locarzi ni, if Carzola is so good, he would be playing for a top club, not jumping from one average team to the other, What's my business with Rafinha??Rafinha that is not as good as Lewis Baker or Boga, Check Boga on YouTube and you'll know that we haven't seen the best football dribbles yet, Pogba should come to EPL first not serie A where he is a fast player playing in a slow league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
Dhellake:
Every player is a God on YouTube, whats English media's business with Hazard, he's not English so why would they be hyping him?? Carzola ko, Locarzi ni, if Carzola is so good, he would be playing for a top club, not jumping from one average team to the other, What's my business with Rafinha??Rafinha that is not as good as Lewis Baker or Boga, Check Boga on YouTube and you'll know that we haven't seen the best football dribbles yet, Pogba should come to EPL first not serie A where he is a fast player playing in a slow league

I can't believe you just said the Serie A is a slow poke league...that's a joke right?
I swear if hazard tries to dribble in Seria a...he will be an injury player...the way they will break his legs ehhh..
Serie A has the best defenders....and is one of the most vigorous and vicious leagues to play in....chicken hearted players don't thread the Italian league....
especially not females like Oscar....if Oscar was in juventus...you think pogba will be benched for him? ...Oscar can't even play a match without gassing out ..his work rate on and off the ball is over zero point five...

that's my i still prefer my Pedro Rodriguez...even when the team is losing....you will see the zeal in him...the work rate...the tackles..trying to fight back....the reverse is the case for Oscar..who is very flat footed(bad trait of a midfielder)

as for carzola..
is arsenal not a top team? why did you say from one average team to other.....Arsenal is even richer than Chelsea......
carzola is better than hazard to me and many honest football lovers .....his work rate on and off the ball....his flexibility...ability to play either with the left or right...he's Xavi's heir in the Spanish team......
only thing hazard edges him is body balance and strength.....
and no one is touching Rafinha. Alcantara when it comes to bossing the midfield.
especially not that bloke you mentioned.....

When I said go watch rafinhas clips on YouTube.. I didn't mean to go see his dribbles.....I meant his ball control......first touch control(which every midfielder must master/ and his passes....he's not a natural dribbler ..he uses wit and touch control and feinting to outsmart defenders....the way David Silva does....
he either beats his man or he's fouled....but you ll never collect the ball from Rafinha....

you should send Oscar and hazard for a 6 months course here at La-Masia...
we will teach Oscar how to play ball....and we ll teach the latter when to release passes

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
and hazard doesn't have to be English fore he's hyped...
the English media is known for their hyping...same thing with most english people generally...they make a small issue look so big...so formal with everything...

remember the Swansea issue ..hazard kicking ball boy..... I just finished watching the match after Chelsea's poor display...browsed the net and I was seeing was hazard this..hazard that..like it was some big issue..am sure hazard was loving all the attention he WaS getting..the ball boy too..who had tweeted before the match that hr was gonna do something like that......you know what Ashley Cole mother said?...--why all these talks bout this dumb little sshit...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ibime don switch story from Oscar to Fabregas....

So you sef dey do this Kain coogaresque bait and switch.

Na wa o...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
nitlad:

But Ibime picked on your misquote that "He's not a No10 that plays with the ball on his feet" "as the crux of the matter", whereas Mourinho said "He's a No10 that plays with the ball on his feet".

That has been Ibime's issue with Oscar since time immemorial. I'm not surprised he picked on the misquote.

If he knows Oscar much better than the man that manages him week in week out, then let his claim stand cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
Try to make an argument for a player Ibime detests, and he'd label you a footie neophyte.

Now that Jose is running to the media to confess how improved a player Oscar has become, I'm expecting Mr-Perfecto-Ibime to accuse him of being new to football grin cheesy

No be me even bring up the Oscar issue sef. Dhellake bin show us picture where Oscar dey strike same pose with Lampard, Ibime begin rant!

I quoted Jose's comment on Oscar's performances and evolution, Ibime still dey rant.

Bimfo and Nihilist pointed out that Oscar in the long run could become Lampard's replacement - a prophecy I bin see last year, Ibime still dey rant.

Shey na me bribe all these great minds ni? Abi I hack their NL handles? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
Darkrebel:

Are we complaining? or who is this mofo that has just being released from 'Aro'?

(1) (2) (3) ... (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) ... (19169) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, Realtord43, nateevs(m), omotola90(m), ixyi(m), sunnychibs(m), TradingGod, mcdreeezy, SimpleGuy001 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.