Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (631) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10533535 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (19167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
It is the same spirit you used to place Oscar above Bayern Munich midfielders. . . . until Bayern midfielders caught him and disgraced him in front of his own fans at the World Cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ibime:
It is the same spirit you used to place Oscar above Bayern Munich midfielders. . . . until Bayern midfielders caught him and disgraced him in front of his own fans at the World Cup.

That was a collective disgrace. grin not just an individual disgrace.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
Tval:

That was a collective disgrace. grin not just an individual disgrace.

They would disgrace Oscar wherever they catch him, with either Brazil or Chelsea. . . although don't expect that to happen soon cos Jose would not trust Oscar against Bayern as usual.

Schweinsteiger, Kroos and Thiago step into the ring in the red corner with 100 passes per game. . . and in the blue corner. . . heeeeeeere's Oscar!! . . . sure to dominate the game with his 30 passes. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ibime come straight with your claims, you don pass all these goal post shifting.

It's no longer 'comparisons', it's now 'dropped' abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
raumdeuter:

The comparison is like sleep and death

I posted this on a thread 2 weeks ago

DO you want me to murder Hazard?

Ok this is It.

Ok in 2012/2013 season ONLY when Gotze was still in DORTMUND, He played 11 CL games has 2 goals and 8 assists in the Champions league

In Hazards entire career combined Lille and Chelsea he has played he has played 23 CL games he has 2 goals and 6 assists

Even though Hazard is 18months older than Gotze, Gotze achieved more in one CL season than in Hazards entire CL career till date

CASE CLOSED

Dayo we have heard these from you over and over again. Tell something we don't know yet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
Abeg una cut Oscar some slack o. When he's in form, he's very good!

Torres2 I see you o cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
They keep shouting 26, I just dey laugh cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
Oscar should hit the gym and build strength . .. he is like. a short one in Brazil's matches and Chelsea...I wonder what people in a player that's slower than a pregnant snail ...

Willian is better ..marko Marin is better... Oscar sucks...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
AirborneLacer:
Ibime come straight with your claims, you don pass all these goal post shifting.

It's no longer 'comparisons', it's now 'dropped' abi?

Aint in the bizness of quoting old posts nigga.

Both you, Nateevs and I were here 2 years ago when you placed Oscar above Lampard, then called for Lampard to be dropped for Mikel and Ramires.

I challenged you immediately on it, then you started telling me why Oscar is better.

You even felt so strongly about Oscar, you placed him in Bayern Munich combined 11 - which makes him one of the very best midfielders in the world - as all Bayern Munich midfielders are.

After 2 years of disappointing, you are now trying to shift goalposts and claim some fake credit by saying "you foresaw him as a future replacement for Lampard".

Nah ninja, the real truth is you could not tell a good midfielder (despite what Mr Jose Santos taught you grin), you got dazzled by a few touches and dribbles and you gaffed. You did not understand the function of a midfielder, and you looked at Oscar, Mikel and Ramires (none of whom were performing their core functions) and you blamed Lampard for their ineptitude, and requested he be dropped.

BTW, if Oscar is better than Bayern midfielders, then he is already better than Lampard. Make your mind up fella!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ibime:

They would disgrace Oscar wherever they catch him, with either Brazil or Chelsea. . . although don't expect that to happen soon cos Jose would not trust Oscar against Bayern as usual.

Schweinsteiger, Kroos and Thiago step into the ring in the red corner with 100 passes per game. . . and in the blue corner. . . heeeeeeere's Oscar!! . . . sure to dominate the game with his 30 passes. grin

I trust Mourinho when the tough games are here, He knows who to trust. He wouldnt field all those Indomie players

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
If I catch ManU on Sunday.. Chaiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!! You will pity them! I mean U!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
Manure fans want kill Mata o!

Chelsea faithful should come and congratulate JM for getting rid of that wasteman despite severe opposition from the baying hordes of uninformed Chelsea fans and wankers in the press like Jamie Redknapp and Ruud Gullit.

