Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10544937 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:12am On Mar 07, 2015
Chelsea FC players salaries 2014/2015 season

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2015
CFCfan:
Airbornelacer, here's your friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpTMjoQcNwU

You keep missing the point.

I'm dating Courtney, she's not my friend tongue

I was in Edmond, Oklahoma last week. We really had a great time together cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2015
dyabman:
Chelsea FC players salaries 2014/2015 season

Chai..... Zuma 10k till 2019?

I wonder how much dem go add for am inside him new contract.

Btw Ivanovic is due for a new contract o...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
LASTMA like me let me just quickly weigh in on the debate

I don't know whether to cry or laugh when people say Pep ran from EPL competition. A league that Pellegrini was an F.A cup away from sweeping in his first year bear in mind that Pellegrini had never won even Intertoto Cup at over 60 years of age. Abeg leave story for Jimi Solanke

What pressure can any manager face that can be as bad as Bayern or Barcelona two of the biggest clubs in the World who don't merely ask you to win but win in a certain way.

I respect Jose a lot he is a brilliant manager who holds his own against anybody but naah at Porto or Inter no one expected him to win the UCL so no pressure there. Where he was expected to win we all know what happened so let's hapuya like that

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
And mikel is collecting more than azpi? Smh..I feel for zouma right now. His wage needs an instant increase.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
Chelsea's all-defender
move finished by
Branislav Ivanovic has
been named the UEFA
Champions League Goal
of the Week, presented
by Nissan.
The Serbian right-back headed home after
Gary Cahill had smartly flicked on a John Terry
cross to help the Blues to a 1-1 draw against
Paris Saint-Germain in France.
The two clubs meet for the return leg of the
last-16 tie at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday
evening. http://m.goal.com/x/en/news/9644582
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 7:26am On Mar 10, 2015
"For me he is the best I have ever seen doing the job of protecting the defence. You never saw him play a bad game." - Ronaldinho on Makelele.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:23am On Mar 10, 2015
[size=50pt] Happy Birthday to Chelsea Football Club.. 110 Years today! Yaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!! [/size]

[size=35pt]Coincidentally, Nairaland is 10 years today and I am 4 Years on Nairaland Today.. grin [/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 11:11am On Mar 10, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 11:11am On Mar 10, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2015
Bimffo:
Happy Birthday to Chelsea Football Club.. 110 Years today! Yaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!! [/size]

Coincidentally, Nairaland is 10 years today and I am 4 Years on Nairaland Today.. grin [/size]
Oga Seun is a blue wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:23am On Mar 10, 2015
nateevs:

Hehehe. Comedy Central. Willian is a faster thinker on the ball; not that he makes better decisions. It makes you wonder what Willian is doing between the time he thinks about a decision and the time he makes it. grin grin grin
boss, feel free to laugh all you can it changeth nawthing! cheesy

Hazard is way too talented to be playing this way. That is the ko-ko you are missing.

Again I repeat, Eden WPOTY 2020 at the earliest and I'm so patiently waiting for him to prove me wrong. grin EOD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2015
Re: L'aa.arse vs manure

Not that I give a rat bum about l;;ar.se but ain't I happy Welbeck scored and celebrated nicely. That's how it should be and not what that silly Lamps was NOT doing. gentlemen's agreement my foot. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
FBS:
Not that I give a rat bum about l;;ar.se but ain't I happy Welbeck scored and celebrated nicely. That's how it should be and not what that silly Lamps was NOT doing. gentlemen's agreement my foot. cheesy

Lampard is shy to celebrate against us lol , he's just not my favorite legend I don't like him anymore pls JT is the True Chelsea LEGEND !! Whilst lampard is a man city legend or whatever !.

Bimffour is just four yrs on here, unlike me getting close to a decade on here and some other veterans Ibime , gabby , sauron me no no ramdeuter ooo lol grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
FBS:

Would you rather Lamps run the length of the pitch celebrating?

C'mon Welbeck is not to Man Utd what Lampard is to Chelsea.

