Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10441856 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (19114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
incredibleone:
Barkley is better than both
Lolol you mean Charles Barkley ba?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
Liverpool losing again 3-1 to palace, Rodgers might just be the first coach to get the sack

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
amodu:

Good response.

I don't understand why hazard should be belittle like that comparing him to Gotze, shaqiri and d likes.

How can Hazard be compared to Gotze. If Hazard develops well, he can be as good as Gotze
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
amodu:

Extract of his exploits with Lille

In his first full season as a starter, he won the National Union of Professional Footballers (UNFP) Young Player of the Year award becoming the first non-French player to win the award. In the 2009–10 season, Hazard captured the award again becoming the first player to win the award twice. He was also named to the league's Team of the Year.

In the 2010–11 season, he was a part of the Lille team that won the league and cup double and, as a result of his performances, was named the UNFP Ligue 1 Player of the Year becoming the youngest player to win the award. Hazard was also given the Bravo Award by Italian magazine Guerin Sportivo for his performances during the 2010–11 season.

Go and check Shaqiri's achievement in Basel plus the world cup and Hazard would be ashamed of himself. Compared to SHaqiri Hazard would be like Pius Ikedia

Shaqiri won the Swiss league double twice, WOn the player of the year

I wont even shame Hazard further by comparing him to Gotze in Dortmund

Imentioned weeks ago that Gotzes performance in the 2013 CL alone is wayy better than Hazards career CL performance

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
Noah13:
Na which side u dey?

Effurun
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
Isn't weird how Tottenham's game against Villa and Hull went through in same pattern.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dhellake:
Liverpool losing again 3-1 to palace, Rodgers might just be the first coach to get the sack

They told us Rodgers is better than JM, not knowing he was living off Suarez whilst JM was making do with Torres
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ibime:

They told us Rodgers is better than JM, not knowing he was living off Suarez whilst JM was making do with Torres

Where you not the one telling us that Sterling is a better 10 than Oscar?
Not knowing that Sterling was living off Suarez(Movement and Intelligence) whilst Oscar was making do with Torres

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ibime:

Everything now looks like Rodgers had no input in liverpool's last year success

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nihilist:

Not knowing that Sterling was living off Suarez(Movement and Intelligence) whilst Oscar was making do with Torres
Nice one...

But wait oo, Were you the one who said Rodgers was better than Jose ??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 10:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
Noah13:
Isn't weird how Tottenham's game against Villa and Hull went through in same pattern.
This your signature na something else oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nihilist:

Sterling is a better no10 than Oscar.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Noah13:

i thought the likes and shares were real.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
Tval:

i thought the likes and shares were real.
I as well thought it's real
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dhellake:
Nice one...

But wait oo, Were you the one who said Rodgers was better than Jose ??

Laiye
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ibime:

Based on?

Why can't he replicate his form post Suarez?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nihilist:

Based on?

Why can't he replicate his form post Suarez?

You ain't talking to no nitwits here.

Oscar 3 goals, 3 assists in EPL

Sterling 3 goals, 3 assists in EPL

One playing for the best team, the other playing for a team in the bottom half.

Replicate gini, the niggas form is on point in a struggling team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ibime:

And this proves that Sterling is better than Oscar how?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 24, 2014
Ibime we've gotten used to your epic hackneyed line, which is ''I've been watching football before y'all got born''. So don't even think of throwing it now.

You need to embrace objectivity for once bruh, the more you pass out your views which reeks of emotions, the more I for one find you amusing.

There's no perfect footballer on this effing space called earth. Try and show me one and I'd take the liberty to point out his weaknesses to you.

Eusebio, Pele, Charlton, Moore, Maradona, Tambling, Zola, Johan C, Hugo S, Gerd Muller et al were all regarded as the bests of their time. Now can you boldly walk out of the sea of consummate journos that have graced the mass media world to assert that these greats were all perfect footballers?

There must be an area a player wouldn't be too good at; aerial duels, positioning, shooting, man-marking, tackles, pace etc.

So why do you find it okay to keep harping on Oscar having no vision, Oscar overhitting this, Oscar overhitting that blah blah blah?

Cesc is no doubt a pass genius and a blessing to this team but on the flip side, he's piss-poor at working his socks off for the team, but we don't harp on that.

Now Ibime I've got one question for you:

Why do you keep claiming that Mata and Ozil are passengers?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 9:07am On Nov 24, 2014
Ibime:

You just hate Oscar even a liverpool fan won't dare say this.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2014
Seriously guys, I confess to know very little about football but find it hard to compare Oscar and Raheem. Nna biko, based on what? stats?

PS: Speaking of Mata? Why is the boy not getting games for MU?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2014
FBS:
Seriously guys, I confess to know very little about football but find it hard to compare Oscar and Raheem. Nna biko, based on what? stats?

