Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10511377 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Olaone1: 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
DJ, Nnem Calabar, please cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
No one to blame really, the boys just lethargic.

Most blame goes to:

1st goal - Ramires dribbled too easily
2nd goal - Zouma caught under the throw
3rd goal - Oscars man not tracked (forget JJ claiming it's Willians man, that dude ran past Oscar with no tracking)
4th goal - Christensen allowed Stead to bully him with back to goal, and Fabregas did not tuck in to cover behind.

These ninjas musta been really lethargic today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
Who was that guy that was hyping Cech over Cortouis last week?

God go punish Cech o

Cech looked like he was asleep.

Punched the shot into the goal at the near post for the 1st

Stupidly parried the ball for an open shot for the second.

His positioning let him down for the 3rd.

Then the 4th goal was shocking. Zouma was at the center circle while christensen was getting spun around in the box like the rookie he is.

In my opinion, a midfield of Fab+Ramires should still be able to hold off a league 1 side. This was an issue of tactics. The third goal, Willian was standing on his heels while the goal scorer crept up from behind to score. The fourth goal Fab was IN THE BOX staring at Jon Stead as he held up the ball against Christensen before playing in the goal scorer.

These boys were complacent as fucck, and I think that's partly down to Jose...Trying to force the agenda at 2-2 and 82 minutes and getting buried by 2 goals in under 10 minuts.

Shocking.

E no go better for Cech sha. Oloriburuku oshi

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
chic2pimp:

Which match you go watch?

Six Nations Tourney is starting very soon though. Can't wait tbh
You and Nihilist need to bone this rugby megedefegede jare lol. Superbowl is next week!! Seahawks vs Patriots who you got?

Btw is Pippo trying to get sacked? E be like say na Keshi una go still hire at last

Ibime:
And Garri Cahill will also call himself a defence organiser, yet chop 4 goals from 2 goals up.

The ninja musta been all at sea and confused today like he was against Spurs.
I warned you pipo that Garri Cahill can only function in a barrack pattern of defence.

Shakara don end and Sikira don get belle

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:01am On Jan 25, 2015
Kompany na basket confirmed chei!

A40:

You and Nihilist need to bone this rugby megedefegede jare lol. Superbowl is next week!! Seahawks vs Patriots who you got?

I dont watch NFL..but my facebook timeline has been exploding in seahawks related posts so probably seahawks

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:02am On Jan 25, 2015
@ Nihilist,

Cech saw that first goal last minute cos Mikel was blocking his view.

2nd goal wasn't a parry, it was a great reaction save with his legs.

Bamford beasting against City. I hope Kompany brings this form to Stamford Bridge.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:06am On Jan 25, 2015
Ibime:
@ Nihilist,

Cech saw that ball last minute cos Mikel was blocking his view.

Bamford beasting against City. I hope Kompany brings this form to Stamford Bridge.

No excuse. A keeper shouldn't be beat at his near post to ri Olorun. If you get your hand to it, you really have to keep it out.

Kompany was absolutely destroyed tonight, rolling around on the floor like a cockroach, charging forward and not tracking back, and all the while still having the temerity to shout at his teammates

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:06am On Jan 25, 2015
jon stead räped chelsea defence times without number.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:09am On Jan 25, 2015
See as Lee Tomlin were Kompany to hit the post.

If that went in, it would be rated with Dennis Bergkamps infamous goal against Newcastle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n275iW54o68&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q53D-MVEO84&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:11am On Jan 25, 2015
Ibime:
See as Lee Tomlin were Kompany to hit the post.

If that went in, it would be rated with Dennis Bergkamps infamous goal against Newcastle.

I swear I was thinking that as well.

It was the same skill bergkamp did against dabizas except it was on the ground.

Did you see how Tomlin bossed that game? Kompany is disgraceful

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 25, 2015
Next game please. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:18am On Jan 25, 2015
Nihilist:

No excuse. A keeper shouldn't be beat at his near post to ri Olorun. If you get your hand to it, you really have to keep it out.

Forget all those cliches. That was top corner, not near post. His reaction time was unbelievable to even get a hand to that. You can see he doesn't see the ball till the last nanosecond cos Mikel was blocking his view.

Ah ahn, na magic?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:26am On Jan 25, 2015
see hold up play for feck's sake.....

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 12:38am On Jan 25, 2015
Bradford co-chairman wants to face
Man Utd in FA Cup after beating Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by purplekayc(m): 8:55am On Jan 25, 2015
- one cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nihilist:
Kompany na basket confirmed chei!

