Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (805) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10530967 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
So Chelsea was chasing the quadruple pre Bradford match, but now they are no longer chasing the treble? grin People can be so funny.

Btw that DVD is up for editing too.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Pfft.
Beating a team thrice on the trot doesn't define your strength, depth or even your entire season.
Stop plombing this depth of idiocy.
errmmm, Barça couldn’t beat this ATM for close to 6 times past season! they decimated chelsea and made Stamford Bridge to fall last season! they have defeated your supposed 'super' madrid like 100 times already this season! should I remind you of the 4-0 debacle? So is beating them 3 times in a row not an achievement?
I'm sure you are not so dumb to understand the concept of early form and late form! Madrid who were blazing fire up and down earlier this season, whats happening to them now?

Brother you're still basking in your delusion.
You guys have been in a good run of form lately no doubt, but the question is who and who have you been up against within that period?
Elche, Villareal, Bilbao, Deportivo, Levante et al?
Did you miss the part where I requested that you humor me some more?
You have to beat the best to become the best and as far as 2014/15 season is concerned, Real, Bayern and Chelsea are the teams to beat.
Na wa oh! Chelsea is now among the best? what made them the best? The strongest team they've met this season - Man City, both games ended in a draw, and as usual, chelsea and mourinho went back to their parking the bus!
At least - Madrid have won barca...... bayern have won 'Man city',........ Barca have won PSG and Atletico (3)......... WTF has Chelsea won? Leicester City, sunderland? Please don't humour me undecided

Bayern losing to Wolfsburg doesn't change a thing, they still have a team that's capable of decimating you lot.
Guide your hopes mate, Real would punish Barca again.
blabbings of a pained ass niggga! its not my fault that we are the most in form team in Europe!

Pique back to what?

I give up!
When was the last time you watched a barca game? barca vs real madrid?

Cristiano Ronaldo needed just a game to have his presence felt, needed just 2 seasons to score his 100th Madrid career goal. So what's special about this league? The league's TV revenue getting devoured between two teams must be it cheesy
Yea and this same league has been attracting the best players from your EPL for years now!
As a barca fan, I'm highly assured that Neymar is not going anywhere, but chelsea fans always have this nightmare of Hazard dumping them for la liga! eya, too bad!

Suarez adapting in a league where the best defenders are Pique, Pepe, Mussachio etc?

Is there any epl defender that is better than Godin, Miranda and Ramos?

A freaking league where our African Peter Crouch Dayokanu would certainly post double figures before winter?
Really? when was the last time an epl player ended up top UCL scorer or even 2nd or 3rd? it seems like it has never happened!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
This is gonna be good. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
homesteady:

errmmm, Barça couldn’t beat this ATM for close to 6 times past season! they decimated chelsea and made Stamford Bridge to fall last season! they have defeated your supposed 'super' madrid like 100 times already this season! should I remind you of the 4-0 debacle? So is beating them 3 times in a row not an achievement?

You're irretrievably daft.

What makes beating Atleti thrice on a trot an achievement? You must have a cup to show for it.

homesteady: I'm sure you are not so dumb to understand the concept of early form and late form! Madrid who were blazing fire up and down earlier this season, whats happening to them now?

Early form and late form? Is this the warped assertion you deluded lot have been feeding yourselves with at your thread?

homesteady: Na wa oh! Chelsea is now among the best? what made them the best? The strongest team they've met this season - Man City, both games ended in a draw, and as usual, chelsea and mourinho went back to their parking the bus!
At least - Madrid have won barca...... bayern have won 'Man city',........ Barca have won PSG and Atletico (3)......... WTF has Chelsea won? Leicester City, sunderland? Please don't humour me undecided

We must be breezing past ghosts to be atop the Premier League. Breezing past zombies to finish the UCL group stage unbeaten.

Mate you're arguing like a frustrated obese chinese.

homesteady: blabbings of a pained ass niggga! its not my fault that we are the most in form team in Europe.

When was the last time you watched a barca game? barca vs real madrid?

Shut up you pathological liar.

Most in-form team in Europe when The New Saints of Wales haven't lost a game since August 2014?

Isn't it past your bedtime hombre?

homesteady: Yea and this same league has been attracting the best players from your EPL for years now!
As a barca fan, I'm highly assured that Neymar is not going anywhere, but chelsea fans always have this nightmare of Hazard dumping them for la liga! eya, too bad!

So how come every EPL reject gets to be celebrated in your league? Even as far as becoming their team's lynchpin.

G. Rossi, Vela, Forlan, Modric, Diarra, Bale, Pique etc

Answers on a postcard.

homesteady: Is there any epl defender that is better than Godin, Miranda and Ramos?

You can have Azpilicueta for a start.

homesteady: Really? When was the last time an epl player ended up top UCL scorer or even 2nd or 3rd? it seems like it has never happened!