PS: Speaking of Mata? Why is the boy not getting games for MU?
& how is he not getting games?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2014
SailorXY:

& how is he not getting games?
He is certainly NOT playing/starting EVERY GAME. or is he?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 11:57am On Nov 24, 2014
FBS:

He is certainly NOT playing/starting EVERY GAME. or is he?

now its starting/playing every game. Mata has 9 (nine) appearances out of 12 (twelve) games this season, what is the problem with that? he has three goals & about three assists (not sure), pass mark!

besides, only de Gea has started every game for United this season.. we have not been as lucky as chelshit

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ibime:

Ibime:

Sometimes I just shook my head after reading most of this guy's(man's) post and I get sick. Though it's his opinion but he should keep it to himself other than coming out here and spilling crap all over the internet , I wonder what he would be telling his kids.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
SailorXY:

now its starting/playing every game. Mata has 9 (nine) appearances out of 12 (twelve) games this season, what is the problem with that? he has three goals & about three assists (not sure), pass mark!

besides, only de Gea has started every game for United this season.. we have not been as lucky as chelshit

If a player of his stature and caliber ain't starting for THIS MU-mu side, then the boy aint getting games. I rated him higher.
And for the record, he has 1 assist (in the EPL i.e since I believe that is what we are talking about).
I personally hate stats but here you are:

Squad: 12, Starting eleven: 7, Substituted in: 2, On the bench: 3, Suspended: 0, Injured: 0

Even Daley B has more minutes than Mata.

PS; I have nothing against Mata. He was our player. EOD.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2014
When you know your footie, you don't need to listen to clowns.

I was a clown when I was 'hating' on Mata, Ramires, Mikel etc, years before it became cool to hate on them.

Imagine a ninja who opposed Fabregas signing and thought Mata was best thing since sliced bread asking me why I think Mata is a passenger and Fabregas is not? Imagine that - when I'm the one who called it right. A ninja who does not know his thumb from his elbow.

BTW, I was just passing through to speak on two haters from Bayern who were comparing Jose to Brendan when a busybody nigga accosted me about Sterling - thinking because Liverpool are struggling, he can use that to prove Sterling is inferior to Oscar - only to find Sterlings level of contribution is the same in a team in the bottom half.

BTW, I want to ask the ninjas in the house - if the Koke deal goes through, who would be the nigga to be dropped? Would it be Matic or Fab4? Nah! We all know where the weakest link is - in other words, he's just plugging the gap until real niggas arrive!

oNe

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
FBS:

If a player of his stature and caliber ain't starting for THIS MU-mu side, then the boy aint getting games. I rated him higher.
And for the record, he has 1 assist (in the EPL i.e since I believe that is what we are talking about).
I personally hate stats but here you are:

Squad: 12, Starting eleven: 7, Substituted in: 2, On the bench: 3, Suspended: 0, Injured: 0

Even Daley B has more minutes than Mata.

PS; I have nothing against Mata. He was our player. EOD.
so Mata should be a guaranteed starter because? is he to displace Daley Blind now, or how has Blind's name gotten into the equation? his position is ocupied by the captain of the team for now & there's not much Mata can do about it. he gets his time & starts, which has been fair by way, and he is not complaining because he knows the fight on his hands to make the front-line.

United are struggling with a patched squad every week, & its only normal players find themselves reshuffled

note: chelshit did nothing against this same Mu-Mu squad not too long ago

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dawhizkid1(m): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ibime:

I was a clown when I was 'hating' on Mata, Ramires, Mikel etc, years before it became cool to hate on them.

Imagine a ninja who opposed Fabregas signing and thought Mata was best thing since sliced bread asking me why I think Mata is a passenger and Fabregas is not? Imagine that - when I'm the one who called it right. A ninja who does not know his thumb from his elbow.

BTW, I was just passing through to speak on two haters from Bayern who were comparing Jose to Brendan when a busybody nigga accosted me about Sterling - thinking because Liverpool are struggling, he can use that to prove Sterling is inferior to Oscar - only to find Sterlings level of contribution is the same in a team in the bottom half.

BTW, I want to ask the ninjas in the house - if the Koke deal goes through, who would be the nigga to be dropped? Would it be Matic or Fab4? Nah! We all know where the weakest link is - in other words, he's just plugging the gap until real niggas arrive!

oNe

Victor Moses has 2 goals and 3 assists in lesser appearances than Raheem Sterling, and in even a far poorer team.

VICTOR MOSES IS BETTER THAN RAHEEM STERLING.

How you like that Logic now, Bros?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ibime:

Save your Story for Amadioha!!!!

Now it's convenient to describe Liverpool as a team in the bottom half, when this is the exact same team that came second last year minus Suarez.