I dont watch NFL..but my facebook timeline has been exploding in seahawks related posts so probably seahawks
I want the Seahawks to win as well cos of my nigga Beastmode! But I'm worried Bill Bellicheat and Tom Brady would do all they can to not lose a 3rd Superbowl in a row

One thing for sure it won't be a blowout like last year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fabregas came in yesterday when Chelsea were winning & they ended up losing the game LOL love that tbh haha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
Keky:
Fabregas came in yesterday when Chelsea were winning & they ended up losing the game LOL love that tbh haha
i cant see any chelsea fan happy nd jubilating about lampard defeat, but i understand u sha, ur team is a failure..........sorry, hope u dnt scream out mourinho nd chelsea during orgasm .

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nihilist:

British and Irish semifinal. Kinda like the Johnston Paint Trophy in football.

Atmosphere was electric. Can't wait for six nations as well.
Right I see. Hope the standard of rugby was up to scratch though?

Yh definitely would not have expected any less. Say what you like about british fans but you can't deny their love and commitment to supporting their local teams. Be it Rugby or footy.

So who's your money on?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
A40:

Btw is Pippo trying to get sacked? E be like say na Keshi una go still hire at last

I warned you pipo that Garri Cahill can only function in a barrack pattern of defence.

Loooooool chale i can't wait o. I have already booked next monday off work sef(superbowl starts around 1- 2am and won't finish till around 5am here). With regards to who I want to win, I am torn bro. I really do want Tom Brady to do it but i've been put off by the "Deflategate"scandal. Still though common you patriots!

Btw do you think Brady will be rated higher than Montana if he leads him team to victory come next sunday?

If I talk say the thing no tire me, na lie. Really thought UCL qualification would be a cake walk this season but boy was I wrong. Anyhow sha, All I can do is to keep supporting the lads. Fingers crossed we'll scrape over the line(8 points can still be clawed back)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
chic2pimp:

Loooooool chale i can't wait o. I have already booked next monday off work sef(superbowl starts around 1- 2am and won't finish till around 5am here). With regards to who I want to win, I am torn bro. I really do want Tom Brady to do it but i've been put off by the "Deflategate"scandal. Still though common you patriots!

Btw do you think Brady will be rated higher than Montana if he leads him team to victory come next sunday?

If I talk say the thing no tire me, na lie. Really thought UCL qualification would be a cake walk this season but boy was I wrong. Anyhow sha, All I can do is to keep supporting the lads. Fingers crossed we'll scrape over the line(8 points can still be clawed back)
Montana was 4-0 though. I don't think he can ever be rated higher as far as the big game itself. Especially when he's only played well in 2 of 5

Realistically I don't think you guys can make it this year, Roma and Napoli are a level above, but stranger things have happened
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
So we have gone from Messi to Reus to cuadrado to costa to holy moses mother fucking Sissoko nd Anner valencia
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:22am On Jan 26, 2015
Mourinho fear weak squad will cost Chelsea. See wetin Mikel and Ramires dey cause. Heart attack footballers!

Jose Mourinho, the Chelsea manager, fears his squad’s lack of strength in depth may undermine their challenge for the Premier League title.

His squad’s soft underbelly was comprehensively exposed in Saturday’s FA Cup fourth-round tie against League One Bradford City, who came from 2-0 down to win 4-2 at Stamford Bridge.

Mourinho had made nine changes from Tuesday’s Capital One Cup semi-final first leg match against Liverpool and he said afterwards: “I don’t want to speak too much about this, but it is easy for you to understand now why I play almost every game with the same players. I don’t make many changes. I try to keep stability in the team. Maybe now you can understand a bit better why.”
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:03am On Jan 26, 2015
Ibime:
Mourinho fear weak squad will cost Chelsea. See wetin Mikel and Ramires dey cause. Heart attack footballers!

Jose Mourinho, the Chelsea manager, fears his squad’s lack of strength in depth may undermine their challenge for the Premier League title.

His squad’s soft underbelly was comprehensively exposed in Saturday’s FA Cup fourth-round tie against League One Bradford City, who came from 2-0 down to win 4-2 at Stamford Bridge.

Mourinho had made nine changes from Tuesday’s Capital One Cup semi-final first leg match against Liverpool and he said afterwards: “I don’t want to speak too much about this, but it is easy for you to understand now why I play almost every game with the same players. I don’t make many changes. I try to keep stability in the team. Maybe now you can understand a bit better why.”

Mourinho don dey change mouth.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:08am On Jan 26, 2015
Chelsea has now become a joke in the transfer market. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:36am On Jan 26, 2015
Who put a gun to his head to keep a weak squad? He will spend the summer making strange decisions and then spend the whole season complaining about those decisions.

He bought Salah, Remy and Luis. They probably have all not played 10 games combined. He spent £37m on those three players. He could have kept Bertrand, T. Hazard and Bamford. It would have made absolutely no difference to the squad as it is now; as the ones he decided to keep have barely played. What's more? He could have saved £37m.

