Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7870) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10538375 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7867) (7868) (7869) (7870) (7871) (7872) (7873) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2019
larride:

Bros, you still haven’t shown us who disprove that MI didn’t leak ThePurge.

Secondly, Vec screenshot both time space. He said then (2015 chat) and now (2019 chat).

He never should have went crawling to his DM while forming chairman on the TL. With that move, he put the ammunition in Vec hand and for sure he got burnt.

I did not say he did not post the song as well. I knew he did. But someone was arguing that he posted it 30mins after Vector not before. The person's argument was that MI was in UK at the time and the time zone was different but I think that was wrong because the time should be the same by now and I am yet to see the tweet again.

As for "crawling" into DM, that I don't approve of his doing it is immaterial because the essence of doing it was to troll. He was saying the same things he had already said in the track.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2019
Adiwana:

Jesus Christ. Have you been reading what I have been saying since?? When I said that the 6 - 2 game was a wake up call to Madrid, what did you think I was pointing at the first place?? You think Madrid invested so much in Ronaldo,Kaka,Di Maria etc just because they wanted to show they were better than Barca??

You brought I should look statistics of 2009/10 season and I posted it up for you to see that Pellegrini went trophyless in his first and only season at the club. How is Pellegrini 96 pts and still trophyless seaeon comparable to finishing 3rd and winning Champions league or winning copa del rey and finishing 2nd??

Pellegrini didn't do anything at Madrid.He didn't set any precedent in any form.He left the way he came in.If you think getting 96 pts with Kaka and Ronaldo and still going trophyless was the beginning of anything at Madrid,then i have nothing more to say on the subject

It is not comparable just like Mou's is not comparable either.

I brought the points to show you that Pelle was a foundation to Mou if Mou was a foundation to Carlo and Zidane.

Pelle showed Barca were reachable. But it was unsatisfactory because of the UCL. Mou failed even more - the CDL is useless to RM. It was just ok because Barca were beat in the final + Mou had clout. He won the league the next time so they thought season 3 will now consolidate the trend that started from Pelle. Mou regressed so he left.

Carlo came in and then added the UCL that Mou had lacked which was why he was not fired. Do you see why each level was a transition then?

When he still did not add the league to his next season he was fired. Zidane is the only coach to do so which is why he was brought back.

6-2 or no 6-2 was not the issue. It was Barca 6 titles and best team, Madrid nothing.

Or else did Barca still not wallop Mou 5-0?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2019
airmark:

I don't care about the rat's reply.

You call yourself a teacher but your students failed in real life/
Your brother was such a gift you wrapped away from the light/

Damn.

Let me guess: very deep and nobody understands this?

LOL

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2019
sleekdot:

During Bayern peak years no one in Bayern was better than Robben and Ribery

Robben and Ribery were past their peaks in 2015 but Bayern had no one better than them

I am telling you why Bayern fans lamented missing them in 2015. Despite that they were past their peaks we had no one better

Isnt that what I was saying before?? Both players peaked after the 2015 season.Was in not 2015 that Robben scored a cracker against Arsenal or so?? They were still good in 2015 if not that injury set in for both players and that really went downhill from there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
Eruditor:

Let me guess: very deep and nobody understands this?

LOL

This is one of the bars that made the rat to send Viper, dm, that they would do stuff together, but not after he deals with him. grin

Many punches entered MI's spirit yesterday. Venom bro. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2019
Eruditor:

I did not say he did not post the song as well. I knew he did. But someone was arguing that he posted it 30mins after Vector not before. The person's argument was that MI was in UK at the time and the time zone was different but I think that was wrong because the time should be the same by now and I am yet to see the tweet again.

As for "crawling" into DM, that I don't approve of his doing it is immaterial because the essence of doing it was to troll. He was saying the same things he had already said in the track.

He deleted the tweet later that’s why you can’t see it again. He has removed the video from his YouTube page also.