If Sterling was as good as you say he is, why has his quality not shown through? Sterling was average at the World Cup and has been Average since.

Last season was Sterling's best ever season, yet he only had 6 assists in the league. And this was despite SAS scoring over 50 goals between them.

You cannot tell us how Sterling is better than Oscar as a 10. When you raised pass completion, the stats showed that Oscar had better pass completion rates

Just this Weekend, Oscar acheived 92% pass completion overall, and 83% in the final third against West Brom that have 4 clean sheets so far this season, same as Chelsea

He created 3 chances and copped an assist

Sterling faced Crystal Palace who were sat in the relegation zone and have conceded the 2nd highest number of goals in the season thus far. He only managed 23 PASSES ALL GAME despite playing 20 minutes more than Oscar. Need I mention that he created fewer chances, and had only one attempt on goal despite playing in that very number 10 position?

Abi Crystal Palace is not a struggling team in the bottom half?

Ibime, you really dont know what is worrying you...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ibime:

oNe

This is where you start pissing me off.

Come out clean and tell the world the views I held with regards to Fab prior to his signing.

I had my reasons and they were valid reasons, don't you even think of cherry-picking or lying on top my head, I don't wanna hurl insults at you IB.

Now to the main issue. You're of the opinion that Mata and Ozil are passengers.

I guess this is b'cos they don't get to run around the pitch, bullying mates off the ball and winning tackles.

Now making a case for the duo, I'd have to remind you that they're fine AMs who rack up assists with ease, whose vision and creativity are above par. Ibime I'd love to remind you that the duo have got everything you believe Oscar lacks.

But to you they're still passengers.

Now if you deem both lads to be passengers, isn't it obvious that all you want is someone who works for the team, someone who isn't a passenger?

Mou sold Mata the passenger and gave you Oscar - a player who has got what Mata and even Ozil lacks, but lo and behold, you think he is a ninny who lacks vision - same attribute Mata-the-passenger possessed.

Tell me if that isn't confusion being played out by you on HD?

See Uncle you cant have it all. Ozil, Mata and Oscar are nice attacking midfielders who'd do just fine in different systems of play.

As it stands, we really need Oscar in our team. Flicksters like Gotze and Sterling you've been hailing all year long can't even carry out the special job Oscar is meant to do in every of our game.

Emboaba isn't too good, we all know that, but he isn't useless. He's a lad who works for the team and who executes the gaffer's match-day plan perfectly, I expect you to respect that.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
AirborneLacer:

This is where you start pissing me off.

Come out clean and tell the world the views I held with regards to Fab prior to his signing.

I had my reasons and they were valid reasons, don't you even think of cherry-picking or lying on top my head, I don't wanna hurl insults at you IB.

Now to the main issue. You're of the opinion that Mata and Ozil are passengers.

I guess this is b'cos they don't get to run around the pitch, bullying mates off the ball and winning tackles.

Now making a case for the duo, I'd have to remind you that they're fine AMs who rack up assists with ease, whose vision and creativity are above par. Ibime I'd love to remind you that the duo have got everything you believe Oscar lacks.

But to you they're still passengers.

Now if you deem both lads to be passengers, isn't it obvious that all you want is someone who works for the team, someone who isn't a passenger?

Mou sold Mata the passenger and gave you Oscar - a player who has got what Mata and even Ozil lacks, but lo and behold, you think he is a ninny who lacks vision - same attribute Mata-the-passenger possessed.

Tell me if that isn't confusion being played out by you on HD?

See Uncle you cant have it all. Ozil, Mata and Oscar are nice attacking midfielders who'd do just fine in different systems of play.

As it stands, we really need Oscar in our team. Flicksters like Gotze and Sterling you've been hailing all year long can't even carry out the special job Oscar is meant to do in every of our game.

Emboaba isn't too good, we all know that, but he isn't useless. He's a lad who works for the team and who executes the gaffer's match-day plan perfectly, I expect you to respect that.

I told you nigga, you don't know your thumb from your elbow pitting Fabregas with Mata and Ozil.

Shush when football heads are talking. I told you Mata and Ozil are passengers and they proved it. I told you Fab4 is needed at Chelsea and he proved it.

Imagine a dumb nigga who was wrong on both Fab4 and Mata trying to use them to prove a point against a nigga who was right on both counts? Aba-made logic from an Aba man!

A clown who doesn't know his thumb from his elbow to the extent of describing Sterling and Gotze as passengers. I guess you were in Asa vicinity when Sterling was playing wing back. A hardworking nigga like Sterling who is hardly ever caught wrongside of his opposing fullback. Nigga you cant know your thumb from your elbow.

As for that other busybody nigga who keeps seeking my attention with his every post, stick to rugby homie!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (19114) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, monerozi5590, a4turitoroman and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.