Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10521090 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nihilist:

That's an interesting question.

Some of us watching the game on Sky would have heard a similar question being asked by the commentators....about Hazard.

Let's not forget that we are the ones who have anything to lose. City know this hence their relentless attacking...and our relentless defending
Right on cue... The NBC commentator has just said Hazard has been quiet

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
Looks like Willian is injured.

Drogba comes on.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
CFCfan:

Thank God that the apollo epidemic on Nairaland hasn't gone global.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
Can Remy hold the right wing defensively?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ramires and Matic need to swap.

Silva's movement all game has been too good for the brazilian
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Aguero liff the pitch please, Zouma owned yo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nihilist:

Lol. Its only 11:11am here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
Aguero off, we can now afford to play slightly higher up the pitch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nihilist:

120mins mid week, 90mins every game, I will be surprised if he doesn't go quiet once in a while. I am the first to criticise Oscar but we need to consider the intensity the boys had to hold for 120mins mid-week.

I will take a draw now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
Remy is a fool abeg!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
Is Clattenburg confused?

Cahill on for Remy. It's lock up after all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
Cahill to man mark silva

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
Zouma has been awesome.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
nateevs:
Zouma has been awesome.

I swear to God
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
CFCfan:

Hazard is a winger who relies on his midfield getting the ball out wide to him to get in the game. Besides, he laid on the assist.

Now what is Oscar's excuse? Better yet, when has he ever taken control of a game in midfield with that his football IQ of 50. He's waiting to play Swansea again when all their midfielders are injured so he can shine again.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
nateevs:
Zouma has been awesome.

Youth integration buddy, youth integration wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Youth integration buddy, youth integration wink

Youth integration my foot. Zouma cost phocking £12m.
If he wasn't playing, we should be asking questions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lotus-Cheek coming on.

I guess Guapo will use that to tell Nateevs about youth integration.

BTW, Navas showed Azpi pepper all game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ibime:

Hazard is a winger who relies on his midfield getting the ball out wide to him to get in the game. Besides, he laid on the assist.

Now what is Oscar's excuse? Better yet, when has he ever taken control of a game in midfield with that his football IQ of 50. He's waiting to play Swansea again when all their midfielders are injured so he can shine again.

Negro please.

Did Oscar tell you that he was a playmaker? You might as well blame Matic and Ramires for not controlling the game too. Afterall Fabregas controls the game from the same deep position they play.

You suffer from jaundice and apollo if you dont realize that Oscar's main task today was to defend from the front.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nihilist:

Negro please.

Did Oscar tell you that he was a playmaker? You might as well blame Matic and Ramires for not controlling the game too. Afterall Fabregas controls the game from the same deep position they play.

You suffer from jaundice and apollo if you dont realize that Oscar's main task today was to defend from the front.

And if he can't playmake, what's he doing in that position?

Defend from front ke, defend from front ni! Ninjas like Mo Diame can defend from the front, so what makes Oscar special?

Nigga with a football IQ of 50 and the pass of a ràpist.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
With 43% ball possession, this is the first league game in which Chelsea were out-possessed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
nateevs:

Youth integration my foot. Zouma cost phocking £12m.
If he wasn't playing, we should be asking questions?

He cost £12m you say yet he's a youth.

Paying much for a youngster is one thing, integrating him into the first team is another.

And believe me brother, the latter demands a hell lot of chutzpah from the gaffer before it happens.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by keandre: 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
Yustash001:
you must be joking....go and ask balotelli the number of red card he has seen and due to his aggressiveness.......it's not good for a striker to be too gentle.....bt costa's is excessive....
thats nt what i mean,i mean a good striker is supposed 2 be aggressive in front of goal & costa is doing just that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ibime:

And if he can't playmake, what's he doing in that position?

Defend from front ke, defend from front ni! Ninjas like Mo Diame can defend from the front, so what makes Oscar special?

Nigga with a football IQ of 50 and the pass of a ràpist.

What point exactly are you going to make?

That Oscar wasn't bossing in a game we didn't need to win?

Or did you honestly expect Jose to send the boys out to play the same way we played against Swansea?

The fact that Oscar attempted more tackles than Ivanovic, Zouma, and John Terry tells you all you need to know about how Jose set the team up tonight

Ibime go and buy eyedrop abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Yustash001(m): 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
Average performance....bt a point aint bad....it's not easy to play 310 minutes within 4 days...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
Zouma angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ibime:
Lotus-Cheek coming on.

I guess Guapo will use that to tell Nateevs about youth integration.

BTW, Navas showed Azpi pepper all game.

I was about to.

Just had to let that slide, make we finish Zouma's case first.

Morever, Nateevs once asserted that getting cameo roles is quite a big part of youth integration cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Yustash001(m): 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
keandre:
thats nt what i mean,i mean a good striker is supposed 2 be aggressive in front of goal & costa is doing just that.
and what I mean is that he'll only be seeing red cards and getting match bans if he's too aggressive...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ibime:

Cech of Champions league final, I know

Cech of UEF A Cup final, I know

Cech who's won Chelsea many titles I know

The only Courtois I know is the one trying to lose Chelsea the league right now.

There is no big game that Cech has fùcked up Chelseas chances so why shouldn't I judge?

Petr I know, Cech I know, but who is Courtois?
alright.
so the question is - did he get all these honours in his first season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
AirborneLacer:

He cost £12m you say yet he's a youth.

Paying much for a youngster is one thing, integrating him into the first team is another.

And believe me brother, the latter demands a hell lot of chutzpah from the gaffer before it happens.

I do not consider buying Zouma at £12m and then playing him "youth integration".
Zouma was bought for that price because he was special. He is a close to the complete article as possible. This is why he comes into a game against City and bosses Aguero, Silva and Milner together.

Youth integration is when you take a player who is no where near the finished goods (but has bags of potential) and expose them to the experience they need 'consistently'

How much would Raphael Varane cost you? Would you call the inclusion of Varane youth integration?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
Not bad Aguro didnt score and sanchez is out injured, costa will not be too left behind i pray
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
Noah13:
alright.
so the question is - did he get all these honours in his first season?

I am glad you are now defending the other side.

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, Oasis007(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.