Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (788) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10542477 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
CFCfan:
With 43% ball possession, this is the first league game in which Chelsea were out-possessed.

Ibime needs to read this.

In a game where we ceded possession to defend deep and narrow, the nigga is looking for a playmaker.

Chelsea's average possession over the season is 56%

Yet when we played City first leg, same scoreline, it was 41% posession....and Oscar didn't even touch the pitch that day, while playmaker Fabregas played.

Ibime need Vicin and Yeast. The apollo virus is strong in him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nihilist:

What point exactly are you going to make?

That Oscar wasn't bossing in a game we didn't need to win?

Or did you honestly expect Jose to send the boys out to play the same way we played against Swansea?

The fact that Oscar attempted more tackles than Ivanovic, Zouma, and John Terry tells you all you need to know about how Jose set the team up tonight

Ibime go and buy eyedrop abeg.

Don't blame me ninja for Chelsea fans criticising Oscar on thís thread.

The criticisms have been flowing long before Ibime mentioned Oscar today.

He should do his talking on the pitch. I am not the one who claimed at season start that Oscar is in the top 3 Under-23 players in the world. An assertion that would make the person who said it cringe today.

And don't give us büllshit statistics about tackles. One player makes 3 tackles a game, another makes 2, another makes 1. What are we supposed to read into şuch light numbers? Some of us went to school you know.

David Silva had the two Fernandos behind him and the agricultural Milner and Navas beside him, yet he put his foot on the ball and controlled the game. What was Oscar doing? Making 3 tackles according to you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by keandre: 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
Yustash001:
and what I mean is that he'll only be seeing red cards and getting match bans if he's too aggressive...
yea if he's 'too aggressive' . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
Meet bottom teams and pretend to play good football. Meet a big team and park the damn bus. Rent club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
Noah13:
alright.
so the question is - did he get all these honours in his first season?

We ain't hating on either of them, but let it be on record that age is the only reason you would put Courtois ahead of Cech - building for the future.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
With what I've seen so far,I wonder how chelsea will cope against psg.seems the team lacks confidence.smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
nateevs:

I am glad you are now defending the other side.
But it was still a poor goal to concede.
he had all the time in the world to get back in position.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ibime:

Don't blame me ninja for Chelsea fans criticising Oscar on thís thread.

The criticisms have been flowing long before Ibime mentioned Oscar today.

He should do his talking on the pitch. I am not the one who claimed at season start that Oscar is in the top 3 Under-23 players in the world. An assertion that would make the person who said it cringe today.

And don't give us büllshit statistics about tackles. One player makes 3 tackles a game, another makes 2, another makes 1. What are we supposed to read into şuch light numbers? Some of us went to school you know.

David Silva had the two Fernandos behind him and the agricultural Milner and Navas beside him, yet he put his foot on the ball and controlled the game. What was Oscar doing? Making 3 tackles according to you?

So you did honestly not know that City would attack and Jose would park the bus?

Oya explain what happened first leg when Fab played and Oscar did not.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Emaprince:
With what I've seen so far,I wonder how chelsea will cope against psg.seems the team lacks confidence.smh

We will crush PSG.

They aint so great this season. We beat them last year with Torres and Demba Ba. Now we have Costa and Fabregas.

If all else fails, David Luiz would dash us one goal.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Keky:
Meet bottom teams and pretend to play good football. Meet a big team and park the damn bus. Rent club.
meet arsenal and score as you want with clean sheet gauranteed...

2013/2014 + 2014/2015
Chelsea 10-0 arsenal..RAP.E!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
nateevs:

I do not consider buying Zouma at £12m and then playing him "youth integration".
Zouma was bought for that price because he was special. He is a close to the complete article as possible. This is why he comes into a game against City and bosses Aguero, Silva and Milner together.

Youth integration is when you take a player who is no where near the finished goods (but has bags of potential) and expose them to the experience they need 'consistently'.

How much would Raphael Varane cost you? Would you call the inclusion of Varane youth integration?

How about using your definition against you?

Zouma has never played on the big stage. He's just a rookie who earned the trust of his manager at St-Etienne and was given game times.

The potentials were there but he was nowhere near the finished materials. He was just a kid whose game needed a lift.

