Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,661 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10534529 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7869) (7870) (7871) (7872) (7873) (7874) (7875) ... (19168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:31am On Oct 13, 2019
airmark:

Pusha gave facts in his diss to Drake, which Drake couldn't rebut successfully. I could still spot like 5 punchlines from that track.

I just wanna know who had more punchlines, because Vec has more in my eyes.
I don't know if you watch MMA so I will give you another example. Did you watch Adesanya vs Whittaker last week?

Did you see round 1? Bobby Knuckles actually attempted double the number of Stylebender's strikes.

But even in that round at the end it was Stylebender that landed the killshot. This is the best way I can put this MI vs Vector thing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:32am On Oct 13, 2019
Eruditor:

Even your most ardent fans will laugh at you.

If you want to troll look for something tangible. I have already dissected the bar. Tell us about flying over you like a midget and Ice is a super cool cat.

Dissect? That line is one of the dumb lines hailed by his dumb fans. If anyone drops such wack line in rap battle section those years, he would be mocked until he deactivates.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 2:34am On Oct 13, 2019
airmark:

Eruditor na mumu.

MI even told Vector in that dm that he would deal with him. MI understands those lines that Vector dropped, nothing hurts more than exposing someone with the truth.

"After I deal with you"

If you don't understand how tongue-in-cheek that was, what are you doing discussing rap with me?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 2:35am On Oct 13, 2019
airmark:

Dissect? That line is one of the dumb lines hailed by his dumb fans. If anyone drops such wack line in rap battle section those years, he would be mocked until he deactivates.

You are still trying your hardest man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 2:41am On Oct 13, 2019
A40:
The part where he spat about fans egging him on to clapback but will they crowd fund him to help pay his rent?

Again it's not just the bars and punchlines. He told a story and it was in sequence. From start to finish it was a well crafted diss track.

Just like Story of Adidon where Pusha dissected Drake and soiled his image portraying him as a dead beat dad. I mean nobody even really knew Drake had a kid prior to that

If you listen closely to Drake's effort you could argue Drake had better lines but Pusha went at Drake's throat even trolling his sick friend. Diss track is not just about punchlines. It has to be coherent and coordinated

I agree.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 2:41am On Oct 13, 2019
Eruditor:

What excuse? You guys are trying too hard. I have said the same thing over and over.

I told you why he was angry. Because Vec posted the chat as though it was beyond trolling. If you don't know what that means..Sorry, wrong door.

LOL. You know the track will trend because it will be listened to by fans of both rappers even more so because theViper had already created the buzz.

Imagine the level of intelligence I want to subject myself to- to argue about "trending".

Milli and Victoria? LOL. Nah, can't comment on filth. I am talking about consensus (i.e what the opinions are) not hash tags.

Abi don't you read comments like #JudasTheRat is wack? Of course the hash tag will trend but what is the opinion?

grin

You are getting incoherent now.

Why didn’t MI troll Vec on the TL and he had to crawl to the DM. If you cannot answer that, just follow your Rat and sit down one place.

So didn’t fans of both rapper listen to TheViper? Did it trend for more than 8 hours? Even your Rat acknowledged it when it was trending no 8 on Genius worldwide meanwhile JudasTheRat is trending 4th on Genius worldwide. grin

Milli n Victoria are filth but opinions of those that were never insiders are the gospel truth. Meanwhile bring 1 tweet that says JudasTheRat is wack and I will show you 2 that says it was dope. For someone that says he’s being follow rap for long, you should know both fan base will hype up their artiste work and downgrade the other.

Your Rat was not TROLLING with the DM because if he was, he won’t be angry and deleted the messages when Vec drop screenshot of the DM. Wrong move from your Rat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 2:44am On Oct 13, 2019
After listening to both sides, my verdict is that MI wins convincingly and it's not even close.

I believe we need to do the right thing and award the L to its rightful owner so.....

Elruditor hold this L.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:09am On Oct 13, 2019
A40:
I don't know if you watch MMA so I will give you another example. Did you watch Adesanya vs Whittaker last week?

Did you see round 1? Bobby Knuckles actually attempted double the number of Stylebender's strikes.

But even in that round at the end it was Stylebender that landed the killshot. This is the best way I can put this MI vs Vector thing

So which bar served as the killshot in the viper?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:13am On Oct 13, 2019
larride:

I said it here when it dropped that he was too defensive. While the track was dope with mad lines, he didn’t do enough for me.

He believe he should have gone deeper into the Abuja angle. I’m sure he could have roasted MI if he hit him with what he knows about what happened in Abuja.

You advertised your ass a lot/went to Abuja a lot
And came back with more money, let that story be that

Is he saying Judas is gay? shocked

Exactly, MI knows Vector wasn't letting everything out yet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:15am On Oct 13, 2019
larride:

grin

You are getting incoherent now.