And when you run out of hogwash, you resort to posing irrelevant questions?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tolutweety(m): 12:07am On Feb 17, 2015
This is becoming more interesting... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 12:40am On Feb 17, 2015
AirborneLacer:
You're irretrievably daft.
What makes beating Atleti thrice on a trot an achievement? You must have a cup to show for it.
Lmaoooooooooooo! Okay, since you are trying to tow the breaking down of words path, lets go there!
Is wining a match not an achievement? whether it is against warri wolves, it is still an achievement, because your objective was to win the game, and when you pass your objective, you have surely achieved something! So Barca achieved a lot by beating one of the best teams in Europe 3 times in a row! you gerrit?

Early form and late form? Is this the warped assertion you deluded lot have been feeding yourselves with at your thread?
Hell no! I was hoping you were not this daft undecided
Early form, late form - is it nuclear science? whats so hard to understand?
barca started the 1st half of the season badly (to their standard) anf this 2nd half, they've found their mojo back
let me explain more - during the 1st half of last season, madrid were so bad, but during the 2nd half, they started playing well, and we all know how the story ended!
You have been watching and following footie for long time I guess, you should understand this quickly!

We must be breezing past ghosts to be atop the Premier League. Breezing past zombies to finish the UCL group stage unbeaten.

Mate you're arguing like a frustrated obese chinese.
Ermmm.... we are talking about top teams right? undecided

Shut up you pathological liar.
Most in-form team in Europe when The New Saints of Wales haven't lost a game since August 2014?
now you are arguing like a "real frustrated obese chinese" WTF are new saints of whatever?
You are just gasping at straws, its quite painful, but you have to admit it, Barça is the most inform team in Europe top leagues

Isn't it past your bedtime hombre?
irrelevant!

So how come every EPL reject gets to be celebrated in your league? Even as far as becoming their team's lynchpin.
Answers on a postcard. [quote]
Bale? EPL 2012/2013 player of the year? EPL reject?
Guy you are surely drunk!

[quote] can have Azpilicueta for a start.
Azi kini? compared to Godin?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 1:01am On Feb 17, 2015
homesteady:

Really? when was the last time an epl player ended up top UCL scorer or even 2nd or 3rd? it seems like it has never happened!
baba easy ,at least I can remember nilsteroy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 1:09am On Feb 17, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Answers on a postcard.

dude modric n bale were not EPL rejects n being a reject in one team n den blossoming in another does not make u wacky... it's d opportunity u dat u get dat defines u or de bruyne wouldn't be d best player currently in bundesliga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 1:18am On Feb 17, 2015
Johnpaul88:

Suarez not scoring a lot? This is Spanish league! No one comes here and start firing on all cylinder. They of course would need time to adapt. It's not English league, where rejects from Spain, reign over you guyz as king. Look around and you'll see what I'm saying. We sent Cesc and Alexis away after 3 average years in Spain but now they reign in England. Suarez will score alot here but he'll need more time.
shhhhhhh!!! Cesc n Sanchez were ur best players last season or r u going to lie because u got Suarez 4 €88mil?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 17, 2015
parrotibaba:
shhhhhhh!!! Cesc n Sanchez were ur best players last season or r u going to lie because u got Suarez 4 €88mil?
Who in their right mind sell their best players? grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 17, 2015
AirborneLacer:

Pfft.

Beating a team thrice on the trot doesn't define your strength, depth or even your entire season.

Stop plombing this depth of idiocy.
I know Atletico is a pain in you guy's asss. A mere mention of their name, sends a wave of rage and desperation down you Chelsea fans quaking spines. cheesy To further tell you now that a certain Almighty Barca dealt with this Atletico resoundingly thrice on the trot, is simply rubbing salt to a your swollen injury. No Chelsea fans in their right mind would accept this heartbreaking reality grin

Brother you're still basking in your delusion.

You guys have been in a good run of form lately no doubt, but the question is who and who have you been up against within that period?

Elche, Villareal, Bilbao, Deportivo, Levante et al?

Did you miss the part where I requested that you humor me some more?
We have won Atletico thrice within this period. Don't conveniently ignore this fact. And be aware too that Villarreal and Bilbao are no pushovers in the Laliga. grin
I remember when you guyz earlier in the season, were basking on the euphoria of some unbeaten run before a collapsing Newcastle changed all of that. Of course beating a hapless Burnley or a struggling QPR were all part of what was supposed to be an historic record.

You have to beat the best to become the best and as far as 2014/15 season is concerned, Real, Bayern and Chelsea are the teams to beat.

How inconsistent has Chelsea been? Bayern losing to Wolfsburg doesn't change a thing, they still have a team that's capable of decimating you lot.