At Chelsea, he's getting games and is evolving. Why wouldn't you see that as youth integration?

I know where you're coming from. Your definition of youth integration isn't really that you've got up there. If we're to stick to those lines, I'd be having you for dinner on this debate cheesy

A youth product of a team getting promoted into the first team and given games is actually your definition of youth integration, unfortunately, it doesn't work that way always.

Varane is now an accomplished centre-back hence your question shouldn't stand. He was bought for €10m from Lens and got integrated into Madrid's first team at the age of 18.

Zouma is getting thisame treatment Varane received at Real 3 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tobiboss(m): 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
Imo
Positives: 5points clear, easier fixture list, zouma's a beast
Negatives: We cede possession against big teams, we look burned out, matic's been off form for a while, the fa doesn't like us, costa misses the next 2matches, fabregas's injured.
So which team are we facing next?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
Ibime:

We will crush PSG.

They aint so great this season. We beat them last year with Torres and Demba Ba. Now we have Costa and Fabregas.

If all else fails, David Luiz would dash us one goal.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tolutweety(m): 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
SEE THE NEW CHELSEA PLAYER !

I warmly welcome JUAN CUADRADO to CFC.
CFC is about to evolve ... into a COMPLETE TEAM .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeRjiyhD0e0

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iykmora(m): 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
Emaprince:

2013/2014 + 2014/2015
he's actually correct since arsenal is one of the bottom teams! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nihilist:
Seems like Cahill has lost his place.

World best defender niyen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
raumdeuter:

World best defender niyen
He dey happen. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 12:08am On Feb 01, 2015
So equitorial guinea finally won tunisia with the help of a stewpid ref..smh..was watching sky sports when they said the ref denied tunisa a penalty only to award a very dubious one in favour of guinea at about 90+2 mins..africa,na wa!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:21am On Feb 01, 2015
^^^ Oil money talking.

BTW, WTF is this on Sammy Ameobis head? Niggas still frying their hair in 2015. SMH.

Na Sturridge and Sterling start this nonsense, not forgetting French niggas like DD and Saha.

Cracking goal from Sammy Ameobi though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 01, 2015
MATCH DAY (SUPERBOWL) grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:41am On Feb 01, 2015
See wetin Sterling dey play here against West Ham. Turning Winston Reid into a dummy.

Thunder fire who say that brainless Oscar is better than this kid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:18am On Feb 01, 2015
Ibime:
See wetin Sterling dey play here against West Ham. Turning Winston Reid into a dummy.

Thunder fire who say that brainless Oscar is better than this kid.

Abegi!

Oscar was scoring against Germany in the WC Semis while Sterling was at home scratching his ballsack.

Sterling is currently Liverpools number 9 while Oscar plays 10, and Oscar still beats him hands down ...and while playing around 300 minutes less too!

Oscar has 6 goals and 7 assists to his name in the league, while Sterling only has 5 and 5

The day Sterling scores this type of goal in his life, he would go and sacrifice 2 elephants to the ghost of bob marley

Ibime the thunder that will fire you is currently at the gym, please hold the line.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:48am On Feb 01, 2015
I no even call anybody name, see as the ninja came running.

His poor footie knowledge was exposed the moment he made that argument and he's spending the rest of the season writing paragraphs to explain his argument. Imagine comparing the 'mover and shaker' of one team with the weakest link in another team. A mover and shaker that had Chelsea on tenterhooks over 2 legs recently while Oscar was his usual 'least influential' man on the pitch.

But what else would you expect from a ninja who was happy with Ramires and Mikel as Chelsea midfield two. Abeg wey the rugby thread? We need to send some people there.

I repeat - Thunder fire who say Oscar is better than Sterling. No long arguments.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:02am On Feb 01, 2015
Ibime:
I no even call anybody name, see as the ninja came running.

His poor footie knowledge was exposed the moment he made that argument and he's spending the rest of the season writing paragraphs to explain his argument. Imagine comparing the 'mover and shaker' of one team with the weakest link in another team. A mover and shaker that had Chelsea on tenterhooks over 2 legs recently while Oscar was his usual 'least influential' man on the pitch.