If it’s trolling, why is he forming anger when Vec leak the DM?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2019
Eruditor:

It is not comparable just like Mou's is not comparable either.

I brought the points to show you that Pelle was a foundation to Mou if Mou was a foundation to Carlo and Zidane.

Pelle showed Barca were reachable. But it was unsatisfactory because of the UCL. Mou failed even more - the CDL is useless to RM. It was just ok because Barca were beat in the final + Mou had clout. He won the league the next time so they thought season 3 will now consolidate the trend that started from Pelle. Mou regressed so he left.

Carlo came in and then added the UCL that Mou had lacked which was why he was not fired. Do you see why each level was a transition then?

When he still did not add the league to his next season he was fired. Zidane is the only coach to do so which is why he was brought back.

6-2 or no 6-2 was not the issue. It was Barca 6 titles and best team, Madrid nothing.

Or else did Barca still not wallop Mou 5-0?

If you give me Ronaldo of Ferguson, Benzema of Lyon and Kaka of AC Milan,I will get you 96 pts and will push for the title down to the wire.They only needed to maintain same momentum with Barca.They had the team and squad to do it.Mourinho did it only shy of 4 pts.Its nothing special

And please Pellegrini didn't show anything.Mourinho had proven he could defeat and challenge Barca with inter milan.What was Pellegrini showing when he got spanked home and away

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2019
What happened to Vector in that clapback? He almost sounded afraid. No bass, nothing. I mean how do you do a diss track with that kind beat and rap. Where was the heat? I mean you did a song and tagged yourself King Kong I was expecting something gruff and energetic and a ninja that would thump his chest like a Silverback gorilla.

His lines were aight but all over the place. A harder beat, Dr Dre level delivery and better composition and he could have taken out M.I but alas

He has to take the L in this because I don't even see how M.I needs to respond

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
A40:
What happened to Vector in that clapback? He almost sounded afraid. No bass, nothing. I mean how do you do a diss track with that kind beat and rap. Where was the heat? I mean you did a song and tagged yourself King Kong I was expecting something gruff and energetic and a ninja that would thump his chest like a Silverback gorilla.

His lines were aight but all over the place. A harder beat, Dr Dre level delivery and better composition and he could have taken out M.I but alas

He has to take the L in this because I don't even see how M.I needs to respond

I observed that too.His rapping,subject matter and delivery were nice but it lacked energy and was sometimes all over the place.Don't think the beat was bad anyway.Lots of rap beef beats are mostly simple.You need beats that are so simple so that your message is passed across rather than one where your listeners are bumping more to the beat than what you say

Anyway,don't listen to Nigerian songs anymore but as a hiphop fan,this beef is very good for the culture and afro hiphop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
Adiwana:

I observed that too.His rapping,subject matter and delivery were nice but it lacked energy and was sometimes all over the place.Don't think the beat was bad anyway.Lots of rap beef beats are mostly simple.You need beats that are so simple so that your message is passed across rather than one where your listeners are bumping more to the beat than what you say

Anyway,don't listen to Nigerian songs anymore but as a hiphop fan,this beef is very good for the culture and afro hiphop
It was just scattered and veered off tangent a lot. M.I's reply was more surgical with little to no filler

Seriously the beat was blehhh. Go and listen to Modenine's Coup De Grace or what Godwon used to finish Sinzu's career.

Better yet Ether and 2nd round T.K.O. The beat might be simple but has to be hard. Because that is the soup you will use to swallow the track

Many things dey wey Vector fit use enter M.I but he sounded too shook to even deliver it with any real conviction. I mean if you didn't know either guy and you listened to both tracks who would you think was 5'6
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
A40:
It was just scattered and veered off tangent a lot. M.I's reply was more surgical with little to no filler

Seriously the beat was blehhh. Go and listen to Modenine's Coup De Grace or what Godwon used to finish Sinzu's career.