Guide your hopes mate, Real would punish Barca again.
Chelsea being one of the best? What a laugh! Kindly compare your UCL group with other big team of your ilk and you'd found how ridiculously easy your group was. That was no tests at all. Your real test of course starts tonight in Paris. It remains to be seen whether you people would not pull down the Eiffel tower and park in your goalpost. grin
Madrid would beat Barca again? On current form? No!

So are you gonna sing me the popular flawed war strategy that the best way to defend is to attack?

Pique back to what?

I give up!
Yeahh Pique is firmly and truly back to his best. angry grin
Barça is one of the team to have conceded least goals (only 13!). So you see, we are not bad defensively. Couple this with a brilliant attack that have scored 110 goals in 36 matches, then you get a team that's moving in the right direction. grin

Cristiano Ronaldo needed just a game to have his presence felt, needed just 2 seasons to score his 100th Madrid career goal. So what's special about this league? The league's TV revenue getting devoured between two teams must be it cheesy

Suarez is adapting to Barca's boring style of play not the Spanish league. Stop peddling bullcraps.

He was superb at Ajax and Liverpool 'cause he was the team's focal point. Playing now in a system that demands more of his mobility isn't helping his goalscoring exploits.

Suarez adapting in a league where the best defenders are Pique, Pepe, Mussachio etc?

A freaking league where our African Peter Crouch Dayokanu would certainly post double figures before winter?

John Paul, Basketmouth still dey learn work for your hand.
Spanish league is highly technical league. It's very normal that players from England would struggle to adapt in their initial season. Of course adapting to Barca's style is even much harder. Players from Arsenal that pride themselves to be next to Barca, always fail to adapt. They are swiftly sent back to England where mediocrity is celebrated. Vermaelen would soon be dispatched! angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:59am On Feb 17, 2015
Yea!!! CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IS BACK!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 10:01am On Feb 17, 2015
Johnpaul88:
didn't real Madrid sell ozil n di maria? didn't Tottenham sell Bale? didn't united sell cr7? didn't Ac Milan sell kaka? weren't u guys planning to cash in on Messi when d transfer saga started? what was ur point again? undecided

Last season cesc was ur best midfielder by miles n yet u guys sold him ,Alexis was scoring in important matches last season when Messi n neymar went to sleep so u can deny all u want but dos blokes were u best players last season

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:06am On Feb 17, 2015
parrotibaba:
didn't real Madrid sell ozil n di maria? didn't Tottenham sell Bale? didn't united sell cr7? didn't Ac Milan sell kaka? weren't u guys planning to cash in on Messi when d transfer saga started? what was ur point again? undecided

Last season cesc was ur best midfielder by miles n yet u guys sold him ,Alexis was scoring in important matches last season when Messi n neymar went to sleep so u can deny all u want but dos blokes were u best players last season

Thank you for bringing out this point..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:21am On Feb 17, 2015
Johnpaul88:

Barca of course.... You calling Sanchez a reject is just you fooling around bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 10:39am On Feb 17, 2015
parrotibaba:

ermm best midfielder? how did you come about this? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 17, 2015
parrotibaba:

Tottenham is a club without ambition and besides, Madrid offered money they just couldn't reject. AC Milan was a club in decline. Again it's easy to see why they had to sell. Ozil and Di Maria was sold at prices that matched their worth at the time. angry angry

But same cannot be said of Cesc and Alexis. They're great players but their 3 year stay at Barça was nothing short of waste. They added nothing to Barca. In fact, our decline coincided with their purchase( Guardiola's last season) and their departure again coincided with our recent rejuvenation. Cesc utter inability to replicate a first half season's fantastic form in the second half of the season, in each of his forgettable 3 campaigns, was a puzzle no one at Barça could unravel. Alexis case was he was never really settled in Barca. Series of a patchy run of form and absolute loss of confidence isn't what a great player like him needs to succeed. Perhaps the serial change in coaches affected him the most. grin

But Barca had seen enough! They swiftly sanctioned their sales at giveaway prices, to put paid their misery at the club. All the parties were happy to part company.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ibime:
My mate telling me De Bruyne is the best player in Bundesliga ATM. I'm not surprised.

The politics of choosing between £25m Oscar, £25m Mata or £7m De Bruyne. . . he was an easy victim. Just goes to show why you shouldn't overstock players in the same position.
Arjen Robben says hi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
homesteady:

ermm best midfielder? how did you come about this? undecided
he was ur best midfielder last season with 13 goals n 14 assists ,abeg tell me who was better dan him in Barca's midfield last season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Tottenham is a club without ambition and besides, Madrid offered money they just couldn't reject. AC Milan was a club in decline. Again it's easy to see why they had to sell. Ozil and Di Maria was sold at prices that matched their worth at the time. angry angry

But same cannot be said of Cesc and Alexis. They're great players but their 3 year stay at Barça was nothing short of waste. They added nothing to Barca. In fact, our decline coincided with their purchase( Guardiola's last season) and their departure again coincided with our recent rejuvenation. Cesc utter inability to replicate a first half season's fantastic form in the second half of the season, in each of his forgettable 3 campaigns, was a puzzle no one at Barça could unravel. Alexis case was he was never really settled in Barca. Series of a patchy run of form and absolute loss of confidence isn't what a great player like him needs to succeed. Perhaps the serial change in coaches affected him the most. grin

But Barca had seen enough! They swiftly sanctioned their sales at giveaway prices, to put paid their misery at the club. All the parties were happy to part company.
@ d bolded ,in 2008 ac Milan were riding high in d league n coming back from an impressive UCL title campaign so I don't get ur "ac Milan was in decline storyline" ...