But what else would you expect from a ninja who was happy with Ramires and Mikel as Chelsea midfield two. Abeg wey the rugby thread? We need to send some people there.

I repeat - Thunder fire who say Oscar is better than Sterling. No long arguments.

My friend sharrap.

Sterling has never had a better season than Oscar.

Even this season where Sterling has played more minutes and in a more advanced position, Oscar has still put him to shame.

You need vicin, yeast, and Pastor Chris to save your apollo ravaged eyes

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:27am On Feb 01, 2015
Sterling has never had a better season than Oscar yet he's having a better season this year, and last year Oscar was nowhere to be seen in Young Player of the year nominees while Sterling was celebrated. Some ninjas should quit footie and become comedians.

Sterling has played 5 games as forward, he is now suddenly a forward all season? The ninja so good, Brendan found a striking solution in him, just like he played him at no10 and right wing-back in the past.

Now, what do you have to say about a no10 who plays virtually as a striker (cos I never see him in the midfield) and has only 7 goals and 5 assists in a team that have scored close to 80 goals this season?

If we list the best players from the League Cup semifinal, Sterling will be no1 while Oscar will not make the top 15.

You can't compare ninjas who carry their team with ninja like Oscar who gets carried by his teammates. Mr weakest link. If he was in a Liverpool team going through crisis, you'll see him counting beans on the bench behind Lallana and Markovic.

In Oscars 3 years at Chelsea, nobody can ever point to a period where Oscar played well when the team was playing poorly. He's the ultimate passenger - a boat that can only be lifted by a rising tide. Sterling on the other hand is the outstanding player for his team whilst they're in crisis.

Thunder fire who say Oscar is better than Sterling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:05am On Feb 01, 2015
Ibime:
Sterling has never had a better season than Oscar yet he's having a better season this year, and last year Oscar was nowhere to be seen in Young Player of the year nominees while Sterling was celebrated. Some ninjas should quit footie and become comedians.

How is Sterling having a better season? Oscar has more goals and assists despite playing around 300 minutes less than the so called 'mover and shaker'?

Now, what do you have to say about a no10 who plays virtually as a striker (cos I never see him in the midfield) and has only 7 goals and 5 assists in a team that have scored close to 80 goals this season?

Apart from Costa, Hazard, and Oscar(In that Order), no other Chelsea player has scored more than 3 league goals,so what are you talking about? Oscar also has the second highest number of league assists after Fabregas.

In fact, if we break it down even further, only Costa(17goals 2 assists) and Fabregas(15 assists 2 Goals) have directly contributed to goal scoring than Oscar(6goals 7 assists)
If we list the best players from the League Cup semifinal, Sterling will be no1 while Oscar will not make the top 15.

Another characteristic gaffe. Oscar match rating for the Liverpool game was 7.7.....Sterling was 7.2 grin
http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/905470/Live

You can't compare ninjas who carry their team with ninja like Oscar who gets carried by his teammates. Mr weakest link. If he was in a Liverpool team going through crisis, you'll see him counting beans on the bench behind Lallana and Markovic.
If Oscar was at Liverpool, he would be probably be the one at number 9, with Sterling playing behind him as he is the more clinical goalscorer.

In Oscars 3 years at Chelsea, nobody can ever point to a period where Oscar played well when the team was playing poorly. He's the ultimate passenger - a boat that can only be lifted by a rising tide. Sterling on the other hand is the outstanding player for his team whilst they're in crisis.

Stop believing the hype. All sterling does is run around and throw legover. His final ball is often quite poor and his shooting is dismal.
Sterling himself admitted only last week that he needs to work on his composure in front of goal.
Yes, I agree Oscar needs to work on his passing....but even at that, he still boasts better pass completion rates(83.7%) than Sterling(81.1%).
Need I mention that Oscar plays more passes(52.7 per game) than Sterling(31.3 per game)?

How won't Sterling shine in a team of mediocres? 32 year old Lambert and washed-up Balotelli na competition? Abi na old man Gerrard or Joe Allen wan bench am?

Meanwhile Oscar relegated Mata to the bench, and is a 1st team member of a squad that boasts of some of the biggest names in world football.

Thunder fire who say Oscar is better than Sterling.

May thunder fire your blokos.

