Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (777) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10520017 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dhellake:
If Jose had sold Schurrle last summer, how many people here would have supported him?? when some still suck at Kevin De Bryune's sale since last January.

There was no call for Schurrle's sale. He had a good first season and a great world cup. This season he had a bad virus which weakened him and contributed to his poor form. The main error of the summer was Jose insisting Ramires was not for sale when Madrid showed interest.

I'm still sore about De Bruyne sha, but that's what happens when you stockpile 6 playmakers/wingers in your team.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
JigsawKillah:

Is that all?
I get you're a Bayern Munich fan, but why weep over Chelsea? It wasn't our fault you lost a 2012 UCL final, go weep to Arjen jare

Weep over an inferior club like Chelsea? The first defending champion to crash out of group stage?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

Weep over an inferior club like Chelsea? The first defending champion to crash out of group stage?

The first team to win hold the UCL and Europa league at the same time
Ever thought of that?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by franugo(m): 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
When is the game starting?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
JigsawKillah:

The first team to win hold the UCL and Europa league at the same time
Ever thought of that?

Made Europa cup because they were knocked out of the CL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
Never knew an away goal count in this competition. Saw this on the Chelsea website:

"Chelsea hold a marginal advantage
from the first leg draw by dint of
scoring an away goal. That will double in value after
extra time (if required), so Liverpool
know they must score tonight or they
are going out".

"Should the aggregate scores be level
after 90 minutes, extra time will be
played. The away goals rule will only
count at the end of the extra 30
minutes. A 1-1 draw after extra time
is the only scoreline that will result in
a penalty shoot-out".

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
fredoooooo:
@chic2pimp i was at olympico on saturday , stationary stores go beat that team i swear grin grin
bros me , you take off from work because of superbowl or because of wetin i know ? wink tongue

ahhhhh wetin u know shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

The same way bradford beat una black and blue abi? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
amodu:
Never knew an away goal count in this competition. Saw this on the Chelsea website:

"Chelsea hold a marginal advantage
from the first leg draw by dint of
scoring an away goal. That will double in value after
extra time (if required), so Liverpool
know they must score tonight or they
are going out".

"Should the aggregate scores be level
after 90 minutes, extra time will be
played. The away goals rule will only
count at the end of the extra 30
minutes. A 1-1 draw after extra time
is the only scoreline that will result in
a penalty shoot-out".
It shouldn't be this way. The away goal should count only during regulation time (90 mins); it shouldn't be applied only in Extra time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
CFCfan:

It shouldn't be this way. The away goal should count only during regulation time (90 mins); it shouldn't be applied only in Extra time

I am surprise as well but it seems that is what the rule stipulates.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
chic2pimp:

ahhhhh wetin u know shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

The same way bradford beat una black and blue abi? grin grin grin

No , same way them use booobs and azzz beat ya face .
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dhellake: 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ibime:

There was no call for Schurrle's sale. He had a good first season and a great world cup. This season he had a bad virus which weakened him and contributed to his poor form. The main error of the summer was Jose insisting Ramires was not for sale when Madrid showed interest.

I'm still sore about De Bruyne sha, but that's what happens when you stockpile 6 playmakers/wingers in your team.
I'm referring to Nateevs who said Jose kept Schurrle when he could have got Griezman for peanut, And the KDB love as well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Cech, Gallas, Carvalho, Terry, Ashley Cole, Makelele, Lampard, Ballack, J.Cole, Robben, Drogba.

cool Now, you are talking..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
Bimffo:
Cech, Gallas, Carvalho, Terry, Ashley Cole, Makelele, Lampard, Ballack, J.Cole, Robben, Drogba.

cool Now, you are talking..
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
CFCfan:

This rule has been on since na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

Made Europa cup because they were knocked out of the CL.

Oh
Yea
It's either you win or get knocked out
Anything else?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JigsawKillah(m): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
Chelsea (4-2-3-1): Courtois; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry, Filipe Luis; Matic, Fabregas; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Diego Costa.

Where is Garri Cahill?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Yo Oliver! That was a penalty
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Phuck me sideways!

Zouma is the next big thing.

Whatta last-ditch tackle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
This half is laden with talking points really.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
Damn! Courtois is the best

We were quite naive there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
Olorun!

Courtois pulls off an incredible save with his foot! This kid is the best.

What kind of high school defending is this by the way?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
We do not have a midfield for the big games. I will keep repeating this till the day we sign a partner for Matic.

This is disgraceful. Several times, they've just run from the halfway line through to goal. If not for luck and Courtois, we coulda chopped 3 goals by now.

And Oscar calls himself a midfielder? He is a striker! He has zero contribution in his own half.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Oscar and Ivanovic phucking up big time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
Where is that poster criticising Cortouis?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
i no just understand this willian
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
In a moment like this, all one really need is individual brilliance.

This team is having some serious confidence issues. To keep the ball on the ground and play to break down a compact side now seem like a herculean task to them.

Individual brilliance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
sell willian use e money buy net.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tval:
i no just understand this willian

As in I dont undastand the guy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
Willian na real ode.

BTW, has anyone seen Fabregas? Shebi the game is too fast for him? This is why I love Xavi, he slows every game down to his level.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
the rate at which our back four is been dispatched is alarming especially that right flank
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
Pace is what this Liverpool team have in abundance and they are using big time.

We are finding it difficult to match them in this act.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
When I called willian a Valencia v 1.2, they were quick to attack.

(1) (2) (3) ... (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.