Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10462008 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (19128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:03am On Feb 18, 2015
The match was good.. No1 to blame exactly..

But I got to praise Courtious.. Impresive, Solid, Display..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:09am On Feb 18, 2015
JigsawKillah:
Ibime it was Cahill's fault
he mistimed his jump
the ball shouldn't have passed him

nor mind ibime & his village football.
4 defenders, 2 opponents. nor be to mark each opponent with 2 defenders each?

ivanovic has covered the near post in case cavani comes for the ball at the near post. cahill should be covering the area where the ball eventually ended.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:09am On Feb 18, 2015
coogar:

so who was cahill marking?
cahill should be marking cavani. cahill was on the side where the cross was made. how did the ball fly past him?

ivanovic was covering the near post already, terry had to give some protection to the back post. cahill's task was to clear that ball & he failed massively.

Why is John Terry dancing two step in thís picture?

coogar:

nor mind ibime & his village football.
4 defenders, 2 opponents. nor be to mark each opponent with 2 defenders each?

Armchair analyst. If I ask you to kick ball you go troway anywhere belle face.

Cahill doesn't need to be marking anyone. Is it a corner where you mark man? Or do you expect him to start looking for man to mark when the ball is alive? If the ball comes in his zone, he will clear it. At worst you will say his body position should be square on.

Meanwhile John Terry and Cavani must have the same charge. See as John Terry repel away from him, dancing two step to the far post.

You for start the GIF 3 seconds before to show how Cavani ran in from the right across JT to end up just behind Cahill.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:14am On Feb 18, 2015
Ibime:

Why is John Terry dancing two step in thís picture?

Cahill doesn't need to be marking anyone. Is it a corner where you mark man? Armchair analyst. If I ask you to kick ball you go troway anywhere belle face.

Cahill is in his position. Do you expect him to start looking for man to mark when the ball is alive? If the ball comes in his zone, he will clear it. At worst you will say his body position should be square on.

Meanwhile John Terry and Cavani must have the same charge. See as John Terry repel away from him, dancing two step to the far post.

You for start the GIF 3 seconds before to show how Cavani ran in from the right across JT to end up just behind Cahill.

ibime, stop defending nonsense.
ivanovic & cahill should be marking the zone cavani might try to utilise. terry & azpi should be marking the space ibra might utilise.

cavani isn't stüpid.
if terry had gotten attracted to the ball, he would have flicked it to the back post where azpi would be isolated with ibra. cahill should never have allowed that ball to sail over his head.

cahill mistimed his jump - that was the simple reason cavani scored.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:25am On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:17am On Feb 18, 2015
Nihilist:
Cahill is such a flop.

World best defender niyen
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:48am On Feb 18, 2015
Chelsea fans caught in racist chants

Amateur footage shows Chelsea football fans preventing a black man from boarding a Paris metro train shortly before the Champions League fixture between Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain on Tuesday. The unidentified passenger attempts to squeeze on to the train, only to be pushed forcefully back on to the platform at the Richelieu-Drouot station. The fans then chant: 'We're racist, we're racist and that's the way we like it'

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 7:23am On Feb 18, 2015
http://purelyfootball.com/2015/02/chelsea-supporters-prevent-a-black-man-to-board-a-train-in-paris

Na wa oh! this is so embarrassing!
those french people sef, so they can't gather and beat sense into those idiotss heads? you leave your country come dey bully me for my country? say wetin happen?

Chelsea fans are all just the same

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:24am On Feb 18, 2015
Historically a small section of chelsea fans have had strong links to the far right, so no real surprise there.

However, this was a truly disgusting act and needs to be strongly condemned by the club.
They should work with the french police and hand out life bans to any identified culprits

It's 2015 for fucksake, not 1822.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:17am On Feb 18, 2015
homesteady:
http://purelyfootball.com/2015/02/chelsea-supporters-prevent-a-black-man-to-board-a-train-in-paris

those french people sef, so they can't gather and beat sense into those idiotss heads? you leave your country come dey bully me for my country? say wetin happen?

Shut ur gutter up,u stewpid slowpoke. No black will tolerate or accommodate one of theirs being racially abused in dis day and age just because of soccer. For you to generalize dis isssh by saying "all Chelsea fans are just the same" depicts you as an arrogant bas///tard. You can run back to your gay thread and stay the hell out of here. Oloshios fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 18, 2015
If my memory serves me right, the last time we acquired the reputation of being 'the most undesirable lot in the country' was the era of hooliganism.

At around that stage 'Chelsea fan' was a pejorative term, a byword for troublemaker.

The scrappers knew more about the team and went to more games than anybody else. To 'em it was a religion. And if anybody said anything against Chelsea, to 'em that was blasphemy and you died!

They were a counterpunch to the image of glamorous Chelsea - they were simply hoolifans.

But rascism?

That's wholly a different case and a sinister development.