You better see pastor chris for deliverance from the spirit of apollo

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:19am On Feb 01, 2015
Emaprince:

2013/2014 + 2014/2015

We still have a game, so its

2013/2014+ 2014/2015

Chelsea 10(+)/0(-) arsenal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:33am On Feb 01, 2015
Ninjas with shaky education love quoting stats to make themselves feel intelligent.

Here's a simple fact - Sterling this season has 8 goals, Oscar has 7. One plays for a midtable team whilst the other plays for a top team that score goals left, right and centre.

There is no point telling us Oscar is the third or 4th top scorer in Chelsea. His position on the pitch in a team scoring this many goals should be seeing him on 12 goals + 10 assists by now.

Instead all we're hearing every game on this thread is "Oscar is a fool, Oscar na mumu, Oscar no sabi pass, Oscar is pissing me off".

Mr Nihilist, I can't be arguing Oscar vs Sterling with you. It's an insult. I might as well argue Ronaldo vs Willian. Anybody with an iota of footie intelligence knows who is better.

You go even go dey quote any website wey go tell you say Oscar had better rating and şuch and şuch statistics. I proved my intellligence in the 4 walls of a school mate. I no fit argue foolishness with you.

Who saw Oscar in League Cup clash? We all saw Sterling. If you like go quote any stats to tell us Oscar performed better in that clash, when we all know he was a nonentity, whilst Jose was scrambling all sort of tactics from the coaching manual to nullify Sterling. Sterling even made Liverpool look like Chelsea whilst even Hazard and co were looking like Liverpool players.

We see Sterling every game. Oscar na 'period'. . . we only see him once a month. He will wait till we're playing Burnley or Swansea with Siggy and Carrol as their only midfielders to shine.

Check your calendar. It's almost time for Oscar to shine again. Since Swansea, he disappeared against Liverpool, Bradford and Man City. Aston Villa next, maybe his period would be due.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:39am On Feb 01, 2015
We parked the bus today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:56am On Feb 01, 2015
Ibime:
Ninjas with shaky education love quoting stats to make themselves feel intelligent.

Here's a simple fact - Sterling this season has 8 goals, Oscar has 7. One plays for a midtable team whilst the other plays for a top team that score goals left, right and centre.

There is no point telling us Oscar is the third or 4th top scorer in Chelsea. His position on the pitch in a team scoring this many goals should be seeing him on 12 goals + 10 assists by now.

Instead all we're hearing every game on this thread is "Oscar is a fool, Oscar na mumu, Oscar no sabi pass, Oscar is pissing me off".

Mr Nihilist, I can't be arguing Oscar vs Sterling with you. It's an insult. I might as well argue Ronaldo vs Willian. Anybody with an iota of footie intelligence knows who is better.

You go even go dey quote any website wey go tell you say Oscar had better rating and şuch and şuch statistics. I proved my intellligence in the 4 walls of a school mate. I no fit argue foolishness with you.

Who saw Oscar in League Cup clash? We all saw Sterling. If you like go quote any stats to tell us Oscar performed better in that clash, when we all know he was a nonentity, whilst Jose was scrambling all sort of tactics from the coaching manual to nullify Sterling. Sterling even made Liverpool look like Chelsea whilst even Hazard and co were looking like Liverpool players.

We see Sterling every game. Oscar na 'period'. . . we only see him once a month. He will wait till we're playing Burnley or Swansea with Siggy and Carrol as their only midfielders to shine.

Check your calendar. It's almost time for Oscar to shine again. Since Swansea, he disappeared against Liverpool twice, Bradford and Man City. Aston Villa next, maybe his period would be due.

When you get exposed, you start referring to megedefegede

Sterling played in the Liverpool team that scored 101 league goals last season and only assisted 5 of them. By your own logic your candidate has carried F9.

You're right that arguing with me on this topic is an insult. I have provided solid evidence that Oscar has defeated Sterling in every ramification. Arguing with a brick wall would be less tedious. Imagine Ibime asking us to disregard Whoscored but trust his judgement grin

And the story of Sterling causing us problems with his pace is not new. Salah did exactly the same thing 2 years ago, only to be discovered to be a conduit pipe.