Better yet Ether and 2nd round T.K.O. The beat might be simple but has to be hard. Because that is the soup you will use to swallow the track

Many things dey wey Vector fit use enter M.I but he sounded too shook to even deliver it with any real conviction. I mean if you didn't know either guy and you listened to both tracks who would you think was 5'6

Help us contribute to the thread below, with your MI's top 5 punchlines in the Viper track. I no see heywhizzy again.

https://www.nairaland.com/5461044/personal-take-mi-vector-beef
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2019
A40:

It was a good diss lyrically and subject wise but problem was it was largely incoherent. He will start a topic and suddenly disappear only to appear somewhere in another verse and talk about what he talked in the initial verse.He also sounded a little bit tensed in the beginning but blended as the track went on.But he did a bad job rhyming the "CeeCee" line.Started well on it and kinda sounded a little repetitive.

He may have not had arranged his lyrics well but I still think it was a decent song.Both artists still need a lot of improvement in terms of delivery.

Ether was a very basic beat.I remember listening to Drakes back to back and i thought what was this beat?? The Beat isnt half bad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
larride:

He deleted the tweet later that’s why you can’t see it again. He has removed the video from his YouTube page also.

If it’s trolling, why is he forming anger when Vec leak the DM?

Because Vector knew he was trolling but played it off like MI was trying to be cool behind the scenes.

MI was trying to act like he was not taking the whole beef thing as seriously as others were taking it. By Vector posting it, that is what Vector showed- that he was taking it seriously.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
Adiwana:

If you give me Ronaldo of Ferguson, Benzema of Lyon and Kaka of AC Milan,I will get you 96 pts and will push for the title down to the wire.They only needed to maintain same momentum with Barca.They had the team and squad to do it.Mourinho did it only shy of 4 pts.Its nothing special

And please Pellegrini didn't show anything.Mourinho had proven he could defeat and challenge Barca with inter milan.What was Pellegrini showing when he got spanked home and away

You will get it, but Mou, Zidane, Carlo did not get it at first try?

It is not special but SF of UCL is special? LOL So why did RM get him out?

Also, do some research on Pellegrini before saying some of the things you are saying. He was hired because of Villareal. He got to the UCL SFs and did better than Barca in 2006 playing great football.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
Eruditor:

Because Vector knew he was trolling but played it off like MI was trying to be cool behind the scenes.

MI was trying to act like he was not taking the whole beef thing as seriously as others were taking it. By Vector posting it, that is what Vector showed- that he was taking it seriously.

He was not taking the beef serious but he wore a No snakes T-shirt to BBN finale even stepped on a digital snake during the performance.

He was not taking the beef serious but he did a whole clothing line Nosnakes.

He was not taking the beef serious but he named a tour after the beef NoSnakesTour.

It was when Vec drop his own rebuttal and everything burst that he now knows he’s not taking it serious and started crawling into the DM. grin

Bros leave story, we know who the Rat is. Obviously, JudasTheRat hit your chairman.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2019
airmark:

Help us contribute to the thread below, with your MI's top 5 punchlines in the Viper track. I no see heywhizzy again.

https://www.nairaland.com/5461044/personal-take-mi-vector-beef
You have the song, list the 5 punches yourself

Roasting.. B-BQ
You came with chickens to my spot, but didn't buy 'chicken wings', let your 'niggas fly'
Waited for my reply.. let me CC you
You are not top 5 from Yoruba land, so so so and so, Cee d queue

This is all I can remember, the Dobale line was d0pe also
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
Eruditor:

You will get it, but Mou, Zidane, Carlo did not get it at first try?

It is not special but SF of UCL is special? LOL So why did he RM get him out?

Also, do some research on Pellegrini before saying some of the things you are saying. He was hired because of Villareal. He got to the UCL SFs and did better than Barca in 2006 playing great football.