I'll always respect Lamps for that muted celebration.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2015

Favourite if you wanna. . .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
dyabman:

Lampard is shy to celebrate against us lol , he's just not my favorite legend I don't like him anymore pls JT is the True Chelsea LEGEND !! Whilst lampard is a man city legend or whatever !.

Bimffour is just four yrs on here, unlike me getting close to a decade on here and some other veterans Ibime , gabby , sauron me no no ramdeuter ooo lol grin

Remember that Lampard never wanted to leave. So you don't have to blame him completely.

I believe that he himself didn't know he will still wear a Citizen's jersey by January.

Man City tricked everyone: NYC FC fans, Lampard etc..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
dyabman:

Yea, I joined 2011.. I am also a mini veteran.. grin

if there is anything like that.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mithel(m): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
ONLY ONE DI MATTEO

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
That was a Bundesliga team standing tall in the same place where Liverpool folded
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lee Dixon is wicked. When making his point about the need to drop Casillas, he said "Peter Shilton was a great goalkeeper but he is not playing." grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Noah13: 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
so Madrid lost to a team with a handful of teenagers.
and to think my paddy in betting was so sure Real would lose, even with the advantage.
With a result like this, these guys are not as invincible as I thought.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:10am On Mar 11, 2015
Seriously, Give it Up for Schalke 04, They outplayed Madrid..

There is a guy named Sane in that Schalke 04 team.. The guy is Insane..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:57am On Mar 11, 2015
[size=25pt] Happy Birthday to Didier Drogba.. 37 Years Today [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 11, 2015
Referee for today is Bjorn Kuipers (Netherlands)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 11, 2015
CFCfan:
Referee for today is Bjorn Kuipers (Netherlands)

Nice.

The tackles in the Eredivisie aren't as aggresive as that of PSG's. This ref would be wowed.

I'm already getting this feeling that a PSG's player would get an early bath today.

Make Hazard no dey just hug the line. He would cause more mayhem today if he keeps working the channels.

A ninny would hack him down and get sent off.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:15am On Mar 11, 2015
Bimffo:
Seriously, Give it Up for Schalke 04, They outplayed Madrid..

There is a guy named Sane in that Schalke 04 team.. The guy is Insane..
to be honest RMD dulled the team in Germany, he went for strong powerful nd dynamic players, even if they lack quality... Sane , meyer nd goetrkza(cant spell well) would av killed madrid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:39am On Mar 11, 2015
Good morning folks gingering for todays match, as usual i need ur prayers as i would be sneaking out to watch the match help me pray that my mum and the hunters dont catch me cheesy #ktbffh

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 11, 2015
pamcode:
Good morning folks gingering for todays match, as usual i need ur prayers as i would be sneaking out to watch the match help me pray that my mum and the hunters dont catch me cheesy #ktbffh

I trode your path years back.

How about mustering the courage to walk up to your parents and informing them that you're moving out to see Chelsea's game and that you would try to be back home early?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:10am On Mar 11, 2015
AirborneLacer:

I trode your path years back.

How about mustering the courage to walk up to your parents and informing them that you're moving out to see Chelsea's game and that you would try to be back home early?
come back early? Match ends by eleven by that time my mum would have almost died of fright and anxiety. I will try it in a sweeter way sha thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TreQuartista: 8:54am On Mar 11, 2015
pamcode:
come back early? Match ends by eleven by that time my mum would have almost died of fright and anxiety. I will try it in a sweeter way sha thanks

Kukuma stream the match na, omo mummy. tongue - Football nor reach to put malleh through all that, abeg!

Or find a way to get mummy to get the facilities for you to start watching matches at home. You na proper mummy's pet shar. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2015
pamcode:

grin Mehn.. grin I cant forget this phrase of my Life.

U know what?? Just tell them goodnight, Lock the door of your room, and BANG! You are in the viewing centre.

But you must have a Spy inside the house.. grin Some1 that will alert you when there is problem and Opens the Gate and accessible doors no matter the time you get back..

GOOD LUCK! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII, forgiveness, Vischy and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.