Pace and legover does not equal super ability otherwise Victor Moses should win the Ballon D'or...Wright-Phillips was the original Sterling and how did he turn out?

You are falling for the same trick british media have been pulling since 1784.

Long story short

Oscar has more league goals
more assists
more passes
higher pass accuracy

Yet Ibime is looking at Black and calling it dark purple.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:36am On Feb 01, 2015
I just dey humour you Nihilist.

Just in the last few hours, you've been pulling statistics out your àss in a classic case of a ninja with little head for numbers trying to feel smart.

You started with quoting no of tackles which means nothing e.g. Oscar made 1.7 tackles per game whilst Zouma only made 1.2. WTF would someone do with şuch data.

Then you tell us Oscar has more passes and passing accuracy. Of course Xabi Alonso is supposed to have better passing stats than Hazard. One is a central midfielder, the other is a winger/forward who is more interested in dribbles and crosses. You can't tell us in one breath that Sterling has been playing striker then next minute start comparing no of touches with a central midfielder. Abi you no hear say Van Persie only had 14 touches in a match?

Then you tell us Oscar has more goals and assists. Yes, one more goal in the league, but less goals and assists in all competitions. Oscar should even double Sterlings productivity seeing that he plays for a better team.

You see why I can't argue stats with you, especially since that day you showed us you can't do simple proportional reasoning?

Quoting all these stats is either a show of stupidity, busybody or a ninja trying to feel intelligent. I'm not sure which one is worrying you.

If you continue thís asinine comparison of statistics, I will have reason to question your university certificate.

#NihilistShowYourCertificate
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:20am On Feb 01, 2015
Ibime:
I just dey humour you Nihilist.

Just in the last few hours, you've been pulling statistics out your àss in a classic case of a ninja with little head for numbers trying to feel smart.

You started with quoting no of tackles which means nothing e.g. Oscar made 1.7 tackles per game whilst Zouma only made 1.2. WTF would someone do with şuch data.

Then you tell us Oscar has more passes and passing accuracy. Of course Xabi Alonso is supposed to have better passing stats than Hazard. One is a central midfielder, the other is a winger/forward who is more interested in dribbles and crosses.

Idime the dimwitted one.

The reason why all of this is going over your head is simply because your arguments are inconsistent.

The major premise of your argument was that Sterling was a better number 10 than Oscar, and I have constantly proven that to be a fallacy.

When we looked at production in the league Oscar came up trumps over Sterling in key areas of distribution, goalscoring, and assisting

When we look at production in all competitions Oscar again came up trumps(8 goals 8 assists) over Sterling(8goals 5 assists) despite Oscar playing several hundred minutes LESS than Sterling.

Then you jumped to Oscar's failings as the reason He failed to boss the game against City yesterday. I had to remind you that in the 1st leg of that game this season, Chelsea also failed to boss city about, posting similar possesion stats(41%) despite Fabregas playing and Oscar's absence from the pitch.
Quoting Oscar's defensive stat was simply to point out what should be visible to even stevie wonder...Oscar had been tasked with serious defensive duties in a team that parked the bus.

Then you tell us Oscar has more goals and assists. Yes, one more goal in the league, but less goals and assists in all competitions. Oscar should even double Sterlings productivity seeing that he plays for a better team.

Not only is this a lie, you have also seized another opportunity to expose your dimness to the world. Why hasn't Hazard doubled his production now that he is playing with better team mates? After all by this time last year he already had 12 goals and 5 assists? Abi are you too daft to realize that tactics have changed and that we now play with both a targetman and playmaker...neither of which Oscar is?
You see why I can't argue stats with you, especially since that day you showed us you can't do simple proportional reasoning?

Quoting all these stats is either a show of stupidity, busybody or a ninja trying to feel intelligent. I'm not sure which one is worrying you.

If you continue thís asinine comparison of statistics, I will have reason to question your university certificate.

#NihilistShowYourCertificate

When confounded with facts, you must always resort to type talking about ancient history.

If we start digging up your old posts, na laugh we go dey laugh till next year.

I remember when people used to come look for you on this thread after each game to laugh as another one of your okpas yarns was shown to be foolish.

Focus on the current. Right now.

Is Sterling better than Oscar? Yes? Show us proof.

Idime from Idimu.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.