Mou got 92 pts as you posted.Just 1 draw and a win away from equalling Pellegrini with an additional bonus of Copa del rey over Barca and UCL SF.Zidane and Carlo are way down the line.By the time this two came in,there were no more Barca of the old days

I have nothing on the Pellegrini.I can't say he is good or bad.He's managed some decent clubs but saying he did anything significant at Madrid is a bit of a stretch.Your claim of pushing 96 pts is what I have told you that any manager that had the team he had will win football matches and will get that same result.Mou almost did it the following season he came
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
Bruno Guimarães. Remember the name because he would be a blue soon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
larride:

He was not taking the beef serious but he wore a No snakes T-shirt to BBN finale even stepped on a digital snake during the performance.

He was not taking the beef serious but he named a tour after the beef NoSnakesTour.

It was when Vec drop his own rebuttal and everything burst that he now knows he’s not taking it serious and started crawling into the DM. grin

Bros leave story, we know who the Rat is. Obviously, JudasTheRat hit your chairman.

Unless both guys are really using this to get clout which I highly suspect, the whole not taking a beef serious is actually lame and a very stupid excuse.You draw the line when you put it all on wax and no amount of not taking the beef serious will stop you from taking the big L if you lose the battle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
Heywhizzy:

Roasting.. B-BQ
You came with chickens to my spot, but didn't buy 'chicken wings', let your 'niggas fly'

grin
Make i drop punchlines that i no too feel?

I was trying to see those punchlines that wowed you. Because i don't see how he dropped more punchlines than Vector.

Why would someone that already brought chickens, buy chicken wings? How will buying chicken wings let his niggas fly? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
larride:

Eruditor na case. He is a rat too. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2019
airmark:

grin
Make i drop punchlines that i no too feel?

I was trying to see those punchlines that wowed you. Because i don't see how he dropped more punchlines than Vector.

Why would someone that already brought chickens, buy chicken wings? How will buying chicken wings let his niggas fly? undecided
It's self explanatory, the chicken he referred to were Vec niggas, saying vector niggas ain't fly and wing aids flight.. I'm over this already, seen what both had to offer from their diss song and made my judgement, Ibim has made his, Emaprinc has made his, A4o has done his, and you have done yours also.. If this was NL rap battle, we would know who the winner was since yesterday, further argument doesn't change anything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
Heywhizzy:
It's self explanatory, he's saying vector niggas ain't fly and wing aids flight.. I'm over this already, seen what both had to offer from their diss song and made my judgement, Ibim has made his, Emaprinc has made his, A4o has done his, and you have done yours also.. If this was NL rap battle, we would know who the winner was since yesterday, further argument doesn't change anything

That's a wack line and i believe you know that too. If Vector spewed that, i would never quote it.

It's all good for the game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Heywhizzy(m): 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2019
airmark:

That's a wack line and i believe you know that too. If Vector spewed that, i would never quote it.

It's all good for the game.
All well and good, MI vector diss was long overdue, they both don't like each other, Vec own is quite open but M is forming nice guy.. M has the attitude that demands everyone should just sit down and be quiet while he's claiming the GOAT, forgetting it's a competitive sport, he was able to hold his own by going for an angle that limits vector to explaining and rebuttals.. If it was Olamide, it won't be that easy for him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2019
Adiwana:

He would've been a lion in the street than a mouse in the jungle.Football politics,NFF bullshiit aside,Nigeria was a good choice if it was strictly football on the field.Playing for Nigeria would've given him all you listed above and more
If Abraham is exceptional he will play. Playing for Nigeria does not guarantee anything if you're not exceptional, especially at club level where his bread is actually buttered. Connecting flights from Lagos to Seychelles or Mauritius for an AFCON qualifier is pretty stressful

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2019
Heywhizzy:
All well and good, MI vector diss was long overdue, they both don't like each other, Vec own is quite open but M is forming nice guy.. M has the attitude that demands everyone should just sit down and be quiet while he's claiming the GOAT, forgetting it's a competitive sport, he was able to hold his own by going for an angle that limits vector to explaining and rebuttals.. If it was Olamide, it won't be that easy for him

Vector had to rebut, to clear his name that MI's viper had dragged to the mud. Nobody likes dealing with ''snakes''.