He brought Drogba back. Yes he is a legend but lacks the energy to play the pressing game he desires. So he has to play Costa into the ground. Use Remy, he no gree. Yet he sends Bamford on loan. Bamford is doing very well (as he's always done on loan) and has now scored against 3 PL sides - Sunderland, Liverpool and City.

He kept Schurrle when Greizmann was going to Atl Madrid for peanuts. Now he takes Schurrle out after 40 mins almost every game. He could have spent that £37m on Sanchez.

He spent the summer telling us how Ramires is crucial to the team. Ramires is tosh and he should have sold Ramires on the back of a decent season for good money. Now he barely plays him and no one will buy him for more than £10m.

How did he find himself in a position where he bought/kept so many average players and now he doesn't trust them?

He told us in the summer how he would have failed and that we should blame him if one of Lewis Baker, Dom Solanke and Izzy Brown don't play for England in the future. He's now sent Lewis Baker on loan. The poor boy has not featured for a minute even though he was named in the squad at the start of the season.

There's yet to be a single match Nathan Ake comes on and fails to deliver. He will never play him. Instead he plays Fab, Haz and Costa in a dead rubber CL game and gave 7 mins to RLC. When he could have built a formidable and competitive second team with a combination of solid first team players and a handful of young ones, he spent the entire time playing his first 11 into the ground and miraculously, wants them to walk on the pitch and destroy a league two side. He made 9 changes with a view to giving his first team players a rest. He ended up playing Hazard, Willian and Fab in a high pressured scenario in search of a goal. Mission defeated.

It's his own fault. Every part of it. Unless he can prove to us how someone held a gun to his head to make these decisions.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:46am On Jan 26, 2015
nateevs:

He kept Schurrle when Greizmann was going to Atl Madrid for peanuts. Now he takes Schurrle out after 40 mins almost every game.
God bless you for this part.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 2:53am On Jan 26, 2015
We should just keep pushing till the end of the season, hopefully we are going to scale through.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:14am On Jan 26, 2015
chic2pimp:

Right I see. Hope the standard of rugby was up to scratch though?

Yh definitely would not have expected any less. Say what you like about british fans but you can't deny their love and commitment to supporting their local teams. Be it Rugby or footy.

So who's your money on?

Pontypridd are only semi-pro and train just thrice a week, so it wasn't surprising that they were 24-0 down in opening 10 minutes to the Worcester reserve team.

It wasn't an expansive flowing game by any means. Lots of forward play and the rucking was ridiculous. None of the backs seemed to have any skill in sidestepping and kept running into culdesacs.

It was the equivalent of watching Stoke play Westham. grin

Anyway as Bristol and Worcester are currently 1st and 2nd in the championship this season, I imagine that they would be the ones to contest the finals. Bristol are the best in the Champo this year anyway as they were last year, onlyfailing to gain promotion last year by losing in the playoffs to London Welsh who have now been tonked by everyone in the league so far.

My money would be on Bristol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:22am On Jan 26, 2015
No more rugby talk abeg. Ibime go soon start to complain grin

@Nateevs I don't buy Mourinho's idea that Mikel or Ramires were at fault.

Are we saying that Ramires or Mikel can't function effectively against a league 1 side like Bradford?

The boys were complacent full stop, and part of that is surely down to the manager. Watch the goals and see Willian and Fabregas ballwatching like there was a bluefilm playing on the pitch

It's the managers responsibility to ensure that his players are well drilled. A bad workman blames his tools.

Pete Cech was an Oloshi though...that's the only slack I can cut Jose. Everything else is down to poor tactics and drilling which encouraged complacency
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:41am On Jan 26, 2015
Nihilist:
No more rugby talk abeg. Ibime go soon start to complain grin

@Nateevs I don't buy Mourinho's idea that Mikel or Ramires were at fault.

Are we saying that Ramires or Mikel can't function effectively against a league 1 side like Bradford?

The boys were complacent full stop, and part of that is surely down to the manager. Watch the goals and see Willian and Fabregas ballwatching like there was a bluefilm playing on the pitch

It's the managers responsibility to ensure that his players are well drilled. A bad workman blames his tools.

Pete Cech was an Oloshi though...that's the only slack I can cut Jose. Everything else is down to poor tactics and drilling which encouraged complacency
Mourinho said it would be a disgrace if chelsea lost to bradford, he tried all he could to motivate them......... He brought on willian, fabregas nd hazard, u cant say he was complacent......... Once d team z on d field,he z kinda limited........ If it was 3-2 at HT , we would av won........ Yesterday he said 'u can now understand y i start every game with the same eleven'

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2015
Happy birthday to Jose Mourinho.................. . The coach every club in Epl drools to have..........

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.