Y'all wouldn't know the bàlls it took to get rid of şuch a favourite and twice player of the year. Compare to Manure managers who keep kowtowing to Rooney cos they lack the bàlls to make the tough decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
West Bromwich isn't an easy place to go for anybody.

One of our own potential banana skins
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cuteypooch(m): 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
raumdeuter:

I trust Mourinho when the tough games are here, He knows who to trust. He wouldnt field all those Indomie players

Mourinho doesn't play Oscar in big games? Your facts. Pls.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cuteypooch(m): 11:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ibime:

While I agree these players you mentioned, are more experienced than Oscar. Your assessment of Oscar, leaves much to be desired. It's clear you know nothing of him. The link below should enlighten you.

http://chelseaindex.com/2014/10/17/three-levels-of-oscar/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by cuteypooch(m): 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
Plus...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
raumdeuter:

[size=17pt]Reus to Hazard is like comparing A Rolls Royce to a Nissan Maxima[/size]
be thou Holy shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dawhizkid1(m): 12:11am On Oct 21, 2014
If Oscar ever had a 30 passes per 90mins game, it'll be one of those Chelsea Park the bus/Counter strategy game, and you can't really blame the player for that.

Chelsea started playing real expansive football this season. I dare Ibime to show me a game where Oscar had only 30 passes this season.

I'm not a football scholar but I'm pretty certain that in a 4-2-3-1 (the formation Chelsea employs most times), the number 6 and 8 are responsible for controlling the game, recycling/dominating possession. Oscar is a number 10. He is not Modric or Schweinsteiger or Kroos, those are 6/8 players and even at that Oscar has shown that he can dominate possession as well on his day as he did against Villa, Sporting and Palace. He had 90+ successful passes and 100+ touches against Palace, he just needs a little more consistency.

I'm not a big fan of comparing Oscar to Lampard, cos frankly, Frank is a different type of beast, but Oscar is not half as bad a Ibime tries to paint.

Plus, for all you guys that run to squawka to dig up stats to support your Mr A is better than Mr B arguments. I've got 8 words for Y'all;

IF STATS ARE USEFUL, SCOUTS WOULD BE OBSOLETE.

Selah!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 12:19am On Oct 21, 2014
Oscar is indomie weight but he tackles better than those with Eba weight, win more duels than the Eba weights, Hits the ball harder than they do, what was our result against Bayern with all the Eba weights, against Athletico?? Most of this Eba weights are plain useless, where were they against Arsenal when Oscar was blocking shots, intercepting passes, winning tackles, he might not be what you feel he should be but describing him like one useless player is just rubbish to me, can someone point at willians contribution to Chelsea's game than running around and scoring once in 10 goals? Same as Ramires and Schurrle But Oscar is the only player that gets all shots

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 21, 2014
cuteypooch:
Plus...

Oscar na player,??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 1:12am On Oct 21, 2014
A certain Phil Dowd will ref the game at Old Trafford

*edited*

just noticed the error i made
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 1:15am On Oct 21, 2014
Noah13:
A certain Phil Dowd will coach the game at Old Trafford
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhesteenhy(m): 5:45am On Oct 21, 2014
Noah13:
A certain Phil Dowd will coach the game at Old Trafford
Even if manure legends Howard Webb and Mark Clattenburg should ref, The blues will still carry the day #we'rethatgood
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 6:29am On Oct 21, 2014
Dhesteenhy:

Even if manure legends Howard Webb and Mark Clattenburg should ref, The blues will still carry the day #we'rethatgood

Until NaNa United ends their bonanza *which is their problem in the back*
we have to go there a kpake our own free 3 points
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:25am On Oct 21, 2014
Maribor abi wetin dem dey call them?