Alexis Sanchez was n I repeat one of Barca's best players last season ...

We r not talking about price here ,we r talking about clubs dat sold dia best players ...

Fc Barcelona were crap last season n it was easy to attack cesc in midfield which was anchored by d aging xavi(of course he's a legend dat can't be criticized) n Sanchez who was d only bright spot in attack dat season with 19 goals ...it's easy 4 u barca fans to forget d bad days cos currently u guys r flying ,not long ago u guys were screaming at every member of d team including d coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
parrotibaba:
@ d bolded ,in 2008 ac Milan were riding high in d league n coming back from an impressive UCL title campaign so I don't get ur "ac Milan was in decline storyline" ...
AC Milan was always going to be in crisis sooner or later. Remember what I said that it's only a club that's out of their mind that could consider selling their best players. grin angry

Alexis Sanchez was n I repeat one of Barca's best players last season ...
To be fair to him, his goals were impressive in number but that's about all. I guess he's not a Barca type of player.

Fc Barcelona were crap last season n it was easy to attack cesc in midfield which was anchored by d aging xavi(of course he's a legend dat can't be criticized) n Sanchez who was d only bright spot in attack dat season with 19 goals ...it's easy 4 u barca fans to forget d bad days cos currently u guys r flying ,not long ago u guys were screaming at every member of d team including d coach
This old Xavi is still playing matches this season and he's playing well.

Messi was injured majority of last season but Cesc and Alexis, being the next best players in the squad, failed to lift the squad.

Anyways, we Barca fans are happy they're doing well in their respective clubs and we'll always wish them well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
Johnpaul88:
AC Milan was always going to be in crisis sooner or later. Remember what I said that it's only a club that's out of their mind that could consider selling their best players. grin angry

To be fair to him, his goals were impressive in number but that's about all. I guess he's not a Barca type of player.

This old Xavi is still playing matches this season and he's playing well.

Messi was injured majority of last season but Cesc and Alexis, being the next best players in the squad, failed to lift the squad.

Anyways, we Barca fans are happy they're doing well in their respective clubs and we'll always wish them well.
at least u admitted to d truth

case closed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
parrotibaba:
he was ur best midfielder last season with 13 goals n 14 assists ,abeg tell me who was better dan him in Barca's midfield last season?

he mostly played as the false 9 last season!
all barca players were bad last season, so it's hard to even pick the best, but Iniesta was the best midfielder last season! when all players were having bad times, he was the only bright spot!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
homesteady:

he mostly played as the false 9 last season!
all barca players were bad last season, so it's hard to even pick the best, but Iniesta was the best midfielder last season! when all players were having bad times, he was the only bright spot!
stats to back up ur iniesta claim ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
parrotibaba:
stats to back up ur iniesta claim ?
Iniesta has never had the stats, so I won't even bother checking!
He got best attacking midfielder in la liga for last season!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
homesteady:

Bro I disagree with you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
homesteady:

is it dat award dat is full of politics? Sergio Ramos won d best defender ahead of Diego Godin ,...let me help u ,Andres iniesta scored only 3 goals last season (dat is kinda low for an offensive midfielder don't u think?) while Ivan rakitic scored 12 goals d same season ,tell me ,who was better?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
AirborneLacer:

IMO Psg losing Cabaye and Moura should be a piece of goodnews for us.

One provides them with viable options on the attacking third whilst the other is a threat in the middle of the park.

Marquinhos is another name. I've been watching this dude for a while and I must tell you this, the lad has taken his game to the next level.

If their manager decides to go extreme with tactics against us. We might just see Marquinhos pairing with Thiago Silva at the back whilst Luiz gets shunted to the midfield to provide the needed physicality and to carry out major dirty jobs which includes policing Cesc - our attacking hub.

Nitlad did you see this?

Sh1t is happening!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
Both sides are set up this evening to stay compact and attack direct.

It's gonna be a long evening.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
Super super saves by Courtois.

Great reaction this lad has got.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
David Luiz in midfield isn't goodnews at all for us.

25mins gone and Sirigu is yet to be tested.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
Courtois again!

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Caicedobets(m), lordfalcao(m), KanielOutis92 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.