I believe investigation has begun, so we cant unequivocally say these are Chelsea fans, but if they are, then put them into bloody jail.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Keky(m): 8:25am On Feb 18, 2015
Nihilist:
Historically a small section of chelsea fans have had strong links to the far right, so no real surprise there.

However, this was a truly disgusting act and needs to be strongly condemned by the club.
They should work with the french police and hand out life bans to any identified culprits

It's 2015 for fucksake, not 1822.
The only logical solution is to kick Chelsea out of the Champions League.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 18, 2015
homesteady:

How many times have you been racially abused by a Chelsea fan who's African?

Mate you really have to shut up 'cause this is way beyond you.

Cases of racial abuse has alot to do with societal problems, not really club attachments.

Be mindful of what you post on this thread.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:44am On Feb 18, 2015
China made an offer for Courtois . They want
him to replace the Great Wall of China.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:50am On Feb 18, 2015
D number of fouls hazard suffers is too much, he needs protection to be honest..... Maybe he should start screaming nd play acting like ronaldo and neymar, dude is ultra honest

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:08am On Feb 18, 2015
bigkesh:
D number of fouls hazard suffers is too much, he needs protection to be honest..... Maybe he should start screaming nd play acting like ronaldo and neymar, dude is ultra honest

He would get those freekicks at the Bridge in 2nd leg if they try it again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 10:19am On Feb 18, 2015
Those useless guys should be banned from watching football.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:19am On Feb 18, 2015
diggz:

Shut ur gutter up,u stewpid slowpoke. No black will tolerate or accommodate one of theirs being racially abused in dis day and age just because of soccer. For you to generalize dis isssh by saying "all Chelsea fans are just the same" depicts you as an arrogant bas///tard. You can run back to your gay thread and stay the hell out of here. Oloshios fellow.

sigh! sad sad You just proved me right! Chelsea fans are all the same!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:24am On Feb 18, 2015
AirborneLacer:

How many times have you been racially abused by a Chelsea fan who's African?

Mate you really have to shut up 'cause this is way beyond you.

Cases of racial abuse has alot to do with societal problems, not really club attachments.

Be mindful of what you post on this thread.

Who goes to another country not his, and does some barbaric racial stuff, and still sing proudly of it, if not Chelsea fans?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:53am On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=homesteady post=30841515]

[/quo

It confirms you are a glorified GOAT...! one who is uncultured and senseless. Have you seen any Chelsea fan celebrate over the issue here? Everyone is furious about it yet, u had to bring ur daftness to the fore. Guy u are not just an arrogant bas/////tard but the worse of them all. anumanu......!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
diggz:
It confirms you are a glorified GOAT...! one who is uncultured and senseless. Have you seen any Chelsea fan celebrate over the issue here? Everyone is furious about it yet, u had to bring ur daftness to the fore. Guy u are not just an arrogant bas/////tard but the worse of them all. anumanu......!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
Keky:
The only logical solution is to kick Chelsea out of the Champions League.

sad..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
Just saw the video shocked embarassed sad angry Whoever did this rubbish should be banned from all sports(especially CFC) for life along with the bas////tards he rolls with.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maniak: 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
diggz:
Just saw the video shocked embarassed sad angry Whoever did this rubbish should be banned from all sports(especially CFC) for life along with the bas////tards he rolls with.

We get a lot of bad rap in the press but the disgraceful act of this horde of never-do-wells is just disgraceful. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Club statement

news 5 hours

Chelsea Football Club has released the following statement regarding the reported incident on public transport in Paris yesterday (Tuesday):

'Such behaviour is abhorrent and has no place in football or society. We will support any criminal action against those involved in such behaviour, and should evidence point to the involvement of Chelsea season ticket holders or members the club will take the strongest possible action against them including banning orders.'

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Patewo: 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bleewdy racist club. sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
homesteady:

Oh yes, u black stupid looking he goat get out of our thread... We dont want u, satisfied?? We are all the same
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
bigkesh:
Oh yes, u black stupid looking he goat get out of our thread... We dont want u, satisfied?? We are all the same

I'm actually fair in complexion, like 50 shades ligher than you are!
but is been black bad to you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
homesteady:

I'm actually fair in complexion, like 50 shades ligher than you are!
but is been black bad to you?
smh for u, u are an african, dude
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
bigkesh:
smh for u, u are an african, dude

ha! you should be telling yourself that na undecided was it not you that started the colour ish undecided undecided
I was only trying to tell you that I'm not dark as you said!
and I asked you whats wrong with been black!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Horus(m): 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqVQDnmfWDc

[size=15pt]Chelsea Fans Prevent Black Man Boarding Paris Metro Train[/size]

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PeriHellion: 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
Chei! Even the YouTube man found his way to Chelsea's Thread. Na make Aare Musiwa come post map remain.

Such abhorrent vermins the deviants on that train are. Thoroughbred degenerates. angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (19128) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.