Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10447321 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (19122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 6:37am On Nov 23, 2014
How can you call a league competitive when their top 3 is always constant.

La liga can't be called competitive until Elche snaps a champions league spot at some point in the league.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 6:41am On Nov 23, 2014
Next Stop - Sunderland.

The much awaited game.

But before then, we have got to secure our place in the last 16 of the CL with a win over Schalke in mid-week.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2014
barackohandso:

Who is the current champion of la liga?

Thanks bro... wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 7:40am On Nov 23, 2014
Noah13:

La liga can't be called competitive until Elche snaps a champions league spot at some point in the league.

I guess EPL can't be classified competitive until Sunderland qualifies 4 UCL! Really? undecided

In the past 10 years, Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea n Man City all won the EPL just like Real Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona n Atletico Madrid won La Liga in the last 10 years... tongue

What more? undecided

Una no dey tire ni? angry see yeye match wey una so called top teams play last night, na match bi dat? tongue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 7:47am On Nov 23, 2014
incredibleone:
haha,shaqiri z actually better, nd gotze too...gotze has been found out to be super overrated,on par with salah....gotze better pray schrulle doesn't get to fit,so as nt to die on d german bench like he did in d world cup......

Good response.

I don't understand why hazard should be belittle like that comparing him to Gotze, shaqiri and d likes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2014
coded01:

I guess EPL can't be classified competitive until Sunderland qualifies 4 UCL! Really? undecided

In the past 10 years, Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea n Man City all won the EPL just like Real Madrid, Valencia, Barcelona n Atletico Madrid won La Liga in the last 10 years... tongue

What more? undecided

Una no dey tire ni? >:[b]( see yeye match wey una so called top teams play last night, na match bi da[/b]t? tongue grin

You mean Assnal V Manure? Those are mid table teams.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philfearon(m): 7:48am On Nov 23, 2014
Noah13:

I guess EPL is competitive cuz Burnley or Swansea or Stoke City qualifies for Champions league too right?
Apart from Tottenham and Man city,which other team has made it to the Champions league in EPL in the last 10yrs?
Villarreal,Valencia,Sevilla,Real Sociedad and Athletic Bilbao have all qualified to the champions League..Add Barcelona,Real Madrid and Athletico Madrid,that's Eight teams as opposed to 6teams from England...Now that's competition bro!!!
Have a good day!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 7:49am On Nov 23, 2014
mikeywise:

You mean Assnal V Manure? Those are mid table teams.

Wicked... grin grin grin

Those ones dey use relegation play... shocked grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 7:52am On Nov 23, 2014
philfearon:

I guess EPL is competitive cuz Burnley or Swansea or Stoke City qualifies for Champions league too right?
Apart from Tottenham and Man city,which other team has made it to the Champions league in EPL in the last 10yrs?
Villarreal,Valencia,Sevilla,Real Sociedad and Athletic Bilbao have all qualified to the champions League.. Add Barcelona,Real Madrid and Athletico Madrid,that's Eight(cool teams as opposed to 6teams from England...Now that's competition bro!!!
Have a good day!!

The list plenty pass dat 1 sef... shocked

I purposely no wan reach dat side cos this thread no go fit contain am... angry grin

No mind am, always arguing abt so called best league, see as common CSK moscow dey school EPL defending champions 4 etihad... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 7:56am On Nov 23, 2014
raumdeuter:

Gotze is definitely better than Hazard and if he is to be in Bayern he would permanently be on the bench.

Hazard is just at par with Shaqiri

Extract of his exploits with Lille

In his first full season as a starter, he won the National Union of Professional Footballers (UNFP) Young Player of the Year award becoming the first non-French player to win the award. In the 2009–10 season, Hazard captured the award again becoming the first player to win the award twice. He was also named to the league's Team of the Year.

In the 2010–11 season, he was a part of the Lille team that won the league and cup double and, as a result of his performances, was named the UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Year becoming the youngest player to win the award. Hazard was also given the Bravo Award by Italian magazine Guerin Sportivo for his performances during the 2010–11 season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 8:32am On Nov 23, 2014
philfearon:

Villarreal,Valencia,Sevilla,Real Sociedad and Athletic Bilbao have all qualified to the champions League..Add Barcelona,Real Madrid and Athletico Madrid,that's Eight teams as opposed to 6teams from England...Now that's competition bro!!!
Have a good day!!
Mr man, try to understand a post before quoting it. Why dafuq are you mentioning qualifying for the CL? Was that my point? Read and understand the post, before you spill this kinda sh+t next time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philfearon(m): 8:39am On Nov 23, 2014
Noah13:
Mr man, try to understand a post before quoting it. Why dafuq are you mentioning qualifying for the CL? Was that my point? Read and understand the post, before your spill this kinda sh+t next time.
Maybe next time,you try and understand your own post before you post it.....
Resorting to Insult does not make you wise,it shows how frustrated and ignorant and misguided you are.....
Wasn't your post I quoted about Competitiveness?
People self!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philfearon(m): 8:42am On Nov 23, 2014
coded01:

The list plenty pass dat 1 sef... shocked

I purposely no wan reach dat side cos this thread no go fit contain am... angry grin

No mind am, always arguing abt so called best league, see as common CSK moscow dey school EPL defending champions 4 etihad... grin
It is no wonder people refer to them as touts in Nigeria...Always arguing like harebrained fellas!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 8:44am On Nov 23, 2014
philfearon:

It is no wonder people refer to them as touts in Nigeria...Always arguing like harebrained fellas!!!