Since he's trying to revive his career after the YSG setback, he needed to control the damage by refuting the accusations in a convincing way, before corporate organisations start to run away from the ''snake''. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:00am On Oct 13, 2019
larride:

I am just laughing because of all the twitter arguments you are making..lol

I can quote myself again if you did not read me well.

There is RM vs Barca where they fight to kill themselves and after the game they hug and go home.

There is RM vs Barca where they fight on the pitch, off the pitch and a manager even asks his players not to speak to the others even when they are on national duty. If you don't know the difference.

Then you are barking up the wrong tree with me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:01am On Oct 13, 2019
Adiwana:

Unless both guys are really using this to get clout which I highly suspect, the whole not taking a beef serious is actually lame and a very stupid excuse.You draw the line when you put it all on wax and no amount of not taking the beef serious will stop you from taking the big L if you lose the battle

Very lame excuse.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:05am On Oct 13, 2019
Eruditor:

I am just laughing because of all the twitter arguments you are making..lol

I can quote myself again if you did not read me well.

There is RM vs Barca where they fight to kill themselves and after the game they hug and go home.

There is RM vs Barca where they fight on the pitch, off the pitch and a manager even asks his players not to speak to the others even when they are on national duty. If you don't know the difference.

Then you are barking up the wrong tree with me.

Twitter argument? grin Are you saying everything I listed up there didn’t happen or I just formed them? I really want to know what the Twitter argument is about.

Your chairman got hit by JudasTheRat and he started crawling to the DM to sue for peace. If Vec didn’t leak the DM, we won’t know your rat is actually in the DM sueing for peace.

You can keep looking for more excuse but nothing is going to change the fact that your Chairman was crawling into the Viper DM hours after JudasTheRat drop.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:05am On Oct 13, 2019
Heywhizzy:

Roasting.. B-BQ

If you wanted to reach like some of the nonsense we have been reading here you can also claim that since MI spoke about Chickens who like to lay with the "Hen" it explains why he set up that Chicken-lounge-roasting-BBQ. But you won't do it because it is a reach.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:09am On Oct 13, 2019
larride:

Twitter argument? grin Are you saying everything I listed up there didn’t happen or I just formed them? I really want to know what the Twitter argument is about.

Your chairman got hit by JudasTheRat and he started crawling to the DM to sue for peace. If Vec didn’t leak the DM, we won’t know your rat is actually in the DM sueing for peace.

You can keep looking for more excuse but nothing is going to change your Chairman crawling into the Viper DM hours after JudasTheRat drop.

Some of the chat was after Viper before Vector's reply. Try again.

Twitter argument is the same herd of "sue for peace" nonsense. I am telling you here that Drake vs PushaT is not the same as Drake vs Kanye West. They were still DMing themselves - Drake and Kanye yet Drake was going on shows and still dissing Kanye. Rest.

I follow Hip-Hop well enough.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 12:11am On Oct 13, 2019
Adiwana:

Mou got 92 pts as you posted.Just 1 draw and a win away from equalling Pellegrini with an additional bonus of Copa del rey over Barca and UCL SF.Zidane and Carlo are way down the line.By the time this two came in,there were no more Barca of the old days

I have nothing on the Pellegrini.I can't say he is good or bad.He's managed some decent clubs but saying he did anything significant at Madrid is a bit of a stretch.Your claim of pushing 96 pts is what I have told you that any manager that had the team he had will win football matches and will get that same result.Mou almost did it the following season he came

ALL the managers that had the team did not do it. Abi are you not reading me?

LOL @ Zidane and Carlo are way down the line but Mou is above the line. What arrant nonsense?

1 win and draw from equalling Pelle? Is Pelle not 1 win and a draw away from the 100pts record which Mou only achieved in his 2nd season?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7867) (7868) (7869) (7870) (7871) (7872) (7873) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.