Lets walk them over and OUT!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 7:26am On Oct 21, 2014
Not a fan of Oscar but he does run for the team and willing to do whatever Jose wants on the pitch for the good of the team. Any manager will always value that. EOS.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 21, 2014
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NIGHT.. I HAVE A FEELING, THAT DROGBA WILL SCORE..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:56am On Oct 21, 2014
dawhizkid1:
If Oscar ever had a 30 passes per 90mins game, it'll be one of those Chelsea Park the bus/Counter strategy game, and you can't really blame the player for that.

Chelsea started playing real expansive football this season. I dare Ibime to show me a game where Oscar had only 30 passes this season.

I'm not a football scholar but I'm pretty certain that in a 4-2-3-1 (the formation Chelsea employs most times), the number 6 and 8 are responsible for controlling the game, recycling/dominating possession. Oscar is a number 10. He is not Modric or Schweinsteiger or Kroos, those are 6/8 players and even at that Oscar has shown that he can dominate possession as well on his day as he did against Villa, Sporting and Palace. He had 90+ successful passes and 100+ touches against Palace, he just needs a little more consistency.

I'm not a big fan of comparing Oscar to Lampard, cos frankly, Frank is a different type of beast, but Oscar is not half as bad a Ibime tries to paint.

Plus, for all you guys that run to squawka to dig up stats to support your Mr A is better than Mr B arguments. I've got 8 words for Y'all;

IF STATS ARE USEFUL, SCOUTS WOULD BE OBSOLETE.

Selah!

Check the previous page. His stats since joining Chelsea is 36 passes a game - FACT!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2014
We had 751 passes with 89% accuracy against palace, thats a premier league record if am not mistaken.
Fabregas with the most pass, 123.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 21, 2014
Ibime:

Aint in the bizness of quoting old posts nigga.

Both you, Nateevs and I were here 2 years ago when you placed Oscar above Lampard, then called for Lampard to be dropped for Mikel and Ramires.

I challenged you immediately on it, then you started telling me why Oscar is better.

You even felt so strongly about Oscar, you placed him in Bayern Munich combined 11 - which makes him one of the very best midfielders in the world - as all Bayern Munich midfielders are.

After 2 years of disappointing, you are now trying to shift goalposts and claim some fake credit by saying "you foresaw him as a future replacement for Lampard".

Nah ninja, the real truth is you could not tell a good midfielder (despite what Mr Jose Santos taught you grin), you got dazzled by a few touches and dribbles and you gaffed. You did not understand the function of a midfielder, and you looked at Oscar, Mikel and Ramires (none of whom were performing their core functions) and you blamed Lampard for their ineptitude, and requested he be dropped.

BTW, if Oscar is better than Bayern midfielders, then he is already better than Lampard. Make your mind up fella!

Bruh you're making a hell of mistakes, the likes which have not been seen since the Mexican Indians sold manhattan to George Washington for an Indecent photo of Betsy Ross.

If you aint in the business of quoting old posts, I'd then advice you to get off the business of bringing up old claims you aint sure of.

Guapo comparing Lamps to Mikel and Ramires?

SMH! Iranu should be considered a synonym for Ibime.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2014
Ibime:
Manure fans want kill Mata o!

Chelsea faithful should come and congratulate JM for getting rid of that wasteman despite severe opposition from the baying hordes of uninformed Chelsea fans and wankers in the press like Jamie Redknapp and Ruud Gullit.

Y'all wouldn't know the bàlls it took to get rid of şuch a favourite and twice player of the year. Compare to Manure managers who keep kowtowing to Rooney cos they lack the bàlls to make the tough decisions.

Rooney is definitely a team player.

If he should be jettisoned at United, it should be for the astronomical wage he's commanding not for his performances.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Bruh you're making a hell of mistakes, the likes which have not been seen since the Mexican Indians sold manhattan to George Washington for an Indecent photo of Betsy Ross.
This can't be true.

(1) (2) (3) ... (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) ... (19167) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), FergieRaww(m), Agadinaagwuofe and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.