I tire oh... grin

See as bykebyke dey peep no wan talk... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2014
coded01:

I tire oh... grin

See as bykebyke dey peep no wan talk... grin
I no get Chelsea fans strength this kind Morning grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 9:05am On Nov 23, 2014
bykebyke:

I no get Chelsea fans strength this kind Morning grin

Smh... grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 9:41am On Nov 23, 2014
barackohandso:

Who is the current champion of la liga?
Is that all? Just that? We all know that La Liga is mainly a two-horse race between Real Madrid and Barcelona. Only last season have Athletico Madrid began to be seen as real title contenders,thereby making La Liga to look like a three-horse race. Even at that,La Liga is still a two-horse race and the eventual winner could be easily predicted even before two-third of the season have been played. So what are you saying?undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:23am On Nov 23, 2014
philfearon:

is that all? you guys have been calling us touts since an unknown year, come up with something new. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 11:24am On Nov 23, 2014
philfearon:

Maybe next time,you try and understand your own post before you post it.....
Resorting to Insult does not make you wise,it shows how frustrated and ignorant and misguided you are.....
Wasn't your post I quoted about Competitiveness?
People self!!
Can you point out the insult? undecided
Since to understand the post so well, explain how Elche being in the CL position at some point in the league realate to your recalling of teams that qualified for the CL in the last 10 yrs?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
Danhumprey:
Is that all? Just that? We all know that La Liga is mainly a two-horse race between Real Madrid and Barcelona. Only last season have Athletico Madrid began to be seen as real title contenders,thereby making La Liga to look like a three-horse race. Even at that,La Liga is still a two-horse race and the eventual winner could be easily predicted even before two-third of the season have been played. So what are you saying?undecided

Even you know this is lame

People's view about la liga has always been the two horse race and then atleti won it last season and even got to the UCL final (beating your team in the semis) and all you can say is la liga is still a two horse race. Come on!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by barackohandso(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
philfearon:

Have a good day!!

Honestly I don't believe people still see la liga as a two horse race

See chelsea curently running away with the EPL (thanks to last season's la liga best striker) and nobody's saying anything. If same were happening in la liga, they'll say it's because it's la liga

The excuse is dry now

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Gaming Lords here
I need info on this FM stuff y'all b talking about

BTW Noah13
Where for the warri u dey?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philfearon(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
barackohandso:

Honestly I don't believe people still see la liga as a two horse race

See chelsea curently running away with the EPL (thanks to last season's la liga best striker) and nobody's saying anything. If same were happening in la liga, they'll say it's because it's la liga

The excuse is dry now
Has always been dry.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philfearon(m): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
Noah13:
Can you point out the insult? undecided
Since to understand the post so well, explain how Elche being in the CL position at some point in the league realate to your recalling of teams that qualified for the CL in the last 10 yrs?
You have comprehension problem bro......
The below is your post:

How can you call a league competitive when
their top 3 is always constant.
La liga can't be called competitive until Elche
snaps a champions league spot at some point
in the league.
Is this not the statement of someone who lacks Basis for his claim?
How about QPR qualifying for Champions league? Upon all the competitiveness, Stoke City,Everton,Etc have still not qualified for a UCL; it has been the same teams all the time....
Even when they play in Europa league,they are easily eliminated....One would have thought with the competitiveness,they will be reaching at least Semi-finals and finals every season...But then,the reverse is the case.... Can you refute this?
Competitiveness my foot!! EPL IS JUST THE MOST OVERHYPED LEAGUE IN THE WORLD.
....Competitiveness comes with money and Good club structure...That's why Chelsea and Man City are top guns in EPL today....Comprende?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 12:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
philfearon:

You have comprehension problem bro......
The below is your post:

Is this not the statement of someone who lacks Basis for his claim?
How about QPR qualifying for Champions league? Upon all the competitiveness, Stoke City,Everton,Etc have still not qualified for a UCL; it has been the same teams all the time....Can you refute this?
Since you can't understand the post...

I give up.

How block-headed can one be?! Gosh!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by philfearon(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
Noah13:
Since you can't understand the post...

I give up.

How block-headed can one be?! Gosh!
I won't resort to animalistic means with you!! Enjoy your day!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
philfearon:

I won't resort to animalistic means with you!! Enjoy your day!!!!
I advice you learn to understand things before saying otherwise, because most of your points were just so irrelevant. Peace!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
JigsawKillah:
Gaming Lords here
I need info on this FM stuff y'all b talking about

BTW Noah13
Where for the warri u dey?
Na which side u dey?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nihilist:

30 more dribbles than even Robben!

Hazard = World Best

Chill bruh! Hazard is not even better than Goetze

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
A40:

Chill bruh! Hazard is not even better than Goetze

All of una just dey bite sha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
amodu:

Good response.

I don't understand why hazard should be belittle like that comparing him to Gotze, shaqiri and d likes.
Bros abeg how is Hazard better than Goetze? Despite playing all your penalty kicks Goetze still scores more goals let's not even compare their achievements for country or elite Europe where Hazard is a nobody

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) ... (19122) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: HOMOTOYOSI10 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.