Why didn’t MI troll Vec on the TL and he had to crawl to the DM. If you cannot answer that, just follow your Rat and sit down one place.

So didn’t fans of both rapper listen to TheViper? Did it trend for more than 8 hours? Even your Rat acknowledged it when it was trending no 8 on Genius worldwide meanwhile JudasTheRat is trending 4th on Genius worldwide. grin

Milli n Victoria are filth but opinions of those that were never insiders are the gospel truth. Meanwhile bring 1 tweet that says JudasTheRat is wack and I will show you 2 that says it was dope. For someone that says he’s being follow rap for long, you should know both fan base will hype up their artiste work and downgrade the other.

Your Rat was not TROLLING with the DM because if he was, he won’t be angry and deleted the messages when Vec drop screenshot of the DM. Wrong move from your Rat.

Hahahaha. You have asked me the same question repeatedly because you have nothing else to say.

I will take the opinions of people who left CC acrimoniously . What else? Eric Trump should also preside over his dad's impeachment decision. It will be totally unbiased.

What other jokes do you have? These ones are now hackneyed and thoughtless.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:16am On Oct 13, 2019
A40:
Lmaooooooo you want LGBTQIA++ people and their allies to join MI and attack Vector finally. If he overplay that angle it can even backfire

For me Vector did not hit M.I properly at all.

- I mean we all know he doesn't even own Choc City so a more coherent debunking of the #20m banter and claiming he gives platforms is a good way to start.

- He has a lot of lackeys around him wey never really blow, he can't pump that 20mil on them?

- Why did he apologize for dragging Jagz then still went ahead to drag him nonetheless. Pick a struggle

- He called Vector bitter and all but we have a lengthy list of ninjas that fell out from CC. So many stories he for fit unearth from that angle

He just sounded shook man. I've never heard anyone drop a diss record with no bass in their voice. And the flows were connecting and disconnecting. Alaye jorjorjor. WTF man

But he did this na, abi which version did you listen to?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:18am On Oct 13, 2019
Eruditor:

"After I deal with you"

If you don't understand how tongue-in-cheek that was, what are you doing discussing rap with me?

grin grin

This guy is a joke. MI blocked so many people after that track was released, he felt the heat. His paid influencers couldn't stop the inferno. grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:26am On Oct 13, 2019
airmark:

But he did this na, abi which version did you listen to?
I didn't say he didn't but he was vague. He didn't connect
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 3:27am On Oct 13, 2019
airmark:

grin grin

This guy is a joke. MI blocked so many people after that track was released, he felt the heat. His paid influencers couldn't stop the inferno. grin

Paid influencers indeed.

We are still waiting to understand the Super cool cat and Flyover you like midgets o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:34am On Oct 13, 2019
airmark:

So which bar served as the killshot in the viper?

I mean he took Vec to church nau haba

The crowd fund to pay rent and roasting in your B's BQ was pretty brutal.

Let's even forget the not putting anybody on part. Industry hard and a lot of rappers are on that table anyway

After all said and done though M.I's track was simply better.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:36am On Oct 13, 2019
Eruditor:

Paid influencers indeed.

We are still waiting to understand the Super cool cat and Flyover you like midgets o.

The least you could have done was lead in lending a voice/
But you dey Lagos, campaigning, shinning teeth for any invoice/

grin grin grin grin

No wonder MI crawled into his dm.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:30am On Oct 13, 2019
A40:
I mean he took Vec to church nau haba

The crowd fund to pay rent and roasting in your B's BQ was pretty brutal.

Let's even forget the not putting anybody on part. Industry hard and a lot of rappers are on that table anyway

After all said and done though M.I's track was simply better.

Nothing brutal, just ok. In fact he tried to make BBQ a wordie but it failed woefully. If coogar is alive, he will curse MI for that attempt.

The only outstanding punchline is that dobale line.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:06am On Oct 13, 2019
airmark:

grin grin grin grin

Again...basic rubbish line with zero multis and no meaning. Voice and Invoice..LOL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:07am On Oct 13, 2019
airmark:

Nothing brutal, just ok. In fact he tried to make BBQ a wordie but it failed woefully. If coogar is alive, he will curse MI for that attempt.

The only outstanding punchline is that dobale line.

And you claim you listen to Mode9.

Nah bruh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:12am On Oct 13, 2019
Eruditor:

Again...basic rubbish line with zero multis and no meaning. Voice and Invoice..LOL

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That thinking is far from you because it's top of the shelf/

#Alayejorjorjor
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:13am On Oct 13, 2019
Eruditor:

And you claim you listen to Mode9.

Nah bruh

Na your type dey hail B'sBQ as wordplay. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 5:19am On Oct 13, 2019
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That thinking is far from you because it's top of the shelf/

#Alayejorjorjor

Of course, Ice is a super cool cat #Bars

I run a kitty...Fayose #Deep

Flyover you like midgets. The best.

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:31am On Oct 13, 2019
Eruditor:

Of course, Ice is a super cool cat #Bars

I run a kitty...Fayose #Deep

Flyover you like midgets. The best.

grin

Ice became a cool cat, but after Vector murdered MI, he became a pained rat. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 6:36am On Oct 13, 2019
airmark:

grin grin grin grin

we can also use eruditor favorite "double entendre" here, Any/henny.

Argue that the same henny he is dissing now, has been feeding him for aeon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HewlettPackard: 6:44am On Oct 13, 2019
You're too 30 to be leaking dm's,
but so 8, to be dancing ten-ten on top digital snake.

#Your_goat_is_a_rat

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:44am On Oct 13, 2019
HewlettPackard:

we can also use eruditor favorite "double entendre" here, Any/henny.

Argue that the same henny he is dissing now, has been feeding him for aeon.

I tell ya.

Vector destroyed the fire carried by that Viper track, by debunking almost all his claims and still threw some good shots. That guy is brilliant with words.

You call yourself a teacher but your students failed in real life/
Your brother was such a gift you wrapped away from the light/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 7:11am On Oct 13, 2019
this shit is really close to heart for Airmark, popular opinion on here says one person wins, and they sure ain't no dumb fans, mostly neutral.. I'm sure you can't even say with your chest that Vec had a better diss than the Viper.. Trust me if I was a Vector die hard fan, I would do what you're doing, so it's understood but till you have one hip hop head on your side here, then you're just doing an influencers job, posting tweets from twitter just shows how naive you are

Is this not a reminder for you that you're a mod in the rap battle session, abeg do the needful.. All this toasting and whining won't change the content of both diss.. Let it die, same goes to you Elruditor, you've spat some untrue stuff in your bid to defend

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 7:30am On Oct 13, 2019
Heywhizzy:
popular opinion on here says one person wins
Can I bring the popular opinion in my place to here also? Cos it says Vector won. Everyone will keep going in circles

Nevertheless, Judas Is A Rat

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:31am On Oct 13, 2019
Heywhizzy:
[s]this shit is really close to heart for Airmark, popular opinion on here says one person wins, and they sure ain't no dumb fans, mostly neutral.. I'm sure you can't even say with your chess that Vec had a better diss than the Viper.. Trust me if I was a Vector die hard fan, I would do what you're doing, so it's understand but till you have one hip hop head on your side here, then you're just doing an influencers job, posting tweets from twitter just shows how naive you are

Is this not a reminder for you that you're a mod in the rap battle session, abeg do the needful.. All this toasting and whining won't change the content of both diss.. Let it die, same goes to you Elruditor, you've spat some untrue stuff in your bid to defend[/s]

Go and comment via the link i sent you and stop typing epistle here.

Popular opinion isn't always correct. Popular opinion brought Morata to Chelsea, few of us against the stupid move, were justified. So stop all that popular opinion nonsense.

Forcing BBQ wordplay and spitting senseless chicken wings to make niggas fly line, won't attract a clap from me.

Facts over fictions for me.

I hope you remember how they ignored you when you were asking if i was wrong about entendre. You should take several seats.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2019
larride:

The consensus was that he won the battle? grin JudasTheRat has been trending for more than 30 hours, NoRat has trended, AlayeJorJorJor has trended and is still trending. Milli has voiced out, Victoria also. MI had to start explaining himself to clear himself. When MI drop his own TheViper, how many times did you see Vec tweeting trying to explain himself or anyone supporting whatever MI said in his track?

Winning indeed.

Look.at MI. . . . emotional.

He won this battle on wax IMO but trying to lose it with his emotional reactions.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 8:07am On Oct 13, 2019
hardeycute:
Everyone will keep going in circles

That's what I don't want, let everyone have their opinion and stop dragging the beef for too long, people that are still interested in having the conversation, don't trust their opinion and will stand any chance to drag people to their side, everyone has ears.. MI is a rat, Vec is a that, just make you emotionally attached, we rate them by their raps, their morality is left for bloggers to trend upon

Airmark, A40 just did what you asked me to, if I add to that page edging M.I the win as everyone there has already done, what does it do for your pride.. please create a battle rap page and let's see if NL still got it.. I mean Ibim has time to drop a sample diss, there's no excuse, you have enough time to be dragging and analysing and even dropped some sample lines.. Ibime vs Airmark won't be a bad idea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 8:09am On Oct 13, 2019
Ibime:

Look.at MI. . . . emotional.

He won this battle on wax IMO but trying to lose it with his emotional reactions.
I swear, that's what I said when I saw it

(1) (2) (3) ... (7869) (7870) (7871) (7872) (7873) (7874) (7875) ... (19168) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WhoDeyHause, Caicedobets(m), bandely(m), humblesteve(m), Ibunkun1(m), zeusis(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.